Not So Reluctant Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please put it in me, I need you inside me."

I was more than happy to oblige. The sheet below me was damp from the pre-cum pouring out of me. We locked into a passionate kiss her tongue wrestling mine, she reached for my penis, but it was beyond her grasp. She broke the embrace and ordered me to let her have it. I raised up enough for her to gain a grip. She pulled me into her center as she slid lower in the bed to allow penetration. Her dance background came in handy as she rolled her hips into a split extending her legs away from our union, her toes pointed and the arches of her feet flat to the mattress aligned with her head. I didn't notice any resistance as her hymen was sacrificed nor was there any blood and only the slightest "owe" from Camille. She pulled me in until my hip bones rested on hers.

I don't possess some giant member. I don't know how long or big it is and have never felt the need to measure it. I was never the biggest or smallest in the locker rooms and have never had anyone claim less than total satisfaction from sex with me. But it was buried to the hilt. My best attempt to describe it might be, are you familiar with those vacuum sealing devices for food? Where the item is placed in a plastic bag and all the air sucked out so that the bag was pulled tightly to every nook and cranny. My cock was in velvet vacuum bag, it was airtight. I started to withdraw, in reflex her knees bent and her heals swung to each side of my butt, her leg muscles prohibiting any movement.

"Please, stay right there a minute, you have no idea how good this feels."

"I think I do."

"No you don't, It is like, like, I don't know how to describe it. Like I was a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing, only I didn't know I was missing a piece, and now there is a fullness, a completeness, oh, please stay right there.

"I am not going anywhere. You are amazing."

"You are! If I knew it felt this good, I would have started having sex years ago. Oh, Oh, Augghhhh." She climaxed again with neither of us moving. When she did her Kegel muscles contracted and the velvet vacuum became a velvet vise. She began to laugh, "this is amazing, I have never felt anything at all close to this. It is soooooo gooood."

She laughed again and a mischievous smile crept across her face. She moved her ankles from my butt cheeks to pull her knees to my sides and lock her ankles at the small of my back. Then she started flexing muscles that I had no idea even existed. It began with a wave across her abdominals a flowed downward through her vagina. It felt as if my dick had been placed in a milking machine and similar to the machine drawing milk from a cows udder her vagina was milking my organ. Whether she was ready or not, I had to fuck her and fuck her hard. I pulled back her hips road up with mine I pushed down and she sank into the mattress. My pistoning became faster and harder, she would grunt each time I slammed us down into the bed. Our breathing became curt inhalations and exhalations, until we both cried out in unison, my hips rolled as forward as possible, my hand flat to the bed on either side of her shoulders and my arms locked straight, my shoulders high, head tilted back, trying my best to transfer my whole being into that small tunnel of flesh.

We never did have dinner that night although Camille did have a protein shake of sorts, in fact other than to replace the soaked sheets, clean ourselves up and get drinks, then later a quick sandwich, we spent the rest of the weekend in bed, with some part of me inside some part of her. She moved in with me after that, her mother seemed genuinely pleased, her father called her a slut, which almost resulted in a fight which would have, had not her mother and her intervened.

A few weeks later, after another weekend at the lake while we floated in the middle of the lake watching the sunset and drinking a much cheaper sparkling wine, I proposed. The whole down on one knee, make me the happiest man alive, traditional romantic attempt. She accepted without hesitation. She gestured for me to stand, when I did so she dropped to her knees pulled my swimsuit to my ankles and started to give me head, taking my flaccid member into her mouth, tickling and stroking my balls as it grew into erection, she never let it out of her mouth until I came, and she swallowed every drop. She then pushed me back into the captain's chair. Kicked off the bottom of her bikini and straddled me, taking me in to my fullest. There we sat unmoving until the sunset. Every time I would begin to soften she would do her vaginal wave until I was hard again. Finally, after the sun had disappeared beyond the horizon she spun around and told me to take us home. As we neared the dock she started to bounce up and down until she neared a climax and asked me to cum with her. I had been struggling not to during most of the ride back so it was a gift to release into my bride-to-be.

We married in December exactly one year after the date of our meeting. To Camille's amazement and delight her father actually showed up, dressed up and willingly gave the bride away. It took great effort on my part to make that happen. Unbeknownst to Camille I had gone to her father and informed him that I desired to marry his daughter and it would please both of us to have his blessing. I let him know that I understood how difficult finances were, but wanted Camille to have her dream wedding, That the cost burden of a wedding was traditionally the bride's parents responsibility and that I had set aside $20,000 in an account in his name for him to use in paying for the wedding. His daughter would never know I had any part in it and as far as she would know he was doing it all out of his love for his daughter. He liked the idea and equated it to a dowry, I agreed and from then on we were at least cordial. I doubt we will ever be friends, but friendliness is good enough for me.

We honeymooned in Trinidad, never leaving the resort, rarely leaving our room, The meals, fresh fruit and local rums were superb. Lying in bed one afternoon Camille sipping on a frozen daiquiri and me enjoying a Cuba Libre'. I reclined on an elbow between her legs examining yet again her lovely vagina, I don't know why I am so fascinated with it, it's construction, smell, taste, feel was captivating, seriously I would rather look at her pussy than watch the Superbowl. One of her knees was drawn up while the other leg lay flat extended behind. On one sip of my cocktail the condensate dripped and landed in the center of her spread vulva causing her to emit a mouse like squeak and jump in reflex. I laughed and lay back on her leg to prevent her escape and placed the glass against her slit. She shivered and squeaked again and cried out at the coldness. But did not try and get away or close her legs.

I leaned in and licked her with my tongue still cold from the drink. She cooed and spread her legs wider to give me better access. I placed my drink on the table but not before taking two of the large ice cubes into my mouth. When I placed my mouth back at her opening instead of licking, I used my tongue to push the ice cubes into her void. I couldn't tell if her shudders were orgasmic or in response to the cold. She expressed her delight at the sensations and bade me continue. I lapped at the imbedded ice cubes until they melted. Then took a mouthful of her frozen daiquiri and push it in, than lapped it out. Reaching for the fruit tray I quickly pealed a banana and tried to insert it, her closure was just too tight to allow it. All I accomplished was mashing the banana into the outer crevasses which I was more than happy dig out with my tongue. After accomplishing that task I tried a strawberry which I was able to force inside, but after several minutes of trying feared I couldn't get it out. Between tongue, fingers and teeth I finally retrieved the berry the efforts bringing her to several small orgasms.

"Your turn," she claimed.

"Wait a minute I have an idea." I ran to the kitchenette pealing two bananas as I went and placed them along with several other pieces of fruit in the freezer, bringing back fresh refills for our drinks.

"What was that all about?" she queried.

"Desert for after dinner tonight."

"That's right, what time is the show, I don't remember the last time I saw a musical performance. I love to watch people dance."

"Dinner is at six-thirty and the show starts at eight, if want any time in the sun today we probably should head out."

"Do you mind if we don't? I would like to just relax and be comfortable with just us two. If you will come over here and cuddle, I could take a nap. You teasing and freezing my pussy has worn me out."

I spooned in behind her my cock nestled between her butt cheeks, my arm bent so the one hand cupped her naked breast and the other bent beneath my pillow. My nose resting at the top of her head inhaling the sweet scent of her hair. We fell asleep in minutes, my relishing in my good fortune to have found and married the perfect woman.

We awoke with barely enough time to get dressed for the show, I actually took longer than Camille to prepare, she showered, brushed her hair, and slid into a lycra electric purple club micro dress (no undergarments) that resembles to V's a large one in the front that tied at her shoulders with a plunging neckline that was open to her mons, open gaps at each leg so that the bottom of the V barely covered her lady parts and each hip was exposed from there to half way across her buttocks, with crisscross laces to a small V in the back that began below the small of her back and revealed a lot of butt cheek at the bottom and the top few inched of her butt cleavage at the top. She completed the ensemble with a pair of six-inch hooker heals, which caused her calves to flex and further define her amazing legs. I wore a pair of white slacks and a linen shirt, with flip flops.

The meal was excellent, and the show was well done the headliner was a one-woman-show who danced, sang and did standup, and she was very good at all three. During the dance portions Camille would sway and gyrate along with the moves on stage. I knew that if she was going to be truly happy she would have to perform. After the show we had a few drinks and danced at one of the resort's several nightclubs. The club consisted of multiple levels with underlit dance floors, disco balls and laser lights. The DJ played a good mix of dance music that ranged from sixties folk to modern hip-hop. Camille danced to them all, I left the dance floor to find us a table and get a couple of drink, she told me to get one by the dance floor and get her another frozen strawberry daiquiri, winking as she said how much she enjoyed her last one.

I had to go down a level to find an empty table, it was next to the dance floor. It provided an excellent view to all three dance floors, the one below about six feet down and to the left, the one above raised six feet and directly across the floor. Each had a clear glass railing so that all of every floor was visible. Between songs Camille moved to the railing and looked for me. With the elevated position and her short dress each pulse of light from the dance floor illuminated her legs and her pussy was clearly visible to anyone looking up. She walked in a slow circle looking for me, I called out her name but she couldn't hear over the din of the club, I had just started to wave when I noticed a young man, late teens or early twenties, pointing up at her and frantically gesturing for someone to come to him. I ceased my waving and sat down to see what would transpire. Three other young men joined him and when they finally looked up could not believe it, they were giving each other high-fives and punching each other's arm, they moved around the room to see if they could gain a better view, one of them took out his cell phone and was taking photos. At that I stood again and waved, catching Camille's attention, she immediately descended the staircase to join me. I greeted her with a passionate embrace afterwards she sat next to me and we finished our drinks.

We sat for a few minutes then returned to the dance floor. The DJ keyed up some rap, which I hate, so I left to get us another round of drinks. When I returned Camille was dancing with all four of the young men circled around her bumping and grinding, one was touch her ass, the next her tits or crotch, but she was a doing an excellent job of slapping the wondering hands away. When she saw me, she pushed through them and ran up to me. First, she stuck her tongue in my ear then said that I had better take her back to our room or those young men might end up taking more liberties than I might like. So we immediately headed back to our room, as we walked away I slipped my hand past the hem of her dress and gripped a fist full as ass cheek, and held it, letting the boys know that she was all mine.

We showered together and before getting in bed I went to the freezer to retrieve the frozen fruit. She was laying in the center of the bed with legs spread absently caressing her clit while telling me what a wonder day it had been. I crawled between and replaced her fingers with my tongue and pushed four large ice cubes into her. She was so wet the slid in without resistance and so hot I thought they would melt instantly. She jerked back in reflex and told me I was a 'bad, bad man." I responded by moving up to kiss her while sliding my hardness into her already ice filled cunt. The coldness and contrasting feelings of the hardness of the ice and softness of her vaginal walls felt amazing. For her she said she had never felt so full. The ice melted quickly so I moved back down to suck the extra liquid away and pushed a frozen banana into the void.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked between sharp intakes of breather.

"Fucking you with a banana, of course, why?"

"That feels amazing, please don't stop I am about to cum."

I started to rub her clit with my thumb, holding the rapidly thawing banana in with the other, forcing her legs up and apart I licked across her rosebud. She immediately sat upright.

"What was that?"

"Just tasting another part of you?"

"Did you like it? You don't think it nasty or gross?

"I'll tell you in a minute whether I like it, and yes, it is nasty but nothing about you is gross. Lay back down, there is something I want to try."

She reclined and I went returned to my anal Lingus, her moans and the spreading of her legs further informed me she was enjoying it, I rolled my tongue into a phallus and pushed at the ring. While tight it dilated enough to penetrate about and inch, which caused he legs to slam shut around my head, the banana almost shot out of her pussy.

"How can you do that? It's nasty."

"Did it feel good?"

"It felt weird."

"Good, weird or bad weird?"

"I don't know."

"Then let me continue and tell me when you do know."

She reluctantly reclined again, I started stroking her with the banana and again started to focus on that little ring. After a few minutes she admitted that it felt good, after a few more, great after a few more she was beginning me not to stop. That's when I grabbed the other banana and pushed in through the opening. Her chest arched, she tugged at her nipples and shuddered in climax as she cried out, "what the fuck are you doing to me?"

I kept it up until the bananas were too soft to continue through several more orgasms for her and propped myself up to relieve my own banana in her fruity, cold cunt. When I was about to cum she pulled my up so that I could finish in her mouth. When I rolled to my side she smiled and wiped her lips with the back of her hand and said, "That was the best Bananas Foster I ever had."

We slept until late the next morning, and I was awakened by Camille gently stroking my morning wood.

"Oh good, you are finally awaked, now I can get my morning protein shake." Spoken as she slid down to inhale my rigid organ.

"Good morning my wife, sleep well?"

"I did, I think cum must be loaded with melatonin or something."

"I think massive amounts of alcohol probably played a bigger role."

"It was such a wonderful night. Did you see how those guys were hitting on me at the club?"

"I bet every one of them masturbated thinking of you before they went to sleep last night."

"Do guys really do that?"

"Even when they have regular sex, guys masturbate, and bet there are hundreds, if not thousands of guys who have fantasized having sex with you without ever seeing or touching your tits, pussy or ass. You made those guys night, if not their year."

"They did get awfully touchy when we were dancing, but they really couldn't see anything."

I proceeded to tell her about the elevated floor and the glass railing.

"Oh my god, you're kidding me, why didn't you say something?"

"I thought it was hot. When I was their age, no at any age, to be able to steal glances at a naked pussy on an amazing sexy girl, I would be thrilled."

"You would be thrilled to see some girl's pussy?"

"The prettiest pussy ever is yours and it thrills me like you wouldn't believe."

"And you didn't mind those other guys seeing it?"

"My initial reaction was to be pissed, then I felt a little possessive, then jealous, then I realized, that I love the fact that you look the way you do and dress the way you do, you are hot, and you are mine, they can look, but I get to do so much more than look."

"What if I was naked in front of other men?"

"Like when you were a stripper?"

"Exotic dancer, but yeah?"

"I haven't thought about that, you were pretty close to naked last night, and you showgirl outfit made you almost nude. I like looking at you, and I can't blame other guys for wanting to."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I was a stripper?"

"I didn't say that, would you want to be a stripper?"

"I don't know, your telling me about those guys seeing me like that reminded me of my time on stage. The lust, the wanting in those guys eyes, I always left horny as hell. It was like they were worshiping me, it felt so empowering. I was in control and all those guys were there to serve me."

She straddled me and once I was securely sheathed, she lay her head on my chest and used her magic wave to slowly bring me to orgasm. Afterwards we went to brunch and went shopping. The outfits she purchased were even more revealing than the ones she already had. We both understood that she was an exhibitionist and we both loved the fact that she draws attention wherever she goes.

The days flew by each filled with her showing off, and us trying to find different ways of pleasing the other.

I will finish the story in part two of how and why we separated, the self-realizations that brought us back together and where we are now. I hope you are enjoying our story.

12