Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 04

Story Info
Taking the plunge?
1.1k words
4.73
3.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, what do I do now? These guys look pretty "back alley". I was already leaning against the screen, I couldn't back up any farther. My panties still around my ankles. I guess the bigger one saw the panic in my eyes and said, "Relax, Missy, we ain't gonna hurt you. We just heard you moanin for dick, and figured we'd volunteer."

I blurted out, "No, um I...uh... wasn't, I.." and they both laughed.

"You don't have to be bashful for us, Hon. A hot little number like you, in a dress that screams to be fucked, no reason to deny that you got some dick, and most assuredly need more. We are happy to oblige." with that, he grinned and dropped his pants. "Turn around, Sugar, bend over, suck old Eddie there, while I feed your ass some pipe." I looked at Eddie, obviously the guy who was closest to me, as he nodded. He reached out, turned me, and bent me to his crotch. He, too, dropped his pants, to expose a less than average, but stiff cock. I looked up at him as he nodded to it. I leaned closer and opened my mouth as I felt the bigger guy press his cock to my ass.

He rubbed his cock head against my thighs. It took a second, but I realized that he was using Bill's cum, that was oozing out of me and onto my thighs, to lube himself. As he slowly pushed the head into me, I was thankful he thought of that as he was fatter than Bill's cock. So, not only was I getting my ass drilled today, I was getting what I later learned, was "spit roasted." Both men pushed at the same time and I moaned on Eddie's cock. They both laughed, and, as if I wasn't there, were talking about what a cock slut I was.

Was I? I had to admit, those cocks in my ass made my eyes roll back. I struggled to focus on sucking Eddie, as the big guy (who didn't bother introducing himself,) pummeled me. Aside from being fatter and a little longer, he was finding places inside me that was causing me to gasp, and struggle not to bite Eddie's cock off, it felt so good. My own cock jerked and oozed, cum dribbling out, seemingly constantly. It was like cumming continuously. WHY does no one ever tell people how amazing this feels? Sparks were shooting all through my body, and I knew nothing else could ever feel as good.

"How's this dick feel, Darlin? Your tight little ass feels damn good, I gotta tell you. I'm doin my best to hold off and not cum too soon. How bout you, Eddie? She treating you right?"

Eddie chuckled and said, "she's new at it, but seeing those pretty lips around my dick is good enough that I'll be feeding her a cum shake soon enough. You're dickin her so hard, she's gaspin for air, here. I'd like to try that ass sometime, BEFORE you get it all sloppy with your big dick." My face was red from embarrassment, AND maybe, lack of oxygen. My spittle was leaking out of my lips, and I tasted Eddie's precum.

The big guy cackled and promised "next time", he could go first. Next time? Would there be? But, as he gloriously reamed me, I knew there would be. My body was shaking harder, and my legs getting weaker. I was struggling. After what felt like forever, I felt the big guy tighten his grip on my hips, and ram his cock as deep as it would go, and released a torrent inside me. As if on cue, Eddie spurted his bitter cum in my mouth. Between gasping from the cock pulsing in my ass, and the bitter taste, I felt some running down my chin, but swallowed most. I kept licking and sucking, until his cock was shrinking, and had stopped dribbling.

Meanwhile, the guy IN me, kept working that cock in swirls in me as if to paint my insides. He Finally pulled a half stiff cock free, causing cum to gush out of me. "Lordy, Missy, someone made a mess back here!" I weakly looked back at him, to see his big grin. Oh, a comedian. He slapped my ass, and pulled a (hopefully) clean shop towel from his back pocket, and pushed it between my legs. He pulled me upright, even though my legs felt like they could give way at any time, turned me to him, brushed my cheek and said, "You have a sweet ass, girl. If you hang around here, you can do well, trust me." With that, he shoved three twenty dollar bills in my hand, and Eddie added two more. I know I looked puzzled, and he added. "You're worth more. I wasn't expecting anyone this hot to be here, or I'd have brought more cash." He winked, and walked out.

SHIT!. I got my brains fucked out, AND got two hundred dollars? Who knew? Wait, does this make me a whore? Do I care? I gathered my bag, slowly walked out, realizing that my ass was sore, making my sway probably more obvious. I found the bathroom, patched up my makeup, straightened my dress, tried to dab up the cum off my stocking tops, and walked back up the stairs. It occurred to me that, given what just took place, maybe I didn't need a dildo. I could get the real thing. I did buy some lube. When I took it to the counter, the cashier said, " You got some praise from some of my best customers, Hon. You could be good for business. Tell you what, cut me in for ten percent, next time, and I'll send you more business than you can handle. Sound good? The lube is on the house."

"I...didn't plan... this, but...maybe. I'll think about it, and thanks for the lube." My legs were so tight and my heart was still racing. I called an Uber. I went home, stripped down, and drew a hot bath and lay in it for an hour. What an afternoon. I couldn't possibly have imagined this day happening. It changes EVERYTHING. I shaved everywhere, lotion-ed myself up, (massaging myself at the same time), dried and fixed my hair, did my makeup, and put on a robe. I sat down at the computer, and went surfing. Oh, and sat on a thick, soft pillow.

There was no way I'd ever be Ellis again. Ellie was a much better life. God, mom, you have no idea how much you showed me my life, even if it wasn't intended. I thought I was helping dad get over losing you, while I was actually finding myself.