Not... The Holiday from Hell

Story Info
Holiday fun with a mystery man in the pool.
2.9k words
3.56
20.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly and most importantly i would like to thank ExperiencedStoryteller for taking time to help edit this story , ExperiencedStoryteller helped to make this a better story for you to read.

*****

I am just back from holidays and it reminded me of the comedy show 'Little Britain'. They do a routine where the wife says, 'It was the holiday from hell,' but the husband says, 'How great it was.' Each one takes turns to tell how good or bad the holiday was. That was my holiday with my husband saying how bad it was but I had the best time of my life.

My name is Emma, I am 5 foot 9 with blonde hair, blue eyes and a slim body, but my biggest and best assets are my boobs. There's no other way to say it. I am one of those lucky girls whose boobs are way too big for her body. Even at 37 and a mother, men still find me attractive and can't stop looking at me and my E cup boobs.

It was off peak time with all the kids back at school and I got the deal of a life time at a very posh hotel. I booked in from Monday to Friday, we left our children with my mother and drove up the coast. We both work long days so it was a chance for us to spend some time together. I had big plans we could swim in the pool, then have sex. Go for a walk on the beach, then have sex. Go to the shops then, have sex., Sleep then have sex, Breath then have sex. Well, you get the idea; but if I take away the time my husband was sleeping and complaining about his phone working then I would have been there alone.

Any way, back to the story. We parked the car and walked in to register and my husband and his complaining started that it was too posh for his tastes. The entry was golden. Gold walls, gold roof and gold columns. To the left was the reception desk and to the right was a glass wall looking out on the pool. The pool was beautiful and wrapped around the building.

After we were registered, we moved our car into the underground parking and moved our luggage up to our room while I endured more complaining. The room was beautiful, from the balcony I could see and hear the surf (more complaining). I knew I would sit here and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean.

I said we should explore; that the roof had amazing views and a hot tub. I changed into my bikini (more complaining) while hubby stayed in his clothes. When we reached the roof we saw three older couples sitting around. I jumped into the hot tub while hubby sat down with his phone.

A sign on the wall said you should only spend five minutes in the hot tub so I pushed the button and enjoyed my time. After the five minutes the tub turned itself off and some old man tried getting in with me, showing more interest than my own husband. I got out and dried myself while the old guy undressed me with his eyes. There's no way I wanted to know what was happening with his hands under the water.

From the start things only went down hill in my husbands opinion but for me things only got better.

The next morning I was still totally pissed with my hubby so when I woke early I left him to sleep while I slipped into my bikini and headed for the pool. It opened at 7 and no one was around so I went in to enjoy the pool all by myself. First there was a section under the building with about 10 tables and chairs all around them but it was the pool that held my attention. I dropped my stuff onto one of the chairs and marveled at the area. The pool was surrounded by plants and fake rocks but when the pool wrapped around the corner it was even better. There was a hot tub built into the side of the pool and the fake rocks were made into a waterfall, i jumped into to check it all out.

Next to the waterfall the rocks led to a cave but I would explore that later. I found the waterfall so inviting I had to sit under it. With the water cascading down on me I could not see or hear a thing. So when a man came into the pool I did not see him and of course he did not see me.

I left the cascade and swam on my back with arms out to the side like rowing a boat and head out of the water. I was taking in the view of the waterfall but i did not know the man was swimming the same way i was and that we were on a collision course . Both of us thought we were alone so it was a great surprise when we hit the back of our heads together. Next our shoulders hit and then our backs as we forced each other out of the water standing back to back. We turned around without stepping apart so when we came front to front my face mashed with his. Our noses into each others cheeks and our lips touching like a kiss without opening our mouths. It was not just our lips touching, my boobs were pressed into his chest and I could feel his crotch pressed into mine.

Time stood still but my mind was racing, did my boobs pressed into him feel as good to him as his cock pressing into my crotch felt to me? I think we both pushed our crotches forwards and I think his cock might have been getting bigger. I don't know how long we stood like that. Not hours. Maybe not minutes, but it felt like a long time.

Suddenly we came to our senses pulling apart with us both saying, "Sorry." I swam for the hot tub on my right. I surfaced with one leg in the hot tub I saw him doing the same with one of his legs in the tub too. We both froze until he said "room for two ". I pulled a face thinking I guess so, but when we got into the tub there was not enough room for two strangers. Our legs from the knee down were rubbing together and with us both trying to move them it only increased us rubbing them on each other.

What to do? Move my legs apart so his legs are between mine, or he moves to let my legs between his. In the end more through luck we managed to get one leg between each others.

He pointed behind me and said, "Button". We sat there just looking at each other as I was running everything that had just happened through my head. Suddenly the gears in my head turned and I realized what he had said. I jumped up to spin around and press the button but he thinking I was dumb or a foreigner jumped up to press the button himself.

For the second time his now very hard cock pressed into me. It nestled in the crack of my butt cheeks and that is where his cock to rest. We both froze there with our hands touching the button and some fingers interlocked.

I spread my legs and now his cock rubbed against my pussy with two thin bits of fabric all that was between them. I bent down at the waist allowing full contact for our genitals.

I could not take it anymore so I said "Come with me." I grabbed his hand pulling him back into the water. He followed me into the cave which turned out to be a shower where we pulled down our swim bottoms. We moved forward with our heads on each others shoulders I jerked him off and he slipped his fingers into my wet pussy.

We turned our heads and started to kiss, moaning our pleasure into each others mouths. The whole thing was such a turn on that when his thumb found my clit I knew I was on the edge of an orgasm. I quickened the pace of my jerking him off and he quickened his pace, too. We did not last very long and for the first time in my life I had a real simultaneous orgasm with us both cumming on each others fingers. We fell to our knees with our lips apart we breathed heavily into each others faces not caring. I got up first and washed under the shower and he did the same after me. I pulled my bottoms back on blew him a kiss and headed back past the pool.

I did not stop until I was in my room, there was my hubby still asleep. I got a drink and went out on the balcony to think about what had just happened. He was about my height of course and very good looking. With short cropped black hair and a hint of grey around the temples. I guessed he was 40 to 45 years old because black hair shows the grey early.

He had an amazing body not a gym junkie but a sneaky athletic body, like he played soccer or rode a bike daily and he had the most beautiful pale blue eyes. I could not believe I just had sex with a strange man whose name I did not know. We had said a combined total of 8 words to each other. I always wanted to do something crazy before I turned 40 and I guess I just did. I did not regret it, in fact I thought this might save my holiday.

Thinking about the pool made it so much easier to put up with my husband and his bullshit the rest of the day. But I could not stop thinking about my mystery man. At 7 o'clock the next morning I was at the pool hoping he would be too. I tossed my stuff on a chair and looked back. There he was. We nodded to one and other and I jumped in swimming to our spot with him right behind me. Went he got there I pulled down his pants, his cock jumped out at me like a serpent and I went down on him. With one hand jerking him off I sucked his cock running my tongue around the sensitive under side of the head of his penis. I worked up a good rhythm sucking and pulling until his moaning got louder. Again it took no time at all for him to blow into my mouth and I continued until I had milked him dry. After a moment to get his breath we swapped places. He pulled down my pants and hooked one of my legs over his shoulder while I balanced with support of my arms stretched out holding the walls. He ate pussy like a man who loves it, with a talented tongue exploring me (I made a mental note to kiss him later and tangle with his skillful tongue). My first orgasm was unbelievable but he did not slow and as the first was ending my second orgasm arrived. We heard voices and both moved to the shower to clean up and slip out of the pool hopefully unnoticed by other people.

I grabbed a coffee and sat down on the balcony to run everything through my head. Each time we took a step further down the sex line, first we used hands then mouths. So tomorrow it must be time to introduce his cock to my pussy. I could hardly wait for this day to end and the next to start.

I woke early again got dressed and headed for the pool. My bikini bottoms felt damp with anticipation. As I stepped out of the elevator i saw him stepping out of the other elevator and with my side on view I could see his massive hard on.

We nodded and moved into the pool area dropping our towels on the same chair. He showed me a condom (thank god we were thinking alike) and I smiled nodding enthusiastically. We moved to the seclusion of our cave and pulled down our pants. He turned me around and entered me from behind wrapping his arms around me. It was amazing he was so big. I felt engulfed by him and finally he found my boobs popping them free of my bikini. We slowly built up a rhythm and I turned my head so we could lick each others tongues. He could not seem to pound me as much as I wanted him to, so I moved out of his arms bending at the waist like the first time in the hot tub. He got the idea grasping my hips and pounding away on me. Again my first orgasm came fast and his thrusting took me to a second orgasm, too.

Guessing we would not have much time i needed him to cum as well. I tighten the muscles in my vagina the way I have forced other men to blow but it did not seem to work on him. By my third orgasm I dropped to my knees pulling him with me. We continued doing it doggy style and I could not help but come again.

I had a new idea. I held up my hand to stop and moved apart from him. I removed the condom and laid down on the ground with my legs in the air. He drove his cock back into me and we both started to buck our hips pounding each other as hard as we could. He pushed deep into my vagina and at times seemed to hit the back wall adding to our pleasure. I squeezed my muscles again this time i felt him quicken his pace before he unloaded into me.

He laid down on me. We were both exhausted and I could feel the tiny twitches of our genitals post orgasm. Hearing voices we showered and dressed, slipping out to the main pool area. Back at the room I took up my 'after sex with my mystery man spot' on the balcony analyzing everything that happened. Tomorrow was my last day. Do I give him my name and number, or not?

The next morning i woke early and was still torn between leaving this as an amazing holiday fling or giving my mystery man my name and number so that one day we could have sex again. I was dressed and out the door when I turned around went back to my room. I ripped off the top page from the notebook and put my details on it before continuing to the pool. I stepped out of the lift and almost ran into the back of my friend who was standing looking into the pool area, for the first time there were people in the pool. I stood beside him and we both looked into the pool then each other. He started to talk.

"Shit, it's my last day today."

(He must have booked the same deal as I did) "Mine too."

He showed me a piece of note paper with his name and number on it. His name was Tom, I showed Tom my note too, and we both laughed. We exchanged notes but stood there sadly looking at the pool.

"No one knows that we are not a couple we could go into the deep water and have sex right in front of everyone."

(He did not think we could get away without everyone noticing us).

"We are running out of time, so lets go to the roof."

"Great idea lets go."

We got back into the lift heading to the roof. No one was there yet so we checked out the best place for us to fuck each others brains out. There were lots of little benches with half walls around to block the wind that would offer us a shield from others eyes. I picked one and we took off our clothes and used our towels to make the bench more comfortable.

"Today I am going to ride you, Tom."

I gently push him down and started to run my tongue over his big cock before licking his nipples (I might have been hinting something here). Then I climbed on top and rode him hard. He sat up with me in his lap and sucked my boobs, licking my erect nipples. I could not wait much longer as we had wasted so much time just getting up here. He looked at me and we started to tongue kiss while we both bucked our hips. After bumping our teeth together a couple times we gave up kissing moving cheek to cheek as we pushed one and other to a huge orgasm.

I was the first to cum but Tom was cumming right behind me, we collapsed back onto the bench to catch our breath. Unfortunately time was against us so we hugged and kissed goodbye before dressing. We went our separate ways and I have not seen Tom again but who knows I might ring him one day. We will always have our holiday fling.