Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you want to come in before undressing?"

She did, Rose contrived to drop her dress as soon as she was around the door. Then she slipped her sandals off. She had not bothered with any other clothing. She was not worried about the open door, the apartment was in the back, a corner where a wall blocked the view.

From Phil's reaction, he was stunned stiff and speechless at the cute sexiness of her bared body, she took that as high praise. Rose knew that any lawyers words were carefully selected to say one thing while the true meaning was always hidden in the phrasing and the words chosen. But a lawyer struck silent? One who had delicious service girls strip and suck at a whim? The morning after his wedding night? That was high praise indeed.

Well, Rose was convinced that she had an outstanding bottom, which Phil seemed to have an urge to please in a wonderful indecent manner.

Once she was naked she felt naughty enough so she went to her knees and started to open his slacks. She had settled in her mind that if anyone was going to suck Phil's cock first the day after his wedding it would be her, the boss's daughter, not one of the service girls. She dropped his slacks as he closed the door. Phil's cock got hard with just the slightest efforts from Rose's fingers and lips. That was when Rose noticed something written on it, probably using a sharpie.

When his cock was fully hard she had to laugh. It read, "Rose, welcome. Red." There were lipstick smears underlining the words and around the head. Rose was clever enough to know that very few guys can write legibly in cursive on the side of their own cock.

"Your wife has a kinky sense of humor," Rose said as she kissed him on those lipstick marks then took his cockhead into her mouth. It was a good fit, not too large, not too small, and plenty to hold onto.

"All this is above board for us. Now I believe you had a special request?" When Phil said that Rose's entire body shivered in anticipation. She almost thought he might "forget" or "run out of time" but it was clear from his tone, he was eager for her special pleasure.

It was a small apartment so she could see the bedroom.

"Yes. I really want this dick in my pussy... but first... I did some special clean up on myself, since you said you were interested in... are you still interested?"

He was, he stuck out his tongue and wiggled it. She got goosebumps from the sight of it and what was intended. So she walked away from him, putting a bit of movement in her bottom where she knew he was watching. She got on the bed face down with a pillow under her butt. She wiggled her bottom in invitation and spread her thighs, inviting a rare delight.

Phil led with his extended tongue. He found that Rose's rosebud was fresh and clean with a hint of strawberry flavor. He did not tease or waste time, instead he was very considerate in carefully working his tongue around her tight pucker giving them both a unique thrill.

"Oh my goodness... Oh... Oh yes... That is an incredible feeling," Rose said. The feeling gave her powerful thrills, these few moments were good to feed her erotic dreams for weeks... and this was just the start. "Your tongue back there is a great warm up. But... oh fuck yes that's good... so good... but... I can't wait... now could you...? In my pussy?"

He could. Today she yearning for penetration. His tongue-play with her ass was the promise as well as a fast warm-up that would make some erotic memories. But she had gone too long without a man so she wanted his cock fucking her pussy. Now.

Rose was perfectly positioned for rear entry to her pussy. Before leaving the house she had stretched herself and applied a little lube. While driving here she built anticipation, in the tiny car she could smell her ready pussy.

While her entrance was slightly open, Phil started slow. He could feel that inside Rose was rather tighter than expected.

Rose had been without any penetration for too long, healing the holes of her piercings. She was actually jumping the gun by putting out today, but since she had been extra careful so far and Phil was a bit thinner than her father the doc said she was ahead of schedule so she planned to indulge herself with a quickie to seal the deal with Phil.

Once Phil's cock got in and took a few strokes he was moving easily, her pussy felt wonderful being fucked by him. Most guys Rose had been with always hurried, but Phil kept the pace down, so he was moving for her pleasure. As he held himself up he told her repeatedly how attractive her cute bottom was, how he wanted to spend hours pleasuring her body every way she wanted, with his tongue and his cock.

Rose had never been told such things by somebody who meant it, she never had that type of boyfriend. Except for the tired old one-shot lawyers she was with once a month at the exchange, she had really never been with anybody with a mental age and maturity that was beyond their teens. With Phil she could tell there was something behind the words, some maturity and self knowledge.

She encouraged him to something harder and faster. She wanted to feel a real man get out-of-control and cum inside her with a degree of passion to fill her. She did not care who it was or if it hurt a little. At Rose's urging Phil quickly got to full speed.

For both of them this was not love, this was a sinful affair, using moments stolen from the day. The wedding had been yesterday, 26 hours ago for goodness sake! Rose was recorded legally as a witness! She had been with older married men, her father's partners, but that was at a social which was so civilized that it felt like it was just part of a type of dancing to the muzak. They treated her with kid gloves. Courtesy instead of intimacy, doing sex that was a "dirty" as a hospital.

But with her face down and penetrated by a cock with the wife's permission slip inscribed, this did not feel like kid gloves. It felt risky like when she was young and stupid and thrilled doing a daring act with somebody she only knew by a street name. But it also felt safe, which she valued a great deal these days. She was in his apartment, so soon after the wedding, it felt to Rose like pure, unadulterated sin.

She kind of missed that "slutty sexual outlaw" feeling of her past teenage episodes - she was a good girl in high school, taking few risks, then skipped over the reckless stuff when she chose to live with her father. Soon enough she realized how quickly she had grown out of risky, "18 and legal" teenage sex phase. She missed the sex the service girls had as their job. (In fact, Rose's fantasy was to be a service girl for a day.) An affair with a married man was "outlaw" of a different type. Someday, she might even screw a younger married man!

Plus, the big bonus was that Phil had proven he interested in playing nasty, forbidden butt-sex games with her. Her father and Sam had sparked the interest in actually playing at that, but opening the subject with other people was impossible. When Phil suggested doing it for her pleasure (no guy had ever done that, the selfish bastards) it got her very interested.

Phil felt like he was up to speed for only a few minutes when he realized Rose was working to climax under his body. He knew her response was the head-trip as much, or more than, the physical sex. He liked doing this, turning on and getting off somebody new. He had a thought, if the excitement faded for Rose, who would he go to next. Bookworm Jessica Stern? The hot luxurious body of Abril? Expert Tammy? Would they provide the thrill? He really didn't know.

"Yes... that is good... fuck harder... I won't break... do me like a slut... your private dirty back-door slut... the one you can't acknowledge in public." Rose said the right things, she was into this as an affair and was winding him up like a wife wouldn't. It counted double for her. "Do me good... pound that nasty hole... I'm so bad... My mother would... Yes... Come on... so close... Fill me so I am dripping your stuff all day! OHHHH YES... Fuck YESSS... I am having lunch with your WIFE later... Maybe she will... YESSSS!"

Her pussy was demanding of him. It was a short session, his cock was inside her for less than 5 minutes when it was enough for her to get off under him. Head trips work that way. He kept going, telling her how good she was. She urged him to "finish the job... mess in her puss..."

A few minutes later he unloaded into her body, pumping his cum into her with glee as he took his release. He was overdramatic, there was not that much cum to give. But it was enough that his gasp and swelling and pumping the whole package on top of the head-trip felt appreciative and very female "mission accomplished" to Rose. Her exclamations were hoarse and hard to understand as exhaustion warred with exaltation of the sensations inside of her body.

It was a short encounter, but it hit all the good points for both. In fact, because it was so fast they had time to stay in bed together, each giving the other little kisses all over, spiced by whispered endearments about the joys of upcoming naughty behavior, just because she had to.

She was thrilled. She felt so dirty, so adult, and so appreciated, it felt sincerely and sinfully good to be this man's first fucking, tongue-in-her-ass affair now that he was married. His cock would remember her pussy forever. She acknowledged it might be bad from a social view, but she felt damn good about it as she petted his cock.

He kept saying how he lusted after her youthful feminine "cute" body, especially her bottom. "You have the cutest, tight little soft round bottom I know, I could spend all day worshiping it," he said as he planted kisses all over both cheeks of the object of his affection. His tongue flicked out at her pucker again, so nasty and welcome. A promise that there would be more. Rose felt like a beauty queen, she knew that the words were true, she was proud of her bottom but she rarely got verbose compliments on it. Compliments interspersed with kisses never happened for her.

What Rose was not sure about was the extent she would share the experience with his big-bottomed wife. Rose was sure Red knew, while their marriage vows did not include fidelity she recalled how they did promise honest full disclosure. Rose was convinced of that. Then there was the "welcome" note. But what about her? She had never gone to lunch with the wife of a man she had just fucked in a private affair. Would they ignore it, talk about it, share details... or maybe get naked and exchange pleasures? Rose had not worked that part out yet. Red and Rose were not that close. In fact, she was not sure if she favored the first or the last option for her talk with Red. But both had their appeal.

When Rose and Phil were done - he really had to get to work - she dressed and got ready to leave. At the door they took just a moment talking about "next time." While their target was once every two weeks, with the extended social weekend coming up plus his expected change in job status to "partner" they agreed that it might be three or four weeks before their next private encounter. They both agreed, next time the "oral-ass stuff" would be mutual for both. Plus she was looking forward to a long session of his cock in her tight ass, with the full show including several different positions. She would make a list. Most guys could not do that but he promised and she believed him.

Finally Rose took off in her Mini-Cooper, with what she knew was the best possible start of a day. She reminded Phil that her pussy would drip all day, and she would think of him as it did. This would be a regular thing for them, it was really just a question of finding the times that worked for Rose, Phil and Red. She realized that Phil's wife was really part of the open affair.

She wondered if their next time would be at the auction/orgy/overnight. That would mean that Phil would fuck her while his team watched, and then he would likely watch each of them put their cocks in her body and discharge. Would that make her unfaithful to her lover? She would talk to Jess Stern about that sort of thing. Jess was wise about such scenarios, she had read them all.

Also, after next weekend, if it was some time before she saw Phil again, she wondered who else she might see on a naked-with-penetration basis. There were the girls in her little clique, but she was thinking of somebody male, and older. Try as she might, the image that kept coming up in her mind was her father. They had been together at Samantha's behest for the contracts, but new contracts weren't going to happen again for some time. Since then she had been avoiding her father's attentions as her piercings healed, he was busy so it was easy. But after next weekend all restrictions were off. She wondered, would a sex affair with her father make sense? Rose had shared the family bed for years, her folks did not couple much, but she liked to be close and provide some visual inspiration when they did getting it on. At her age, Ann had a very low level of sexual desire. Some things she said encouraged Rose to "share the load" of David's pleasure.

Ann had encouraged Rose and David to be together in the past for business reasons. Would she feel the same if they had purely personal desires for intimacy with each other? Rose would ask some indirect questions to get a reading before she proposed anything. Still, she had to admit, the thought of her and her father doing things while Ann watched gave Rose a bit of a thrill. Why shouldn't she have two lovers to pleasure her? She was approaching her sexual prime, she deserved it, and for some reason she accepted that a husband was not in the picture for her future. So maybe her Daddy and borrowing somebody else's husband could do it for her. Maybe more than one "somebody else."

-

Chapter 6. Her Affair Starts

Meanwhile, a few miles away...

As Rose's father Dave Barnes approached Red's house, the garage door opened and he took the hint, pulling in. When the garage door closed Red stood in the doorway, she was naked and clearly anxious for his company. They had almost the same conversation that Rose had with Phil, except instead of service girls Red had geeks to help her relax at work, and David wanted to enjoy the new bride before the geeks got to her soft, warm, sexy married goodies. Like his daughter David had a special request, something he really wanted it today, the day after her wedding. It suited Red perfectly, and it was something the geeks did not give her.

The big difference here was that their mutual desires were something less conventional, something she knew he delivered just the way she liked it for the most boring of reasons: he was old.

But in some things age could be an advantage.

Red never expected to give herself to a man as old as David Barnes, but after a chance encounter she discovered that his age could be a blessing she could use. She discovered that old guys went longer in tight places.

"I have dreamed of having your yummy cock up my ass again since that night at your house," she said as she turned around, posing her body before David. He saw that she had some sort of harness on, but her bottom and her back door where clear. Her anus was relaxed and stretched open, the entrance was shiny with lubricant. "You were the best for me that night, and I don't think you were upset by our sodomy under the stars. I want that again, I want to enjoy myself, then feel you quiver and shake as you pump your cum way up into my ass. We both know it will be dripping out of me all day."

David replied, "I must say, it opened my mind to things."

They made their way into the house, down the hallway toward the shower. David saw she had a framework similar to the one he had installed as an outdoor shower by his pool. Red had found a similar apparatus and had it installed so she could support herself easily in her indoor shower even though she was missing most of one leg. The framework was a wonderful, flexible design.

But before they got down the hall David asked about what he had noticed that was different about her.

"You seem to have a toy inside your..."

"Yes. Phil put it there for our mutual pleasure. He would have joined us but his boss is such a slave driver. I'm sure you know better than anyone."

Barnes had to chuckle at her little dig at his expense. He had carried a small doubt about this arrangement, especially whether Phil knew about the special feature. But the humorous dig at his expense eased his mind.

Red continued. "You could treat the toy as a permission slip from my new husband. He knows what I want from you." She lowered her voice to something a little sultry. "This will make it better to feel your cock as you ram into my ass again and again. It should be better for you also. But before we get to ramming my butt, I want to do something I believe we will both like."

This was where the man who started the wife exchange had a moment of doubt. Ramming her butt was one thing, but he had wondered if any husband would agree to the next step. Would he allow such a thing? On one hand, it was the next step, who was he to judge? On the other hand, it was another step beyond the bounds of convention.

David had prepared for this, but he was not sure if Red would follow through today, especially now that she was married. Time was tight, that would be a legitimate excuse. But her body language made it clear that she was willing, and he figured no man would say "no" to where she proposed to use her tongue on him. He also kept in mind his own promise to reciprocate next time.

So instead of turning left into the bathroom he turned right, toward the bedroom he saw. He quickly stripped off his golf shirt, shoes, and slacks. Then he stretched out on the bed, face down, with a pillow under his belly.

He had to ask himself, was this the master bedroom? Looking around he noticed a second bed, and the two beds were different. Plus there was only one dresser. He guessed this was a playroom for friends sharing beds. He actually felt better about that.

For just a moment he pictured Phil and Rose on the other bed, mirroring what he was doing with Red. That was just a moment, but it was a disturbing moment. He next thought of Samantha, and their first contract closing. Since his college days in Madison he never even considered analingus as a sexual act, he had outgrown the novelty of it. But Sam demanded it from him at a time when he could not say no, then opened the door for Rose to participate. He wondered if, in the end, would Rose consider it a pleasure to enjoy, or a sin he had exposed her to? He resolved to explore the question.

Red crawled on the bed after him, placing herself between his legs. David's wife Ann helped him clean up before he left the house this morning, so he was confident that he was "presentable" as he presented his ass to Red. He also thanked his lucky stars that he had found an attractive woman who was interested in him this way.

Their agreement was to alternate performing the pleasure of analingus on each other. He was unsure about how to react, given their difference in age he was not sure why she wanted to do this. But when her tongue made first contact those questions evaporated. He had to admit, as her tongue circled around his tight hole, working around the puckered entrance, it felt quite amazing to him. His cock stiffened right up, he had positioned himself where it could stiffen and grow against his belly. From the start it felt so good, and she was so into it, that he felt compelled to offer the same service to her then and there. His offer was not just fairness, he really wanted to put his tongue to her.

"Thank you for the offer, I admit that I wish there was time. Maybe if we schedule a longer session for both of us... but until then, I am anxious for the second act as well, so this is fine." Red punctuated her words with the tip of her tongue actually thrusting into him.