All Comments on 'Not that Kind of Play'

by Purechicanery

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

I liked it but wished it was longer and the sex was described in more detail. Four stars.

JobewonJobewon7 months ago

Great story! Keep up the good work! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love a good classic tale, though I never expected to come across THIS particular rendition of Will Shakespeare's masterpiece! Christopher Marlowe might even say--"It was a 'tale well told'! I particularly enjoyed the slowly growing crescendo of "sound and fury" of the most wondrous kind....

Well done! Now...bring on the second act!

MLJ

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

I liked it. I could see my son and I doing an authentic romantic role on stage.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar6 months ago

I like the premise of accidental seduction through verisimilitude, and the dialogue is nonchalant without being blasé. Like Sex4lf57, I would have liked it more fleshed-out, especially around their emotions: the sex just -happens- and they seem far too casual about it.

ukrainianukrainian6 months ago

This demands a rewrite and more chapters. Well done. I look forward to more of your work. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A beautiful mixture of historical play and lust between a mother and her son. It's a good start and if possible the writer should share what happens next. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous