Not that Kinda Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aah'm not listening to this!" I declared, squeezing my eyelids together with all the force I could manage.

"Whatever youuuuuu... Ooh that feels good... Well, whatever you saaaaaay... Moooo... Moooooooooooooo. Moooooooooooooooo!" she cried out, the sounds getting more exaggerated with each passing moment. "Mooo, right there... Like that... Moooo..."

Cheeks flushed, and eyes shut, I did my best to keep my imagination in check. I tried desperately not to picture her naked breasts, or the pump that was sealed against it. I worked to avoid thinking about the expressions that must have gone with the sounds she was making.

I tried, but I failed. I couldn't help imagining the stupid smile on her lips. There was no way to avoid thoughts on those delicate breasts, which were even now releasing liquid into the bottle. Eventually, without quite meaning to, I ended up cracking open my eyes to watch Dina milking herself. Seeing her tilt her head back, face filled with rapture, as she milked her own tit... It should have been horrifyingly embarrassing, seeing a human or cow like this. But somehow, with Dina being situated somewhere in between, it didn't seem so bad.

Eventually the bottle was finished, and Dina pressed the pump into my hand.

"There!" she declared. "Now you just have to log the milk, and go onto the next cow."

"R-Right," I muttered back. I was trying very hard not to think about the next cow, actually. After seeing Dina moan with each pump, I was a little worried that my innocent love of cows might have been a little tainted. What if I ended up looking at actual cows with lustful eyes, too?

...No. No way. Dina was a special case. It was fine to think she was a little sexy, but there was no way I'd ever look at another cow that way! I mean, Dina was originally human, so of course milking her would be different.

"Is something wrong?" Dina asked, brown eyes full of innocence.

"Neah. Aah just got into my own head a bit," I admitted, moving over to the crate of bottles. Like Dina before me, I removed the bottle, capped it, and screwed in an empty. All that was left was to hand over the milk, and I could move onto the next cow. There was just one little thing that was bothering me.

"Dina... Are you actually plannin' to let people drink this?"

"Why not?" Dina asked. "I'm sure it's tasty!"

"The taste ain't the issue," I grumbled. "Aah think sellin' milk from humans is illegal. Not to mention that it's sort of immoral, havin' people drink this without knowin' where it came from..."

"Really?" Dina frowned. "Then... I guess I can use my position as owner to mess with the bottle count. Assuming we can get rid of the evidence, that is."

"Really?" I sighed in relief. "That's great. Aah'll just pour these out then, and-"

"No way!" Dina interrupted, holding out the palm of her hand. "No way, no way, no way! I didn't produce all that milk just to have it wasted! A cow's happiness is having people drink from her, you know!"

"No it ain't!" I protested. "And even if it was, aah already told you why we can't make anyone drink it."

"But it's fine if they already know where it came from, right?" Dina reminded me. "In that case, you just have to drink it yourself!"

"Me?" I stared at the bottle. Just remembering the moans that had gone into producing it was enough to reignite my blush. "Aah... Aah'm not sure about this..."

"It'll be fine," Dina promised me. "It'll taste delicious! Unless you'd rather give it to one of your friends, or something? Since we can't sell it, I mean."

"Aah..." My mouth suddenly felt dry as a desert. Could I really drink this? Actually, despite working with hucows, I'd never had their milk before. It was always too expensive for me. And having it unprocessed, like this, was something most people could never experience.

Of course, it wasn't really hucow milk at all. But it should taste the same, right? It was practically the same thing, really. And it was sort of a shame that I'd never gotten to try it before. Surely anyone who loved cows as much as me would want to try it, just once?

Pushing aside my concerns, I unscrewed the top of one of one bottle, before handing the other to Dina. "Aah can't drink both," I told her, with a weak smile. "We should share."

"Alright!" Dina agreed with a grin, opening her own bottle and lifting it up into the air. "In honor of your new role, as my personal milker!"

"...Yeah. To that." I clinked my bottle against hers, and then lifted it to my mouth.

The taste was difficult to describe. Sweet, and gentle. It was heavy, but not unpleasantly so. It coated my tongue with flavor and slid easily down my throat. I took swallow after swallow, practically chugging the bottle until it was all gone. It left behind a faint tingling on my tongue, and I let out a little giggle.

"That was good!" I admitted.

"Right!?" Dina agreed, giggling back. "It's sooo yummy and rich! But like. Not people with money rich, like me? That other sort of rich. You know?"

"Are you sure you used to be a scientist?" I asked, scratching at the base of one ear.

"Uh-huh. I was really smart!" Dina confirmed, a goofy grin on her lips. "I mean. I must have been pretty smart to turn myself into a cow, right? It was, like, the best decision I ever made!"

"Aah guess it takes all types, or somethin'," I muttered, scratching at the base of my ear, again. The area was really starting to itch, for some reason. It was the same on the other side of my head, actually.

"Maybe it is a little strange," Dina admitted, gazing down at the ground. "But I never had any fun as a human. Everyone always had these ideas on what I should be doing, but even when I did those things... I could never make anyone happy. I was always sad and lonely... But now I'm neither!"

"Guess that's good," I admitted, somewhat distracted. No matter how much I scratched at my ears, the itch just wasn't going away. In fact, it was getting steadily worse.

"Daisy? Is something wrong?" Dina asked, shiting her gaze from the ground to me.

"Aah'm fine," I promised her. "Mah ears just startin' to itch somethin' fierce, for some reason." The sensation had progressed to almost the point of pain, at this point. Had some weird bug bitten me? Was scratching at it making things worse? Except the ear I wasn't scratching felt even worse than the one I was.

"Are you sure?" Dina asked, frowning now.

"Aah'm fine!" I promised, a little louder than I intended to. The itching was driving me absolutely mad, now. Abandoning my worry that scratching might make things worse, I lifted a second hand to deal with the other ear.

"You don't look fine, though," Dina pressed, her frown shifting into a pout. "You're not lying, are you?"

"Aah... Aah'm just itchy," I promised her, continuing to dig my fingernails into the cartilage. "It'll go away in a bit."

"I hope so," Dina said, leaning forward to peer at my ear. It was a little uncomfortable, being looked at up close, and I found myself stepping backward.

"What are you staring at?" I asked, cupping fingers over my ears to hide them from view.

"Hmmm? Oh. I was just thinking your ears are looking really dark! Like. They've totally turned completely black"

"Completely black?" I parroted back. "Aah... Aah'm going to the bathroom. Aah need to take a look in the mirror..." Saying so, I started toward the door, hands still scratching at the back of my ears. I didn't make it more than a step, though, before I felt my ears twitch.

As if a switch had been flipped, the itching that had afflicted my ears suddenly disappeared. There was no time to feel relieved, though, because the very same nerves that had been screaming out in pain a moment ago were now radiating out waves of pleasure, to the point where it was an effort to keep my knees from buckling.

"What's... What's happening to me?" I asked, head swimming in the pleasure that radiated from each side of my head. Both ears gave another little twitch, and I felt them move up and away from my hands, toward the top of my head. When I reached up to take hold of them in their new spot, I was surprised to feel fine fur covering them.

"Aah... Aah don't understand..." I complained, trying to wrap my head around what was happening. My thoughts felt slow and sluggish, as if my brain was struggling to work through the immense pleasure assaulting me. I knew my ears had turned black, moved up my head, and gotten fuzzy. I felt like the answer to why should have been obvious, but my thoughts kept scattering.

"Wow!" Dina cried out, clapping her hands happily together. "Your ears look just like mine, now! Did you use nanites, too?"

"Like yours?" I asked, reaching up to tentatively tug at the tip of one ear. It was definitely longer, kind of oval, curved in on itself, and furred. Just touching it, I knew instantly what was in my hands: a cow ear.

"Wh... What did you do to me!?" I demanded, taking a menacing step toward her.

Two new waves of pleasure hit me, simultaneously, this time coming from my forehead. My knees gave way, dropping me to the floor. My fingers clenched at the hay covering the ground, and my head tilted back to release a soft moan, as I felt a pressure building up behind my forehead.

"I didn't do anything," Dina declared. My ears twitched in response, picking up the words even though my mind was in no state to comprehend them. "The tiny robots were only supposed to affect me!"

Little noises of need were the only response I could muster. The pleasure from my ears had faded, but the new onslaught from my forehead was more than enough to keep me on my knees.

I knew what was happening to me. I didn't know the cause, beyond the fact that Dina must have something to do with it, but even my pleasure-addled brain could connect the dots at this point. I had cow ears. I was turning into a hucow.

"There's gotta be some way to stop this," I whispered, when the pleasure finally started to fade. Judging by where the sensation had originated I was fairly sure what had happened, but I still reached a hand up to nervously check my forehead. Two little horns had sprouted, budding out of the skin and projecting an inch forward.

Desperate, I turned my gaze to Dina. "Please! Stop this!"

"But I'm not doing it?" Dina protested. "I'm totally as confused as you are! How'd you even get my tiny robots inside you?"

"How the hell am aah supposed to know that!?" I demanded, trying to climb to my feet.

"I'd lay down if I were you," Dina warned me. "I remember the next part being even better!"

"Better? Does it seem like any part of this has been g-gooooooooooohhhhhhhhh..." I moaned, as an intense heat suddenly ran through my body. It felt like I was on fire, it was so hot, yet somehow my body interpreted this as intense pleasure instead of pain. My legs refused to support me, during the onslaught, and I fell to my hands and knees. Except my hands wouldn't support me, either, and soon I was laying face down on the hay, ass in the air, breathing heavily as pleasure soaked through my entire being.

"See? This part of the transformation is really awesome."

Dina babbled something above my head, but I couldn't understand a word of it. My brain was bobbing up and down in an ocean of pleasure, as every cell of my skin sang out in joy.

Slowly, my well tanned skin began to lose its complexion, color draining from me until my entire body was as pale as milk. It happened quickly, at least, meaning that it wasn't long before the pleasurable sensation started to fade. Before I could get to my feet, however, or even open my mouth, the pleasure returned even stronger than before - albeit concentrated in fewer spots. I couldn't see it, but that had to be the black splotches appearing across my skin.

"I remember liking this part a lot," Dina commented, ignoring me as I moaned on the floor, in front of her. "It was kind of intense though..."

I let out a little whimper in response. The pleasure had finally started to fade, and my brain was starting to be able to make sense of language again. Actually responding was still beyond me, though. Even getting up seemed to be beyond me. It was all I could do just to flatten out my body, so that my ass was no longer sticking out in the air, and turn my head, so that my mouth wasn't directly pressed against the floor.

"Oh! Let me help you with this part!" Dina offered, bending down next to me and taking a firm hold of my jeans. "You know, you're really supposed to take the little robots naked... But it should be fine if we just get your bottoms off!"

"Nnn..." I tried to protest, but just producing sounds felt incredibly tiring. I wasn't sure if it was the intense pleasure that had fried my mental circuits, or if the transformation itself was tiring me out, but I couldn't even manage to form a vowel for my refusal.

Of course, the quiet noise I did make was nowhere near enough to discourage Dina from her chosen course of action. With a firm tug, she pulled my jeans down to reveal a black and white print pair of panties, clad tight about my flat ass.

"Oooh. You really do love cows, don't you?" Dina teased me, before pulling the panties down my alabaster thighs. "Maybe it's a good thing this happened, then?"

I tried to gather up enough energy to glare at her, but it was useless. Even if I could manage the expression, I couldn't move my head enough to let her see it.

"I really didn't do this, though," Dina promised me. "I don't even know how it happened! One minute we're drinking milk together, and the next thing I know you're transforming like me and my little robots."

...Milk? Could that be the cause? Could the nanites have crossed over from Dina's breastmilk? I wanted to curse at myself for ever agreeing to drink the stuff.

"Don't worry, though," Dina continued, utterly unaware of my thoughts. "I made sure I could switch back, in case anything went wrong! You just need to say the proper phrase, and the nanites will transform you back again!"

Well that was good news, at least. I wanted to ask her what the damn phrase was, but of course I wasn't capable of it. Indeed, with pressure and pleasure starting to build about my tailbone, I was pretty sure even conscious thought was going to be a fleeting thing for me.

"I mean, I don't really remember what it was? But it totally exists! So once we figure it out, we can get you back to normal!"

That was the moment the pleasure hit. Centered right above my ass, this time, it came as another burst of blistering, yet somehow pleasurable, heat. It was accompanied by the feeling of something stretching behind me, and when I came back to my senses I realized that I was fully aware of a new piece of anatomy.

I had grown a tail.

"Next up is a little expansion," Dina informed me. She had a broad grin on her face, as if she were sharing some exciting piece of news. "This part feels pretty good, too, by the way! But you might want to take your shirt off."

Again, I tried to glare at her. Again, it proved fruitless.

"Oh! I guess you can't really move, huh?" Dina murmured. "Hmmmmm. I think you'll be able to move if you eat something, though? I always feel really full of energy after eating something! I think it's one of the little robot's features?"

Well that was good to know. There wasn't really anything to eat, here, though. Or so I naively thought, until Dina kneeled besides me.

"Don't worry!" Dina declared. "I'll give you lots and lots of milk, so feel better soon!"

A faint whine escaped my lips, but nothing more. Dina seemed to take no notice of it, either, first flipping me onto my back and then shifting so that her breasts were directly above me. I was pretty much defenseless as she bent down over me.

To my surprise, however, she didn't try to force her nipple past my lips. She paused with the pink peak hovering right above my mouth, but went no further.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to," she told me. "But you'll be able to move on, if you do. Oh, though the next stage is happening, soon, so maybe I should remove your shirt for you first?"

Hearing that made my decision for me. She'd already taken my pants, so maybe my top wasn't really that big a deal, but I still didn't want to be stripped any further by her. And if it meant I could express things like that, again... Yeah. The choice was obvious.

I used what little energy I had to open my mouth, inviting Dina to close the distance.

Her eyes opened wide in surprise, but then a smile spread across her lips and she let out a little squeal.

"You'll drink from me? Seriously? Yay! I never thought I'd get to feel a cow's happiness twice in one day!"

Her words made me hesitate, but there was no way to take back what I'd done. Dina moved immediately to press her nipple into my open mouth, and I responded by sealing my lips against Dina's breast and weakly sucking at her.

Considering I'd just finished milking her, I wasn't sure if I should really expect anything to come out. To my surprise, however, milk flowed easily from the teat, sliding down my throat. Like before, it was sweet, warm, and thick. I didn't want to admit it, but it was honestly delicious. More importantly, just putting milk in my body caused strength to flow through my limbs again.

After a couple swallows, I had the strength to properly and firmly suckle. After a bit of that, I lifted my hand to firmly push the breast out of my mouth.

"Thanks," I managed, "but aah think aah got it from here."

"Are you sure?" Dina asked, worried. "The next part's a doozy!"

"What next part? Nothin's even happened, so far," I pointed out.

I was hoping I had lucked out of whatever the next stage was, but Dina didn't look at all convinced.

"I still think you should take your shirt off," she told me.

"Aah ain't taking off anythin'!" Actually, I kind of wanted to put my pants back on. As I sat up and reached for them, though, I felt a sudden prickling sensation across my skin.

"Now what in-"

It hit me all at once. My chest, my ass, my thighs, my waist, my hips. Not quite all my body, but a good portion of it, all started to heat up at once, and I quickly collapsed back onto Dina's lap.

"Are you okay?" Dina asked, looking worried.

I didn't respond. I had the energy, now. I just couldn't comprehend the question. Pleasure had again overwritten my mind, as a pleasant heat washed over me. I could feel my tits pressing against the confines of my shirt and bra, making them uncomfortably tight. My hips, which should have been fused in place, were somehow getting wider. My ass, too, was swelling beneath me, to the point where it felt like I was sitting on a cloud. My thighs thickened, too, while my waist made a name for itself as the only part of my body that had grown smaller.

"Oooh. I guess all that's left are the mental changes!" Dina announced, cheerfully, as the pleasure started to fade.

"The what?" I demanded. She'd mentioned this earlier, actually, but I somehow hadn't realized it would be applied to me.

"Don't worry," Dina told me. As she spoke, she casually began to unbutton my shirt. "We'll get you back to normal, eventually! So for now, just take a break from all the heavy thinking and stuff. It'll be fun!"

"Aah don't see what's fun about bein' an idiot," I complained. I didn't stop her from undoing my shirt, though. Mostly because it was uncomfortably tight; same as my bra. Not only that, but there was a curious wetness spreading through the garments, soaking through bra and shirt alike. Milk, most likely,

"It'll be fine," Dina promised me, finishing her unbuttoning, and helping me shrug out of the shirt. "Just relax!"

"That's easy for you to say," I grumbled, glaring at her. "You chose this!"