Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we say it like that, it sounds like a pretty hot marriage, honey," Red said. "I am glad I picked such a loving winner as my life partner."

"That is just what I was thinking my dear," Phil replied. "But now things will probably cool down for a bit. I expect it will be just the two of us in bed... at least until next weekend when I am made partner in exchange for putting your lovely, very talented ass on the auction block for 3 or 4 of my fellow lawyers to have their way with you for the night."

Red sounded a little bit dreamy replying to that. "Goodness, you give a girl the nicest presents. I believe I would marry you again. Take it easy on the service girls today, I want to enjoy your cum once or thrice tonight. You might even get me sloppy!"

"It sounds like I have a wonderful wife to enjoy tonight. Feel you later. Bye for now, Mrs. Townes."

"Feel you later, Mr. Townes. I love you."

"I love you to darling."

Then they both said together "Plus it is nice to have good friends." It was something they had come up with on their honeymoon.

-

That afternoon Rose and Red had lunch together. Abril and a few others thought they might join them, but they all had other things going. Rose was waiting when Red showed up.

"Listen, about this morning," Red said to Rose right off. "If you want to talk about it, I am fine. But if you prefer not to, that is okay also. I am fine either way. Okay?"

Rose was really wondering how to either open or close the door, but Red had made it easy for her, so she went with that. "I guess we have lots of other things to gossip about, like next weekend. So let me just say 'thank you, it made my day, I'm sure you understand' and leave it at that."

Red replied, "Perfect answer, I understand completely and you are most welcome. Now the important stuff... did you see those slutty Church girls in that web picture?"

"Yes, I know what you mean about the Church girls, at least the 2 older ones." Rose replied. "Also, there is that Little Egypt person, do you know..."

Well, that was a question Red knew the answer to, but she had been sworn to secrecy.

They had a wonderful lunch, a "gossip while noshing" session without any further talk of the Rose-Phil elephant in the bedroom. Or the second Red-David elephant, which Rose didn't know about, behind the first.

-

What Rose and David did not know was that, like the wedding night, they were each recorded in HD for the benefit of the absent spouse. Red and Phil would enjoy the mutual infidelity and the affairs on-screen over the coming weeks. They often joked that "it wasn't cheating if it was shared," and they figured they would take two or three sittings to get all the way through each encounter without stopping to fuck each other with real, adultery-like passion.

They were wrong, it took four sittings to make it through each session.

-