Not-So Innocent Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her slowly, and Sadie moaned again as her pussy clenched around him, not wanting to let go. She dropped her feet down and had to catch herself since her legs were weak and shaky. She looked at him, noting again how cute he was.

Pulling her panties from her pocket, she stepped into them and pulled them up. Just before her pussy went out of sight, Morgan reached out and stroked the soft skin with the back of one finger. "Thank you for this. I'll never forget it. Honest, I was only wanting to see your boobs, but damn, that was the best thing that ever happened to me." His voice was low and sincere. He leaned in and quickly kissed the tip of each nipple, making her heart melt a little.

Sadie settled her skirt back and tucked her tits into her bra. After fastening her bib straps, she straightened her ponytail. She was relishing the fact that she could still feel that colossal dong stretching her pussy. She had the sudden thought she hadn't even kissed this guy, and she wanted to see him again. "Got a phone?" she asked.

Morgan dropped the used condom on the ground and had been pulling up his pants and tucking away his dick. Without question, he pulled his phone out and unlocked it before handing it to her. She quickly entered her information and then pulled up the camera. Turning around, she wrapped an arm around his shoulders, and he automatically put his around her waist.

She snapped a selfie of the two of them and then sent it to herself. "Call me. Text me. Whenever?"

His eyes went big. "Really? You mean it?"

She reached out and rubbed a hand over his still hard dick. It was back in his pants, but they weren't zipped. "I want more of this. Lots more. And you're cute as hell. I have a brand new apartment all to myself. So yeah, I want to see you again."

After she released him, Morgan zipped his pants and stood staring at her. Sadie cupped his cheek and gently kissed him. "Holy fuck, I damn near came again," he muttered when she stepped back.

Sadie laughed, "We're going to see just how many times you can handle it before you give out."

"Oh fuck yeah," he breathed with a massive grin on his face.

12