Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 04

Story Info
Margaret Loses Her Virginity.
6.7k words
4.83
7.5k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd to last chapter! There's a bunch of sex in this one and a bunch of sex in the next haha. Hope y'all feel the wait has been worth it!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/sizes, excessive (like really excessive) cum and cum inflation, bimbo, free use, cum all the way through. titfuck

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

Happy reading :)

******

Brittany showed Margaret exactly what she meant by 'ready' when she slid her thumbs into the flimsy strings of her thong; Margaret took hold of her ceiling-angled cock and moved it out of her line of sight, wanting nothing to obstruct her view of the blonde bimbo in front of her. Sashaying her hips in a wide circle, Brittany began to pull at her underwear, biting her lower lip, leering lustily at Margie below her. She didn't quite reveal her sex to the bulging-eyed futa right away, basking in the fact that she practically had complete control over the night's events.

At an agonizing pace, Brittany slid her thong down her thick thighs. She had to tug it away from her meaty hips just to get her underwear over them, her ass wiggling back and forth, her cheeks appearing just within Margaret's attentive vision. Brittany showed that her crotch was hairless, not a single strand of pubes of any color present above her pussy; what Margie didn't know was that she'd gotten all of her body hair lasered off years ago so she didn't have to deal with shaving anymore. More and more of Brit's forbidden fruit was unveiled, Margaret's cock twitching and fighting against her grip as her eyes devoured the image of the first cunt she'd ever seen on someone that wasn't herself.

Margaret's roommate's pussy was the color of bubblegum, the same as her nipples, nails, and the tips of her hair, making the futa wonder if the choice in the latter two was intentional. The next thing Margie noticed was Brittany's clit, small and tiny but obviously engorged, sticking out from its hood like a little button. Her lower-lips entered her view shortly after, flush with arousal, dewy droplets of carnal moisture clinging to their puffy folds; Brittany's cunt was fat, swollen with earnest, lurid excitement, enticing in every way imaginable. They were so large that Margaret was surprised they didn't eat the front of her thongs entirely!

Eventually Brittany finished removing her last bit of clothing - minus her heels, which she seemed intent on keeping on - and stood confidently in the buff over Margaret, her hands on her hips. Chest jutted out proudly, her nipples as erect as her clit, she studied the futa for any reaction at all, her smile growing larger and more sultry by the second; Margaret was noticeably stupefied by the now-nude, seductive woman in front of her, her cockhead pouring precum behind her head, a pool of the virile slime forming atop Brittany's sheets. She'd need another new set of bedding before the night's end, that was for sure!

"So, like, what do you think, Margie?" Brittany huskily whispered, eyelids heavy, her body flush, mirroring her roommate's appearance in that regard, "Is it everything you hoped for and more? I'm not disappointing you, am I!?"

"Y-You're gorgeous, Brittany! Sexier than I could have ever imagined. You're... you're perfect.

"Mmm not perfect yet! I still need bigger titties, remember?"

"Whatever you want," Margaret muttered in a robotic tone, completely under the blonde's spell, "I'll pay for as many surgeries as you want!"

"That's what I like to hear!"

Brittany motioned towards Margie's torso-parallel cock.

"Now gimme that! I like, want to show you just how good I can make you feel!"

Adjusting herself, Margaret followed Brittany's command, pushing her cock to the standing-overhead-blonde; Brittany wrangled it before it could smack into her and knock her off the bed, steadying it before herself. Given their natural height difference and the few extra inches Brittany gained from her heels, Margie's cock was mostly lined up with her crotch, the flared tip of the futa's monolith sticking out just a bit past the top of the blonde's puffy slit - an small issue that could be overcome with some careful maneuvering!

Rubbing her fingers into her drenched folds, Brittany webbed her digits in her own liquid arousal, moaning softly as she masturbated herself. Margaret, unable to control her actions, began to stroke the bottom half of her bestial member, coaxing thick dollops of precum to ooze from its piss slit; Brittany put her other hand on the peak of her roommate's crown, mucking it with the much thicker fluid. Using both palms full of lurid excretions, she slathered Margaret's scarlet-helmet until it dripped with their combined moisture.

Brittany took some time to grease her own sex as well, scrubbing the same mixture into her lower lips, getting herself ready for the Herculean challenge she was about to attempt. Digging a couple of her fingers into her cunt, she thrust them in and out of her slit, adding one after another to try and stretch herself out as much as possible - though Brittany wasn't sure that any amount of preparation could help her take such a monstrous cock! She did this for several minutes, the pair silent besides their needy, anticipatory pants, both of them equally eager for what was to come.

Taking a deep breath, Brittany looked back to Margaret.

"Okay baby, just sit there and let me be in control, okay? I need to try and like, take your cock at my own pace."

"S-Sure Brit, I'll do whatever you ask."

"It'll all be worth it, trust me!"

Giving the futa the most confident grin she could, Brittany got into position. She slid Margaret's cockhead under her crotch, the futa sinking her ass into the bed in order to make the angle successful; Brit stepped over Margie's pulsing rod and hovered her dripping slit above it. Touching her cunt down on Margie's glans, Brittany shuddered as their genitalia made their first contact, burning arousal washing over her body at the simple grazing of their sexes, a desperate whine escaping her plump lips.

Carefully, Brittany lowered herself. Teeth gnashing together, she groaned from between her clenched pearly-whites, her cunt muscles straining as she tried to fit the oversized crown of her roommate's member into her tight folds. Her puffy lips spread around the mushroom-shaped flare, yawning open in an attempt to handle such an enormous intruder; Brittany was doing her best to keep herself relaxed between her legs, as difficult as that was to do. Just the thought of taking Margie's beast made her want to call it quits!

Though she couldn't see her progress from around her jutting bust, Brittany could feel that she'd taken about half of Margaret's cockhead - or at least she hoped it was that much! Even the small portion of the futanari's glans stretched her more than any dick before it, and it was barely actually inside of her yet. Her cunt opened more and more at her own persistence, sliding further down Margaret's tip; she forced herself to pause and breathe again, already feeling exhausted from her efforts. Brit swiveled her hips around the fraction of Margie's monster she'd managed to swallow into her hole, adding lubrication to its drenched-flesh, moaning quietly.

She regathered her strength first before continuing. Legs wobbling, she plunged down on the majority of the behemoth's head gaping her folds, loosening herself up to consume the rest of its immensity. With each plunge of her hips she swallowed a little more of Margie's glans, fucking herself slowly on the fleshy cock-topper, adjusting to its massive girth centimeters at a time; Brittany was pretty sure it would have been easier to take the fist of a bodybuilder! Finally her efforts bore fruit, managing to physically push herself until she'd engulfed the steely corona of Margaret's cockhead, her swollen lower-lips hugging the first inch of the futa's shaft.

"H-Hard part done with," Brittany wheezed, holding herself still on Margaret's tip, "how d-does it feel, Margie? Better than my tits or my, uh, mouth?"

"It's... it's incredible, Brittany!" Margie moaned in response, no longer stroking her cock but still keeping it steady with her pudgy hands, "You're so tight! I-I can't believe that anything can feel this good! P-Please, keep going!"

"I-I will, just like... like gimme a second, baby. You're really fucking big, ya know?"

Margaret was willing to wait as long as it took! She did have to fight against her instincts as a hyper-hung, especially virile futanari so that she didn't start fucking Brittany as hard as she wanted to, her natural urgings pushing her in that direction; but she resisted, intent on letting nothing ruin this once-in-a-lifetime chance to lose her virginity! Though, she guessed she technically had lost her V-card now, her cockhead firmly embedded inside of Brit's cunt. It was mind-boggling to even consider that it had happened to a person like her, Margaret having assumed that she would be alone for forever.

She moaned loudly as Brittany wiggled atop of her glans. It really did feel incredible in every way possible! Brit's pussy was so tight, so warm, so wet, her inner-walls massaging Margaret's cockhead with their velvety-softness, the slightly-bumpy-texture only adding to her pleasure. Her breathing was labored despite the fact that she wasn't doing anything but laying still to allow her roommate to control their coitus. But that didn't matter - the sensation of Brit's cunt wrapped around her constantly-leaking serpent was enough to make Margaret want to orgasm right then and there. It was just so good!

Her eyes followed Brittany's body as she lowered herself further down the cock separating them by feet of space. The shallow bounces the blonde made atop Margaret's cunt-craterer made her tits jiggle wildly, a light slapping echoing throughout the room; Margaret also occupied herself by studying Brit's flexed, fatty thighs and the sides of her ass, which both shook simultaneously, every curve her roommate possessed working in tandem to turn the futa on to no end. Margaret mewled when Brittany began to fuck herself on some of her shaft, her veins grinding through the bimbo's depths, scraping against her chubby labia.

In order to make things go more smoothly for Brittany, Margaret had been holding back her flow of pre, as difficult as that was; but that part of her self-restraint was beginning to falter, despite her best efforts. She grit her teeth as a bit of she-pre trickled from the slit at the top of her stupendous appendage, leaking right into Brit's pussy; the blonde moaned at the feeling of the extra, fluid stimulation, jerking up and down on the futa's pole faster in response, causing Margie to lose even more control over her body!

Brittany had been correct in her assumption: Margaret's cock felt heavenly!

Sure it fucking hurt to sit on, but Brittany was feeling a kind of carnal pleasure that she'd never knew existed until now. Margaret's organ stretched her cunt so good, stimulating every nerve-ending in her canal, Brit's self-gaping as euphoric as it was painful. She worried she might tear in half at the crotch from the colossal circumference of Margie's cock, but if that happened it would still be worth it; Brittany was ready to do damn near anything so her roommate would be her so-called 'Sugar Momma' and the added benefit of ecstasy was just a bonus in her opinion!

She concentrated hard as she steadily took more and more of Margaret's monstrous meat, her eyes scrunched shut, her lips folded back in her mouth. Maintaining a regular pace, she pulled up until she felt the bottom of the futa's glans yank at her cunt-lips - not wanting to go any farther just in case it would be too difficult to get back in - before dropping back down, grinding her passage along Margie's venous length. Brittany's depths spread more and more, her canal persistently dug out by her roommate's ridiculously-thick tool. Fuck, there was just so much of it!

It didn't take long for Brittany to experience Margie's cockhead touching her cervix - something she'd rarely encountered even with her most hung lovers in the past. Lovers that were nothing compared to the brown-haired futanari! Brittany used her hands to spread her huge tits so she could glance down at her groin, her eyes instantly bulging at how much of Margie's shaft still remained outside of her; most of her roommate's member was left woefully unsheathed, Brittany realizing that Margie had accomplished no man had done before her with less than a third of her girthy mast! She gulped. How did she proceed from here?

Not wanting Margaret to think that anything was amiss, Brittany occupied the moment by resuming her not-so-rapid squatting, grunting every time the immense battering ram barreled into her womb's closed gate. Oddly, it seemed to the busty blonde that her cervix was slowly giving under the consistent pressure of Margie's cockhead slamming into it, like it wanted to open up and allow the fleshy creature into its depths; Brittany didn't know if that was actually possible, but she decided to wait and see what would come of this alien experience.

Brittany repeatedly beat her cervix into submission with Margie's gargantuan weapon. Every plummet of her hips onto the multitude of obese inches gaping her was met by a further rapping of her inner-barrier, the brutal impacts nearly knocking the wind out of her. The plowing of her womb's entrance weakened it little by little, the flimsy, fleshy organ dissipating, melting under the powerful, unforgiving force being applied to it. Fucking herself onto Margie's monster once more, Brittany winced as she felt her spear-tip pierce into her innermost depths, stopping her movements all at once to make sense of the bizarre feeling.

"H-Holy fuck, Margie!" Brittany exclaimed, tensing, her head drooping forward, "I-I think you're in my womb!"

"I-Is that bad!? Do I need to pull out? What do I do!?" Margaret asked, suddenly panicked, her eyes wide and scanning over Brittany's body, gasping at something specifically her eyes fell upon, "Brittany, i-i-is that...?"

"It's... it's fine, but like - wait, w-what?"

Brittany paused, looked to the spot that Margie was currently gawking at, and moaned.

"OhmyGod!"

What the interlocked pair were both astonished to see was Margie's cock - but not in the way they normally saw it. Bulging against Brittany's stomach, cradled by her tanned, smooth skin, appeared to be the outline of the futa's dick tenting the blonde's flesh right where her pierced-belly button sat; this wasn't completely unheard of, considering that the same kind of distension appeared in Brit's chest when she was getting face-fucked, but still! The fact that it was coming from her pussy being penetrated was fucking crazy!

It was crazy enough that it forced Brittany into an orgasm! She hadn't cum the entire time she'd adjusted to Margie's cock while bouncing atop of it - that didn't mean she wasn't feeling pleasure the entire time, however - her pussy so far only leaking its juices down the expanse of the futa's pillar. That wasn't the case anymore, though! Whether it was from her euphoria catching up to her brain now that she was no longer focused on surviving the extreme insertion, or from the insanity at realizing what was being done to her, Brittany couldn't care less either way - all she did care about was the sudden rapture blasting through her body!

She screamed, spit flying from her lips into the air, her head falling backwards. Groping her own fake-bust and squeezing the rounded mounds roughly, she violently shook on Margaret's monolith, her pussy clenching down around her shaft, her cervix doing the same to the flared cockhead buried into it. Clit throbbing, she shimmied her hips frantically, crying out again and again, her uncontrollable, aroused utterances joined by spritzes of feminine fluid; these launches of lurid liquid flew from her overstuffed cunt directly onto Margaret, bathing her in warm translucence. Margie could only stare in shock at her roommate's unexpected reaction to her body's deformation.

When Brittany came down from her carnal high she nearly slipped backwards, Margaret's member the only thing stopping her from falling.

"F-Fuck, baby, t-that was amazing..." She slurred more so than when she was drunk, her body also swaying in a similar manner, "I-I don't know if like, I've ever cum that hard! Holy fuckin' shit..."

"I-I-I-"

"You really deserve that orgasm now!"

Before Margaret could figure out what in the hell was going on, Brittany leapt into action - metaphorically speaking, of course! She was still speared on Margaret's cock, as it were. That didn't stop her from rising up to nearly her full height, her heels digging into the precum-soaked sheets, before powering herself back down Margie's magnificent length; this time Brit didn't halt her momentum when the futa's glans reached the hole where her cervix once resided, instead taking her tip straight into her womb. Howling again, she twitched, writhing as her roommate's member filled and warped her previously-untouched chamber.

Margaret watched Brittany wide-eyed. Not only had she just penetrated her first womb and made her first partner squirt from doing so, but now she was being actively ridden by the woman she was the most attracted to! She looked down at her pussy-juice-soaked chest in awe, amazed that she'd been the cause of her roommate's ecstatic expulsion, her pasty complexion glistening; then, Margaret stared back at Brit and her own monster cock, absorbing the sight, searing it into her brain so she'd never forget it. This whole thing - hell, the last few months with Brittany - had been like a dream!

Grunting, Margaret re-focused on the pleasurable sensations washing over - namely the feeling of Brittany's pussy's vice-like grip on her dick! She was clenching down on Margaret's womb-gouger tightly enough that it nearly cut off her flow of precum, her inner-walls strangling her urethra; but it still wasn't forceful enough to actually stop the voluminous outpour, and her sperm freely gushed into the blonde's depths. A mix of creamy ball brew and clear feminine fluids cascaded down Margaret's pole, the fresh concoction puddling all across the futa's fur-lined groin and the top of her balls.

Constantly unsure if it was okay to thrust into her sexy partner, Margaret refused to move a muscle, except to tear the sperm-smeared sheets around her with her fingers. Truthfully, she didn't need to move at all, Brittany performing the lion's share of the work. She moaned, howling as she plummeted rhythmically down Margaret's tower of potency, taking more and more of the futanari's cock inside of her, the bulge in her belly rising higher and higher; it seemed to Margie like her roommate wouldn't be content until she took it all, an accomplishment neither knew the possibility of.