Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Brittany Gets Dumped and Margaret Comforts Her.
6.9k words
4.69
6.9k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howdy y'all! This new chapter is kinda a transitionary chapter towards the end of the story? There's still some sexual bits in it but its definitely gonna take off from here (more so than it already has haha). Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this chapter as much as you have the others!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/sizes, excessive (like really excessive) cum and cum inflation, bimbo, free use, cum all the way through. titfuck

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

Happy reading :)

******

Slam!

A stumbling figure burst through the apartment's front door.

Wavering unsteadily, high-heels clacking on faux-wood flooring, Brittany wandered into her home, casually kicking the door closed behind her. Unceremoniously dropping her purse on the ground beside her, she floundered forward, her arms held shakily in front of her for balance, her head lolling against her shoulders. Brittany bumped into the walls surrounding her, tripping over something she didn't bother to check the identity of as she went, vision blurry. One of the sleeves of her off-the-shoulder shirt hung against her side, her arm bared.

Like an animal with poor eyesight, Brittany moved by sound alone, heading towards the one place in the apartment she heard any commotion coming from. Careening around a corner, she found herself at the entrance to the kitchen, its lights - the only ones on in the entire apartment - bright enough to force her to shield her eyes. She swayed back and forth as she stared at the lone person sitting at a barstool at the kitchen's island-counter. Margaret. Her roommate turned and stared at Brittany in shock, a microwavable meal half-eaten in front of her.

For once, Brittany had walked in on Margie while she wasn't masturbating! The thought alone was enough to make her burst into a fit of giggles, the blonde doubling over to clutch at her stomach, tears forming in the corners of her makeup-smeared eyes. It wasn't a surprise that Margie was naked though, the futa's body looking relatively clean for once as she paused her meal to gape her roommate; her cock hung against her raised-knees flaccid, her engorged balls drooping nearly to the floor in their overburdened sack.

Brittany laughed just as hard as how her roommate looked as she did at the fact she was eating. Sitting there, naked and small except for her genitalia. Her cock flopped over a leg, the slightly-sheathed head of it covering one of the futa's bony knees. The way her scrotum completely hid the front of the wooden stool from their ridiculous expanse, testicles being used as a foot-rest by their owner, Margie's toes curled into their corpulence. She was acting so casual despite the inherent comical luridness of the sight, and it was an image Brittany had never expected to get used to.

Margaret awkwardly raised a hand and gave Brittany a small wave.

"H-Hey Brit," she stuttered, unsure of what to make of her roommate's obviously inebriated state, "I um, I didn't think you'd be back tonight. How was your date with Bobby?"

She could've guessed well enough how it went, judging by Brittany's disheveled appearance.

The busty blonde still looked sexy, but it was clear that she hadn't come back from a successful date. Her hair was done up in a single, elegant braid that hung down her back - though more than a few strands stuck up out of place. Brittany's black top clung to her ridiculous curvature with glove-like tightness, all of her enhanced voluptuousness on display; the shirt started off her shoulders and ended above her pierced-belly button, meaning that its main job was to hug her enormous tits, and it was doing very well at its job! Stretching the neckline far enough to show off an indecent amount of cleavage, Brittany's breasts jutted from her chest like a pair of overinflated balloons, her nipples tenting the thin fabric, hard from the chilly night air.

She also wore a pair of painted-on jeans that hung off her wide hips low enough to reveal that she had a thong on that matched her shirt underneath, the strings of it rising to grip her waist. As Brittany laughed loudly, she twisted back and forth, giving Margie an eyeful of her ass as well; her fat cheeks looked fit to burst out of their denim-confinement, Brit's pants conforming perfectly around the curves of her massive backside. Black, open-toed high-heels finished off her ensemble, the shoes elevating her height by several inches, making her even taller than Margie than she naturally was.

What really caught the futa's attention, however, was her roommate's face. It quickly became clear to Margaret that Brittany had recently been crying, her makeup nearly completely ruined. Dark mascara ran in streaks from her eyes down her rounded cheeks, the rest of the numerous products she'd dutifully applied just as smeared; Brit's lipstick was smudged as well, the seductive shade of red she'd coated her puffy lips with splotching around her mouth. Margaret still thought she looked beautiful even in her distressed state, but her potentially-budding arousal was ignored for a more pressing bout of concern.

When Brittany finished laughing, her expression saddened as she turned her attention back to Margie.

"F-Fuck him..." she sniffled, wiping at her eyes as a much more sorrowful flood of tears cascaded down her visage, "h-he broke up with me! He... he doesn't want to see me anymore..."

Brittany hiccupped as she spoke, her words interrupted by her sobs.

"Oh Brittany I'm so sorry!" Margaret stood up from her stool and walked over to her crying roommate, pausing before she touched her, unsure of how to proceed given their odd relationship, "What, um, what happened? I thought things were going really good!"

"They WERE!"

Her weeping grew more desperate.

"T-They were... at least I thought they were." Brittany looked down at Margie through tear-blurred vision, "I didn't think anything was wrong b-b-but...!"

Stumbling forward, she wrapped her arms around Margaret and buried her head in her shoulders.

"U-Um, did he say why...?" Margie asked hesitantly, freezing up at the sudden display of sought-after affection, "I-I mean did he give a reason?"

"Y-Yeah, he did..."

The distressed bimbo lifted her head and peered at Margie, who steeled her nerves enough to pat her roommate on the back.

"He said I wasn't 'wife material' or something like that. T-That I wasn't the type of girl he could bring home to his parents or see himself starting a family with or whatever. T-There was other things too, I think, b-but I don't really remember..."

She sniffled.

"...I kinda drank a lot after he left."

"Oh, Brit, I'm sorry, that's awful!" Margaret leaned her body forward at an awkward angle, attempting to stop her swaying genitalia from brushing into the blonde's legs, "He's erm, he's an idiot! Yeah! You're a great person Brittany, um, well, at least I think you are..."

"R-Really? You mean it?"

"Yeah! I'm sure he'll come c-crawling back soon!"

Margaret stroked Brittany's braided hair, doing her best to comfort her.

"You're so sweet."

Brittany hugged her roommate harder.

"But you know what?" She mustered a small smile, even as tears continued to pour down her visage, "Fuck him! I-I don't need him - he's a fuckin' jerk. A-And like, he had a really small dick too!"

Margie didn't know how to respond to that last part, feeling both weird and unfortunately aroused, Brittany's breasts smushing against her chest awakening her briefly-dormant libido.

"Yeah, uh, y-you'll definitely find someone better!"

"Y-You think?"

"Of course!" Margaret took a step back from Brittany, detaching herself from the hug, and, hopefully, her burgeoning inappropriate excitement, "I'm sure there's a gu- someone out there who likes you for you are! You're a catch, Brit, really."

Brit looked away from the futa and blushed.

"T-Thank you..."

"Um, n-now I think we should get you to bed. You need some rest. Don't you have work tomorrow?"

"Ugh, I don't know! Maybe?"

"Well, come on, um... I'll take you if you want?"

"Thank you Margie, for like, everything. Taking care of me and letting me like, um, not pay rent and all."

"S-Sure, yeah. Um, follow me?"

Before Margaret could even begin to turn and corral Brittany towards her bedroom, the blonde grabbed onto her again, clutching the futa's arm tightly, leaning her head against her shoulder. Face flush, Margie gulped and put a hand on one of Brittany's; this sort of affectionate and non-sexual intimacy was almost too much for her, and she could feel her heart pounding a mile a minute. Slowly, Margaret led Brittany back through the apartment, her meal all-but-forgotten, replaced by both her desire to help her roommate and her non-stop attempts at smothering her own burning lust.

The short walk to Brittany's bedroom was uneventful, Margaret repeating her affirmations to her roommate while the busty blonde alternated between cursing Bobby's name and lamenting about being broken up with. When they reached her personal sanctuary, Margie opened the door and guided Brit into her own domain, maneuvering the tearful bimbo around the clutter on the floor to her bed. Brittany plopped down on the edge of the bed and stared up at Margaret like a lost little lamb, the futa staring back at her along with their surroundings.

True to her word, Margaret had bought Brittany a new set of sheets, pillows, and a few outfits - one of which the blonde was currently wearing - after their early-morning-tryst the week prior. She had acted ecstatic at being allowed to spend the futa's money, and Margie quickly discovered that she had to monitor the purchases her roommate made, Brit's eyes as big as her tits when it came to shopping. Margaret wasn't that well-off, after all! But, she had to admit that she really liked seeing Brittany happy, so she didn't really mind spoiling her occasionally.

The pair awkwardly gazed at each other.

"Um, c-can I get you anything else, Brit?" Margaret stuttered, unsure of what else she could offer given the situation, "Like a glass of water or a snack?"

"N-No I'm okay..."

Brittany suddenly grinned at the nude futanari.

"Like, I know what you can do! Why don't you come hang out with me!?" She randomly suggested, excitedly patting the spot next to her on the bed, nearly toppling face-first onto the ground from that simple motion alone, "We never really get to spend any time together unless I'm like, sucking your dick or something!"

She giggled at her own vulgarity, while Margaret felt like she might die right then and there.

"Oh er, sure. Whatever you need!"

Hesitating for a second, Margaret took a step forward, Brittany giving her an eager expression. She sat down next to her roommate a bit farther away from where Brittany'd indicated, nearly at the edge of the bed; this was also to give her cock and balls enough space to properly flop, her cum-factories thudding against the floor once she was situated, her shaft slapping against the front of the bed frame. Margaret folded her hands in her lap and studied the room, unsure of what it meant to just 'hang out' with Brittany when it didn't involve something sexual.

Dopey-smiling Brittany leered at Margie. For some reason she thought her roommate looked adorable at that moment, possibly due to the alcohol affecting her system - though her inebriation was slowly wearing off. Sitting there all shy and out of place, ill-adjusted to normal companionship; Brittany felt bad for her too, knowing that the futa's odd behavior and personality was something entirely out of her control. Her eyes roamed across Margaret's slender, scarlet features and rather unimpressive figure until she landed on the one spot that always left her breathless and her underwear moist these days: Margie's cock. It was just so fucking hard to resist!

Even in its resting state it presented a powerful sight. Thicker than Brittany could wrap a hand around, nearly as long as her arm, coated in tremendous veins - all of it was perfect despite who it was attached too; this included Margie's balls, the orbs as grotesque as they were magnificent, casually containing untold volumes of cum. Honestly, Brittany didn't even dislike her roommate anymore, no longer finding her as disgusting or annoying as she did when she'd first moved into the apartment. That also could have been because of how used to she'd grown to, for all intents and purposes, being Margie's sexual servant.

Actually, that gave her an idea...

"You know, Margie," Brittany started, turning to face her roommate, Margaret glancing up from her unfocused lap-staring to meet the blonde's eyes, "I do like, remember another thing Bobby told me, I think!"

"O-Oh? Um, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to Brit, I know it must be ha-"

"He said that it was annoying that I was like, always late to our dates and stuff!"

Margaret's eyes went wide and her mouth fell open.

"Yeah, he told me it was difficult to date me 'cause I wasn't like 'punctual' and all that garbage."

Brittany grinned.

"But it's not like I could tell him it wasn't my fault!"

"Brittany I-I-I-"

"I mean, how I could tell Bobby that I was late because of my roommate's giant cock and her fat fuckin' balls? How could I tell him that the entire time we were dating that I had to like, suck the futa I lived with's dick every day!?"

The blonde guffawed as Margaret's mortified expression grew.

"He doesn't even know that I was kissing him with your sperm still stuck in my teeth!"

Brittany laughed and laughed and laughed, Margaret overcome by a bout of full-body, anxiety-incited trembling.

"I-I'm sorry! Brittany i-if I knew that I-I wouldn't ha-"

"And you know what else!?" Brittany looked at Margaret manically, cutting her off for the third time, "He doesn't know how fuckin' huge you are, either! You made him look like a baby! Fuck, I don't know if any man can measure up to you, Margie!"

Margaret was too stunned to speak and she flinched when Brit gave her the most serious look she'd ever seen her roommate make.

"Hey Margie, I have a question."

Brittany's voice suddenly went low.

"Y-Yeah, B-Brit...?"

"Have you ever kissed anyone?"

Margaret's silence said everything.

"Thought not!"

With that, Brittany leapt up until she was fully on the bed, her hands and knees wobbling unsteadily from holding up her intoxicated form. She swiftly crawled over to Margaret, bridging the short distance between them in no time; like they were controlled by an outside force, Margie's eyes were immediately drawn to her roommate's swaying, pendulous tits that brushed against the sheets as she moved, her cock giving a jump and smacking loudly against her sack. Upon reaching the futa, Brit gave Margie the most sultry expression she could manage... and then kissed her!

Margaret was so caught off-guard by the feeling of Brittany's plush lips on her thinner pair - hell, she was caught off-guard by the entire night - that she nearly fell over, her arms flailing before she steadied herself by grabbing hold of the blonde's shoulders. Brittany returned the gesture and cupped Margaret's cheeks in her svelte fingers, scratching her long, pink nails into the futa's dry, acne-riddled skin. Eyes darting around in a panic, Margaret didn't know what else she could do but allow her roommate to mash her lips against her own.

Grinning inwardly, Brittany knew she was going to have to take the lead the moment she put her plan into action. She poked her pierced-tongue from her filler-enlarged-lips and prodded it against Margaret's, coaxing the stunned futanari's mouth open, doing her best to urge her into doing the same. It didn't take long for Margie to try and mimic the oral deed, her tongue sticking out timidly and brushing against Brittany's. Brittany guided it into her maw, suddenly reminded of her own first kiss from so many years ago.

It took some time for Margaret's affection-induced daze to recede and allow her to actually give herself fully to the kiss, her eyes slowly closing. Her heart fluttered and her cock pulsed with life, her body awash with warmth from head to toe; she wasn't able to restrain her arousal now that she was finally getting to check off another thing from her list of what she'd always wanted to do with Brittany! Attempting to mirror what she'd seen in porn, Margaret turned her head back and forth, swirling her tongue around her roommate's, still clutching Brit's shoulders for dear life. They continued to makeout, spit sheening their mouths, Margie having grown slightly more confident by the time Brittany pulled away from her.

"Mmmm not too bad!" She half-complimented the futa, licking her lips, Margie's own now stained with red lipstick, "But we'll like, have plenty of time to practice in the future!"

"P-Practice?" Margaret stuttered, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "You mean...?"

"Mhm! I think we're gonna be doing this kind of thing more often. Just you and me, Margie!"

Margaret gaped at her, perplexed.

"But you know, I'm feeling a little overdressed. So why don't you just sit back and relax and let me get comfortable!"

Nodding rapidly at the voluptuous woman, Margie did as she was told - which wasn't that different from what she'd already been doing!

Sliding off the bed, wobbling as she tried hard to stand up straight, Brittany strutted around the room until she was in front of Margie. Winking at the futa - which caused Margaret to sputter and avert her gaze - Brittany reached for the bottom of her shirt to peel it from her torso; it almost immediately snagged on the curvature of her enormous tits, the tanned bottoms peeking out more and more with each tug Brittany gave her top. With a grunt, she whipped the article of clothing off and tossed it to the floor, her breasts bouncing wildly on her chest, hitting each other with a series of meaty plaps.

A trickle of drool formed in the corner of Margaret's lips as she watched her roommate strip, her hands automatically reaching for her cock before she even realized she was doing it. Her eyes followed the sway of Brittany's bust, mesmerized, ogling their every movement; she specifically appreciated the fact that the blonde's nipples were erect, their piercings shining under the light drifting into the bedroom from the Moon. Brittany grinned at her, giving her tits a pointed shake and bending over as she did, her hands cupping the mountainous mounds before she slid them down her elfish waist.

Casually jerking herself off, Margaret closely followed the path that Brittany's hands took. Her elegant fingers dipped into the belt of her jeans, her hips giving a seductive shimmy as she slid out of them. Margie's mouth plummeted towards her neck as her roommate's hairless groin came into view, her cunt just covered by what looked like the thinnest fabric in the world, its outline apparent against the flimsy cloth. She stared slack-jawed, masturbating through the rest of Brittany's stripping until the only thing her roommate was wearing was her heels and her underwear, making her nearly as naked as she'd been when Margaret had intruded on her sleep the week before.