Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though she knew she would have plenty of chances to try later, Brittany earnestly wanted to give Margie's cock a test run now!

"Mmmm you're getting better already, baby!" Brit giggled, stroking the side of Margie's cheek, "I should have guessed someone like you would be a fast learner!"

"Y-Yeah...? Thanks, Brittany. I um, I want this to be something you like doing too. I know I can be a bit... much."

"Don't worry about stuff like that! Besides, I like, like that you're a bit much. 'Cause maybe that means you'll be the first person to actually satisfy me!"

That wasn't totally the truth, but it got her intentions across clearly enough.

"S-Satisfy you...?" Margie gasped, her jaw dropping and her eyes scanning down the chasm between her cock, torso, and Brittany's tits to her crotch, "You mean you want to have se-"

"That's right! I think you've earned it. You know, like, for being such a good friend to me and everything!"

Brittany sat up shimmied herself against the trunk on Margie's monster.

"Plus like, I've always wanted to try fucking such a super huge cock!"

She received no response, Margie paralyzed in place like she'd just stared into the eyes of Medusa.

"Whaddya say, Margie? Wanna fuck your hot-ass roommate!?"

If Margaret's brown irises could have shaped themselves into hearts, they would have.

"YES!" Margaret really did yell now, sitting up so urgently she almost shoved Brittany off of her lap, "Yes, God yes Brit. I want that more than anything. I-I just never asked because I didn't think that you'd ever want to."

"Well I do now," Brittany slowly rose to her feet, her multiple-inch-tall heels planted beside Margie's thighs, "I really want to see if I can actually fuck this giant thing. You're like, a virgin, aren't you Margie?"

Brittany covered her mouth with her hand and giggled.

"I mean, a virgin when it comes to like actual sex, yeah?"

"Y-Yeah. It's kind of embarrassing that I'm in my twenties and I haven't had sex yet..."

"Like, I think it's cute! Just like I think you're cute Margie - though maybe I could help you with your hair and skin and stuff later..."

"Um, sure, I'd like that."

"Awesome! It'll be some quality girl-time! Just me and you!"

Brittany took a step back so that she was teetering on the edge of the bed.

"But now I think we have something much more important to get to. Don't you, baby?"

"Yeah! I mean um... do you need me to do anything?"

"Nope! Just sit right there and let me get ready!"