Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kwit and Phil were both showing 100% erections at this point, and even Brisk was showing about 40%. Still, with an eye on Red's state of exhaustion, Sam suggested that sometimes even a gang-bang needed a break before continuing the fun. Kwit, who was stronger than Phil and Brisk put together, carefully lifted Red from the bed and took her to the hot tub just down the hall. He managed to lick the sweat off her breasts along the way, making Red giggle softly. Phil and Brisk followed Kwit.

Sam took some time removing her toy and changing the sweated up sheets and the pad on the bed before she joined the others.

-

Chapter 3. Wedding Night Train Continues

In the hot tub Kwit had settled Red so she was resting comfortably in her husband's arms, where she sharing gentle kisses with Phil and the two indians. Phil had his fingers working in her pussy, to clean her out. The couple was also telling the guys about their honeymoon, where they spent a lot of time on the beaches they knew so well. During the day they kept their eyes on the weather to catch the best waves, and late at night they went to places they knew to make love under the stars, on the beach or in the sea.

Some of those night-time places were known by others on the island. At one spot, there were three other couples who picked the same place, and almost the same time, to make love that night. One of the couples consisted of two native men who used a position where they both squatted with the one being fucked braced on a tree while the other rammed up into him hard and fast. None of the couples seemed bothered by the presence of others, each couple was there for their mate, sharing the pure pleasure of expressing their naked love under the open sky.

Insects, birds and the sounds of lovers filled the air, making it, in some ways, the best of nights.

When Sam was settled into the hot tub Phil asked Brisk about his statement about his family and marriage. An arranged marriage, expected to last a lifetime seemed a very foreign concept in California.

Brisk kept things vague, Sam trusted the couple but Brisk did not want to share too much. He said that he and Kwit were from South America, a tight indigenous group, with long-held customs. He expected to return to his people in a couple of weeks. He explained that, in the tribe, marriage was for children, so it was exclusive when the woman was fertile. But all women had the right to take any man, married or not, for pleasure as long as pregnancy or youth or incest was not an issue. There was a place devoted to "pleasure couplings" for the women. Now, while he was in LA, Brisk could follow local customs for dating and sex. Also, he mentioned that in the Andes, people did not live that long, especially men.

Going deeper, Brisk explained how, until recently, the arranged marriages were required for survival. "The tribe was isolated, and we are all related, so for genetic reasons we had to arrange marriages between those who were distant, genetically. It was what we learned as children and kept track of for every generation since we started. The need of the tribe to continue was more important than individual preferences. New genes were added sometimes, but that was hit and miss, and when they came they had to be spread about. Also, the council of women had to consider not just one couple at a time, but the entire population of the tribe who would need to marry in the next decade or two. Imagine 50 men and 40 women shipwrecked on an island with no hope of rescue, if you hoped to survive you might do the same."

"Like the crew of the HMS Bounty," Red noted. "Of course they didn't want to be found and didn't think ahead. Plus, emotions overcame genes so they didn't manage things scientifically."

Phil added, "Also, based on history perhaps they were an emotional group, maybe they could not stick to the plan. It is a good thing that inbreeding problems take time to manifest, like the Habsburgs."

Kwit raised another point. "Those on the council also were predisposed towards larger, more powerful frames, because they considered combat as inevitable in their society. Before the Spanish came they had not yet reached the iron age, and had no beasts of burden so everybody walked. In the mountains and for war height was an advantage. For a significant part of our history we had to fight the Incas, and if we lost once they were likely to wipe us out."

"So you never lost once?" Phil asked. "For how long?"

"Never once, for the entire history of the Inca nation, and the nations it was formed from... and the Spanish governments that ended them. In every battle we killed all the attackers. No quarter was granted, because even one survivor escaping would bring more Incas and end the tribe. Part of the key was staying hidden, and part was just desperation in all-out combat, because so much was at stake."

Phil asked, "You said Kwit was also in this tribe? You are related?"

Kwit answered that. "Brisk and I have a common relative three generations back. A detailed family history is part of every child's education. Also, while some couples apply to be married, usually the past has been for a man to apply for a bride selected by the Council. That was how Nia was married. I am short while the majority of the council favored tall children, so I was turned down by the Council, leaving me free to marry Sam when the time is ripe."

"You were turned down because of your height? But you are so strong!"

"To fight the Incas, the Council has always looked to height as an issue. With sticks and stones as weapons for mountain warriors it makes sense. So they rejected me as a breeder. Also, there are a couple of secondary reasons, like the number of women far enough away genetically, in terms of future matches. After that I came in this country for a very long time, over a decade. At this point raising a family in the mountains would be difficult. But it worked out, now I am here with a woman I love, and she does a job the council cannot start to imagine, in a place with great luxuries at the fingertips. Things like light and hot water." Kwit and Sam smiled at each other.

Red enjoyed the rest in the hot tub, but she was not done with the sex for the night. After a time Sam took Red on her lap the two spent some time making out while the men used their hands to keep the mood interesting. Red only needed a bit of quick pleasure to recover before she was anxious to return to the party room, she had more men who were looking to satisfy her.

Phil dried his wife off, but she asked Kwit if he would carry her again. She didn't need it, but she was frankly amazed by the strength of the man and how easily he carried her. Brisk was stronger than Phil, but Kwit's muscles were massive even next to Brisk.

When they got back to the room there was a large pillow on the bed - a sex pillow with kind of a "flowing wave" variant of a ramp/wedge design that was long enough so Red could stretch out on it.

Because she had lost so much of one leg, Red could not get on all fours so she was unable to try doggie-position sex. Red was a virgin when she fed the shark, so all her sexual experiences were variations of the missionary position or the prone position. The pillow tripped her imagination by making all kind of other play possible. She had often wondered what it would be like to stick her butt up in the air as one or more men nailed her from behind. Now she could find out.

This was especially an issue with Kwit. At work they usually fucked in a face-to-face position on a chair, where he had good access to her tits. Simply put, he was a nice guy and a better-than-average fuck (far better than the untrained computer geeks), but having his face looking down at her in missionary was always a distraction for Red. That did not mean the sex was bad, but it did mean that she faced a higher hurdle when it came to losing herself in the purely physical sensations, even if it was better than average.

Sam explained, "We had this custom made as your wedding present. If you want to try it with Kwit you can, or you can continue what you were doing."

Kwit was up next for Red's wedding night train. While Brisk was handsome, the best Red could say about Kwit was that his face was "interesting," so she thought that maybe a switch from missionary to trying doggie-style was a very good move. However, Red knew that Kwit was very appreciative of her breasts, and she enjoyed his appreciation. So Red decided to enjoy some of that first.

They started sitting up, with Red's leg around Kwit's waist and Kwit holding Red up so her breasts were at his lips. There he began licking, sucking, kissing and teasing them every possible way with just his lips and tongue. At 5 foot 8 Red was taller than Kwit and while she was not, in any sense, overweight, her curves and athletic muscles meant she was not light. She had her leg around him, but that didn't do much beyond controlling her position. Kwit put his hands under her butt cheeks and held her up, treating her breasts like a treat, like an ice cream cone, as if she weighed nothing. Red was delighted by both the sensation of being held up like that, and doubly-delighted by what he was doing to stimulate her. Kwit was one of the best breast man she ever enjoyed the attentions of.

Once her juices were flowing freely Red wanted to try her first doggie-position sex. Kwit set her on the wedge end of the cushion exactly the way she wanted, she was face down with her bottom elevated on the high shelf of the blunt wedge, posed much like a woman on her knees. The wedge was made for Red so somebody could put his cock into her from behind. From her butt her body was sharply angled down, with her chest flat, so the angle of entry into her pussy was markedly different from what it was when she was prone on her belly for rear entry.

The fingering Phil and Sam did in the hot tub had cleaned most of Brisk's cum from the external folds of her pussy. But Kwit was producing a lot of pre-cum, and his breast play had stimulated Red to produce a healthy flow of her own fresh lube, so they started to mix the two. Kwit rubbed the nose of his cock along her pussy a few times, to spread what they had. Then she grabbed her ass and opened herself with both hands to let the abundant juices she held inside flow out of her open entrance, so she was very slick.

When Red was ready on the cushion, with her bottom presented for fucking, Kwit moved behind her and started to enter into her body. Instead of kneeling he was in a squatting position, it worked well for his height and gave him more freedom of movement than a kneeling position. It suited him.

"Oh my goodness, this is such a different movement," Red exclaimed as Kwit thrust his cock into her. His cock, while not especially long, was wider in girth than Phil or Brisk, or any other cock Red had known for years.

For Red it was a totally different experience from what she always felt with rear entry, in large part because of the angle. The entire length of penetration was pressing his cockhead and ridge on the back of her vaginal passage. "Wow, that feels so different from what I am used to... it rubs me in a way I have never been rubbed before. I never felt so right-on target like this. It is like my pussy was designed for this cushion and this position. Plus your strong hands holding my hips... I feel like I am sexually owned by your cock. This is wonderful!" She turned to Sam. "Such a wonderful thoughtful wedding gift... Both parts. Thank you!"

"I'm glad you enjoy both the cushion and my man," Sam replied.

The visual image the pair presented made an impression on Sam, Phil and Brisk. Red was a modern California surfer girl, with a smooth trim body that would be appropriate on a billboard by the Sunset Strip advertising sunscreen or a similar product, were it not for the weight the camera always added. One could easily picture her as a current French or Scandinavian model or tennis player a few years past her prime. Her only hair was on her head, and that looked normal.

Kwit's hairy form, on the other hand, looked like a museum exhibit recreation of an earlier model of the two-legged hominids that walked the earth during the colder ages of wooly mammoths, dire wolves and saber-tooth tigers. (The La Brea Tar Pits are on Wilshire Boulevard, a central LA traffic artery, and are less than 25 miles away from Samantha's home. They all drove past the billboards for the exhibits often.) His bushy eyebrows and forehead protruded, suggesting someone who predated homo sapiens, like the guy in the old 'caveman' series of pre-gecko GEICO TV commercials. In contrast to Red's graceful smooth body Kwit was a collection of heavy bulging slabs of muscle, with abundant body hair seemingly running anyplace hair could grow from his eyebrows to his toes. He did not shave his face clean, Sam said it was useless because the five o'clock growth worked as sandpaper. Instead he had an expanse of longer facial hair that Sam conditioned to softness.

The exception was his crotch, which was shaved clean weekly. It made his fat "lady sticker" that much more obvious. But as he fucked Red his crotch was not very visible.

They sincerely looked like two creatures born with tens of thousands of years of evolution between them, doing something that defied the basic laws of nature. Because of the position used by the two contrasting bodies Brisk mused that they "looked like the sex scene from 'Quest For Fire' only with svelte Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (movie version) cast in place of gaunt Ika (a very skinny Rae Dawn Chong, she really was just skin and bones wearing naught but fashionable black and grey body paint when she squatted for sex... or to start the fire).

There was a mirror positioned so Red could see what they looked like as they screwed. She kept having to stare at the image they made, it was fascinating.

But Red was not complaining even if, once Kwit got going, the treatment looked a little rough to the audience. To her it felt far better than it looked. Kwit was unique, a very masculine lover that fine-tuned his moves to what worked for her. She appreciated that. Plus, looking at him and seeing with eyes that identified him as uber-masculine grabbed something deep and primitive inside her anima. The sight of their bodies joined in coitus activated a natural, primal urge, something not of the mind or the heart but something that evolution had written in the source code buried in her genes. Her body felt drawn to this very proto-male as a protector, with the price of protection and children being the pleasure she was giving him now. In evolutionary terms, it wasn't really that long ago when such men were chiefs of tribes who protected to the death their harems of breeder-wives from threats external and internal.

As she saw and felt Kwit's fucking, Red felt so primitive, like evolution was just falling away from her, moving her back in time.

Responding to these feelings that were buried so deep that she never knew they existed, Red felt a great rush of lust, need and attraction as Kwit held her body and fucked her like a possession.

"Fuck, you feel so good!" she yelled to Kwit. Then, looking at Sam, she said, "In all those times before I never had any idea of what you felt like being his, why you kept him when others... Now I know."

Kwit kept going in her like a machine, a very nice machine. After a few minutes, Red started to feel some unusual urges. Not exactly strange, but something was different, something in her response. Finally she realized what it was. Normally Red liked to come, and when a guy was doing her with even moderate expertise she could let herself go. She was not exactly "easy" but she knew that she got off faster and easier than normal.

This time, what she sensed was that her body was holding off her own climax, suppressing the very best feelings it knew. But why? After a bit more she realized that inside she was afraid of her own climax, because it might trigger Kwit, and when that happened... HE would stop fucking her. Or even worse, part of her was instinctively afraid he might think she was done and reject her. But her body did not want him to stop fucking her like a sex-monkey he owned, it felt too good.

She thought that if she stared at him in the mirror it would slow her down, but her body did not care what he looked like, it just knew that he felt good. He would feel better when he climaxed in her, but then he would stop making her feel good and she could not yet accept that.

She was being poked by the horns of a dilemma.

She looked Sam. She recognized that Sam knew exactly what she was feeling, because Sam was very much in touch with her own feelings. She always wondered what Sam saw in Kwit, and now Red knew what it was. It wasn't what Sam saw in Kwit, it was what Kwit made her feel in herself. She recalled that Sam had a addictive brain. Now with Kwit, Sam had found a co-addiction in sex with Kwit. Red was suddenly afraid that she could get addicted too!

She looked at her husband Phil, who was looked fascinated as he watched his wife being fucked. He saw nothing of her internal conflict. Red affirmed to herself that she loved Phil, that Kwit could not pull her heart from Phil. But at the same time her body said, "maybe sometimes you could borrow..."

Well, that was kind of how their marriage was supposed to work. Phil had Resha and others to suck his cock, so why shouldn't she get Kwit sometimes?

As Red worked that out she realized she was closer to climax. She tried to fight it, to hold it back, but the urge for release the building pleasure was starting to take her, she couldn't hold it off. So she stopped trying. As she shot to the edge of her climax she looked at Sam.

Sam mouthed, "Stick with me kiddo."

That was what got Red off. She screamed "Aye - yeee" at the top of her voice as she creamed and came for Kwit's fat cock. That was distinct for her, Instead of an internal focus she was getting off with his cock, climaxing for his pleasure, so he would find mating with her a feeling he wanted to enjoy. At the second part of her scream she felt his cock inside of her swell. Then came the hydraulic surge as his sperm suddenly gushed into her body, instantly filling her so she was leaking with it. More surges followed, hammering her pussy. She soon lost track as the pleasures ran together and overwhelmed her thoughts. Each surge set off a wave of pleasure in her body. Eventually they ended and Kwit withdrew his drooping cock. He surged a lot, the repeated response of Red's body exhausted her, drained her energy. Still, he kept cumming and she kept responding as her own oxygen debt sapped her consciousness.

Finally Kwit finished with her and his cock withdrew.

Exhausted and barely aware, Red was not really in a state for Kwit to present his cock to her mouth, so Sam called him over and eagerly licked him clean, enjoying the mix of their flavors.

Kwit's facial expression was pure and simple bliss at Sam's oral affections.

Red knew that Sam's words were meant to be reassuring, to tell her that this was not the last time she would enjoy Kwit like this. Sam had used the same phrase talking about "fringe benefits" when the pair of them worked out the original plans for staffing the computer support firm. The field was dominated by males, but Sam always seemed to prefer any females she could find. For female geeks who had elite skills the fringe benefit package of convenient bedroom relaxing activities was a powerful draw, especially since most female geeks did not look like Red did.

When Red caught her breath and regained focus she had one more man looking for a ride as part of her little train. She took a short breather for something cold to drink, but she did nothing to clean up. Kwit's cum soaked her pussy and was running down the insides of both her thighs, so she looked very well fucked indeed. After all, she had nothing to hide from her husband.