Not So Lonesome Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, babe..." Stephanie started, then looked meaningfully at Beth deepthroating my cock and arched an eyebrow.

"Mmmm," Beth sighed, pulling off of my member and smiling nervously up at us. "Well, you see, Leo..." she said timidly, looking terrified that she had made her hero angry, "I'm still pregnant with that bastard's kid, so... I thought now would be the best time ever to have some incredible, meaningful sex with a man I admire and his smoke-show of a partner!" she explained, by the end sounding happy and self-assured.

I looked at Stephanie with an expression that said I would tolerate no bullshit, and she smiled warmly at me. "Well, babe... it's your birthday trip still, and you know I'm bi, and we've always talked about a threesome, and Beth is like straight-up in love with you, and I know you would never cheat on me, so I figured this way we could... well, we could all get what we want," she explained hurriedly, smiling nervously at the end as she tried to assess if her 'cool future wife giving you a birthday threesome' plan had backfired and shifted into 'I let a stranger have nonconsensual oral sex with my future husband.'

I was flabbergast. "But... Beth, you don't owe me anything!" I started to explain, feeling awful that this girl was whoring herself out to me because of some sense of debt she felt. That amounted to coercion!

"I know, Leo," she whispered, looking like she was about to cry. "This isn't something I feel like I have to do; it's something I want. Stephanie isn't wrong, I think I'm at least a bit in love with you..." she admitted, and my fiancée kissed me on the cheek sweetly.

"And I, being the coolest fiancée ever, am okay with that, as long as you still love me and marry me," Stephanie explained. "I actually think it's pretty hot that this girl wants you so bad, and had to ask me permission to suck your cock!"

"I... uh... I mean, if we all know what we're doing and nobody feels weird, well..." I muttered, still totally unsure of myself.

"Okay, Beth, I think that's as good as we'll get out of him," Stephanie giggled. "Just suck this gorgeous cock some more and shut him up!" With no hesitation, Beth dove back down on my cock, taking my impressive length and girth to the root with an ecstatic, high pitched gagging and slurping sound.

"Oh holy fuck!" I shouted, throwing my head back. Stephanie just giggled and coyly removed her nightshirt, thrusting her chest towards me and smiling, shimmying a little bit to make her perfect tits bounce back and forth.

"It is soooooo hot watching her impale herself on your perfect cock..." my fiancée purred, moving closer and kissing me passionately on the lips. We made out for a minute or 2 while Beth bobbed excitedly up and down on my cock, and feeling the enthusiasm with which Stephanie kissed me encouraged me to really let myself enjoy Beth's talented blowjob.

Finally pulling away from our fiery kiss, Stephanie reached down to stroke Beth's hair. "Good work, sweety!" she said in a cheerful tone. "Now, I think he's definitely awake, and didn't you want Leo to cum in your pretty, pregnant pussy?"

"Wait!" I whispered urgently, trying to pull the blanket over myself, "isn't everyone else sleeping in here?" It made no sense to me that nobody had been woken up by what had happened so far!

"Oh, that's cute," laugh Stephanie, smiling at me like I was being silly.

Beth giggled, blushing a bit, before explaining. "I kiiiiinda went from bunk to bunk explaining what I wanted to do... and everybody else just moved to the other bunkroom so we would have privacy!" She smiled proudly at that, and Stephanie blew her a kiss.

I breathed a sigh of relief before my cock throbbed, showing my arousal at the thought of this sexy woman conspiring to get the privacy to fuck me. "That's actually really hot," I informed her happily, and she beamed at me in return.

"Yay! Is there anything you, like, want? I want to show you how grateful I am... what would help me be the best I can be for you?" Beth asked quietly, staring into my eyes while she licked my cock from base to head.

"Fuck you're hot..." I muttered, blinking rapidly at the erotic onslaught of her oral attention. "But, um... maybe could you kiss Stephanie?" I asked hopefully.

Beth laughed, and Stephanie just swatted his shoulder and stuck her tongue out at him. "Leo, babe... You really think this angel here asked me if she could suck your beautiful cock, and talked so sweet about loving you and all, and I didn't make out with her already?" she teased.

"Wait, so..."

"No, you didn't miss it!" Beth chimed in, and quickly moved to jam her tongue into my betrothed's mouth. The two went at it like animals, pawing at each other's asses and pressing their fantastic tits together, until I started to become almost painfully hard and cleared my throat.

"Oh, poor baby," Stephanie laughed as she pulled away from Beth looking not even a tiny bit embarrassed. "Did you get all horny watching two hot-as-fuck women making out?" I nodded, suddenly shy at being so easily aroused beyond words. "Don't worry, honey, we'll make out around your cock now..." she trailed off, nudging Beth, and lowering her head to my crotch. Beth followed along, and they resumed their passionate tongue kiss around the head of my cock. Feeling their dueling tongues caressing my most sensitive organ from both sides was incredible, and I barely held off cumming in their mouths!

Finally, panting with erotic tension, Beth pulled back from her oral entanglement with Stephanie. "Holy shit that is fun!" she almost shouted, and Stephanie just hummed her agreement, still licking my cockhead. "Okay, do you mind if I take his cock and let him cum in me now, sweetheart?" she asked innocently, and Stephanie gave a huge smile while she made room for Beth to ride me.

Beth crawled up my body as quickly as she could, straddling my hips and reaching down to line my cock up with her entrance. "No! Let me do it," requested Stephanie, and with Beth's enthusiastic nod she reached under our new lover and lined her fiancé's cock up with her dripping pussy. Placing a hand on Beth's waist, the love of my life pulled her down, and I entered a new pussy for the first time since I met Stephanie.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking tight!" I told Beth earnestly.

"Yeah, Mark had a tiny cock," Beth said with a slight laugh, but looking very focused on the sensation of being filled and grimacing slightly at the feeling of being stretched around my member.

"Take his cock, baby..." Stephanie purred before planting a kiss on Beth's cheek and stroking her hair supportively. "I know it almost feels too big, but I take that monster all the time, and I promise you can handle it and oh my god is it worth it..."

Beth nodded, looking determined, and I just held still while she adjusted. Eventually her expression became less stressed and more excited, and she even bounced a little bit, letting a fraction of an inch out of her pussy and back in.

"Yes, Beth!" Stephanie encouraged, moving to kiss her fully on the mouth. While the two made out, I just enjoyed the spectacular view, and Beth started to subconsciously bounce more and more on the tool impaling her.

"Uuuuunnnnnnnh" she moaned into Stephanie's mouth, and my fiancée smacked her on the ass happily while pulling away from their kiss.

"Look at Leo," she instructed, and Beth's eyes snapped open to stare into mine.

"Holy shit, Leo..." she breathed, "I fucking love this so much!" I smiled at her and flexed my cock a bit eliciting another moan at the slight increase in girth and hardness inside of her. While Beth rode me, Stephanie's hand slid down my lover's belly to begin stroking her clit, and after another couple of minutes of her moans steadily increasing in pitch and volume Beth started to shake rapidly, her bouncing almost coming to a stop.

"FUCK!" she screamed, "I'm cumming so fucking hard!" I smiled, and Stephanie blew me a kiss while still playing with the pregnant girl's pussy.

"She can't control her body right now, babe," my fiancée told me knowingly, "so do the girl a favor and fuck up into her!" I did, happily, and Beth's orgasm intensified and was prolonged, going on for several minutes before finally settling down. When she was finished trembling, she just stared at me with dreamy eyes and moaned gently.

"Damn that was hot," Stephanie breathed, giggling when Beth slowly nodded. "I bet you couldn't possibly ride him more right now, though, huh?" Beth shook her head, almost a little bit sadly, and shrugged as if apologizing for having the energy fucked out of her. "But you still want more cock? You want to come again?" This time Beth's face split into a huge grin, and she nodded quickly.

Without further ado, I wrapped my arms around Beth's skinny waist and flipped us over, ending up on top of her in essentially the missionary position.

"This sexy babe wants to be pounded until you cum in her..." Stephanie moaned, playing with her own clit and shaking with arousal.

"I do!" Beth gasped when I thrust into her, making her body shake with the force of my first penetration in this position. "That asshole knocked me up, but I want you to claim me!" she went on, and I kissed her with fire to show her that she was mine.

"Hey, Beth?" Stephanie asked sweetly.

"Oh! Fuck! Y - yeah?" Beth asked after panting through another orgasm.

"Want to just move in with us? We have room..." she offered sweetly. I froze. This was a huge thing to be deciding right now!

"Don't stop fucking me, Leo, please!" Beth wailed, and I resumed my thrusting with an apologetic chuckle. "YES! Yes, Stephanie, I want that..." she moaned as if she had just been given the greatest gift of her life.

"We can help you with the ba -"

"NO! I'm getting rid of that asshole's kid. You can help me with OUR baby after you knock me up again!" Beth moaned excitedly, shuddering through another orgasm at the thought. Stephanie also trembled and keened her own climax, loving the idea of our new girlfriend carrying my baby.

"Would you like that, stud?" Stephanie teased, knowing I had had a pregnancy fetish for years.

I was awe-struck, unsure of how to react to my fiancée knowingly planning on me impregnating our new lover! "I mean... if you're sure..."

She just smiled and nodded. As I exploded inside of Beth at the thought, my betrothed kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "happy birthday, Leo!"

12