Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 05

Story Info
"Daddy. I was a bad girl and need to be punished - now!"
8.7k words
4.52
10.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Like many others, sex addiction is progressive. It often starts with a relatively harmless behavior such as excessive masturbation while watching porn. Over time, however, it typically leads to other types of sexual activity that may be very risky or blatantly dangerous...

Further, sex addicts frequently engage in paraphilias (sexual behaviors that are considered unusual, distasteful, or unacceptable). Paraphilias include things like exhibitionism, voyeurism, sadism, masochism...

- Hypersexual Disorder Signs


Betty woke up.

Her eyes blinking she felt that fleeting disorientation upon awakening in a strange place. A quick sharp feeling of panic, her heart racing, the pupils in her eyes dilated... memories of the preceding day and evening flooding her cognitive processes.

Those memories made her reach out to the other side of the hotel room's king-sized bed to only find the space next to her empty. Raising her head off her pillows to look around - no, the clothes she'd ripped off the ripe girl she'd ravished were gone. The room quiet, she was it's sole occupant.

She relaxed then, exhaled, smiled. The truth was Betty felt relief that her conquest of the prior evening was gone; her plans for the day did not include that toothsome morsel.

Tossing the covers off she sat up, her reach for the small plastic bottle of nasal spray on the nightstand a now necessary part of the morning ritual. The cravings began the second month after starting the new drug; the gnawing feeling of emptiness, a physical aching need which only intensified yet blissfully went away after she sprayed it into her nose.

The anticipation grew as she shook it, the by now formalized twisting off of the cap then bringing it to her nostrils. The grayness of the dawn, the feel of the plastic as it was inserted into the right side of her nose, the sense of edginess increasing, the palpable need to have the medicine sprayed into her sinuses. The ritual continued - one shot into the right then one shot into the left nostril. The grayness departing as the new dawn broke, the sacrament observed.

And as had also been happening with greater frequency, the one physical need temporarily satisfied the other clawing her, propelling her into action. She was glad Lindsey had left before she woke; Betty felt no interest with the early morning snuggle the girl probably would have desired. She had bigger plans for the day.

After stretching luxuriantly Betty checked the time on her phone, smirked then rose from the bed. The remains of sleep disappeared as she walked towards the hotel suites large and opulent bathroom. Upon entering she turned then sat sighing on the toilet, immediately letting loose a hard stream of piss. She unconsciously fingered her clitoris as she peed considering if she should shower. The thumb and forefinger of her other hand were busy with one of her nipples and she none too gently pinched it, closing her eyes, chasing the always intruding dullness of the world away.

Her piss ended Betty used the fingers of the hand she'd been masturbating with to wipe her labial folds. A tiny corner of her mind cringed at what was to come next... those same fingers brought to her mouth to be licked clean.

That small act of self-degradation over she stood and inspected the her reflection in the large plate glass mirror above the vanity. She grinned at herself, pulling off a couple of squares of toilet tissue to wipe, tossing the damp wad into the bowl when she finished.

"My my Betty" she murmured at herself. "You've become such a slut." She considered the woman in the reflection. "Well" she continued. "Speaking of sluts.

I'd certainly hit on that."

She apprised the image of a tall and well-shaped mature woman, breasts still firm and belly just perfectly rounded. Hips a teensy weensy padded but - and Betty turned to stand in profile now - her ass didn't droop like so many other women her age did. No, in fact it was something she'd become aware of, her butt getting quite a lot of notice from men. And she grinned at her image as she recounted there'd been more than a few women giving her glances as well.

Betty leaned closer into the mirror to inspect her face and brushed a stray lock of hair aside. She had kept it the same brown tint since, well, it felt like forever. But recently she'd gone for an auburn red. It went better with who'd she'd become.

"And who was that..." She shook her head. When she was alone her thoughts had become... disjointed. Unsettling. A piece of her old self - a shadow on her reflection looking back at her. That small part of her that had cringed a few moments ago...

And no, she decided shaking her head, coming back to the present. No shower. She liked the stink of sex that she was exuding, she needed that to be the slutty cunt she truly was... finally admitting to it today... God that thought made her pussy pulse didn't it?

She suddenly remembered to flush the toilet, turned towards it and stopped. Her urine in the bowl, so yellow. And with that piece of soaked toilet paper floating effortlessly. She felt this urge to dip her hand into it... Shrugging the thought away she flushed then left to get herself ready for her next delicious act. "Dirty girl" she said and smiled savoring the sound of it. "Yeah that's me. A really dirty girl."

Pausing for one more look in the mirror that part of Betty's mind - her earlier self - screamed. Crying. Scared.

She stared harder now at her reflection as that part begged her to stop, to reconsider. She found herself cocking her head as if to listen; the voice sounded frightened, that almost alien piece of her old self. It implored her to think, sobbing that if she followed through with her plan the after effects would not just be shrugged off. It whispered that she'd likely damaged her marriage with the affair she'd had with the young girl from her office, it pleaded it was time to stop this behavior. To get help. It was a rational voice. A scared, frightened voice.

She thought of her night with Lindsey, then to what she'd done with and to Elliott over the last several weeks. Once upon a time she'd have viewed those kinds of memories with revulsion. Not now. She felt a heat glowing and pulsing in her lower belly as she considered her plan. She would be a sex toy to be used by whoever...

There was a discreet knock at the door to her suite and she strutted over to it, concerns flushed like that piece of used tissue. Checking through the peephole she saw the pretty face of Danielle and behind her the flame haired Diane. The tear-laden and fearful voice banished Betty giggled and gave herself fully to the heady mixture of her addictions; she flung the door open and ushered her guests inside.

Danielle smiled and murmured "Good morning mistress" as she entered the hotel room. Both of them had athletic bags slung over their shoulders and after the door closed behind Diane the trio entered the room, bags placed on the foot of the bed.

"Whew" Diane exclaimed, wrinkling her nose. "Busy night?" she asked as Betty eagerly began unzipping then pulling items out of the bags. Danielle delicately sniffed the air and patiently smiled as Betty laid things out.

"It was glorious" Betty said, "but today is going to be better. Help me?"

Diane paused, glancing at Danielle then turned to face Betty, her lips set into a frown. "You sure you want to do this?" she asked. "You'll be masked and we won't divulge your identity but you know people will keep copies of your cam session." Diane looked intently into Betty's eyes, saying with slow emphasis. "It will get posted online."

Betty smiled hugely. "I know!" she exclaimed excitedly. "That part is making me wetter than I've ever been." She blinked then said thoughtfully. "You know... maybe you should get a copy and we can talk about you posting it on your site."

The hunger to get on with things grew and Betty pointed to Danielle, saying "But for now if you don't want me on my knees in front of your girlfriend there, pulling up her dress..."

Diane nodded impatiently and said "Okay, just wanted to give you one final chance to change your mind." She pulled a laptop and camera bag from the pile Betty had been creating and said "I'll be setting this up in the bathroom."

She stopped and looked at Danielle for a moment, then said "And we'll consider it. About editing the video and offering it on our site. We'll see." Looking back at Betty she continued, "I'll record your session on the laptop, we'll talk about model releases and all that boring stuff later."

Danielle helped Betty dress as Diane set up the laptop and web cam on the long sink counter. Luckily the room was large and well lit, almost as if it were made for this purpose she'd mused to herself. She stepped out to see what progress Danielle had made, and found Betty dressed in a shiny red latex corset cut so her breasts were cupped yet free; both were engaged in tugging matching red latex stockings up along Betty's thighs.

The room had reeked of sex when they'd first arrived, and now the pungent odor of new latex mixed with the dressing aid Danielle had applied to Betty's skin were added. Diane realized the smells and the sights were getting her aroused and wondered what it was doing to her pet Danielle.

Shaking her head Diane stopped her reverie then dug out a pair of red vinyl go-go boots from a bag and handed them over as Danielle tied Betty's hair into a pony tail. Her feet tucked into the boots, a pair of red latex opera gloves were peeled onto Betty's hands and arms, then black leather wrist and ankle cuffs were buckled into place.

As Danielle finished with the cuffs Diane fitted a matching black leather collar around Betty's neck. Diane next led the older woman into the bath and pointed to the tiled floor in front of the toilet. "That should be the spot, we'll check before the session goes live. Utterly last chance to back out Betty."

She stepped aside as her girl Danielle entered with one of the almost empty bags. Betty couldn't help herself as she inspected her image in the mirror. Her gloved hands went to her breasts, then down along her latex encased belly. "Fuck!" she said quietly. She wanted to finger herself but Danielle gently took her arm and guided her towards the spot indicated with her back to the toilet. A spreader bar was clipped to Betty's ankle cuffs, her arms pulled back as Danielle pulled more items out of the bag. "God Diane, yes do it!" panted Betty her eyes wide in anticipation.

"Okay bitch" gritted Diane, getting into character. She slapped Betty's face, then said to her partner "You heard the cunt. Finish it up."

"Yes Mistress" Danielle replied, then tugged a pair of nitrile gloves over her hands. She none too gently applied lube first to Betty's pussy then her ass, roughly pushing fingers from both hands into the older woman's holes - nodding to Diane for more lube to be spread on her fingers, continuing her prep.

Finished Danielle reached for a towel but Diane stopped her, brusquely saying "Let the cunt do that". Danielle nodded and brought her slick glistening fingers to Betty's mouth one hand at a time - the older woman eagerly tongued the fingers that had been in her pussy clean.

But Betty hesitated for a moment with Danielle's other hand, regretting then she hadn't bathed. She wasn't exactly dainty fresh ... But Lindsey had spent almost as much time eating her ass as she did worshiping her pussy until the wee hours. Maybe not shower fresh but good enough. Betty's hesitation was but for a moment and with a groan she took Danielle's forefinger into her mouth as the slight musky scent teased her nostrils. Her cunt clenched and Betty felt week in her knees as she tongued those fingers equally as clean.

Smiling cruelly Diane spat out "What a slut. Now plug the bitch's holes, we have a show to put on."

Danielle first inserted a cam session friendly vibe into Betty's pussy, the pink tail poking obscenely out of her swollen labia. Then she followed with a vibrating butt plug, also controllable via the cam session. Betty clenched her fuck muscles around the invaders, eagerly anticipating her debut.

Satisfied Diane and her partner moved Betty down into a kneeling position on the floor. The wrist cuffs were clipped together with snap hooks, then a short length of chain clipped to them as well. The other end of the chain Danielle affixed to a ring in the center of the spreader bar. Betty's eyes shown bright as her tits were thrust upwards and vulnerable, saying "Thank you - god thank you so much. Key cards and my phone are on the desk - you know what to do - fuck I need to cum!"

Diane tugged a red latex hood over Betty's head. It had nostril holes, an opening for her mouth and one at the top for her hair but that was all. Danielle held Betty's ponytail in place as Diane fitted the hood, then zipped up the back. Danielle next applied a thick coat of bright red lipstick onto Betty's lips, and after she finished Diane growled "Open wide slut". Betty obeyed, feeling a twinge of delight as the tip of a glossy black silicone penis gag slid along her tongue, comfortably filling her mouth.

Danielle smoothed the red latex hood, then as a final act set a pair of noise cancelling headphones over the kneeling woman's head. It had already been connected to the laptop, and both Diane and the lovely Danielle stood, inspecting their handiwork.

Diane nodded, went to the laptops keyboard as Danielle left the room. "Good enough, and now..." Diane made sure Betty was framed within the camera's view then started the session, as well as beginning the recording of the video and audio feed.

Stepping out of the bathroom she strode to the couch in the room and sat down, accepting the phone Danielle proffered. She entered the text Betty had instructed her to write to Elliott, grinning as she pecked out "Daddy. I was a bad girl and need to be punished - now!" Other information followed and she quietly laughed clicking the send button.


Elliott woke to the feeling of lips on his member. He kept his eyes closed and slowly allowed himself to rouse from his slumber, realizing there was pressure on either side of his head pressing downward on the bed's mattress. He opened his eyes finally and blinked - found a furry, thickly lipped and very juicy pussy just inches above his face. He grinned hoping he wasn't having a piss hard-on fueled dream.

To make sure he wrapped his arms around the lithe body above him - so far things seemed real enough he thought to himself - then gently tugged the hips above him downwards. Damp pubic hair tickled his lips and nose as a deliciously fragrant Mons pubis brushed against his face; as the slim figure over him settled in place large, meaty labia split to wrap around his lips. He sighed contentedly as he slid his tongue along the soft wet folds presented to him, the remnants of an early hours fucking slipping into his mouth.

He felt pressure against his rosebud, realized that his new lover Jane was pressing a finger against it. He relaxed his sphincter and felt the digit invade his ass - his cock seemed to grow another inch in her mouth as it did so. Life was so fucking good he mused.

Jane ground herself into orgasm on Elliott's face then collapsed alongside him, her mouth still holding onto his cock. He'd begun playing with her ass thinking about fucking her there when he heard his phone announce a new text.

He was going to ignore it but Jane lifted her face away from his groin and said "Mr. Elliott, get it. I don't want to be caught in a lot of drama in case it's your wife and she's 'announcing her return'." Jane didn't care much for his wife Elliott mused, and smiled at the exaggerated and just slightly annoyed tone.

Grumbling he reached to the nightstand and picked it up. Jane left the most delicious scent he thought abstractedly as he fingered the option then frowned seeing that the text was from Betty. "Fuck" he breathed as he selected it, then froze as he read it. "What. The. Holy fuck!" he exclaimed.

Jane had been mouthing his glans, her hand wrapped around the base of his shaft as she heard him comment. Stopping she again raised her head, a question framed by her eyebrows and lips. "Well?"

"Here. Read it." Elliott passed the phone over and Jane took it, read it then chuckled. Next she clicked a link embedded into the message and after watching it for a moment giggled, passing it back to him.

His mouth agog as the video feed came into view, Jane kissed the head of his cock and said "Let's not disappoint the woman."

Elliot breathed "Holy fuck" as he continued to watch the streaming show, grimaced saying "Well, not sure what Betty has in mind but saving some cum for later may be a good idea. Okay. Let's go."

They dressed hurriedly, and as Jane brushed her teeth and hair Elliott went back to Betty's text message. Following the instructions, he rummaged around her vanity locating the envelope the message said would be there, removing the hotel key card from inside it. Jane found him standing there silently staring at the thing. "You okay Mr. Elliott?" she asked quietly, her hand wrapping around his arm reassuringly.

"Yeah. I don't know what she's got planned but I think that" and he stopped, glancing at the slim girl standing next to him. "We're going to be tossing a big monkey wrench right into the middle of it." His eyes still on the girl and smiled wistfully, saying "I think this is the suite she keeps on her companies tab. Be a shame if some of her employees were to wander in." Elliott's smile grew broader, and he shook his head. "Damn Jane, how do you breathe in those clothes?"

She'd put on a grey form fitting low-cut spaghetti strapped T shirt that had been pulled up and knotted under her sternum, baring her midriff. Combined with a pair of equally tight yoga pants she would be inspiring stares. Jane grinned and turned, making sure to push her butt out as she faced away. "All the guys and gals seem to like it when I wear outfits like this."

Laughing Elliott picked up the bag Jane had packed and led them out of the house and into his car.


The chiming had been non-stop once viewers logged into the site. As agreed, Diane had left the toys tip amount very low and it hadn't been long before the first of so many orgasms ripped through Betty's body. Maliciously Diane had also added a request for lots of verbal humiliation.

As a result Betty thrilled as the bodiless voices called her filthy things, suggesting nastier, perverted and outright twisted activities as she jerked and writhed for the anonymous crowd's enjoyment.

Betty's profile stated she was a very naughty girl and the cam show was her punishment; she was to be played with by the audience as she helplessly waited for her Daddy to arrive, and that's when the really good stuff would begin. She'd agreed with Diane to a two-hour time limit, with Danielle remaining in the suite to monitor the site and to keep Betty safe.

If Elliott didn't show by the agreed upon ending time Diane would return to shut the session down. Betty hoped that wouldn't happen... The buzzing in her butt grew and she wriggled, making sure her tits danced for the men - and more than a few women - calling her degrading, skanky names. And the things some of them wanted to do to her!!

"Next time", she panted around the silicone cock head filling her mouth - next time she'd ask Diane to set her up in a booth at some seedy adult arcade - men would jerk themselves off onto her face as she... oh fuck the orgasms were relentless...


As Elliott drove his phone buzzed indicating another text. Jane had it as she'd been participating in the cam session,her legs wide open and her free hand inside her yoga pants. She almost reluctantly stopped fingering herself to read it out aloud. It was a single line, asking if he was coming. "Should I say yes Mr. Elliott?" she asked and he nodded his assent.