Not-so-Mortal Kombat

Story Info
New take on the classical tournament: Sonya vs Sub Zero.
3k words
4.17
11.5k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If anyone thinks that this story is silly, they are totally right, but once an idea comes into my mind, there is just one way to get it out of there - write it down. So I wrote it. If there are any nerds who, like me, used to play Mortal Kombat, let me know if this particular tournament should continue. What matchups would you like to see? What "powers", hits and tricks should the participants use against their opponents? Let me know, I just might write another episode.

*****

THE TOURNAMENT

At the highest ranks of mortal and divine authorities it had been decided that the old format of Mortal Kombat was outdated and needed to be altered. In order to better fit with the modern era (in all realms, not just Earth) a new format of competition was invented, or rather a very old idea has been incorporated into it - SEX. The participants would have sex with each other; not only would that lower the mortality, it would also make it significantly more popular among those who were not participating themselves.

Soon many corporations sought to televise the entire event and that was how The Fucking Kombat came to be.

The rules were simple - all the participants were organized into one group (it was called The League) with round robin. Everyone would have sex with everyone and the person with the highest score at the end won.

There were no divisions among sexes either, with the large gay audience such matches would gain sufficient popularity as well. Although the rules for the matches themselves were different for same sex and mixed matchups. If the participants were of different sexes it was a basic best of three, anything goes. For same sexes it was a bit different: first round was a sixty-nine, the second round was divided into two parts. The men would simply penetrate each other anally, first one then the other; each time with a timer on. The winner of round one was the first to do the penetration. The person who climaxed quicker lost the round. If a man orgasmed while being anally penetrated he lost the round automatically and the second part of it was annulled. The third round was once again a 69.

For the women it looked similarly, only the penetration round was done with strapless dildos. If the wearer of the dildo climaxed first she lost the round automatically.

The fatalities were obviously forbidden, instead the victor received a chance to sexually humiliate his opponent with a wide variety of toys and devices (or just his body if he or she chose so).

THE FIGHTERS

The first match of the tournament in its new format was to be between Sonya Blade and Sub Zero. Sonya was dressed in a slightly altered version of her sports outfit. The green tank top was tight and short exposing her fit abs; it was made of thin fabric which clung nicely to her firm D-cup breasts, her erect nipples were poking through the material. The green leggings were made of thinner fabric which made them see-through, the thong worn on top of them was extra tight to cut between the firm full buttocks and thus enhance the view even more. Both the leggings and the thong were crotchless for obvious reasons. The biggest difference were the shoes - Sonya was wearing white booties on a thirteen centimetre stiletto heels. Her blonde hair was longer than in used to be and reached to her shoulder blades. The black headband as well as the belt were present too.

Sub Zero's outfit also had been altered, his for the sake of the female audience which was not any less numerous than the male one. The black pants and sleeveless shirt were skin tight to show off his muscular physique; the blue tunic was short and narrow so that it would not cover his strong buttocks and the crotch. His clothes were also crotchless and the already plucked out penis clearly showed that if Sub Zero had not become a warrior, he could have been a pornstar.

ROUND ONE!

They both entered the ring in a not exactly combat like manner. it was rather something that a stripper of the respectful sex would do, if he or she was playing the role of a warrior. It is not easy to play a serious fighter when you have your genitals out or are wearing stiletto heels.

Both contestants understood that while it might not have been an actual fight, assuming the right position was essential for victory.

Sonya wanted to grab her opponent by his head with her strong legs, but Sub Zero had anticipated that move. He froze the ground upon which she had placed her hands which made her slip and collapse with her head down. Sonya landed on the back of her neck with her legs still high in the air. Sub Zero acted quickly, he grabbed her legs and spread them into the splits. The woman managed to stabilize herself with her hands, but before she could do anything else the ninja was already above her between her legs and aiming his huge penis into her vagina. The position was uncomfortable, but she decided to maintain it and see how the sex developed.

Sub Zero stood in a wide stance on his strong legs and drove his penis forcefully down into Sonya's vagina. She kept her legs in full splits and the heels of her booties dangled as she was being pounded.

They maintained the awkward position for about two minutes; it was Sonya who decided and acted upon a change. She pulled her legs together, grabbed Sub Zero's torso and pulled him down to the side. Before he could compose himself she mounted him and began to ride his penis. Ironically the high heels were supportive in this position and she had a significantly better control of her muscles, including the vaginal ones. Sub Zero allowed her to remain in control for a while as he simply focused his own will.

After another approximately two minutes of the cowgirl ride the ninja made his move. He shot two icebolts at Sonya's hands, the impact threw her back and onto the band; the bolts froze her wrists to the band with her arms outstretched. Before her legs landed back on the broung Sub Zero shot another two icebolts, those in turn froze her ankles right by her wrists. She was hanging on the band, her limbs spread wide to the sides. That was an extremely vulnerable position, but if Sub Zero wanted to take her like that she was ready.

In a swift motion the ninja jumped up from the ground and in quick strides reached the immobilized woman. He forcefully pushed his penis into her vagina and began to pound her roughly. Sonya soon realized that his roughness was working against him, she might have looked vulnerable but was still focused and composed. Sub Zero on the other hand was enjoying the dominant position too much and was being slowly overtaken by lust. Having realized that fact the woman did not resist when her opponent refroze her limbs as the ice was beginning to melt. The position and the cold were uncomfortable but in a way they worked in her favor.

Sub Zero realized his mistake too late. After few minutes, as the second ice shackles were beginning to melt he found himself nearing the edge. He tried to withdraw a little and slow down, but Sonya was not going to give him that opportunity. She broke free from the bonds and jumped onto her opponent toppling him onto the ground. She mounted him with her legs spread into splits and her arms leaning against his hips. She worked her own hips fiercly and within less than a minute managed to bring Sub Zero to an orgasm. As soon as he began to ejaculate she raised her hips and stood up leaving her opponent shooting his load all over himself.

She ruined his orgasm not to deprive him of the questionable pleasure, but to shorten his refractory period. The pause between the rounds was not long enough for her own arousal to fully subside, so she wanted to diminish her disadvantage as much as she could.

ROUND TWO!

The pair entered the stage for the second round in the same outfits, stained with sweat and other body fluids. Sonya could feel the minor flame of lust burning within her, but Sub Zero looked relaxed and composed. Neither of them rushed, they approached each other carefully. Sonya lifter her leg in a high kick, but it was not aimed at her opponents head, instead it went over his arm and landed on his shoulder. Sub Zero understood her intentions, he closed the distance and pushed his penis between the woman's spread legs. He grabbed her hips for balance and began to move his loins back and forth. He had learnt from the earlier mistakes, his motions were not as hastened nor rough, he pounded Sonya with focus. The woman understood it well, but had her own will as the sole weapon. She tried to clench her vaginal muscles, but while it might have worked on Sub Zero to some degree, it raised her own arousal significantly more.

It was not the discomfort of the position that made Sonya act, she understood that she needed to change SOMETHING in order to have a chance in this round. She pushed Sub Zero forward and leaned backward, she made a backflip and landed on her feet in front of the ninja not far away from him. The man was satisfied with their current position and had no plans on changing it, so he was surprised by her action. He reacted too slowly when she undercut him, Sub Zero was soon lying on his back as Sonya mounted him, this time in a reverse cowgirl position. The ninja did not resist, he was still in a good shape and decided to let his opponent keep the initiative.

Sonya tried to maintain a mediocre tempo while focusing simply on not climaxing, her thighs were strong enough to perform numerous such short squats so pure physical exhaustion was not an issue. But the arousal was, the fatigue from the first round was beginning to have a larger impact with each passing moment. Sonya tried to slow down and relax but these simple methods were getting less and less effective.

After several minutes Sub Zero sensed his chance and took the initiative. He sat up, pushed Sonya forward and followed her as she landed on all fours. He grabbed the woman by her hair and pushed his penis into her vagina from behind, it was once again a forceful shove as he yanked her head back.

Just like Sonya had finished him off in the first round, he did to her in the second. He pounded her roughly until the woman ultimately lost the battle with her own arousal; she climaxed with a loud cry. Sub Zero instantly withdrew his penis so that the clenching vaginal muscles would not stimulate his penis any further. The match was now tied one to one.

ROUND THREE!

For the third round the arousal level had somewhat evened out so no-one had that advantage. The both contestants had also learnt each other's weak spots and adapted accordingly, both acted more cautiously in the final round.

Sub Zero was the first to make an aggressive move, he froze the ground beneath Sonya's feet, so she lost her balance. Before she could regain it, he pushed her back and as she landed he got between her legs. At first she spread them wide, but as soon as Sub Zero's penis entered her vagina she wrapped her legs around his waist; Sonya wanted to maintain a level of control in this position.

They both tried their best to contain their own arousal while at the same time stimulating the opponent. The round was even and they changed the position three more times.

When they both eventually felt that the end was near and the ultimate test of will awaited them both, Sub Zero once again used his ice bolts and froze Sonya's limbs to the band. She was not exactly happy to be that vulnerable near the end, since with her arms and legs spread wide she had no control of the action, although she still could and had to control her own body. But then Sub Zero used his secret weapon - he froze his own penis. Sonya stared in shock as he shove his ice rod into her vagina. Yes, the cold would make the stimulation less effective for her, but the ninja would feel nothing, the growth of his arousal got literally frozen!

Sonya tried to break free from the ice shackles but to no avail. Sub Zero had it timed perfectly, he was pounding the woman while fiercely fingering her clitoris. Before the ice melted Sonya reached a reluctant orgasm. She let out a loud cry of unwanted pleasure mixed with the letdown of the defeat. The shackles finally let go and she collapsed onto the stage, her body trembling with the climax. That was not the end though, the actual torment and humiliation were only about to begin.

THE VICTORY ROUND

Before the show both contestants were quietly encouraged to make the so called "victory round" as entertaining to the audience as possible. Sonya knew that she would be the very first person to be publicly humiliated on The Fucking Kombat.

Sub Zero had not given the whole "victory round" too much thought, he preferred to focus on the competition itself. But he obviously could improvise and the production had some toys already prepared for that very occasion. He trembled inwardly as he saw the collection, he understood that it had been really close and he might as well have been on the other side of these toys.

Sonya just stood there motionless, she was aware that she had to be compliant with everything that was to be done to her, but she was also desperate to maintain as much dignity as possible.

Sub Zero approached her and with sharp motion tore her top off. Everyone could admire her large firm breasts. The man groped them roughly for a moment, then reached for a pair of nipple clamps. Sonya remained silent and motionless as he attached the clamps, even though they clenched her nipples hard; it was not the end of the torture though since the man soon attached considerable weights to them. The clamps pulled on Sonya's nipples but that kind of pain was easy to overcome for a seasoned warrior like herself.

Sub Zero then turned her around and bent her forward, her buttock were sticking out and her breasts hung down with the weights pulling even harder in that position.

The ninja took a belt from the set of toys and slapped Sonya's exposed buttocks with it. The hit was not exceptionally hard, but loud enough for the audience to enjoy. But it also had side effects, it made Sonya's body move forward in a rapid motion, that in turn caused the weights to rock pulling on her nipples even harder. The overall pain was still easily bearable but the surprise made her issue an involuntary cry.

More hits soon followed, not many though since Sub Zero clearly got bored with the spanking. He put away the belt and told Sonya to lift her left leg and place it on the band, that way her legs were perpendicular and her holes got even more exposed. The ninja took another pair of clamps and attached them to the woman's vaginal lips. She managed to remain silent as the clamps clenched on her tender parts but cried out when the weights were added.

There was a wide variety of dildos to use, but Sub Zero only took the lubricant, he came up with an idea to use his own trick. He lubricated Sonya's anus but instead of taking one of the toys, he created his own from ice. It was long and thick, larger even than his own penis. The ninja shoved it into his victim's anus and began to pound her roughly. Sonya did her best to remain calm but the assault on her back door combined with the wildly rocking clamps on her nipples and vaginal lips turned out to be too much for her. Chaotic cries and moans escaped from her mouth and it was obvious that it was not just discomfort or pain, but pleasure mixed in as well.

Sub Zero ravaged Sonya's anus until the ice rod melted and became too small to continue the play. He pushed the entire stub into the woman's anus and told her to get on the floor. She ended up in an awkward position in the corner of the ring - her head, shoulders and arms were on the floor, her booty was high in the air and her legs were spread into the splits with ankles resting on the band. The ninja stood over her, a huge dildo on a handle in one hand aimed at her vagina and his own penis pointed at her anus; all clamps were still clenched on her tender parts and pulled at them painfully.

In a forceful motion Sub Zero shoved the toy and his penis into her holes and began to pound her mercilessly. Sonya was unable to fight the mass stimulation however painful and uncomfortable it was, she was moaning and crying out loudly, announcing to the whole world her defeat and slutiness.

Fortunately for Sonya Sub Zero did not have too much stamina left; after few minutes of rough double penetration he withdrew his penis and ejaculated a voluminous load onto her face and breasts. When he finished he withdrew the dildo from her vagina and pushed it into her mouth, then took the two largest plugs and shoved them into her aching holes.

That was the final image of Sonya after the match - half naked, disgraced, cum covered, in an extremely exposing position, with all three of her holes filled with sex toys and most of all - defeated.

Welcome to The Fucking Kombat!