Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty moved like an automaton, bending forward, the red latex she was dressed it intensifying the glacial white of the porcelain bowl her face descended into for the audience. Its coldness felt good on her sweaty skin she dumbly thought. Her muscles hurt as she moved but it felt wonderful to get out from the position she'd been in for so long. Her domme was a beautiful person she'd come to realize. She began hoping that the other woman would keep her as a pet. The thought made Betty happy.

"Good girl sis" Jane said, winking to the camera. "Just so you know Daddy has been getting his cock serviced by a really pretty girl so he's all hot and bothered." She leaned over slightly, reaching down then turning off the still buzzing butt plug in Betty's ass. "And guess where Daddy is going to cum?" Her fingers grabbed the base of the black plug and tugged. It stayed stuck for a second then as Betty relaxed it smoothly slid out of her sphincter.

"Ewe" exclaimed Jane after the plug exited Betty, and making an exaggerated face of disgust dropped it into the bowl of the sink. "You're just about ready I think" Jane said as she kicked her shoes to a corner of the bathroom then peeled her yoga pants and panties off her slim body. She really needed to pee, and really absolutely needed to piss all over this stuck up bitch who'd treated her Mr. Elliott so badly.

She moved to straddle the toilet, facing towards the web cam and Mr. Elliott. She leaned down, urging Betty to move so her head was centered into the bowl. "Now then sis, stay just like that." Jane straightened up, her fingers down to her hairy vulva and parted her heavy, meaty lips. "Yeah, just like that" she breathed. The stream of hot urine jetted, hitting Betty on the shoulders. The older woman flinched and Jane moved her body, bending so the stream moved up along the older woman's neck then splattered from the crown of her head. "Oh yeah..." Jane breathed.

The piss spattered as it hit Betty's latex covered head but the majority of it flowed along the slick material and splashed into the bowl. Betty made no move to remove herself, in fact with her hands still secured behind her back she'd actually leaned further into the bowl so as to relieve some of the pressure on her hips and lower back. Jane laughed, thoroughly enjoying the degrading spectacle she was putting the formerly haughty Betty through.

Danni licked a trickle of pre-cum that had drooled insolently from Elliott's throbbing dick as she'd lubed it, then looked up smiling. "You're on" she told him. That beautiful glistening cock just in front of her. She kissed the tip of it for good luck. Maybe later Mistress will allow master Elliott to fuck her with it. That would be so nice...

Elliott slid around the still kneeling Danielle then strode into the bathroom. He knelt behind his wife, his hands grabbing her hips hard. Betty mewled, sobbed but didn't resist; in fact, she parted her thighs wide and presented her ass to him obediently. Jane's piss spattered about, it pooled along Betty's back. Elliott brought the tip of his cock to the closing entry into his wife's ass as Jane sneered "Fuck the slut pig good and hard Daddy, hurt her good, fill my little bitch with your hot cum."

Betty had been dimly aware of where her face was as Jane positioned her, placing her head so it was centered in the toilet bowl. She felt disconnected to her body while at the same time sensations were oddly intensified. She ached all over yet the pain felt good, the fire along her nerves providing pleasure. It was difficult to follow words spoken to her, which a small part of her found odd. The gag removed from her mouth felt wonderful, she'd moved her jaw - it hurt to close it. She'd heard the part about Elliott having some pretty girl sucking on his cock and she dimly wondered if it was Danielle. She'd had loved to have seen that. Maybe later they'll do it again. Maybe her Domme will allow her slut pig pet to help.

The sudden feel of warm liquid on her skin was out of place yet pleasant; she unconsciously flinched when the realization of what it was hit her. She cried, the humiliating degradation of the act flooding her with shame; oddly it also felt as if she was being cleansed. A tickle at the corner of her mouth caused her to lick; it was a trickle of urine and Betty meekly accepted it. It coated her tongue and she closed her lips tasting her Domme's piss; acrid yet not as salty as she'd read, it filled her with an almost spiritual wonder. She was taking in the most intimate of fluids from the goddess above her - she was being gifted. The sound of the flood from her Mistress filled her ears as it splashed into the water just below her face, and she unconsciously lowered it into the still cool mixture, taking a large mouthful of it in, then swallowing. A warm feeling of religious awe burst through her body.

She became dimly aware of someone behind her, hands almost cruelly grasping her hips, a hard and hot thing - it had to be a cock, it trembled and pulsed - touching the entry to her bowel. She'd always feared anal sex; she'd been raped once years ago at a party - a group of young men - one had used her there and it had hurt almost as bad as the shame of it. She swallowed another mouthful of the gift her Mistress provided then groaned out "No... not there... please..."

There was a subdued click and a wave of pleasure swept over her. Jane had turned the vibe in her cunt back on and Betty dumbly heard that goddess tell the man behind her to fuck her hard. Since that humiliating act at that party years ago where she'd felt guilt, painful abuse - it had grown over the years to be her most powerful secret fantasy, relived in solitary masturbation.

She mouthed "Yes..." then felt him thrust deeply into her. The cam audience must have realized what happened as the vibe went wild inside her. She felt something pressed hard into her throbbing clit... her pent-up orgasm broke over her, violating her soul, her mind shattering into bits of crystal as the hard-unyielding shaft filled her.

The memory burst into Elliott's mind as he ground himself into his wife's ass. 'That' evening, just a short what? Days - weeks at the most before. Kneeling at the foot of his bed, his wife raping his ass with a strap on... He heard her cry out, the sound eerie, primitive, oddly focused due to her face being in the toilet bowl. He grinned savagely, relishing the feeling of power as he jerked his cock out then smashed forward, plunging deeper into her ass.

The humiliating submission his wife had forced on him, the thrill of being humbled as she'd done. He was close to cumming - Jane had moved off the toilet and had a vibrating wand pressed into Betty's vulva, her free hand snaked under the top she was wearing to play with those fantastically large nipples she had. He and Betty were now almost full circle as she submitted, her still toned ass splayed out for him.

He fucked - rutted - dominated the woman beneath him. Elliott jackhammered his wife's ass, the years of frustration and recent emotional roller-coaster driving him. His eyes went wide as he felt a finger invade his own ass - fuck it had to have been Danni he thought then bellowed, his own orgasm coursing through his body.

Jane watched her Mr. Elliott cum, and felt a wave of - what? She didn't know and it felt confusing. Betty was getting what she wanted, they'd both been manipulated into this scene so she didn't feel anything resembling remorse over what she'd done. Jane glanced at the pretty thing behind her Mr. Elliott, and made a shooing away motion with her hand. She wasn't sure how she felt about Danni at this moment. Then she looked the other way and quickly grabbed the collar around Betty's neck. "I think she's passed out" she said to no one in particular as she made sure the stupid cow didn't drown in the piss filled water of the toilet.

Elliott stayed for a moment; his cock felt good buried inside his wife's ass. He shook his head to clear it, then slowly moved back, pulling out of her. A new voice made him turn his head around as he heard "Thank you all, we're saying good bye." He saw out of the corner of his eye Danni do something and the session on the laptop screen went away. The voice continued asking "We're off? Good. Now then folks..."