Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany loved the attention Margaret was giving her. She'd performed the same strip-show for dozens of men over the years, but none quite looked at her like this futanari did; all of the guys she'd been with ogled her like a piece of meat, like a prize they were finally claiming for themselves. But Margie didn't - well, not completely at least! There was definitely an intense desire present behind Brittany's roommate's eyes, but there was also a kind of pure admiration, like Margie truly appreciated her figure and everything she'd had done to it. It was... nice.

Putting her hands on her hips, Brittany thrust her chest out towards Margaret.

"That's like, sooo much better!" She sighed with relief, happy to be free of what little clothing she'd worn for her ill-fated date, "Don't you think, Margie? Don't you like seeing me like this?"

"I-I-I like it so much, Brit!" Margie gasped, her self-stroking picking up speed, "You look amazing! You always do..."

"Awww thank you! You look good today too! Did you do something different with your hair?"

Margaret grabbed at the back of her head in confusion, her hair in its usual, lazy ponytail.

"Um, no? I don't think I did?"

"Well whatever it is, I like it!"

Brittany took a step towards Margaret.

"I think you also look a little pent-up! Do you want me to help you with that, baby?"

Her lips curled into a smile at the sight of Margaret shuddering at being called the pet-name.

"T-That would be great, Brit, but I understand if you, um you don't want to. You know, after everything that happened tonight and all..."

"Like, forget that!" Brittany dropped to her knees in front of the futa and stretched her thin arms forward, "It's part of our agreement, right? Like, I do this for you and you help me with money stuff."

That wasn't quite the terms of their arrangement, but Margaret wasn't about to argue.

"T-True, um, I guess if you don't mind!"

"Oh I don't mind like, at all! What are roommates for after all!?"

Shuffling forward, Brittany took Margaret's cock from her and extended it out towards herself, kneeling an absurd distance away from the futa in order to wrangle her member properly. Brittany cooed at the heat throbbing against her slender fingers off the venous shaft, giving it several strokes, picking up right where Margie had left off. She leveled it with her breasts, rubbing the appendage's glans - which surprisingly hadn't started leaking yet - against her squishy chest, letting out low hums of happiness as it brushed against her nipples, her previous, long-held restraint of her excitement absent from her mind. Margie moaned as well, thrusting her hips towards Brit.

In its current state of half-hardness Margaret's cock had enough give for Brittany to play around with as much as she liked. Giggling to herself, she bent it into different shapes, twisting it, stopping short of trying to fold it back on itself or tie it into a bow; Margaret groaned pleasurably at literally anything Brittany chose to do to her, scooting forward on the bed, trying give her roommate easier access to her genitalia. Brittany swiftly stroked the futa's massive member, awe-struck as it grew in her fingers, swelling before her eyes.

Bringing it up to her lips, the blonde rubbed the deep red cockhead against her mouth like she was reapplying her smudged lipstick, a coating of precum slathering her cock-cushions instead. Pursing her lips, Brittany planted a series of smooches across Margaret's bell-shaped glans, starting at her urethra and tracing her way around it; at the flare of her roommate's crown, Brit slipped her tongue out and lapped at its form, Margaret's cock tasting surprisingly clean for once. And her clean cock didn't taste so bad!

Her oral-ministrations persisted. Brittany watched Margaret's monster grow stiffer and stiffer, rising upward, her cockhead quickly stretching out of reach. Brit decided to occupy her time by lathering up the rest of the futanari's fucking ridiculous log of meat with her spit, her injection-improved lips and studded-tongue sliding up and down its incredible length, her hands massaging its insane girth. Margaret could do little else but buck her beast, trembling fingers wrapped around the base of her monolith to point it towards the ceiling.

Brittany leaned away from her roommate's cock the moment she noticed it reached its full grandeur. Jutting straight up, it wavered under its own incredible heft, drooping slightly every few seconds only to jerk back towards its owner. Precum trickled down its ludicrous expanse, rivulets flowing down the contours of Margie's vascularity only to end up pooling at the top of her sack, her balls creating a rounded basin for her she-pre to collect in. It pulsed fervently from tip to Margaret's gravid, floor-touching testicles, the futa's entire package shaking mightily.

And Brittany leered at it with barely masked hunger behind her emerald irises.

"Mmm I can never get over how big you are, Margie!" Brittany complimented, slowly changing her position, "Like, no wonder Bobby looked so small to me! I don't even think he was like, a fourth as big as you are!"

"I, um, I'm glad you like it," Margie replied, peering from around her vision-obsctructing might to speak to the blonde, "I honestly didn't think you did."

"Well, it did take me some time to get used to! But I like it now! I don't know what it is about it, but it makes me feel so hot to be around you when you're like this."

"R-Really?"

"Like, absolutely!" Brittany bent over on hands and knees so that she was level with Margaret's massive sack, "And I really like your balls too! They're so like, ginormous and heavy and ridiculous! I think they definitely deserve some attention too! Don't you?"

"T-That would be great!"

Purring, Brittany slunk forward until her nose was tickled by one of the long wiry hairs poking out from Margaret's scrotum. Using both hands she attempted to take hold of a single stupendous sperm-sphere, the taut, unwrinkled expanse of Margie's pouch akin to touching the skin of an elephant. Brittany marveled at how little of her roommate's testicles she could cover with her outstretched palms, her mitts appearing utterly inadequate for the task of stimulating such a paragon of virility - but she'd be damned if she wasn't going to try anyway!

Flinching, Brittany was surprised to feel something move within one of Margie's testicles. She wasn't sure if it was some sort of oversized sperm that swam against her hand or what - or if such a thing was even possible - but it amazed her regardless. Once she got over her sudden shock, she put her palms back on the sloshing globe she'd chosen to give her attention to, massaging its immense shape like she was giving a full-body massage, following its rounded curvature, crawling closer and closer to the heat-steaming sack, her tongue extending.

Heaving the baby-batter brewing boulder to her face, Brittany licked it, moving her head in circles to cover its hairy acreage, her arms sliding around its form until she was practically hugging one of the futa's cum-churners. She couldn't get her fingers to meet on the other side of it! Gasping at the realization, Brittany quickly used her injection-improved lips to slurp up a section of scrotum-skin, rolling the portion of molten-hot flesh around in her mouth like she was moistening a particularly chewy cut of steak. Margaret's legs kicked out next to her in ecstatic-spasms.

Brittany's olfactory senses were assaulted by the musk wafting from Margie's sack. The blonde wasn't sure if she'd ever been this close to the futa's titanic low-hangers before, but it was overwhelming in practically every way possible; smell, heat, and the rumbling emanating from them numbed her mind, her eyes struggling to not roll into the back of her skull. She snorted like a pig searching for food, drool running from her lips down the massive globe her mouth was attached too, her arms cradling the enormous sphere like it was her most prized possession and she was hogging it all for herself.

Eventually Brittany switched testicles, displaying the same attention and affection to the other gurgling immensity. Precum slopped from Margaret's sky-aimed cock down onto Brit's bare back, pasting her braided locks to her spin as she worshiped at the twin-altars of potency, the sperm soaking into her tanned skin causing the blonde to shake her ass in a debauched display of need. Fervently, she slathered much of Margie's balls in her spit, continuing to embrace them, astonished that she couldn't really move them much given their ludicrous heft. How in the hell did Margie carry these around everyday!? Once her face and front were covered in sweat like her spine and hair was with sperm, and she found herself struggling to breathe from the virile-miasma tainting the air around her, Brittany rose back up.

She coughed and sputtered upon her reappearance.

"God! You're so like, fuckin' enormous, Margie!"

The futa gawked at her roommate.

"Ha, y-yeah I am. Have been for a long time now..."

"Well I like that about you! I think we both like, appreciate really big things, don't we!?" Brittany joked and suddenly plopped her massive tits down on Margie's bony knees, having slid herself back between her legs during the conversation, "'Cause I know that you really like my tits! Isn't that right?"

"I-I love them, Brit. They might be my um... my favorite thing about you!"

"Me and you both, baby. So, want another titfuck!? I haven't given you one since last week!"

"That would be amazing!"

"Mmmm, then lemme get started, Margie!"

Lifting her bust up, her hands not coming close to covering half of their pliable weight, Brittany wrapped her breasts around the base of Margaret's gigantic shaft. She squeezed them against the granite-turgid beam of flesh, giving a mirthful mewl as she did, her body instantly warmed by the presence of the blood-filled pillar against it; Margaret gasped, giving her hips a shimmy to wrench as much pleasure from her roommate's titty-encompasment as possible. Brittany licked her lips as she started to use her best assets to get the futa off.

Raising herself up on her knees, Brittany shook her stupendous tits up and down about a third of Margie's ridiculous length, her muscles straining as she forced her jiggling globes to meet around the preposterous girth splitting them. Her task was made easier by how lubricated Margaret's shaft from her own pre-expulsions, Brittany's breasts quickly ending up just as soaked. She licked along the shape of Margaret's bulging cum-tunnel, her chin buried deeply in her cleavage, focused entirely on the task that she had set out for herself.

Being so close to Margaret's humongous genitalia was incredibly arousing for the busty blonde. Her knees were pressed into the futa's titanic balls and hairy cum-factory-pouch, giving them a massage incidentally as she bounced off of her own legs to titfuck her roommate as quickly as possible. Brittany could feel Margie tremble under her ministrations, her thighs shaking against her arms, clearly enjoying the stimulation; Brittany was enjoying it as well, unashamedly for the first time ever, her moans and purrs of lurid excitement uttered loudly for once.

Margaret was as turned on as she was stunned by her roommate's boldness. Brittany had never taken the initiative in their agreement in the past, always relegating herself to being used at Margie's whims; she didn't know what had gotten into the blonde, but she wasn't about to complain! Instead, Margaret huffed, throwing her head back, her hands supporting herself against the bed, hips giving minute thrusts into Brit's silky cleavage. She hadn't even been that pent-up when Brittany barged into their apartment, but that didn't mean she didn't want relief any less than she usually did!

Changing her position so that she was crouching, Brittany put her whole body into titfucking Margie. She flung herself into a half-stand to reach the futa's massive cockhead, pausing when she touched it with her tits to gyrate her cushiony-mounds around it before dropping back down into a stripper-esque squat. This action was repeated again and again, Brittany waiting until the right moment, the exact second that it seemed like Margie was going to cum before she would stop and put her plan into action - one that had so far gone unspoken. The scheme she'd partially-drunkenly concocted to change the relationship between the pair forever.

When the time came, Brittany suddenly stood up, removing her bust from Margie's rod with a pout, folding her arms under her breasts.

"Ugh, it's just so hard you know!?" Brittany complained, despite not giving an indication that there was something to complain about, "You're just so fuckin' big, Margie, and I'm not! I never thought like, I'd ever say something like that."

"W-What are you talking about?" Margie looked up at her roommate, confused by her statements and frustrated at the fact that she'd halted her titfucking, "What's hard?"

"Using my tits on you! Like, I thought my titties were huge, but I can barely get them around your cock! It's kinda upsetting, you know?"

"Your tits are great, Brit! T-They feel amazing on my, um, my dick."

"Thanks baby, but wouldn't it be better if they were even bigger!? Like if I had a really huge pair for you to fuck whenever you wanted!?"

Margaret gulped and nodded, unsure of where this line of questioning was leading to.

"I-I guess? I think your tits are perfect already, but like, I... I do like really big tits..."

"Me too! I love having giant titties!" Brit giggled, giving them another obscene shake for Margie's enjoyment, "Like, they're suuuper fun to play with, and everyone I've ever been with loves them! I was hoping to get them bigger soon but..."

Brittany's expression changed, her joyful smile drooping into a saddened frown, her eyes casting their gaze to the side.

"...Bobby broke up with me tonight and all. I was hoping like, he would buy me a new pair, because I just can't afford it right now! And it's gonna take soooo long to find another guy to date who will pay for the surgery. It sucks!"

The glassiness present in Margaret's eyes dissipated as she mulled over her roommate's conundrum - just like Brittany had hoped she would. She watched the hyper-hung futanari slip into a state of deep concentration, her features contorting, narrowing, utterly focusing on the beautiful, busty blonde in front of her; so Brittany put on the most miserable looking face she could to draw as much sympathy from Margie as possible. This was the plan that had been brewing since Margaret had agreed to buy her new sheets and outfits - and finalized only minutes earlier - that she was finally putting into action.

Brittany had come to the realization during that early morning awakening that Margaret was willing to fund her lifestyle in more than one way. While she had no idea how much money the futa had stashed away in her bank account, she understood that it almost all went to rent and food, Margie never using her funds for anything else as far as the blonde knew- and she could be using them on Brittany! While Brittany didn't know if 'dating' was what she had in mind for her roommate, their living arrangement could definitely be more beneficial for both of them; Brittany showered in gifts, surgeries, and dick, while Margie got to fuck her whenever she wanted, allowed the true release she so craved.

Margaret was contemplating the same concept, wordlessly going over the details in her brain, having near-instantly recognized what Brittany was suggesting. It wasn't lost on her what the blonde was implying in her bout of complaining. Margie wasn't dumb by any means - it was just that her uncontrollable libido clouded her thoughts so often that it was hard to think about much else. But she could focus when she needed to! And now she was, using her momentary clarity to consider Brittany's hinted-at proposition. How big would Brittany want to go? Would there be more surgeries involved besides new breast implants? Would Margaret personally gain anything from a new arrangement?

She wasn't sure, but spending her money to make Brittany the image of perverse perfection seemed good enough in itself!

"I-I can buy you new tits!" Margie nearly shouted, her eyes going wide as she stared up at her roommate, a blush touching her delicate countenance, "Um, if you wanted. I-I can give you money for another surgery or, um, whatever. A-At least until you find a new boyfriend..."

"Seriously!? You'd do that for me, Margie!? Y-You like, don't have to if you don't want to. I know it's a lot of money and everything."

Brittany bit her bottom lip, trying her best to appear embarrassed by asking so much from Margie.

"I'll d-do it. I'd... I'd like to see you with bigger tits, Brittany. I think it would be really hot."

"Oh Margie you're too good to me!"

Overjoyed at her roommate's kindness and the fact that her plan actually worked, Brittany leapt at Margaret, colliding with her colossal cock as she did; this pushed Margie flat against the bed, her member pressing into her torso and jutting out a skewed angle past the side of her head. Brittany used her body to smother the small-statured futanari, her breasts pancaking around Margie's immensity, catching herself with her hands as she dropped. The new position put Brittany face-to-face with the person who agreed to help make all of her dreams come true.

Before Margaret understood what was happening Brittany was all over her. Her lips were suddenly crashed into by her roommate's much plumper pair, her mouth invaded by a metal-ornamented-tongue. Now that the brief interruption in her pleasure had passed - the grinding of Brit's figure against her own reigniting her ecstasy - Margie's mind was once more consumed by her need for release, her hips automatically humping against the body of the bimbo on top of her. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss, throwing any concerns she might have had to the wind.

Her hands wrapped around Brittany's head to make out with her like she'd always wanted. Once again she attempted to mirror the blonde's motions, hoping that her lack of skill in kissing wouldn't turn Brit off; it almost appeared that the opposite was true, Brittany attacking Margaret's mouth ravenously. She kissed and licked - practically slobbering - Margaret's lips and face, peppering her with as much spit-filled attention as she could, wanting to show the depths of her appreciation for her gracious roommate. And the throbbing of the futa's cock against her skin showed that she was successful!

As Brittany lavished Margaret with her mouth, she worked on mentally mustering the courage to do what had to be done next, the thing that would really seal the deal for future bliss: taking Margie's cock in her pussy! It wasn't like Brit had never considered or even - and very much secretly - masturbated to the thought of taking the futa's oversized phallus inside of a hole that didn't lead to her stomach, but it was a terrifying prospect nonetheless. Brittany couldn't even be certain it would fit, her trove of sexual experience falling short at taking a dick best measured in feet.