Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumming inside of Brittany was the best part of her day!

A howl heralded her first cumshot. Despite the insanity of the volume and viscosity of her persistent precum releases, Margaret's actual orgasm maintained its own higher degree of absurdity. It felt to Brittany like a firehose had just been turned on inside of her, the futanari's devastating orgasm blasting into her guts and straight into the walls of her stomach; the quantity of copious cock cream easily outperformed Margie's precum gushes, painting Brittany's depths a murky white, packing her bowels even fuller in a matter of seconds. Brittany's hands left Margaret's member to clutch at her inflating-midsection.

In addition to the extreme force that Margaret's member expelled its overly-virile load, her explosive eruption of ball brew was incredibly lengthy. If Brittany had enough of a mind to do so she would have tried to count the seconds that passed during her roommate's initial fountaining of fuck fluid, the constant stream as endless as her precum supply; Brittany gurgled and moaned as she was crammed to capacity with cum, a burning warmth blossoming within her swelling figure. It just kept coming and coming and coming, both Brittany and Margaret knowing that her orgasm wasn't even remotely finished.

Gouts of real seed burst from Brittany's lips and nostrils, spraying right onto the base of the futa's gargantuan shaft and her crotch, splattering back onto the blonde's face and hair. With her hands on her stomach she felt her flesh balloon more and more, stretching, becoming taut from the liquid weight engorging it. She writhed uncomfortably at the feeling of fullness overtaking her senses, her abdomen bulging with so much cum that her halter top was lifted towards her breasts, her belly button ornamentation pushed towards Margaret's shaking, super-sized testicles.

When Margaret's original hosing of cum ended a second immediately took its place, each of her relentless onslaughts bleeding into each other so that it appeared as though she was unloading all of her bloated balls' contents in a single shot. Margaret's potency was so ludicrous that it felt to Brittany like she was pouring mud into her stomach rather than a substance that was actually fluid, cum both sticking to her gut and swirling around it, making the busty-blonde experience a sensation of immense heaviness. It was like she was being weighed down towards the floor and Margie's sperm-sack, like she was being pulled to the source of her figure's liquid-deformation.

Margaret was on Cloud-Nine, moaning while humping against Brittany's cum-masked features, finally feeling an ounce of relief. Her condition - 'hyper-spermia' being its actual name - made it so that her balls actually ached when she didn't climax enough, and this pain drove her every thought and action. All she wanted was to not feel so backed-up during her every waking hour, and whenever she did orgasm, it brought her a brief period of happiness that was near-impossible to obtain otherwise. She felt so, so lucky that she had Brittany to help her with this!

Her orgasms were never as good without her!

"S-So good!" Margie babbled mindlessly, her expression dazed, lost in euphoria, "I love cumming inside of you, Brit! M-More!"

Brittany was not having as good of a time.

That wasn't to say that it wasn't somewhat enjoyable for the surgically-enhanced woman, but it was clearly much better for her hyper-hung, super-virile roommate! Being used like this, servicing such a monstrous cock, and knowing she was making someone feel good turned Brittany on, of that there was no question; while it did hurt to be utterly bloated by gallons of cum, the mixture of everything happening made her nipples diamond-hard and her panties grow sodden with her arousal. Brittany just wished she knew why her roommate's genitalia and orgasms had such a pronounced effect on her!

The futanari's climax continued without pause, blowing up Brittany's body until it was turning into something unrecognizable - unrecognizable at least where her torso was concerned! Brittany's stomach was now gravid, hanging towards her knees, giving her the appearance that she was obese; it only persisted in its expansion, wobbling, gurgling as salvo's of sticky seed secreted inside of her. Her fake-breasts were pushed up to her chin to make space for her ballooning-abdomen, and her knees shook weakly as she was anchored towards the floor by the excess potency flowing into her guts.

Then something horrifying happened, the one thing Brittany was hoping beyond hope wouldn't occur. Though she was expelling small quantities of semen from her near-tearing, plush lips, and flared nostrils, it was nowhere near enough to drain her body - so her body used another opening to expel the liquid-disturbance altering its shape. Embarrassed - but happy Margaret couldn't see it - by what was happening, Brittany let out a gurgled-groan as her asshole suddenly gaped, stretching open, followed by an explosion of sperm spraying out of it, and soaking into Brittany's jeans, panties, and smearing against her enormous ass!

Eyes shooting open, Brittany tried to turn her head to look back at her cum-leaking backside, but found that she couldn't due to being utterly speared on Margaret's pulsating, potency-pissing pole. Her hands flailed once more as she tried to lift up off of her roommate's cock, fighting against Margaret's grip on her seed-streaked locks; when it was obvious that Margie wasn't getting the message, Brittany pounded her fists on the futa's thighs, realizing too that she was quickly running out of oxygen again. This seemed to get Margaret's attention, and she glanced up at the blonde suffering under her body-ruining-orgasm.

"Hm? Oh, you need a b-break? Okay..."

Brittany was flooded with relief - and cum - as Margaret began wrenching her head away from her groin. Semen washed back out of the blonde's sore maw as she was raised higher up the futa's fantastical rod, sperm dripping off of every inch of her tanned complexion, ropes of the pearlescent paste keeping her attached to the massive pole; during this lip-unlatching, Margie's member continued to gush its bottomless gallons into Brittany's stomach and then right back out of her - despite her attempts at keeping her asshole clenched to cut off the violent flow!

To Brittany it felt like it took forever for her jaw to be freed off its ache-inducing penetrator. Margie's cock, much like her orgasm, just went on and on, the futa having to sit up and lean forward to reach far enough to accomplish the task of disengaging the blonde. Bubbles of ball brew inflated and popped on Brit's nostrils as she did her best to breathe, her throat clenching against Margie's stupendous appendage repeatedly; when her mouth reached her roommate's cockhead her lips snagged on its flared turgidness, Margaret having to put in some effort and tug on her mussed locks to finish pulling her off. The moment that Brittany popped off the white-stained glans, she let out a ragged gasp...

...that was immediately cut short by a fresh blast of futa-cum!

It should have been obvious that Margaret's orgasm was nowhere near finished, but in her excitement to finally be allowed to breathe, Brittany had totally forgotten about it. Her face was swiftly pelted by the potent paste, the entirety of her visage drenched at once while, in the same shot, her mouth was refilled. Hacking and grabbing at her throat, Brittany was helpless to do much of anything against the torrential onslaught of ball brew, Margie still holding her hair tightly, keeping her in her monstrous cum cannon's aim. The futa began to thrust into the air - now without anything to actually fuck into - gushing the rest of her load all over her roommate's front.

Steaming hot, dense enough to chew, and mucking the air with its heady musk, Margaret's semen covered everything in front of it - which was primarily Brittany. She was gifted an entire skull-wrapping helmet of cum in mere seconds, her gorgeous features hidden under numerous layers of the viscous fluid. Semen splattered down her torso, staining her green top, coating her neck, shoulders, and jiggling breasts, along with her colossally corpulent stomach; even Brittany's arms were saturated, her lewd figure trickling with overly-active swimmers.

Unconcerned for her roommate's ruined-appearance nor her well-being - her orgasms consistently removing every other thought she was capable of forming - Margaret hosed Brit down. She didn't even need to move her body much in order to achieve her goal of seeing the voluptuous blonde snowmanned in her cum, her climax intense enough that it covered her roommate of its own accord. Margaret still watched the carnal proceedings through fogged over eyes, moaning and grunting as she did, her pleasure intensified by what she was doing to Brittany.

Now that she was able to breathe in a way that resembled unobstructed, Brittany resigned herself to her fate, half-stood, many pounds heavier than she was less than a half an hour ago, soaked to the bone in her roommate's insane load; if it wouldn't have brought her no small amount of shame to do so, she would've relented to her libido and started masturbating as she took the brunt of what felt like a swimming-pools worth of cum to her figure. She was just so fucking horny! This whole thing being over with and her date afterwards couldn't come soon enough - she was going to show Bobby the time of his life tonight!

Uncountable minutes passed without a break in Margie's climax.

Plumes of progeny pumped from her pole endlessly. While mainly landing on Brittany's body, Margaret wasn't bothering to actually aim her consecutive cum cords, content with allowing them to hit and stain whatever they may. Several went high and splashed across the ceiling, while many others flew by Brittany's head to coat the floor behind her, adding to the pool that had already formed across the living room. Margaret's own figure was similarly drenched in her constant outpouring, a caking of cum covering her flabby stomach and thighs.

Brittany stayed mostly silently throughout the duration of her roommate's height of rapture, arms hanging at her sides or cradling her stomach, accepting everything; the only sounds she did make were sputtering attempts at breathing, her mouth pouring out as much cum as Margie's cock continued releasing - both from its constant refilling and from the heaps of semen coming back out of her stomach for her to cough all over herself. Eyes glued shut, ears clogged with dick dregs, able to only feel the gallons of cum bloating her belly and imprisoning her figure, Brittany's entire world was dense, smelly futa seed!

Even when Margie's orgasm eventually reached its end, she still gushed cum like a fountain. Ropes of the slimy essence criss-crossed Brittany's figure, puddling in her cleavage and rolling across her rotund midsection. Margaret's balls were no longer as loud in their rumbling ruckus, and her cock throbbed with less intensity, her urethra actually deflating as her rate of release slowed. Margaret panted like she was the one who'd done all the work in her own satiation, like she'd been the one who had just given herself such an amazing blowjob.

Margaret let out a low, weary chuckle once her senses returned to her.

"T-That was really good, f-fuck..." She gave Brittany a goofy smile - though the blonde couldn't see much of anything at the moment, "Thanks Brit, you're a... you're a life-saver."

Brittany wiped the cum from her seeping into her eyes and drying on her lips.

"Y-Yeah, sure, like whatever." She blubbered, droplets of sperm spraying from her lips, "Can I like, g-go now? I did my job and I have to get cleaned up a-"

She let out a muffled shout as her head was forced back down onto Margie's cockhead, the futa's hands having never left her dyed-locks.

"S-Sorry Brit, but I really need another. T-That first one was pretty quick, so another shouldn't hurt, right? S-Sorry!"

Margaret moaned through her apology.

"You're the best B-Brit, f-for doing this for me. Thank you!"