Not So Different, You and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased herself inside. Despite what Mal may have thought, the last thing that Lexa actually wanted to do was hurt the woman underneath her. She was so tight. Lexa moaned herself at the squeezing sensation around her dick. It felt incredible! Progress was slow, but Mal relaxed enough for them to enjoy some slow sex for what seemed like an eternity. Slowly stuffing herself in, then pulling out at a crawl.

"You...ngh...can go faster," Mal reassured.

"Is that a request or a demand?" Lexa asked, using a finger to run it all the way up the back of her partner's quivering cock.

"Aaa! Mnf...whatever. Just fuck me harder, Lexa. Please...make me yours~"

No more encouragement was necessary. Lexa increased tempo, hooking her hands around Mal's body to keep her from squirming too far before pounding her into the unyielding metal. Flesh met flesh. Wet, lurid noises filled the (previously) sterile workplace, as rival met rival in the oldest contest of all. Clear fluid once more dripped out of Mal's stiffened clit. That, along with the increased pitch of the moans coming out of her mouth, heavily implied that Lexa's accuracy with a cock was as good as with a .45 automatic.

Lexa's stamina, however, was not without limit. All that excitement beforehand, the extensive frotting/power display, and now full on penetrative ecstasy was taking its toll on her control. She would not be able to last much longer. She did her best to keep pounding that special button inside Mal's bottom, however, making sure she got every last ounce of joy from this.

"I'm...I'm about to..." Lexa gasped, her powerful body at the weakest, most vulnerable point that she'd ever shown anyone.

Mal wrapped her legs loosely around Lexa's body. "Do it. Inside. Fill me!"

That alone almost tipped her over the edge. She managed to regain control long enough for several deep, grunting thrusts that hilted her before letting go. Hot, sticky seed shot out at force, coating Mal's innards. Somehow, her body must have known, and at that moment her own dick fired off it's own much less impressive fuscilade of watery cum. Her shots splashed her chin and landed on her already sticky tummy, while Lexa's began to drip from the plugged orifice. As she was spent, the larger woman cuddled up with Mal. Her softening cock fell out on its own, allowing the drizzle of spunk to slide onto the shiny metal surface.

"That was..." Mal began.

"...Incredible? Mind blowing? Everything I was missing from my life?"

The scientist grinned. "...Acceptable. Though I would appreciate it if you uncuffed me. My nose has been itching for a few minutes now."

Lexa did so, climbing off the woman she'd both hated and loved at various points in her life. A million thoughts resurfaced about her future. What now? What did the road forward even look like from here? The arms that wrapped around her waist from behind scattered those anxieties once more. Mal pressed her body into Lexa's, hugging her tight.

"Whatever happens, we do it together...okay?"

Lexa spun around before returning the embrace.

"Together."

12