Not So Routine Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost staggered to the tub and drew a bath with water a little hotter than she thought she could stand. When it was full she slowly lowered herself in the steaming water. The heat caused her well-used and roughly abused cunt and ass to sting and burn. She leaned her head against the pillow attached to the tub and was almost instantly asleep.

Some time later she awoke in the cooling water, feeling much less tender but only slightly refreshed. She was both physically and emotionally drained. She dried quickly and slipped into bed. As she was drifting into sleep one more memory of last night drifted into her conscious mind. She couldn't remember how many times she had cum or how many loads of the Alpha's cum she had swallowed. She did remember when Dr. Michaels took her ass. She was a bitch in heat, submissively presenting herself to her Master with her lowered head and raised butt as Dr. Michaels crawled behind her, grabbed her hair, and slammed his battering ram balls-deep in her already abused ass. Dr. Peters was brutalizing her cunt and Bobby, hand in her hair, was fucking her face.

Dr. Michaels slammed into her widely stretched ass several times then pulled all the way out. She moaned at her loss, despite the pain he was causing; she needed him filling her. Several long seconds later he forced his way into her again, stretching her anew and then ravaging her body with deep hard thrusts. Then she was empty again and again the interminable wait until he forced his way inside her again. He would fuck her until she was close, leave her empty, and make her wait until she would beg him to force his thickness into her again. Finally he stayed inside her, pounding her as she nearly sobbed with relief. His rough fingers found her engorged clit. She sensed he was close so she begged. "Please don't stop, don't cum in my mouth. Please, I need your cum in my body. Please fill my ass with your cum."

He just grunted, slammed deep inside her, his coarse thick fingers pinched her clit hard and he growled. "Cum bitch, cum NOW."

Her body responded to his demand. She screamed, her body shivered and shook as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure rolled through her. Lying in bed, her fingers worked her tender sex until her orgasm rolled over her at the mere memory of the feeling of the convulsions in his cock as it erupted thick ropes of hot, sticky, cum deep in her ass. The other two cocks had painted her insides within seconds. Oh my gawd, she thought, three cocks filling me with their cum and I loved every second of it! I am such a nasty slut.

The last thing she remembered of that day was Dr. Michaels words. "I own you now bitch. I've marked you with my cum and I own your ass!" She shuddered as she fell asleep.

A little over a week later Margret Burns had mostly recovered from her gynecological examination. She was still a little tender inside and her cunt lips... No, she would not use that word no matter how deeply it now seemed to be embedded in her vocabulary; she was, after all, a lady. Her labia were still tender, so tender she hadn't worn panties the whole week before, and both walking and sitting down were uncomfortable to say the least. On the other hand, remembering the cause sent wonderful thrills through her body.

At night she dreamed of the orgasms Dr. Michaels and the others had virtually forced from her body. She awoke from those dreams with her fingers between her legs almost every time. No matter how tender she was she needed relief. At work she seemed to spend more time in the bathroom then at her desk. The need had been building for several days. Now she wanted the treatment again no matter how degrading it was, she needed more orgasms that kind of treatment gave her.

She just wanted the men and not Gabby, but she had to admit the feeling of Gabby's mouth and lips between her legs and Bobby's fingers spreading her bottom so wide caused one of the best orgasms of the day. She hated the treatment but really needed the results.

She called to make an appointment with Dr. Michaels and was told there was no doctor there by that name. She asked about Dr. Peters and was told the same thing. She insisted, and they denied there were doctors in their practice by either name. She asked about Nurse Gabby with the same results. She demanded to speak to whoever was in charge of their whole screwed-up operation and was told everyone was in a staff meeting.

MB slammed the phone down, grabbed her purse and headed for the parking lot. She knew she could be at their office in 15 minutes, less if she only broke a few traffic laws. Twelve minutes later she screeched to a stop in front of the office and stormed inside. Again, the receptionist denied there were doctors there named Michaels or Peters. The woman behind the desk continued to deny that any of the names MB provided practiced there.

MB was steaming now. What the hell kind of practice were they running here, she wondered. She drew herself up to give this woman a piece of her mind when the receptionist interrupted her. "Madam, I have spoken to the managing director about you and the snit you pulled last week. It is all on tape, and he has instructed me to tell you that if you do not leave immediately, I am to call the police and have you arrested for trespassing." As she spoke she picked up her phone.

As MB walked dejectedly from the office she glanced up to see Dr. Michaels getting out of his car. She started towards him then broke into a run, then almost skidded to a stop in front of his tall, imposing figure. "Dr. Michaels, I'm so glad to have found you! Those clowns in your office say they have no idea of who you are."

Suddenly there were arms around her pinning her arms to her side and hands were mauling her breasts. She opened her mouth to scream when Dr. Peter's voice whispered in her ear, "Quiet now. Don't make a sound, slut, you know we won't hurt you, just the opposite in fact.

Dr. Peters took several small shuffling steps, forcing her foreword, until she was pressed against Dr. Michaels. The feeling of Dr. Peters pressed against her ass and Dr. Michaels against her tits and pussy brought memories of a week ago flooding into her memory. The feeling of being trapped between two big strong men and what they had done to her made her knees weak and her treacherous cunt gush. She felt Dr. Michaels fingers gather her skirt, pulling it higher, and when it was high enough he forced his muscular leg between hers.

Dr. Peters thrust against her ass forcing her to rub along Dr. Michaels' thigh which was now pressed against her naked dripping cunt. She felt like a puppeteer had cut her strings, and the only thing supporting her now was force of the two men pressing her hard between them. She groaned softly.

"Now, MB, listen carefully." Dr. Michaels spoke. "My name is Mike Payne and I own the company that cleans the offices. I am not a doctor." MB's head spun with the revelation.

Then Dr. Peters said. "My name is A. Peters and I'm not a doctor either. I am, in fact, an attorney at law and we own you now you horny bitch."

MB took several moments trying to comprehend what these men had just told her. "You're not doctors? You're not doctors and you did all those things to me last week? You made me...no you forced me to have sex with you. You forced me to have nasty perverted sex with you? You assaulted me you...you...."

The man behind her spoke threateningly. "Do not say that word. If you do, you have committed slander; I am more than willing to sue, and I will win. I'm a damn good litigator in both criminal and civil courts.

MB suddenly realized, while this short conversation was going on, that Dr. Peters ...no, the man behind her, was still thrust against her and she was rubbing her wet sex against the other man's leg. While this was going on, her skirt was up around her waist in a very public parking lot and her body, naked from the waist down, was exposed to any passer-by.

She tried to escape their grip, but was held too tightly between them. Mr. Peters' voice continued smoothly, "Now, you little slut, before you decide you are going to do something foolish like call the police, here is what I strongly recommend: take this card and call the number tonight at 8:00 sharp. I guarantee if you are late calling, fail to call, or contact the police before calling you will regret it for a very long time." He pressed a business card into her hand.

They stepped away from her so quickly that she nearly fell, but strong hands supported her until she regained her balance. As she walked unsteadily to her car, pulling her skirt down, she could feel her wetness running down her legs and she cursed her body for its response. Once in her car she could see the men get in their car and drive away. She was surprised at the suddenly feeling of loss as they disappeared from sight. She reached for her keys and remembered the card in her hand. On it was printed: A. Peters, Attorney at Law, and in one corner was the name of the firm. Peters, Long & Deip, Partners at Law. There were the usual other things too. She flipped it over and, hand written in a bold neat hand, was a phone number and "8 PM Sharp!"

MB drove home and showered to clean herself of her body's response to the further assault by the two rap-...no she had been told not to use that word, and for some reason she just couldn't. As soon as she was clean again she retrieved her day planner and looked up her appointments for that previous Friday. She was mortified to discover she did have an appointment with a doctor that day. Only it was not with the OB/GYN office but with a Dr. Michaels who was a gastrointestinal specialist on the other side of town. She couldn't believe she had been so stupid.

She realized everything that had happened to her had been her fault. Had she simply looked at her planner none of this would have happened. Had she simply listened when she was told the office was closed it would not have happened. Had she not acted like a nasty superior bitch none of it would have happened.

As she thought about the events of that day she understood the men weren't blameless but then nether was she. She, in her arrogance, had contributed and angered the men.

All the rest of the day her younger mind whispered to her. Who cares who is at fault? They gave you the best orgasms you've had in years. Her grown-up mind was telling her she only made a simple mistake; those men had assaulted her, no matter how much she enjoyed it, but even that was wrong--ladies did not enjoy assault. After a few hours of this she was damn tired of her grown-up mind.

Finally it was 8:00pm and she called the number on the card. It was answered on the first ring. "Yes."

"This is Mrs. Burns I was."

The voice interrupted. "Do you have a pen and paper? If not get some now."

A moment later, "I've got it."

"19375 South Harrison Place, 9:00 sharp. Short dark skirt, dark hose, garter belt, red silk blouse, no bra. Do. Not. Be. Late." Click. The call was ended.

She called back several times, and they all went directly to voice mail.

MB went upstairs to follow the instructions. Then she decided "Fuck them." She'd dress the way she wanted.

9:00pm sharp she pressed the bell. The door was opened by a small elderly oriental man. "Come Missy". He said simply and led her into what she would call a man cave, albeit a very expensive and well-appointed man cave.

As she walked in she saw the Doctors...no, they were not doctors, and she was at a bit of a loss as to what to call them or how to think of them. They were both wearing casual slacks and polo shirts, drinking some kind of imported beer from green bottles, and watching football on TV. Both looked her up and down with disapproval in their eyes. They seemingly didn't care much for her jeans and loose Sooners sweat shirt.

Dr. Micha...no he was Mike Payne, just his last name sent a twinge to her cunt. Anyway he said. "Did you not understand your instructions, slut?" She opened her mouth to reply. "Shut the fuck up bitch, sit down and watch." His voice was so commanding she did as he demanded. She didn't feel as though she had a choice. "Peter." He said. "Punch up the DVD, track 301." Peter did and the scene on the huge TV was a close up of her mouth on Gabby's cunt as she was licking and moaning with obvious lust.

Mike then said track 512. The scene shifted to a close up of her facial profile with a cock in her mouth. The image slowly moved out to show her sucking Bobby's cock, she was astride Dr. Peters with Dr. Michaels kneeling behind her. The POV rotated so they could see Peters' cock in her cunt and Mike's stretching her ass. Another slow pull back until she and the three men fucking her were in full view. Suddenly they all pulled away from her. This image filled her mind as well as her vision and she remembered what they had done.

She had been so close to cumming again and without warning she was empty. She remembered trying to lunge forward to recapture Bobby's cock, when he pulled back she tried to move back to get one or both cocks to fill her again. She was held too tight to make it happen.

Her voice came blaring from the TV speakers. "Please, please, don't stop! I'm so close, please fuck me, please make me cum, I need to cum. Please fuck me and make me cum again." Her voice continued to beg for several more seconds. She stopped begging only when all three cocks were plunging into her again. Watching what a slut she had been, how the men had used her, and how hard and often she had cum sent thrills of excitement directly to her cunt and nipples.

Peter's voice broke her reverie. "Track 951, Mike?" he asked. "Sure," was his reply. The shot showed Mike's thick cock being slowly pulled out of her ass. When it was empty her tight starfish gaped open and there was a thin trail of cum leaking from her hugely distended ring. Mikes voice came clearly over the speakers. "I own you now bitch. I've marked you with my cum, and I own your ass!" Her voice responded. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

MB crossed her legs, hoping to hide the wet spot on her jeans. She didn't remember saying the words, but there they were on the DVD. Mike just sat and stared at her as Peter got two more beers. Peters' voice came to her over her shoulder. "Let me tell you something, slut, when you are told to do something you will do it. That or you will be the latest MILF internet porn star. You don't have to like it, but you will do as you're told. Mike, show the slut the page with the yellow marker." Mike opened a folder, picked out a paper and handed it to her.

MB scanned the paper, saw it was stamped COPY then her stomach dropped. It appeared she had signed all rights and residuals from any pictures, images or videos to PLD Enterprises. She wondered who they were until the name of Peters law firm came to mind. Peters, Long & Deip Partners at Law must be involved with PLD Enterprises in some way.

Peter continued, "You, you horny bitch, are owned by PLD. It is a standard iron clad contract. Now get your skanky ass up and strip. If you refuse you'll be on the internet in less then 5 minutes. That's promise, not a threat. Now move your ass."

MB took a deep shuddering breath and exhaled. She hated what they were doing to her, especially in such a casual manner. It seemed like they were barely paying attention to her. She got to her feet and slowly pulled the sweatshirt over her head, then released the belt, unbuttoned her jeans, pulled the zipper down and slowly pushed them to her ankles.

She stood there in her industrial strength bra and granny panties; the underwear she had purposely chosen to show them she was not going to allow them to control her. She now knew she had no choice in the matter, they could and would do as they damn well pleased. She was both humiliated and turned on by her situation. Gawd, she thought, is there anything these bastards do to me that doesn't excite me?

Peter said. "Mike, you claimed the bitch so you start." MB watched Mike pull a knife from his pants and with a flick of his wrist there was a 4" exposed blade in his hand. He stepped close to her and slid the flat of the blade between her breasts under the bra strap, turning the blade he pulled up and the blade cut thought the material as though it wasn't there. Her breasts burst free of their confinement.

"No...More...Industrial...Strength...Bras...Ever" With each word he slapped her breasts hard. With each slap her cunt gushed into her already sopping panties.

Next the razor sharp blade slid along her skin and under the waistband of her ugly panties. The feel of the cold steel against her skin sent shivers through her body. She was both frightened and excited. The blade cut one side then the other.

Mike grabbed the hanging front and pulled the sodden material from between her tightly clenched legs. He balled them up and tossed them to Peter, who pressed them to his nose and said. "I don't know why I did that. I could smell the slutty bitch from here; still it's nice to get the full effect. You know, Mike, as many of these round-heeled sluts as I've done the smell of a bitch in heat still excites me." They both laughed.

Just then Bobby and Gabby walked slowly into the room with their arms around each other. Bobby seemed to be half supporting Gabby. MB could see Gabby was sweaty, her long hair was in disarray, sticking to her face and neck. Her breasts were red as was her mound, and she was walking funny. MB couldn't help but notice the woman's swollen and inflamed labia and a very erect clitoris.

Bobby walked her to Peter and said. "Thank you, Peter. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your allowing me to flog Gabby without you being there to supervise, how much you trusted me with your slave."

Peter nodded and patted him on the back.

"Gabby," Peter said, "how did he do?"

Gabby turned to answer and MB saw how red her shoulders and big ass were, and jealous rage lanced through her body.

Gabby said. "Muy bien, Master, muy, muy bien. He is very good with the flogger. He moves like a dancer; he is beautiful to watch and he makes the lash hurt just right. He made me cum so hard with just the flogger. I used the safe words like you told me and he was perfect, and even before I safe worded he checked with me often."

Peter nodded, kissed her and spun her to face Bobby. "Thank him properly slave." He demanded. Gabby dropped to her knees and opened Bobby's leather pants. She struggled a bit to free his rampant purple-veined tonsil tickler.

MB felt her wetness running down her legs as she watched Gabby slowly stroke her cock. Well, she thought, it is attached to Bobby but it's mine by virtue of my taking all of its' virginities. I gave it its' first hand job, its' first blow job, my pussy was the first one it had ever fucked, mine was the first ass he had forced that cock into and my mouth was the first one he had filled with his hot thick cum.

She glanced away for a moment to see Mike talking to Peter, and Peter was nodding his head. She looked back at her cock just in time to see Gabby lick a drop of pre cum from the head of her cock, smile up at Bobby and say. "Thank you, Sir, for flogging me. I loved every minute of the pain you gave me. You were wonderful" She opened her mouth and engulfed the shiny purple head, locked her lips around the shaft and slid down the length until her nose was pressed hard against the soft leather of Bobby's trousers. Gabby's hands were clutching Bobby's ass and pulling him hard against her, embedding the cock even deeper in her throat. She swallowed several times. Bobby threw his head back and groaned loudly.

MB felt like she had been kicked in the stomach as jealousy shot through her again. She felt an arm around her shoulders as Mike was suddenly beside her. "Put your clothes on. This is Gabby's night. Since you have decided it is not necessary to do as you are told I have decided you will not be used. Call the same number tomorrow at 4:00 PM if you wish. Be dressed to go shopping. Gabby will help you pick out the proper lingerie you will wear in the future."