Not-So-Free Use Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bimbo's swollen petals swallowed up further sections of Margaret's extremity. Her hands continued to maul her own jumping breasts, and her head was angled down to gaze between them, Brittany utterly entranced by her body's own absurd morphing; while she could feel her womb and cunt distort around Margaret's immensity, seeing it was something entirely different. Watching her own body, her own flesh, distend and deform due to the sheer giganticness of the appendage she was consciously fucking herself on. Why had she denied herself this pleasure for so long!?

Brittany climaxed again, squirting another load all over Margaret.

"Yes! Yes, Margie, you're so good! I fuckin love your cock! G-God, we're gonna have to like, do this a lot more often!"

Her words of praises were interjected with roars of euphoria, her cunt showering Margaret in its cream.

"Fuck, I could ride this cock all night long!"

"P-Please do!" Margaret sputtered, wiping her face of the juices that had just rained down on it, "You c-can use my cock whenever you want, Brit. I'd really like that!"

"Fuck yes, baby! You're gonna be fucking me every day!"

Brittany punctuated her last exclamation with an especially sharp plunge of her hips. Margaret gasped as her roommate suddenly rocketed down more inches of her cock than she'd taken in one go previously, Brittany's cunt meeting the halfway point of the futa's shaft. She sat atop the foot and then some of rigid ridiculousness, her eyes rolling back into their sockets as she orgasmed once more, hosing down Margie like she was giving her a warm - albeit sticky - bath. It was here that Margaret lost a bit of control, and humped upward into Brittany.

The pair were actively squealing in sync with each other as they lost themselves to ecstasy. Margaret was still reeling from how deep she was embedded into Brittany, her cock bucking inside of the voluptuous woman. Brittany was feeling a whole host of sensations, however. Her roommate's cockhead had pushed her womb up towards her chest with the thrust she'd made, and it was currently dousing her baby chamber in precum, slowly packing it with sperm; this added liquid heat to Brittany's lurid bliss, her depths swimming with Margaret's virility. There was so much she-pre oozing into her that it was somehow seeping out of her plugged-pussy at the same time!

She didn't stop for long, Brittany rising back up with just as much urgency as she'd last dropped. Her knees had to actually bend to complete her up and down motions - another new experience for the bimbo! It was like she was squatting weights at the gym - something she did occasionally to burn off any extra fat - her ass bouncing wildly behind her, her tits doing the same in front of her, her entire figure dedicated to her and Margie's pleasure. Sweat beaded across her sandy complexion, Brittany exerting more energy in getting her roommate off than she'd ever expected to.

The idea of why she was fucking Margaret in the first place was nearly lost on Brittany, her thoughts blurred by the carnal jolts snapping at her synapses; that wasn't to say it was entirely absent from her brain, but her desire to be lavished in money and gifts had been replaced - at least momentarily - by the pressing need to cum as much as humanly possible. So Brittany leapt up and down on Margaret's monolith, the futa's member's imprint reaching her chest and splitting her tits down the middle, the inflated-spheres pushed to her ribcage, her midsection ballooning with pre.

Straining, restraining herself, Margaret was doing the best she could to not cum. She didn't want sex with Brittany to ever end! Though she knew that it would take many orgasms to satiate her overstuffed balls, she wasn't sure if Brittany could go more than one round, and didn't want to waste her first time by reaching her grand finale so soon. Her balls were more engorged than she'd ever felt them, still sagging over the edge of the bed, packing on gallons of sperm they impatiently waited to release; Margaret's legs and feet were crowded by her giant globes, making the futa wonder if she'd be able to walk if she didn't drain them enough!

"Margie! Baby!" Brittany rasped, righting her head to stare intensely at her roommate, "I-I want you to cum! I want you to l-like... fucking fill me up!"

Margie moaned.

"Are you sure? I can keep h-holding back, if you want..."

"No! You don't ever have to hold back with me anymore!"

Brittany managed to giggle despite the lurid ruckus she was the main participant of.

"Not that you ever did in the past!"

Margaret couldn't reply, the realization that her roommate wanted her to unleash her load inside of her hitting her like a ton of bricks - a ton of bricks that dropped right onto her libido. Squirming, she really started to thrust up into Brittany, plowing her cock so roughly, so deeply into her womb that it began to lift the blonde off the bed, Brit's black heels rising from the sheets. Brittany squealed, another orgasm creeping up on her, blasting Margaret with her steaming juices, her hands going to her stomach to cradle the massive, jerking distension within it, along with the small sphere that had formed from all of Margie's sperm stuffing her womb.

One thing Margaret wished was different - the only thing she wanted changed - was how far away she was from Brittany; with over a foot of cock separating them, as well as Brittany being on the other end of the bed, her tits were just out of reach of the futa's grope-happy hands. Margie occupied her digits by stroking the rest of her shaft once more instead, timing her fingers' movements with her upwards pistons, her whole body floundering as she put all of her strength into fucking the living daylights out of her roommate. Her weak physique was pushed to its limits from her vigorous display of unbridled arousal.

No longer moving of her own accord, Brittany flailed above Margaret, the futa showing her what she was truly capable of. Her eyes rolled around aimlessly in their sockets, her barbell-pierced tongue flopping from her lips, Brit's countenance glowing from lurid mirth. It felt like her pussy was incapable of not cumming, her fluids gushing endlessly from her gaped slit like Margaret's massive member was shunting the juices out of her. Honestly, it was almost exhausting to have so many consecutive orgasms - but it was a kind of exhaustion Brittany would gladly suffer through!

Her roommate's urgings and her visible exhibition of how good she felt put Margie right on the verge of a climax - her first in what had to be hours. That was a lot longer than she usually went without cumming except for when she was sleeping, and she felt more pent-up than usual, her balls positively aching from containing such a backed-up load; her body was practically vibrating from how violently her testicles rumbled, her cum-factories acting like they might literally explode if she didn't orgasm soon! Margaret moaned upon feeling her cock swell, the sign that heralded her virile onslaught.

So she warned Brit of what was about to happen!

"Brit, I'm gonna cum!" Margie announced, her voice strained, sweat muddying her vision, "A-Are you sure you want it inside of your, um, your w-womb? I can pull out if yo-"

"Fuck baby, please cum inside of me!" For once it was Brittany begging Margaret and not the other way around, "I need to feel it! Cum for me, Margie! Shoot your fucking sperm in my womb!"

"Oh God!"

Brittany's vulgar pleading was the final touch that Margaret needed.

Railing her cock one last time into the busty blonde, Margaret removed her hands from her member, leaned forward, and grabbed onto Brittany's ankles to hold her down; simultaneously, Brittany squatted as low as possible, sheathing as much of Margie's member inside of her as she could physically manage, screaming as her womb was further brutalized by the fleshy weapon spearing it. The pair shook, crying out together, both of their figures trembling due to the violent throb that ran from Margaret's balls and into her shaft, the bed rattling beneath them.

Margaret let out a strangled moan as her orgasm commenced. Monstrous member bucking inside of Brittany, it engorged between the roommates, radiating an intense heat, Margaret's piss-tunnel inflating with semen. A splattering sound echoed through the room as the initial salvo of hyper-sperm blasted into Brit's womb, impacting every wall of her baby chamber at once, white-washing it in a manner of seconds like Margaret had done to her stomach so many times in the past. Brittany clutched her belly, cumming herself as she felt her skin contort around the liquid-mass growing beneath it.

Two sets of hazy, lust-glassed eyes watched as Brittany's midsection ballooned with seed. The blonde's abdomen instantaneously stretched away from the rest of her body, shooting out into the debauchery-warmed air, her belly button piercing straining against the sudden growth, the imprint of Margie's member disappearing beneath it. Margaret was unloading her reservoir of progeny into the blonde at a ridiculous rate, this orgasm undoubtedly the strongest she'd ever experienced, feeling like her very being was actively gushing from her yawning piss-slit; and the power of her climax showed, Brittany's stomach inflating faster than any of the times Margie had packed her stomach full!

Brittany's persistent climaxes heightened as she was inflated in her most intimate of places, the ecstasy like no other. The ball brew blowing her up was so hot and thick that it was actively weighing Brittany down, her legs trembling as she tried to maintain her squatting position, her fountaining squirts of fem-fluid weakening her further; but none of that was what was on the blonde's mind, her focus utterly on how insane it felt to be turned into a cum-dump for her mega-endowed, ultra-virile roommate, each geysering of frothing fuck fluid inro her womb nearly as euphoria-inducing as being fucked was!

Suffering from a similar experience, Margaret could scarcely comprehend how good she felt! Cumming inside of someone else - especially in their pussy and womb - was on an entirely different level from using her hands, Brittany's mouth, or even her tits. She wasn't sure she could ever climax without her roommate now! Not only was Brittany's canal and previously-untouched organ so tight around her wildly pulsating member, but her own seed was only adding to her orgasmic intoxication, the hairy futanari's mind blanking. All she could do was hold onto Brit's ankles and cum her brains out!

And that's what she did for many minutes.

Rapid streams of semen shot into Brittany's womb, engorging her belly to the point of insanity; the bimbo's stomach soon wasn't able to hold itself up from the excess mass it gained via futa cock, sagging under the dense, fluid heft. Though it still grew in every direction at the same time! Brittany's tits were pushed up to her chin - her studded-nipples pointing towards the ceiling - and her arms were shoved out of the way to make room for her expanding midsection until she could barely keep hold of her spherical gut. This happened all while her cum-flabbed flesh hung down over her crotch, hiding her dick-split cunt and the tops of her meaty thighs, her liquid-sprays-of-arousal hitting her own skin.

Though she was stuffed by the sheer, insane girth of Margie's member, cum still managed to pour from her poor puffy pussy, gravity taking its toll on the viscous seed. The white slime slopped out of the blonde's cratered cunt, splattering onto her feet, and Margie's groin and stomach, much of it streaking across the futa's colossus until its dark-hue was masked by the pearlescent paste. A salacious cacophony blared through the apartment, entirely sourced from the combined moans and howls of the participants in the debauched coitus, the splashing of Margaret's cumshots striking the growing ocean inside of Brittany, and the dripping of both of their juices onto each other.

Soon it reached the point that the pair recognized as being Brittany's limit. Her stomach was positively spherical, hiding her breasts and face from Margie's view - a sure sign that the blonde wouldn't be able to handle much more! Margaret was the first to notice this - Brittany too lost in the throes of lurid rapture to pay much attention to her own well-being - and reluctantly began to take the necessary steps to ensure her roommate didn't literally explode; this was made all the more difficult given their position, Margaret unused to be pinned to the bed during an orgasm. But she was going to try regardless!

With a strength unbefitting of her chubby, weak stature, she heaved Brittany up by her ankles, her arms trembling as they attempted to lift the ludicrously-inflated blonde; immediately Brittany's stance was unsteadied, her figure wobbling both from having nothing to leverage herself against and the continuous outpouring of cum into her womb. She screeched, flailing as she was raised into the air, her limbs kicking out in defiance of being removed from the source of her pleasure. Margaret didn't end up having to do much, the blonde's excess weight quickly causing her to topple over...

...and fall directly onto Margie!

A multitude of cum-created pounds landed on her torso, Margaret gasping from that and her own cock being freed from its gooey, fleshy prison, forced to let go of Brittany's ankles upon her descent; she very quickly replaced her grip on her roommate's legs by hugging her tightly, her gasp turning into a whine as she bucked into nothingness, her cock still firing its payload uninterrupted. Her hands didn't even remotely meet around Brittany's midsection, the busty woman's extremely-ballooned belly blocking Margaret's arms reach, the futa's figure smothered by the squishy, fluid-filled person atop of her.

Brittany slamming into Margaret caused all of the virile swimmers swirling inside of her womb to erupt back out of her bruised hole, showering everything behind it in a sheen of slimy white - which included the futa's quaking sack! Eyes spinning, Margaret humped the air fervently as her pluming appendage and gurgling cum-factories were covered in their own concoction, the floor also drenched in the load back-blasting from Brit's ruined cunt; semen also sprayed from Margaret's glans, her orgasm continuing without pause, painting everything in her genitalia's vicinity now that there wasn't a person obstructing their aim. The ceiling, walls, and the two roommates were all simultaneously engulfed in the free-firing fluid.

Half-unconscious from the ferocious fucking and filling she'd been on the receiving end of, Brittany scarcely comprehend what was occuring. She could feel herself pressed closely against Margaret, their faces crying out incessantly next to each other, and that she was currently being pelted in cum - but little else made sense to the overinflated-blonde; she did know that something was exiting her sore cunt that wasn't her roommate's massive cock, but it felt almost just as good stretching her slit and battering her clit, so she didn't question it. It felt so good in fact that she had yet another of her uncountable climaxes, adding to the spray of arousal flooding out from below her fat ass.

Acting on instinct, Margie turned her head and gently kissed Brittany, her brain thinking of nothing more appropriate to do in that moment. Brittany immediately returned the affectionate gesture, sliding her tongue into the futa's mouth, lazily slurping at her lips between gasps of pleasure, their bodies intertwined and pasted together by the sticky substance crashing down on them. Wiggling her hips even as a torrent of steaming streamers spritzed from her sex, Brittany ground her clit and pussy against the base of Margaret's shaft which had been splitting her outpouring down the middle, the pair experiencing similar bouts of ecstasy at the renewed stimulation.

Nothing was spoken until Margaret's orgasm reached its finale.

And that took a minute or two more, her balls as bottomless as ever if not more so than usual, the grotesque orbs swollen beyond belief! The entire time her piss-pipe doused the room and its inhabitants again and again, repeatedly drowning anything it's voluminous salvos struck, layering surface after surface in heaps of potent paste - including the entangled skin of Brittany and Margaret. Piles of progeny plastered them, hiding their features, creating a lack of distinction between the pair, only Brit's gravid, far past pregnant-appearing stomach still maintaining its corpulent form under the viscous coating.

Brittany and Margaret didn't break from grinding against one another, making out, and embracing intimately. Margie was essentially hotdogging her potency-unleashing pole between her roommate's enormous lower cheeks, humping into them as urgently as when she fucked Brittany's cunt. This was perfectly fine by Brittany, who rubbed her pussy up and down the futanari's vascular member, still blasting the cum draining out of her womb, the bed and floor around them swamped with seed - as was everything else in the fake-blonde bimbo's bedroom.

By the time Margaret's apocalyptic flood ended, Brittany's stomach had deflated enough to appear reasonably sized, while still looking like she'd swallowed an entire watermelon whole. Her ballooned gut cushioned her body against Margie's, her fat breasts nuzzled between their necks, their faces connected at the lips; Brittany was also slowly regaining her sense of self now that she wasn't constantly mentally disturbed by both her and Margaret's orgasms, memories flooding back of what had occurred to her. And those memories made her excited! Having the best sex of her life with someone she never expected to give her such insane levels of pleasure was nothing she was going to take for granted!

Margaret was in a similar state of post-nut clarity, her breathing steadying, her muscles relaxing even as her cock persisted in staying erect. She was still really fucking horny, of course, her balls barely feeling an ounce lighter than when she'd started cumming, the between-her-legs-boulders trembling and bubbling with a new batch of sperm already. As she enjoyed her impassioned lip-locking with Brittany, she wondered if it was appropriate to ask her roommate if she wanted to go again, fearing retribution for requesting too much so soon.

But as it would turn out she wouldn't need to hesitate.

"Fuck, Margie, that was incredible..." Brittany purred breathily into the futa's mouth, lifting her head up to look her in her eyes, their faces the only part of their bodies not plastered in cum, "I've never like, had sex so intense before! God damn baby, I would have done this sooner if I knew how fuckin' good you were!"

"Um, thanks, Brit, I really e-enjoyed it too," Margaret stuttered, unable to find the words to truly express her admiration for her roommate's willingness to sleep with her, "you're so hot and everything I can't believe that really happened..."