Not Such a Little Girl

Story Info
Jennie surprises her father with her new found skill.
3.8k words
4.08
44.4k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years or older. This is a work of fiction. This is Part 1.

Not Such a Little Girl

Chapter 1

Jennifer:

Jennie sees her father asleep in his bed as she tip toes into his room. She sees the covers are down, it is a warm night, so she quietly moves to the side of the bed and looks at his shorts. She can see the outline of his hard manhood.

Father:

He gets a strange feeling and stirs a awake, groggily he looks down to see his baby girl, Jennie. She has pulled down his underwear and is sucking the head of his cock. She had her back to him but he could see her hand between her legs. Clearly masturbating while she sucked his hard cock like a whore. Her other hand gently stroking his cock.

"Jennie baby? What..., what are you doing?" She lets out a harsh gasp of pleasure, her hand stroking his cock. It was amazing, this attention to his now throbbing manhood.

Jennifer:

She does not stop, she moves her mouth down a little farther, choking on it a little bit. Just like they do in the movies that she has been watching on her computer. She fingers her little button, and she realizes she loves the taste of his penis. It is salty, but there is a distinct flavor she savors. She turns and glances at his face. She knows he misses his wife, Jen's mother. She left them both. She wants him to be happy.

Father:

He looks at his little girl sucking his hard cock her eyes are alight with passion. Jennie takes his cock deeper and deeper her eyes starting to water... Was she choking herself on him? Was she doing that for him?

"Jennie, you don't have to. Oh fuck..." She was really in her element now. Some how, she was so good at this. And now, his cock, all the way in her mouth despite her discomfort. She was rubbing herself intently, he could smell her arousal. He moves to hold her head in place. To make her suck on his rock hard cock, throbbing in her mouth.

Jennifer:

It was so big. Bigger now then she ever understood. She could barely breath, but she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She so wanted to know what all those girls in the movies seemed to enjoy. She wants to taste her father's cum. She was so excited she moves her hand off of her button so she can concentrate on his cock, yes his hard cock. She had just turned 18, and she knew he was enjoying her attention immensely.

Father:

She was sucking him so good, she was working him clearly wanting to taste his cum... Her eyes still looking into his, wanting him. He pulls her off his cock but not to stop his beautiful and sexy daughter. "Baby..., put your pussy near my face."

Jennifer:

Jennie pulls up her nightie and moves her position just above his face as he asks. She is a bit short, so struggles some to get his cock back in her mouth. She slips on the slick sheets and his cock goes all the way into her throat. Unable to breath, she does not panic, for he gasps and she realizes he likes it.

A bunch of spit forms in her mouth. She holds back, her throat wanting to expel his manhood. She had been practicing with a banana, and knew she could do it. Finally she has to move backwards on his shaft, breathing around it just as his tongue finds her pussy. She moans for her daddy.

Father:

He eats her pussy, licking her slit her moans get loud as she sucks his cock again. It was taking all his energy, not cum in her mouth. But he really wanted to please her too.

He felt her tense and as he gently stabs his tongue in and out of her cunt she cries out, "Ohhhhhh Daddy... Daddy..." He licks from her tiny puckered asshole, up to the top of her slit. He stops on her sexy button, gently licking it before taking it in his mouth, sucking gently on her clit. He is inflamed by her words, but he carries on licking her wet pussy. Her beautiful pussy twitches to every lick of his tongue, every suck on her button. She was making it even harder to not cum in her mouth. She was the best cock sucker he had ever had. "Ohhh baby..., keep sucking Daddy!"

Jennifer:

She moves off of his cock for a few strokes, using her hand to pump up and down on it like she had seen the girls in the videos do. She says to her daddy, "I want to taste you daddy, don't hold back. I so want to taste your cum." Her mouth slides back down his cock, now ignoring her own discomfort, her choking. She pumps up and down on his cock, taking it into her throat with each downward thrust.

Father:

It was too intense. Her pleading to taste him, so good her mouth felt. And the taboo nature of this, it inflamed his ardor. He came hard. His cum shooting into her mouth. He grabbed her tightly squeezing her, as he thrust into her throat. Her gag reflex caused her to choke and create even more spit pouring down his hard shaft. But she hods on. "Oh Jennie baby Daddy's cumming for you!"

Jennifer:

Jennie holds on for her daddy. His cum squirts string after string into her waiting mouth. There was so much she had to swallow some of it to contain it. It tasted salty, but with an after taste of sweetness. She loves it and knew she wanted it again. Thinking quickly, she moves off of him and turns on the bedside table lamp. Kneeling before him, her hands under her chin to catch any that might leak out, she shows it to him, proud of what she has done for him.

Father:

His daughter looks at him, his cum in her mouth. Looking in her eyes he says to her in his most stern voice, "Swallow baby. Swallow my cum..." Staring into his eyes, she gulps down his load in one big swallow, and then smiles sweetly to him. She really does not understand what she has done.

He can't help himself, he pulls her into his bed, laying her back and stripping her of her night gown. Looking down at her, her beautiful breasts now exposed, he reaches down with a hand and begins to play with her clit. He rubs it like he used to Heather's, her mother. She so looks like her which makes his cock jump to attention once more.

Jennifer:

Jennie is a bit nervous now, she shakes laying on her tummy, her shoulders turning red with a bit of fear or embarrassment. Her only plan had been to make him cum in her mouth, and now she understood he wanted more. But, her pussy was too tiny, she could not take his massive cock. "Daddy? I, I am not ready for that. I am too small, daddy."

Father:

He rubs her button sticking our from it's hood. Next he slides his finger up and down her very wet slit. Her pussy soaking wet now he says to her, "You'll be fine baby. I am going to fuck you..." He then sticks one finger, then two, into her very wet pussy. He slides them into her, and she gasps as he fucks her with a third.

"Oh daddy!" He feels her small orgasm, her pussy muscles grasping his fingers. He keeps pumping, and in a minute she has another. "Daddy..., please, it is too much..."

Jennifer:

Jennie is scared, but she is naked before him and knows she can not stop him. She understands now that he is going to take her, so she lifts herself up onto her hands, then her knees for him. Her larger then normal breasts, sway back and forth as she spreads her legs for him. She is in what they call the doggy style, and she knows it so invites him to fuck her. She is so scared, but she also knows she wants him inside her.

"Yes daddy." She says the words they use in the movies. "Fuck me daddy. I am ready for you to fuck me."

Father:

He rubs his hard cock against her opening. He so wants to fuck her hard, to use her like an older woman. But she is his daughter, so he gently pushes just the head of his hardness into her. Grasping her thighs he fucks his daughter slow at first, but then as he becomes more inflamed, he begins to fuck her like he used to fuck Heather. Hard; alternating fast and slow. His lust beginning to be out of control. She moans, and he can feel her getting more and more wet inside her love tunnel.

"Daddy its so big..." he forgets for a moment who this is, just enjoying the wet pussy. He grabs her long tress, pulling her hair very hard and begins to fuck her faster, pulling her head back towards him, not too harshly, but enough he knows there is some pain in her neck. In her scalp.

Next he reaches around and pulls her left nipple, squeezing it very hard, rolling it between his fingers. She moans loudly her pussy tightening around his dick.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me hard!"

Jennifer:

Jennie suddenly knows what it is like to be a woman. His cock is so big, she tries to relax, to take his cock all the way in, but he struggles against her virginal tunnel. She moans, crying a bit at the pain. But finally, he forces it in and her body reacts, becoming slick with juices. Her pussy excepts his huge cock. She begins to have that feeling, that need.

She starts to move back against him, trying to get him to hold still so she can fuck him. "Y-yes daddy, oh yes. Let me f-fuck you daddy. Yes, I love your c-cock in me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes."

Father:

She gets into a rhythm and he lets go of her thighs and grasps her waist. He opens her legs forcing her to spread wide for him, pushing her ankles wider with his lower legs. He thrusts hard into her fucking her now like he would any woman.

"Reach back and rub your clit baby, Daddy wants you to cum on my cock."

Jennifer:

Jennie thinks that this is too quick. She wants more, wants to try some of those things she has seen in the movies. Her pussy is so hot, but she wants to please him more then herself. Her daddy so needs to be fucked, and then it comes to her.

"Daddy, on t-top. Can I get on top of you? You can suck my tits, and I can f-fuck you. Please daddy. "

Father:

"Mmmmm climb on baby." He adjusts himself, rolls to his back for her. His cock is so hard, it slides deep as she moves herself down on it him. She slides her pussy down onto him as if she had been doing it, fucking him, for years.

His dick hits her deep as she guides herself onto his throbbing member. "Oh God Daddy it's soooo big." she starts bouncing on his cock. Each time his cock goes in she moans loudly. "Oh daddy!"

Jennifer:

She looks down at her daddy. Her C+ tits bobbing up and down, much bigger then her mother's. His look, the look on his face, tells her he likes them. She pulls her long tresses back, arching her back so that she pushes her breasts out, wanting him to suck them.

He grasps them and brings the to his mouth, sucking one and then the other so that it will not feel left out. She moans loving the dual sensations of his cock inside her pussy and his mouth on her tits. Then she does what she said to herself she would not do. She leans down to his face and smashes her mouth against his. She is not very good, but he shows her how to kiss properly.

"Yes baby, you are so good. I am going to fuck you again."

Father:

He holds her hips and guides her further onto him. Her hips slamming on him, her mouth hot on his. This was intense, and her moans as she fucks him only make him more excited. Her body so sweaty now. Pearls of sweat running down her breasts. Her hips working hard. Her body shaking after what he believes is another orgasm.

She loves this but he needs more. "Baby... get off my cock..."

She replies, "But Daddy..." She does not want to stop. "Baby, please. Get off and put your ass in the air again."

She does as she is told, her ass in the air he pulls her close and starts fucking her doggy style again. Her body arching back to accommodate his full length. He pulls her hair now more roughly, using her, fucking her like a whore. He pushes her upper body down onto the bed, now just her ass sticking up, so sexy, so hot. "Oh fuck, Daddy. Oh fuck, s-so good!"

Jennifer:

Jennie begins to cum with her first strong orgasm. She had played many times with her pussy, her nub. But nothing had ever been like this. Being entered this way, so hard, fucking her like she was just a piece of meat. She now understood the videos, the women seemed to be just objects, but this was her daddy. He loved her, and now he loved fucking her. She knew she would do whatever he wanted.

Jennie would be his any time he wanted her. "D-Daddy, I am cumming. Yes..., I am cumming. Oh yes daddy. Fuck me daddy."

Father:

Hearing her cum, her wild need, it puts him over and he begins to shoot his hot sticky load, pulling out and watching as it squirts onto her back. There was so much of it, he had not cum like this in years. Oh he masturbated, thinking of various women. But never his own daughter. He had to admit he had not been this turned on since early in the days of his marriage to Jennie's mother. But she was gone. And now he had fucked his daughter...

They both collapsed in a heap breathing heavy. The room smelling of their sex.

Chapter 2

Jennifer:

Jennie starts to come awake, her body tied, she can't quite understand what is happening. She is face down on the bed. There is a wan light peaking through her bedroom window, so she realizes it is early morning.

Then she feels something cold being pressed into her ass crack, and then into her tiny puckered and perfect hole. It hurts a bit as her father slides one, then two fingers into her ass. She moans and guesses that it once again inflames her daddy. He is behind her, but she imagines his cock immediately standing at attention.

He takes off his underwear and stands to the side of the bed where she can see his cock. "D-daddy, I can't move. What are you doing. You don't have to tie me..."

Father:

He pushes his hard cock at her face and says, "A naughty slut like you needs punishment." He holds her by the chin making her look at him and slaps her ass with the other hand. Very hard. "Little whores get what is coming to them...."

"Daddy!? " She replies. He then proceeds to force her mouth open with his fingers and shoves his cock into her mouth. She gags and her eyes water as she looks at him frightened of her situation. "Suck Daddy's cock you little slut.."

Jennifer:

Jennie is really scared now. Last night he was a bit rough, but she got used to it. She could except that he was inflamed. He had not been with a woman in two years. But this..., now he seems genuinely angry. He is choking her so hard with his rigid cock pounding in and out of her face. Her teeth accidentally scrape across the top of his cock and he slaps her face, hard.

"Watch the teeth, my little slut. Or you will get worse!" She cries a little, tears coming from her eyes as she forms gobs of saliva, now truly being used by her father like the girls in the videos. She is so frightened at what he might do next.

Father:

He enjoys seeing her in this way. Gagging on his cock he pulls out and says mockingly. "Little sluts should take any cock their presented with..."

She is so scared and replies to her father, "But Daddy...?" He slaps her again harder leaving a red mark on her face. "Sluts also don't talk unless they have permission."

He walks around to be behind her again and grabs a dildo. He teases it against her pussy and without warning thrusts it inside her. She lets out a loud gasp trying not to speak...

Jennifer:

Jennie did not know he had anything to do that to her with. It must have been moms. She had not gotten wet yet, and it hurt being pushed into her so roughly. But at least she could breath now. She wanted to say something, but was now very afraid of her father.

Jennie gasps for air as she waits for her pussy to lubricate as he fucked the toy in and out of her. That is when the thought came to her, Why had he lubricated her tiny asshole?

Father:

He reaches forward and whispers. "Now little slut. I will release one hand and you will use the toy on yourself. If you don't if you try to stop. You will be punished."

Very frightened, she nods yes to her father. As her hand is freed she slides it under her body, and grasping the toy, begins to work at her pussy with the toy, moaning as she shoves it in and out of her body, her pussy.

Next he stands behind her and pulls her ass cheeks apart. Pushing his cock into her pert little hole.

" DADDY NO! " He thrusts his cock into her virginal ass. Not showing any mercy, he fucks her asshole very hard. Her body shaking, her ass tight, she screams loudly and it makes him even hotter for his little girl. The pain turns him on, he admits to himself he loves her noises of agony. He thinks to himself that he will fuck her little ass every day, it is the single greatest turn on he has ever felt.

Jennifer:

" NO! NO! NO! " She screams as he shoves his huge cock into her small opening. "Shut up, I told you, SHUT UP!" He yells at her as he slaps her ass and fucks this new hole that is so tight.

Her mind still rebels, the pain intense, she did not know how the girls in the videos could do this. But there is nothing she can do. The pain so intense she forgets to fuck her pussy for a moment and he reaches out and slaps her face again, she is certain leaving a red mark. "Fuck yourself bitch!" Jennie had never heard her father talk to her in this way. But, she is beginning to feel..., something.

Father:

He fucks his Jennie's ass her face red raw from his hits. Only making his cock harder. He reaches forward and grabs her by her hair pulling it hard, her head as far back as it can go. He uses her hair to pull her harder onto his cock.

"Little sluts love this don't they baby..." He could tell that despite the pain she was beginning to enjoy it. "Yes Daddy, I love this. I'm your little whore Daddy!" Though there is a tinge of fear in her voice, he also senses lust. Lust for his cock.

He smiles at how easy it was to break her. "Good girl. What does my baby want?" And then his little girl begins to moan loudly practically screaming. "I WANT DADDYS CUM!."

He continues to fuck her slapping her and pulling her hair roughly to keep her on her toes. He could feel her juices running down her thighs to soak the sheets as he thrusts into her! He thinks to himself, Oh my God. Her ass is sooo good.

Jennifer:

Jennie's body finally gives into his rough treatment. She did not know she could feel like this, the cock in her ass, the toy in her pussy. When he asks her if she likes it, asks her what she wants, she screams,

" I WANT DADDY'S CUM! " He pumps her harder and she knows what it is to be desired.

Then she says, "You want me daddy? Want me as your whore daddy? Do you daddy?" Words she had heard on the videos she watches. Jennie moans with pleasure, her first anal orgasm about to take over, but she wants him to cum at the same time.

"Daddy, tell me when you are going to cum. I want to cum with you!" She knows now that she likes this being used thing. Like the girls in the video's. She also realizes she will want it with other boys; no, other men.

"Do you want me as your whore, daddy? Do you want me as your slut? " She moans loudly, holding back, awaiting his cum.

Father:

He feels her tighten on his cock, moaning, her pussy muscles causing her ass to clench. "Yes baby you belong to me. You are mine!" He thrusts harder into her their orgasms shaking them to their core.

"Take it my little cum whore!... Take my load of cum!"

She replies, loving the sound of lust in his voice. "OH FUCK, DADDY!" she screams loudly. She can feel his hot cum squirt into her body. Stream after stream he pumps into her until it begins to leak out of her, around his still hard member. Her own orgasm soaks the sheets, she can feel her body all over; a tingling like nothing she had ever felt before.

Finally he pulls his cock out of her and puts his cock to her face... "Clean my cock, whore."

Jennifer:

Jennie smiles to herself, for she knows now she has him. "Untie me daddy, so I can do it right."

She looks at him out of the side of her face and as he unties her she can feel her cum, his cum, running out of her holes. Turning, looking up at his face, she gently begins to lick his cock clean, some of her own brown stuff on it, but she does not care, she wants to please her father.

12