Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kind of obvious now that someone else is involved" he said, frowning at the light that went yellow ahead of them. "Pretty clear Betty wasn't in any position to text right then."

Jane giggled and added another tip to the very long list already there. "You're absolutely right about that Mr. Elliott!"

"Good" Diane huffed, lounging comfortably on the couch. Danielle was kneeling in front of her slowly massaging her feet, working on helping Mistress relax. "Her husband is coming in and so this should get interesting for our Betty. One more text, then I'm leaving you in charge dear."

Jane continued rubbing herself watching Betty over the phone and it buzzed with another text. "Really?" she blurted out, then sighed and read it. "Oh Mr. Elliott" she sang out. "It says here that there are masks and hoods for you to wear in the room." She looked around, realizing they were getting close to the hotel. "The text says if you participate 'the problem' - and that is in single quotes lover - will be at an end." She brought the cam session back up then looked at him. "I guess that means the blackmailing will be finished? Oh goody! Oh, and there are lots of toys spread around for you - uhm, really us - to use."

Elliott shrugged his shoulders, saying "I don't know how Betty's threat could continue considering that" and he waved his hand to the phone with its image of his wife shivering and shuddering through another orgasm. "But it's nice to know she was planning on stopping the blackmail." He pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and found a spot to settle the car into. "We'll take a side door, the card should let us in."

They entered, found the elevator and ascended to the floor. Elliott's mind was spinning, too much going on too soon he thought. Did he really want to get involved in some obscene cam show? And after this, what?

He shook his head ruefully as Jane looked at him with a Cheshire cat grin. "Daddy" she giggled. "Women and their father issues." Elliott chuckled in response.

The elevator stopped and checking the room number on the card against a placard on the wall they walked down the corridor. The parking lot had been empty, not a lot of trade going on Elliott had realized. That would come in handy he thought, his lips set into a frown. They both stopped at the door and Jane motioned for him to open it.

Loud panting mixed with incomprehensible muffled noises greeted them as the door opened; they both quickly entered and with as little sound as possible closed the door. Elliott saw Danielle first, seated comfortably at the desk inside the room then as he glanced into the bathroom his mouth gaped wide.

Sweat poured down Betty's belly, and spittle ran from around the gag in her mouth along her neck then flowing down between her heaving tits. The laptop on the vanity counter cast a garish light onto her torso and it was clear she was oblivious to all but the buzzing vibes in her pussy and ass. Elliott stood still and ogled while Jane appraised the toys laid out on the floor of the bathroom and then the foot of the bed.

Danielle motioned them over, and Jane had to pull Elliott into the room. She quietly asked as they got close "You're master Elliott correct?", then pointing to Jane asked "And please, Miss, you are?"

Elliott had to shush Jane, explained who they were, then demanded an accounting of what in the hell was going on. Danielle smiled a rather pretty smile and explained how the scene had been set up between Betty and her Mistress Diane. "And with the amount of money mistress Betty spent Sir, we thought it made sense to provide this level of service to your lovely wife."

Elliott snorted. Then cocked his head in thought. This cam session, all those tips. Maybe Betty's new hobby found a way to fund her equally new appetites. And if he were to be honest with himself, the sudden power shift in the relationship between them was welcomed. "So now what?" he asked and received another of Danielle's nice-looking smiles.

She pointed to the selection of masks and hoods laid out on top of the room's dresser, with Jane picking an elaborate lace and feathered one for herself. Danielle stood, her fingers caressing a black leather hood and explained Betty had asked, pleaded almost that Elliott wear it. "Here, put it on" Jane half whispered handing it to him. "I'm curious too as to how you'll look."

It had openings for his eyes and mouth - he grimaced, shaking his head took it from her. Once settled in place Jane snugged the laces in the back of it, then stood back to admire him. "Nice!" she whispered, "Very dom, a good look on you Mr. Elliott." She pulled a tube of lipstick from her purse and checking her lips in the large mirror above the dresser applied a thick gloss to them; finished and grinning stepped towards the doorway of the bathroom, quietly saying "I'll take the lead if you don't mind."

Elliott nodded his assent while noticing Danielle checking him out. "I know mistress Betty expected, uhm. A dramatic ending to her show," she told him drily. Elliott frowned not really comprehending as she continued. "I know that it can be a little intimidating once one - a man - gets in front of the camera." She looked into his eyes smiling, and said "But don't worry. I know lots of secrets that will help. Just go have fun. And please, call me Danni."

"Danni. This day is getting more interesting by the moment" Elliott murmured, then turned following Jane to the bathroom. She'd already stepped inside and he stopped at the doorframe, wondering just what Jane was going to do.

"OOOOOH Daddy!" she squealed stepping into the room, saying "Sister is so naughty to play all by herself. Can I help her please Daddy? I promise to be really really bad to her."

Jane's comment had been picked up by the web cam microphone and Betty heard it through the headphones, startling her. The sense of shock upon hearing a strange woman's voice sent panic coursing through her system. She struggled, her heart pounding, she began to feel that she wasn't getting enough air due to the gag in her mouth. The never-ending orgasm she'd been riding peaked - her eyes wide under the hood as she cried out around the gag holding her lips apart - then the buzzing in her cunt stopped. A muffled "Wha..." was all she could get out around the silicone cockhead inside her mouth.

Elliott snorted when Jane turned the vibe off inside Betty's pussy. "Of course sweet thing" he said, "You know I can never deny my little girl, play with your sister to your hearts content."

On hearing her husband's voice, the panic quickly subsided in Betty's body. She wished the vibe hadn't been turned off but the one in her ass felt so good. She tried to plead but the gag prevented any intelligible sounds out of her. Desperate she tightened her lower muscles and was rewarded with pleasure. She concentrated on clenching then relaxing her sphincter muscles, in effect fucking herself with the butt plug as she suckled the plug in her mouth.

Jane fiddled with the laptop and the audio began coming from its small speakers. She next pulled the headphones off of Betty's head and placed them on the counter. The smooth red latex hooded head swiveled around like some eyeless thing, the person under it apparently trying to get a bearing on what was going on. Smiling angelically Jane picked up the flogger that had been prominently placed in front of Betty and raised it to be in view of the cam.

"Anyone want to watch me flog this cunt's tits with this? Better tip high." Elliott had to suppress a laugh hearing that one. Whatever script Betty and what's her name... Diane?... had come up with just got tossed into the shit can. He heard the dings from the laptop and craned his neck to look at the screen. Some kind of chat session was displayed next to the video - wow. The comments from the session were obscene, rough and crude. And interesting.

"So masterbait666 you really want to see sisters' big titties flogged, don't you? Better come up with more tokens..." Ding! Ding! Ding! went the speaker and Jane blew a kiss to the camera. "Good boy. First, so everyone can hear I'm shutting off the two-way audio." She leaned over making sure the cam could get a shot down the front of her shirt as she reached for the laptop. A muted click and the babble of sounds coming from the small speakers ended. Straightening up and smiling into the cam she said "And now, as promised," then moved to the side of Betty and dangled the strands in front of the older woman.

Betty missed the constant stream of abusive and humiliating audio streaming into her ears after the headphones had been pulled off her head. Even though her arms, knees and thighs ached, she'd continued begging for the vibe to be turned back on in her pussy. But the gag prevented any coherent words to leave her mouth, all that actually could be heard were muffled mumblings.

Then she'd heard the stranger talking to the web cam audience about thrashing her tits with the flog she'd purchased and a thrill shot through her body. She wanted to thank her, to kiss her hand - hell kiss her feet! and tell her how much she wanted this. Not able to talk she arched her back presenting her tits as an offering while nodding her head in agreement.

Elliott stayed in the doorframe to the bathroom, frankly enjoying the show. He found it a little curious that Jane seemed familiar with the web session's controls; he'd ask her later if she'd done any of this on her own. Danni had followed him and stood just behind; her body lightly pressed against his. He felt her hand on his ass and he couldn't help but grin. This was a most certainly interesting day!

Jane wanted to giggle at the scene. She was enjoying herself performing for an appreciative audience. She looked into the cam and said "For those at home who are jerking off," and here she grinned, then continued in a sing song voice. "Save your cum 'til later!" An image flashed into her mind, a scene from an old movie. Oh yeah!!

She began singing "I'm singin' in the rain" as the flogger swished in the air and struck Betty's left breast. The bound woman shuddered and a muffled cry erupted from around the gag in her mouth. "Just singin' in the rain" and this time Jane struck the falls of the flogger onto Betty's other tit.

Danni brought her hand around Elliott's body and cupped it around his cock. "Just helping you master Elliott" she purred into the hood next to his ear. "You need to be ready for the big... climax" she drew out that last word as her fingers moved to massage his balls.

Jane continued singing, punctuating each line ending with a blow from the flogger onto either or both of the tits still presented to her by the older woman. Betty was in the throes of a glorious mix of pain, pleasure, degradation and need. With the vibe in her pussy turned off she wasn't orgasming any longer. Instead another was building, and she began to feel a delicious tinge of apprehension - what if she came from the pain? Oh please yes...

"Just singin,'" the flogger brought down as hard as Jane could swing it onto Betty's right tit, "singin'" the woman arching her back even more, lifting her tits upward; the sounds of panting loud in the tiled room. The impact was full onto the kneeling woman's left breast. "In the rain" at this Jane dropped the flogger onto the floor, grasped both of Betty's nipples and gave them a hard, vicious twisting pinch.

Babbling sounds mixed with muffled cries came out from around the gag as a shuddering, jerking Betty came, and Jane saw a puddle of fluid on the tile floor grow beneath the thrashing form at her feet. Betty's fingers spread wide, the muscles of her neck tight and protruding, her torso shaking as a series of mindless squirting orgasms tore through her. "Good" Jane thought. "Serves the bitch right". She let the woman's breasts drop then gave them both a loud meaty sounding slap.

"Daddy" Jane sing-songed standing upright. "Sister is such a pain slut. And she's just getting warmed up." She smiled and looked directly into the camera and said "Who wants to see her pussy get flogged next?" Jane picked the flogger up from the floor and shook it gently in front of the web cam. "Generosity means daddy's girls do more mean and nasty things..." The dings went on for several long seconds. The tips kept the buzzing plug in Betty's ass going too and she cried grateful tears under the hood as she tried to recover from her latest orgasms.

Danni had undone Elliott's jeans, freed his hardened cock and slowly stroked it. "I do fluffing at the video shoots my Mistress produces" she breathed into his ear. "Relax sir, I'll keep you at a simmer until it's time." Elliott was sorely tempted to bring Danni into his arms... but his recent bedding of Jane made things complicated, his emotions jumbled. And good gosh, it was his wife in the room too! His cock though - that didn't mind one bit. Rock hard and throbbing. And Danni knew her way around one! Well, his mind leered. 'She' should...

In the meantime, Jane had picked a set of Clovis clamps off the floor and clipped them to Betty's nipples. The older woman's reaction was interesting and satisfying from Jane's point of view, she'd shot straight up, stopped by the chain between her wrists and the spreader bar. The fingers of both hands again spread out wide, and she'd begun to pant again albeit just through her nose. Jane glanced at the screen and whistled. "Wow, you pervs really want this huh? Well, sister isn't in any position to complain."

Betty was in the throes of sensory overload. The flogging of her breasts had been exhilarating; it hadn't as painful as she'd originally feared, she had after all followed the advice she'd received from Danielle. The clamping of her nipples was unexpected though, so soon after having her breasts abused so exquisitely by whoever the mysterious dominatrix was. And that orgasm! It'd been triggered by the grasping and hard pinching to her nipples - that cum had been oh so good but she craved more. Betty trembled in anticipation, her cunt on fire with need; she spread her thighs out and closed her eyes. "Pain slut" she breathed around the cock shaped gag penetrating her mouth. That's what the domme called her; that's what she was becoming. She clenched her ass muscles around the throbbing plug violating her ass as it buzzed angrily deep inside her.

Danielle whispered again into Elliott's ear "I suggested that flogger to your wife." His cock throbbed in her fingers as she'd said that - she licked the leather covering his ear as a reward. "My Mistress uses the same model on me." Danielle felt the twitch of Elliott's cock as she'd breathed that into his hear.

"Maybe she'll let you use it too, on me I mean, sir..." she placed her lips against his ear and drew out that last word as she gently stroked his cock. Master Elliott was ready she judged, now her job was to keep him at the same seething level until needed. It was a perk to her job she thought and one she had a lot of practice with.

Jane stood on the side of Betty, glancing at the laptop to make sure she was framed properly. "Pain in the ass" she thought to herself; the room while big wasn't exactly set up for this kind of activity and making sure the paying customers on the receiving end of the feed could see was a major part of the problem. Oh well. Hmmm. A quick adjustment to the camera... Much better.

She smiled into it then brought her arm up - held it - aimed carefully and brought the flogger down perfectly. The strands flared out onto both sides of Betty's crotch; her labia, her clit and a bit of her upper thighs all took the hit. The sudden "Huuuuuf", the twisting of the tied woman's torso and the star fish spreading of the fingers of both of the older woman's hands told her she hit just the right spot with that one.

Elliott felt excitement shoot through his body as the thongs from the flogger spread out and struck his wife's flesh. Shot through the exhilaration was confusion at all the bizarre and abrupt changes in Betty; going from frigid and frankly prudish to a dominating nympho practically overnight, becoming a full-blown dominatrix over a matter of days and now this! None of it was making any sense.

He wasn't feeling any guilt about fucking Jane the night before, he was sure of that. No, Elliott was still mightily pissed about Betty being so brazen over her lesbian fling; that had broken things that had been holding their relationship together. They were going to have to figure out how this was all going to work. But afterwards. For now, he needed to empty his balls over or into somebody and soon!

He felt Danni pulling him back from the doorframe as Jane swung and struck another blow onto his wife's Venus mound. "Time to finish getting ready sir" she murmured into his ear then crossed in front of him. Her fingers slid along his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt - pulling it off of him once finished. He caught a whiff of her perfume, mixed with the smell of the leather covering his head. It caused his cock to throb and he idly wondered what hole Jane would pick for him to plunge his shaft into. His cock was the finale to the lewd play being streamed out to - he had no idea the size of the audience- and he smiled at the obscene randomness of it.

Danni leaned over and licked Elliott's nipples with the tip of her tongue, then slowly planted butterfly kisses along his body as she knelt down, tugging his pants to his feet. His cock danced as her face got near it - she helped Elliott kick off his shoes and then assisted with removing his jeans, underwear and socks. He stood before her and she took the tip of his manhood into her mouth and gently licked.

Betty cried around the gag. The flogger stung, it hurt when one of the heavy fells impacted on her clit or labial folds but it was a delicious pain. She was maddeningly close to cumming again but the unknown domme who'd been using her was intent on keeping her on the knifes edge of orgasm. There'd been no quick succession of blows, and her thighs and belly received as much attention as her cunt. "Pain slut" gibbered in her head over and over and she loved the sound of it.

She'd lost the sense of time almost from the start of her session, the sharp interjection of the unknown woman had seemed to bring her back to coherence but the sudden change from never-ending pleasure to pain threw her further into a primal state. Her eyes covered, gagged and having her limbs bound intensified the feeling of helplessness, the loss of any control over herself. She'd been reduced to just being a toy for someone else's pleasure. It felt like heaven. It beat the dullness of everyday life.

Jane gave Betty a finishing blow with the flogger then dropped it. She'd been watching Danielle and her Mr. Elliott and decided it was time to bring this show to an end. She had the final act planned in her head, and figured it'd give the audience a real treat. Betty trembled below her, her head slumped forward. Red splotches were on the woman's tits, thighs and vulva from the flogger. Jane smiled then looked into the web cam.

"Dah-dy" she said in what she always thought of as her dumb blonde voice. "You keep telling me to use the toilet before we go out..." she brought her hands to her crotch, crossed her legs and wriggled. Elliott's eyes seemed to light up she thought. She liked that reaction. She reached down and unclipped Betty's wrist cuffs from the spreader bar, saying "And sis is going to help me."

Grinning she unbuckled the penis gag and removed it, dropping it to the floor. "Yuch" she said as it was slimed with a thick coat of saliva then giggled as both she and the camera saw Betty moving her mouth as an infant, sucking on the now absent cock. She grabbed the older woman's shoulders, shaking her slightly to get her attention then started to get Betty turned around. Jane was patient as the other woman's movements were clumsy, leaden. It took a few extra moments but patience won out; she finally had Betty turned facing the toilet. Chuckling Jane lifted the lid and seat then said "Sister dear, be a good girl and lean forward."