All Comments on 'Not... The Holiday from Hell'

by collide00

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was off peak time with all the kids back at school and I got the deal of a life time at a very posh hotel. I booked in from Monday to Friday, we left our children with my mother and drove up the coast. We both work long days so it was a chance for us t

Didn't get past the above paragraph, that paragraph alone was boring as hell. You and your editor need to learn the difference between BREATH and BREATHE, you used the wrong one.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
If there’s a moral to this story . . .

. . .it’s that if a husband doesn’t take care of business, the wife will find someone else who will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No double Ds here!

Not the typical Double D tits in this story. No, she had E's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should do it right away,

Why wait? Your divorce will be final in a couple of weeks and your kids wont miss your not being around. Maybe you can move in with Tom and go home with him and meet his family that he forgot to tell you about and you guys can start a new life and let your husband, whose name you can't even remember, start a new life with a wonderful woman who respects him and marriage. Cheaters aren't erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

After all the sick fetish B.T. B stories this week we finally get a hot wife that loves sex and no one beat her to death or set her lover on fire and went to prison.

All five stars here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you can laugh this one if you want

I think I went to their wedding a year of so after an encounter like this one. I heard a story from both of them. She was married and he was not at the time... Very interesting...

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

that is not a loving wife. just a hoe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-Thanks

You wouldn't know a good story if it was shoved up your ass sideways. So shut the fuck up about your fetish BTB. Most of the stories posted in loving wives belong in fetish. You must have nothing between your ears, you can't seem to understand btb is not fetish. This trash that you prefer is fetish. Get it ass wipe? ONE STAR for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing special to see here

Just another 1 star worthless slut story that would probably be better off in either romantic couplings, voyeurism or, fetish categories.

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
A marvelous fantasy!

If only!

I'm amused by all the readers who come here to read about loose women and then struggle to be stern and disapprove of any. The real world is where they should be. This place is for people who love to imagine satisfied fucking, and the scoring -- apart from the characters' -- is for how well the story is written!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
How was it possible?

How was it possible for any man to sleep for three full days? Maybe she drugged him...That's what people would wait from a cheap whore like her!

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Whore

Just another cheap, cheating whore

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Hi Vickie T, you ask a good question, and your criticism is often justified....

But not in this story. This thing is at best middle of the pack, and nibbles at the fringes of being restroom wall limerick grade writing.

The protag is not shown to have any personal qualities that make her sympathetic or interesting. The sexual descriptions are OK. The sex is set up from a POV that since her old man is an uptight jerk it is OK, make that noble, for her to screw around.

Even for here it is bit much to rate it higher than a 2 or maybe 3.

If you want to see the difference, look at the cheaters in GoodHusbands work. I don't care for many of them, but I can see that they are at least trying by their own standards to be a good person, They are also written as being at least of the mindset that wishes they were not compelled to stray. Far cry from this virago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

I wish more women were like this lady. Most are not able to enjoy the act of having a fling. Good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A cheating cunt...

is a cheating cunt. If you want a 'fling' maybe you should consider NOT getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definitely a fun fantasy

Stories like this are what make up most people's fantasies. We all wish we could be like this at times. Ignore the idiot who feels the need to post negative comments on fictional stories. He's too stupid to realize these are made up. But if it keeps him from the gene pool, all the better.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Good story, dumb ass husband didn' t deserve this hot wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous