All Comments on 'Not-So Innocent Encounter'

by PinkIris

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
HonoursBoyHonoursBoyover 2 years ago

This is such an awesome fantasy! I love the way you write characters' discoveries and first experiences. That said, please write more. I want to see Sadie take Morgan through *all* the things he's yet to experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Moved along too fast with the sex, though. Each incident (him cumming) was too fast. Needed to slow down.

If he was a virgin, why didn't she ask him what he imagined tits would look/feel/taste like when he jerked off. Did he watch porn? What kind? What actions/activities caused him to lose control and cum? Would he like to try that with her?

A little involvement from her -- playing with his cock, rubbing it on her pussy, on her clit with dialog about what was happening and how it made each one feel would have been nice.

What did her pussy look like? Shaved? Trimmed? Hairy?

At the very least she should have given him a lesson on how to make her pussy feel good. Teach/show him where her clit was and how to play with it the way she liked.

Impossible that on his first pussy eating opportunity he's be a world class cunnilinguist with no instruction at all.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPinkIris@PinkIris
This was the first place I ever submitted my work. It's been a great platform for me. Hope you enjoy what I have to give, I know everyone has different tastes and ideas. It's part of what makes life in this world of ours interesting. Life is one long string of experiences and...