Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at Margie again before fulfilling the terms of their agreement. Placing her hands against the futanari's girthy-as-hell shaft, joining them with Margaret's, she gave the jutting obelisk a series of slow, testing strokes, re-familiarizing herself with its enormity. Brittany could never get over how just absurd it was! Margaret's cock was taller than her torso was long, and much thicker than her biceps; she could only wish that Bobby was as well-hung, the good doctor's penis standing maybe an inch above average, if she was being generous. Licking her lips, Brittany pulled the monumental member towards herself.

Brittany watched as Margaret's urethra poured out precum by the handful at her touch, no more than a few seconds passing by between gushes of her creamy potency. She was acutely aware of her current position and her proximity to the futanari's unnaturally massive balls, the tips of her toes only inches away from pressing into Margie's sack's fleshy expanse; Brittany's body temperature quickly raised by several degrees from the searing heat radiating off of Margaret's package, the feeling akin to standing in front of a lit stove. Swallowing loudly, she pushed her head towards the colossus before her.

"Mmmm yeah that's g-good," Margaret moaned quietly as Brittany kissed her big pillowy lips to the underside of her glans, "so good. You're so good at this, Brit."

Ignoring the compliment, Brittany began to really get to work, wanting to get Margie off as swiftly as possibly. Planting smooches along the underside of the futa's shaft and along her cum-tunnel that seemed permanently distended due to her unending leakage, Brittany made her way down Margaret's cock, angling her head in a way that she hoped would save it from getting matted with too much precum; Brit already knew she'd have to brush her teeth and wash her hair when all was said and done, but that didn't stop her from wanting to limit how dirty she got. Servicing her roommate always got so fucking messy!

She twisted her fingers back and forth across Margaret's member in order to cover as much of it as possible, both hands together barely able to reach completely around the futa's fuckstick - her roommate's cock was so ridiculously fat that it barely fit in her mouth as it were! Her digits were instantly coated in Margie's gooey offerings, gluing them to the shaft they struggled to encircle, its deep brown complexion scarcely visible under the all-consuming streaks of white. The same substance coated Brittany's lips and chin, even the tip of her nose dripping with Margie's pre.

As soon as she reached the trunk of Margaret's throbbing Redwood Brit moved back up towards the tip, sliding her tongue out of her mouth at the same time; this was less to actually drink and taste the super-productive futanari's seed, and more to further stimulate her roommate. Brittany's eyes half-closed as she absorbed Margaret's essence - both the flavor of her precum and the potent miasma wafting from her cock and balls - the combination of the two causing the fake-blonde's mind to fog over. Though this brain-hazing was a common occurrence, it always seemed to catch Brittany by surprise!

Once she was back at Margaret's mushroom-shaped glans, Brittany proceeded to swirl her tongue across as much of its rigid expanse as she could reach with her mouth-muscle, cleaning it of its heavy layer of stained sperm. The flavor of this possibly hours old crusting of precum tasted even stronger than Margie's fresh ball-brew leakage, tingling Brit's taste buds and sending shivers down her spine. She lapped at the futa's slime-smeared cockhead again and again until its scarlet-hue was unveiled, shining under the overhead lights, Brittany persisting in her tongue-washing efforts even as more of the creamy concoction bubbled at Margie's slit.

Brittany raised slightly, angling her head over Margaret's sanguine crown.

"Let's get this over with as quickly as possible," Brittany mumbled to herself under her breath, "you got this, girl. You're a pro!"

"What was that, Brit?"

"Oh nothing!"

"Mmm okay!" Margaret accepted this without question, her eyes boring into Brittany's absurd, unnaturally-enhanced figure, "Have I ever told you that I love your mouth? I-It, um, it turns me on so much!"

Again Brittany pretended not to hear her roommate's lewd comments.

Taking a deep breath, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, hovering it over Margie's tip; and, luckily for Brit, she had a very large mouth! Even before meeting the futa she'd been told by many men that she gave the best head they'd ever received, and in some cases her reputation even preceded her! And Margaret was no exception to her oral-charms. Her jaw creaked as she spread it to its limit, her puffy upper-lip touching her nose, her chin pressing into her thin neck, primed to give one of her world-class blowjobs.

It always felt like her jaw was going to snap when she gave Margaret her many daily blowjobs. Brittany's face bones straining against the stupendously-sized invader she was mostly willingly let penetrate her oral orifice, her beautiful, surgically-improved features distorting around the immensity she was attempting to swallow; it was a miracle she could get the futanari's cockhead in her mouth at all, let alone as deeply into her body as she usually took it! Her tongue flattened and her cheeks bulged as she sank lower and lower onto Margie's pulsing obelisk.

Not even the full expanse of Margie's ginormous glans had entered Brittany's mouth before it was crammed to the absolute brim by rock-hard futa-meat. Stopping for a second, the busty blonde held back her instinct to gag on the battering-ram-of-a-cockhead and breathed in through her thin nostrils, her eyes watering. Lungs filled with semen-tainted oxygen, Brittany continued on her long, arduous journey down her roommate's pillar-esque member, holding it firmly in her hands to steady herself on her crotch-bound trip.

Nary a half a minute had passed before Brittany had to start chugging her roommate's pre-seed. The dense fluid swished between her teeth and crammed into her cheeks like a chipmunk, flowing down her throat at the same time. Her neck bulged as she swallowed gout after gout of sperm, her tongue flicking at the underside of Margie's flared tip, her taste buds quickly numbed by the overwhelming flavor of the futa's precum; it was like Brittany could feel the individual swimmers wiggle against her tongue, Margaret's virility undoubtedly off the charts if her condition was anything to go by!

As Brittany choked and gulped down she-pre by the cupful, Margie watched and moaned.

Her own brain was clouded from lust, as if often was when she was aroused - which was nearly always! But that didn't stop her from paying rapt attention to the efforts of her roommate and her roommate's overproportioned body. On top of being over the Moon that Brittany had agreed to her terms to continue living in the apartment, Margaret felt incredibly lucky that the woman servicing her was fucking gorgeous. Margaret would have been happy with anyone who was willing to do this for her, but the fact that Brit was the definition of a bimbo beauty proved to be the curvy cherry on top of the sexy sundae!

Margaret was more than willing to help fund Brittany's self-enhancement habits by allowing her to not pay rent in exchange for her constant, sexual aid. With how horny she was as long as her eyes were open, Margie had spent many a hour consuming hour after hour of pornographic material, and this had irreversibly altered her taste in women; like was common in all the lurid content she'd watched on her phone and computer screen, Margaret preferred ladies who were plastic and fake looking, especially where it concerned their figures. The bigger the better was the hyper-hung futanari's personal philosophy, after all!

Brittany fit her preferences to the dot.

A plastic body, dyed hair, and wearing enough beauty products to stock the shelves of an entire makeup store, Brittany was perfect. She was beautiful in her face, her eyes big and a luscious green, her cheeks round with feminine mirth, and her lips; there was almost nothing better than feeling those filler-inflated cock-cushions on her cock, Brit's mouth moan-inducingly soft and pillowy. Margie's roommate possessed all the other traits the futa found erection-popping, from her thin nose and chin to how unnaturally tanned she kept her complexion. Brittany was probably responsible for increasing arousal like no other ever had!

Her body was out of this world too! Tits that burst bras and stretched shirts, they were bigger than Margaret's head individually, and even looked like they could wrap around her shaft - something the futa could only guess at, having never had the pleasure of experiencing such salacious boon. Brittany's massive breasts' piercings only complimented their oversized allure and her overall bimbo-appearance. A waifish waist gave way to jutting hips that bulged into a pants-tearing ass, her fatty, lower-cheeks just as incredible as her chest. There seemed to be no end to Brit's ogleable curves, much to Margie's carnal mirth!

Margaret flicked her small brown eyes between Brittany's head bobbing and the shaking of her voluptuous figure. Her roommate had managed a few inches of her shaft in the several minutes that had passed since she'd started her blowjob, her neck bulging with the outline of Margie's cockhead; Brittany's eyes were closed as she swallowed down the futa's massive member, her nails digging into Margie's tough dick-flesh from the tightness of her grip. The blonde's tits bounced in her halter top and her ass shook back and forth behind her as she put her entire body into wringing an orgasm from the abominable balls quaking at her feet.

"O-Oh fuck you're so amazing, Brit," Margaret moaned, her hands gliding up and down the bottom half of her steely shaft, "keep going like that and I'll c-cum soon! I p-promise!"

Not opening her eyes as she heard her roommate's encouraging words, Brittany picked up her pace in response instead. She focused on the feeling of how full her mouth, throat, and stomach felt, letting out muffled mewls herself; it would continue to be something that she'd never admit, but Brittany did enjoy how insanely hung and virile Margie was, once more wishing it was someone like Bobby who possessed such an awesome appendage. Margaret's cock was just... intoxicating, turning Brit on like no one ever had previously.

Precum poured into her by the pint. Brittany didn't even need to chug it down anymore, Margaret's sperm gushing directly into her stomach from the depth of the oral penetration, the futa's cockhead pointed straight at its entrance; it still felt like she was swallowing mouthfuls of the creamy nectar, Brittany's throat undulating furiously against the ridiculously thick shaft stuffing it until it bulged. It was like she was trying to deepthroat her roommate's leg, and she knew without looking that she had a terrifying amount of inches left before she reached its root.

So Brittany dropped her face lower onto Margie's pulsating pole, her lips spreading, aching as another section of vascular shaft plowed through her mouth. A mix of spit and she-pre flowed from her gaping, stuffed maw down Margaret's shaft, soaking into the off-white slime coating it; Brittany kept her body bent at an awkward angle so she didn't stain her clothes with her roommate's ball brew, her ass jutting out behind her. It was bad enough that her hands up to her forearms were drenched in the sticky fluid mess! God, another shower would feel amazing once she was done!

Despite her distaste at the sperm-smearing her skin was suffering through, Brittany only increased the fervor of her movements, bobbing her head up and down on over half a foot of the colossal cock and its glans, a distension appearing between her wobbling breasts now. She was sucking in so much futa-meat that her hands were banging into Margaret's, her roommate's touch lingering for just a little too long whenever their fingers met. It was in moments like this that Brittany wondered if Margie saw her as more than just a convenient tool to get off with.

An side-effect of drinking her roommate's seed - pre or not - was that it made Brittany feel incredibly bloated. She was supposed to go to dinner after this, but the thought of eating anything at that moment made her queasy; her only comforting thought was that maybe Bobby would find it proper or 'lady-like' or whatever that she didn't have much of an appetite! Brittany knew without having to look that her stomach was probably gaining a bit of a paunch, rounding out with nothing but the liquid meal she was semi-reluctantly imbibing on. There would definitely be a bout of draining herself when she was finished with Margie!

Her plans for the rest of the night were interrupted by a sudden shifting from Margaret.

"Mmmm you know I-I could help you help me?" Margie spoke, sitting up and learning towards Brittany, her hands releasing her cock, "That would make things go much quicker - and I know you have to go soon."

Brittany partially peeked her eyes open in an attempt to see what her roommate was talking about.

"So um, here, let me just do this..."

When a pair of pudgy hands touched Brittany's head, her eyes fully opened, now understanding what the futanari was about to do.

Before she could free her mouth from its meaty intruder to say something or even try and shake her head to put a stop to what was about to happen to her, she was forcefully shoved down Margaret's monstrous member; the futa had immediately grabbed two handfuls of Brittany's hair, wrapping the silky, blonde-and-pink dyed locks in her fingers, and took the reins in her own relief. A gurgled howl emanated from Brittany's pole-plugged lips as she was rammed towards the futanari's pre-matted, bushy groin, her cock-warped visage passing the halfway point of her roommate's ridiculous rod. She momentarily let go of Margie's shaft, her hands flailing wildly.

Brittany was given less than a second to gather her bearings before she was viciously wrenched back up Margie's monolith, her lips spread by the corona of the futa's glans once more. She was only allowed a single moment to catch her breath, her face fucked back onto Margaret's enormity just as urgently in the next moment, a series of retches reverberating from her throat; as much of a pro as Brittany was at sucking dick, being used like this was something that was even out of her league! Over and over again Margaret repeated her abuse of her roommate's throat and stomach, even giving a series of thrusts with her hips to bury as many of her numerous inches into the blonde as possible.

Taking hold of Margie's stupendous shaft, Brittany held onto it for dear life, her eyes now fully open and darting around wildly, tears running down her face and ruining her makeup. At least she was already planning on reapplying it! It felt like the futa was punching her in the gut every time she pounded her cock back into her, Margie's member now embedding itself into the pit of Brittany's stomach; this only allowed a greater volume of precum to spray directly into her depths, her midsection going from chubby to fat.

Sperm spritzed from Brittany's nostrils as her body was overloaded by the dense fluid; it jettisoned out of her nose, bubbled from the corner of her lips, all while filling her to capacity. If it was possible, Brit was sure that precum would have leaked out of her eyes and ears too! She saw through her tear-bleared vision that she was now nearly at the base of Margie's spitting-serpent, the hyper-virile futanari shoving her face lower with each successive, downward yanking. Fuck, there was just so much of it!

"A-Almost there, Brit!" Margaret stuttered, panting as she worked what little muscle she had toward achieving her climax, "Just a l-little more!"

Margaret could barely focus on the lurid act she was engaged in, euphoria consuming her every nerve-ending. She could feel her cock throb powerfully, the rumbling in her super-sized testicles reaching a fever-pitch, their loud churning nearly drowning out Brittany's constant retches. Ogling her roommate's gorgeous, cock-distorted features, Brittany never looking as beautiful to the futa than when she was choking on her dick, Margie just forced her to swallow the rest of her length faster and harder, no longer pulling her back all the way up before slamming her head down again.

Neither of the pair knew how much more time had passed when finally Margaret had buried her entire colossal length into Brittany's body, the fake-blonde's face flattened against the futa's crotch. She held her there for awhile, shaking her hips back and forth, swirling her cock around her roommate's digestive tract; it was only when Brittany raised a hand to slap at Margie's thighs - her wordless way of begging for a breath - did Margaret tug her up the ponderous distance to her tip by her now-tangled locks. Brittany was given just long enough to snort noisily through her nose before she was once again face-fucked.

Her face splashed against the pools of ball brew that had collected on Margie's groin, the entirety of her beautified-countenance swimming in the off-white ejaculate. When Margaret removed Brit's face from her crotch, ropes of precum kept her visage connected to it, the futa's roommate near unrecognizable under the layers of cock-sauce; Margaret moaned louder at the sight of the blonde's messy features, wanting nothing more than to see Brittany's complete, curvaceous figure smothered in her seed. So she orally-fucked her with further ferocity and need, not stopping until she could feel her orgasm rise in her grotesquely bloated balls.

"O-Oh here it comes!" Margaret gasped, slamming Brittany against the entirety her double-ruler-long and then some expanse, "F-Fuck! It feels so good!"

Brittany wasn't given any time at all to prepare herself for the liquid onslaught she knew was coming, her brain utterly rattled by the speedy, brutal plowing her skull had been on the receiving end of. She glanced up at Margaret in a daze, barely cognizant of the intense throbbing of the monster in her mouth nor the violent vibrating of the futa's balls against her knees, her body pressed against her roommate's gargantuan genitalia; hell, she could barely see Margaret at all, her eyelids half-glued shut by the sticky substance seeping into them. The only thing she could do was try and endure whatever was about to happen to her!

Margaret screamed as her climax commenced. She bucked shallowly against Brittany's face, splattering it in further strings of sperm, her grip on the blonde's hair tightening painfully. Her whole body tensed as it felt like her very life was suddenly sucked out of it, into her balls, up through her cock, and then straight into Brittany. The futanari's urethra ballooned with so much ball brew it stretched the bimbo's jaw even more, her mouth now as wide as it could extend without breaking. There was no holding back any longer - not that Margie had any intention of holding back in the first place!