Not that Kinda Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did," Dina readily agreed. "And I'm really sorry for getting you all wrapped up in it. But we'll get it reversed, so why not just enjoy yourself for a little bit?" Saying so, Dina wrapped her arms around me. I thought it was a hug, at first, but a moment later I felt her fingers against my back, and when she parted my bra fluttered to the floor.

"You have really pretty boobs," Dina told me, a languid grin on her lips.

"Is that supposed to make me happy, or somethin'?" I asked, a little embarrassed.

"It doesn't?" Dina looked a little surprised. "Then... Maybe you need some of a cow's happiness?"

Before I could even react, Dina grabbed hold of one of my breasts and lowered her mouth to the nipple. Not giving me time to protest, she sealed her lips around the peak and began to lightly suck at the teat.

It was a feeling like nothing I'd ever felt before. Liquid, moving through my body, slipping from my nipple and into Dina's mouth. There must have been a lot of it, because I could see little dribbles of white escaping from her lips as she pulled more and more into her mouth.

I knew that I should be telling her off for suckling on me without my permission, but I couldn't actually bring up the willpower to do it. Part of that was how good it felt. It wasn't anything like the overwhelming inferno of pleasure that had assaulted me during the transformation. It was, instead, a pleasant warmth that seemed to diffuse my entire body, and reach even my soul. More than that, though, having Dina suckle on my tit just felt right.

"The nanites really are messing with my brain, aren't they?" I muttered, mostly to myself.

Dina stiffened for a moment, before taking another pull at my nipple.

I stared at her. "...What exactly are they doing to me?"

"Um. Increasing libido?" Dina admitted. "And rewarding you for doing anything cow like! But all of it can be reversed, so you should totally just try to relax and enjoy it!"

"Enjoy it? Aah don't think there's much to enjoy about having my brain get all cow-ified!" I told her, crossing arms beneath my breasts.

Although the gesture was intended to show my annoyance, I couldn't help but notice how it inevitably emphasized the breasts above my arms. They'd grown considerably under the influence of the nanites, becoming bigger, fuller, and quite a bit heavier. If they were originally apples, they were now full grown melons. Not to mention that they'd been filled to bursting with milk.

Dina, for her part, only licked her lips at my gesture, and then - once more, without asking - lowered her head to the nipple she hadn't already sucked on. Pulling the pink tip between her lips, she took a long and languid pull of milk from my breast.

"Hrnnn..." A strange noise escaped my lips at having my breast played with, but I didn't pull away. I didn't say a word. I just watched her, placidly, as she started to suck on my breast. It felt somehow... right.

"Sorry," Dina said, after finally parting. "They were just so inviting..."

"That... That ain't a reason to..." I trailed off, cheeks bright red. "If you're done, can we talk about how to git me back to normal?"

"Hmmm? But you just changed," Dina complained, reaching around me - this time to grab hold of my ass. She gave one cheek a hard squeeze, and grinned as my cheeks grew even more heated. "We should have a little fun first, don't you think?"

"Aah think aah'm allergic to your idea of fun," I grumbled, refusing her with a headshake. "All I want is to git back to normal."

"But you're so hot," Dina protested, stomping her foot and pouting at me. "And it's your chance to see what it's like to be a cow! With a cow! Isn't that worth anything to you?"

"Well... Aah..." I hesitated, there. Maybe it was the nanites working to reduce my intelligence, but I couldn't actually come up with a good comeback to what she'd said. It really was a once in a lifetime opportunity - to be with a cow, free of guilt.

"If you have sex with me, I'll get you your own hucow," Dina offered.

My eyes went wide. "Really?" I demanded. "Aah mean... No, wait, aah can't... but..."

"It's fine," Dina pressed, wrapping one arm against me. The bottom of her breasts slid over the tops of mine, and she used her other arm to press my head against her neck, cradling me right beneath her chin. "You can just blame it on the little robots, right? They're totally the only thing making you do this. You definitely wouldn't agree to this without them!"

"Aah wouldn't!" I insisted. "Aah mean... Aah haven't agreed to anything, yet..." But I was close. Maybe the nanties really were affecting my judgement, but the idea of a hucow of my own was pretty enticing.

"Is it really such a bad thing, having sex with me?" Dina asked next, releasing me and taking a step backward.

"N-No... You're pretty..." I'd noticed it when I first came in. Her tall, slender build. Her large breasts, thick hips, and fat ass. Her naked breasts, with their stiff little nipples that were just begging for my lips to be wrapped around them.

"You said these things increase my sex drive, right?" I asked her, licking my lips.

"A bit!" Dina grinned. "If that's what you wanna blame it on, go ahead. But I bet you're just really repressed."

"Aah - aah'm not," I denied. My eyes were locked on those nipples, though, and the woman's promise kept ringing through my head. All I had to do was sleep with her, and I could have my own hucow. I just had to act like the cow I'd been turned into, for a little bit, and my dream of owning a cow could come true.

"...This has gotta be the stupidest thing aah've ever agreed to," I muttered under my breath.

"Then you'll do it!?" Dina asked me, with a broad grin on her lips.

I hesitated only a moment before nodding. "Aah'll do it," I told her. "Heavens help me, but aah can't think of a single reason not to..." That might have been the nanites, though. Definitely wasn't just my love of cows clouding my judgement, I'll tell you that!

"That's great!" Dina squealed, completely ignoring the internal torment that the decision had triggered within me. "Now I can totally have the full cow experience: sex with other cows! Oooh. Oooh. Can you go moo for me?"

"Moooooo." I meant to give a deadpan recitation, but the proper noise slipped from my throat without my intending it. It felt natural, though, so I let out another. "Mooo!"

"That's a good girl," Dina said, with a grin, patting the top of my head. "Now. Lay on the floor for me, okay?"

"Fine," I agreed, laying my back flat against the hay. "Now what?"

"Now I eat you out, of course!" Dina declared, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She didn't give me a moment to protest, putting her hands on either side of my thighs and forcefully pushing them apart.

Her lips found my slit without a moment's hesitation. Her tongue ran across my inner folds, as her thumb began to work my clit from its hood. In moments, she had me releasing little whimpers of need, with each stroke of her tongue sending an electric current through my body.

"I never really got to do this as a human," she informed me, between licks. "But I read a lot of lesbian porn!" She nipped the inside of my thigh as she said that, sucking at the flesh with a grin on her lips.

"Aah... Aah haven't really done this much mahself," I admitted. My breath caught in my throat with each lick, and there was a warm pressure building up in the core of my being. I saId I hadn't done this often, and that was true. I'd done it often enough to identify this feeling, though: after a long day of pleasure, I was coming close to my first actual orgasm of the night.

"By the way," Dina added, "are you totally feeling dumber yet? I bet you are. It's really nice, isn't it?"

"Aah... aah don't know what you're talkin' about." I denied her claim, but I couldn't quite meet her in the eye. The truth was that it was getting harder to think. I wasn't sure exactly how bad things were, but I was pretty sure it would take me awhile to solve any math in my head, at this point. It was probably taking me longer to reach conclusions, too.

It was honestly scary. The touch of her tongue against my most sensitive flesh helped to take my mind off of it, though. Instead of worrying about how far I could get in the multiplication tables, I threw myself into the pleasurable sensation of her tongue working its way into my being. Not to mention the delightful sensation of her thumb, as it ever so gently teased my clit.

"I was alone when I did it," Dina informed me, between licks. "It was really scary. That's why I thought it would be better if I distracted you, for your transformation."

"That's... Thoughtful of you." I was a little surprised. I hadn't thought of her as anything but a sex-obsessed fool who'd made herself dumb for a lark, but she was actually being considerate in her own way.

"I'm really thoughtful! I just don't like thinking very much." Not seeming to see any conflict in this, Dina continued to lick at my flesh, suck at my inner thigh, and lightly nip my folds, all while her thumb gently teased against my clit. The warmth and pressure built inside me, throughout this, eliciting soft whimpers and small moans. It was getting even harder to think, but in this case I couldn't blame the nanites for it.

"Just a little more..." Dina whispered, nipping my thigh again, and then thrusting her tongue as deeply inside me as she could.

I responded with a scream, back arching, head slamming against the ground. My vision went white for a moment as I struggled to make myself think.

When I could see, again, I realized something. The door was open, and a woman - a human woman - was standing above the two of us, staring at us with her mouth open. My scattered brain cells managed to scratch together a name: Morise. She was my supervisor.

"Um... Moo?"

****

In the end, the dairy farm job didn't really work out for me. I was let go, and couldn't find full time work at any of the other farms in the area. I got a job working phones at an office, as a result, something that I'm still more or less getting used to.

It wasn't all bad, though. I did get transformed back. The changing phrase was in an envelope in Dina's home, so it turned out not to be that big an issue. Dina changed back, too, actually - but only so that she could make a few adjustments to the nanites. She made it so that she could turn the brain-dumbing feature on and off, and so that the nanites wouldn't affect anyone who didn't exactly match her DNA. Then she went right back to being a cow.

That was fine by me, though. After all - she'd promised me a hucow of my very own, and I can't say she didn't deliver.