Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just mentioning Brittany's enhanced, seductive nature caused Margie's cock to flex and spank the blonde in the ass.

"Ooop! Looks like someone is excited!" She giggled, wiggling her ass back on the pulsating beam, "Do you need to go again, Margie? Like, I can tooootally do that for you!"

"S-Seriously? Brittany I thought you'd be too tired or sore! You really don't have t-"

"I want to, hun'! Besides, I think I can handle one more fucking from you and your amazing cock!"

She paused and looked around the room, surveying the destruction Margaret's disastrous storm had caused.

"Though, I don't know if my room will survive another orgasm like that!"

"Um, you could always move into my room if you want..." Margie suggested quietly, a small, embarrassed smile touching her lips, her cheeks flush, "At least just for a bit!"

"Mmm that's like, an idea, isn't it! Maybe... maybe we can talk about it after - we could like, use one room for fucking and one for sleeping!"

"Brittany, that's a great idea! You're so smart!"

"I know!" Brittany winked at Margaret, her thoughts once more drifting to all the new things that the futa could buy her, her scheme exceeding her own expectations, "But we can like, save that for later! I think we both have something else in mind right now!"

She groaned and sat up, giving another giggle as she eyed her cum-coated figure and her heavy, rounded stomach.

"And this time I'll let you decide how you want me!"

Margaret gawked at her lover's body like it was her first time seeing it, her eyes dropping to where Brittany's cunt rested on her lap, pouring out semen by the cupful.

"Really? Okay, um..."

The futanari thought for a moment, her expression suddenly lighting up.

"How about from, uh, from behind? L-Like doggystyle...?"

Her head turned away from Brittany in shame.

"That would be awesome!" Brit agreed and grinned at the shy futa, "I bet I know why you want to fuck me like that too - its too play with my big fat ass, isn't it!?"

Margie winced, still unaccustomed to her roommate's bold vulgarity.

"Pretty much..." she sheepishly admitted, "I-I never really get to see or touch it or anything, so I really want to now."

"Works for me, baby!"

Brittany heaved herself from Margaret's lap, hugging her own stomach, her center of balance thrown off from the gallons of cum sloshing within her womb.

"Let me just find a spot first!"