Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 05

Story Info
Need more input!
1.5k words
4.7
4k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the computer, assessing myself. I had Mom's face, and basically, her body, but, no boobs. The stuffed bras had been good enough, but If I was really going to "BE" Ellie, I needed more. I researched until I found realistic looking (and feeling, I hoped) breasts that could be glued on. The reviews were excellent and I excitedly pushed the "complete your order" button. A thought struck me. I hoped that mom would approve of me assuming her place, even if she might not approve of how I got here. I closed my eyes, swirled my tongue in my mouth, as I let the feelings of this afternoon go through me again.

Apparently, I was lost in thought too long, and realized that it was getting late. I jumped up, started spaghetti and sauce, and garlic bread, because any minute now, Dad would be coming home. Again, I met dad at the door, and gave him a cheek kiss, looped my arm in his, and ushered him to the table. It felt so good to see his big smile as we ate. I loved dad always, but was now seeing him in a different light, and, I guess, he was seeing ME in a different light. He never called me 'Ellis' anymore, always Ellie. While that worried me in the beginning, now, it seemed so natural. Why WOULDN'T he call me Ellie? I was living her life, and was planning on giving him ALL of Ellie. I couldn't be sure he'd consciously thought about that big next step, but having felt him pressed against me, several times, it would hit him at some point.

From that night on, he'd take his shower, and come to bed, finding me in one of the sexy nighties mom had, and receive the best blowjob I could give. Between his nightly blowjobs, and the ones I was giving at the bookstore, I was, by all accounts, getting very good. Some of that, I felt, was how much I was enjoying it. I was deeply hooked on knowing how much the men enjoyed me. I was going to the bookstore every other day now, and the cashier, David, was setting me up with outside 'dates', too. He turned out to be quite the 'pimp', promoting me, to the benefit of him, me, and the customers.

Of course I was loving what I was doing, AND the money was helpful , but the main goal was to get my ass accustomed to cocks enough that I could take dad's. Most of the men were average size, maybe one out of five had enough girth to help in my quest. Four days after I ordered them, my 'breasts' came in. I was SO excited! They felt so real, and wonderfully heavy on my chest. With the extra money, I was buying sexier dresses, blouses, and took every opportunity to go braless. The look of the silicone nipples pushing the fabric out kept me tingling.

I had turned into a shameless flirt, with shorter dresses, higher heels, and swaying my hips very close to a 'runway' walk. Did wives berate their husbands who would turn a head? Did I care? I'd just wink and walk on. Being desired was such a drug.

One afternoon, I was in a booth, when two guys came in. They were an odd couple, for sure. One, tall, not huge, very well built, but the other was a guy close to my size, and kind of mousy. The larger one stepped up, palmed some bills in my hand and started pulling my skirt up. He pulled my panties off my hips and spun me around. I heard his zipper go down, and felt his cock press against my star. Without a word, the smaller one dropped to his knees, and reached for my cock. Oh, God. Not once, since coming here, had anyone touched that. But he caressed it as it swelled, and, as if they choreographed it, He took me in his mouth at the second the bigger one entered me. I'd never imagined this happening and my hips were bucking, as my legs shook. I thought being fucked was the ultimate orgasm, but this was a whole new stratosphere.

I KNOW I didn't last two minutes, and blasted my load in his mouth. He kept licking, sucking, slurping while his friend reamed me. The large one was getting close, he mauled my breasts as he grunted and humped. I think I was still cumming when I felt him fill me with his load. The smaller one stood, licking his lips and smiling. The larger one said, " My little brother thinks he may be gay, but doesn't think he can handle anal yet, so I came up with this idea, so we both get what we want. See ya 'round, Sweetie." I was so wiped out, I followed them out, and went to the restroom to freshen up and calm down. When David saw me exit the bathroom, he burst out laughing, seeing how flustered I was.

"It's NOT funny! I thought I could handle anything, but God, that was intense!" He asked if I needed to go home, but I knew he had lined up another date for me, so I had a soda and rested. David nodded to the door when a tall, thin man in a suit walked in. He looked maybe sixty? and distinguished. I'm never really good with ages. I stood, and the man smiled and headed down the stairs. I was a few steps behind and entered the booth right after him.

He extended his hand and said, "I'm Everett. David told me good things about you. I, um, normally don't do things ...like this, but... my wife, she's been bedridden for months. I, I have tried to work past my needs, but, I really need some release." He had kind eyes eyes, and looked nervous, so I smiled, gave him a hug.

Hi, Everett, pleased to meet you. I'm so sorry about your wife, and we all have needs. Let's see if we can take care of yours, ok?" I unbuckled his trousers and unzipped him. He was wearing boxers, and his cock immediately jerked as my hand brushed it. I dropped to my knees and pulled the boxers down as I did. His cock bounced out and hit me in the forehead, making me giggle. "He's happy to see me!" He laughed at that. I took my time, caressing his cock, slipping my fingers loosely up and down it, and letting my other hand slide up and down his thigh, and cupping his balls. What started out as a 'normal' sized cock swelled.

As I kissed the head, and opened my lips, I knew this was the very cock I needed. It was maybe an inch shorter than dad's, and just a bit thinner, but so close. I had to work hard NOT to make him cum too fast. I'd get him to the edge, then back off. He moaned and twisted, and finally, I stood up, tiptoed and whispered, "I'd very much like to feel you inside me, if that's ok." And he grinned wide and nodded. I turned, bent forward, eased my panties down, and wiggled my bottom to him. I still had the big guy's cum in me, plus, I had put a finger of lube in my entrance, after freshening up. With his cock still wet from my saliva, I felt him guide it to me, and very slowly push into me.

Thankfully, his head was smaller than his shaft, so it eased in. I heard him gasp out, "Oh, my God, you feel so good." and I wiggled my butt and grunted out a yes.

"Oh, yes, fuck me! You are so beautifully big." and I backed into him as he pushed. The whole time, I imagined it was dad's cock filling me up. "Oh, Daddy, yes!!" And if he wasn't excited enough, that got him humping me me so hard he was lifting me off my heels, to my tiptoes. It made me wonder if he had a daughter, and had fantasized about her. Finally, I thought, I'm ready to completely give myself to my dad, who'd been so patient with me. I was consciously 'milking' him with my muscles, urging him on. "Fill me up, please!" I came as I felt his months of cum flood me. My orgasm wasn't as strong as the one before, but it was more emotionally intense because of what it meant. He pulled out and I turned to face him. We both had tears of joy running down our faces, both panting to catch our breath. I knew his reason, but I couldn't share mine.

I sucked his cock clean, pulled his boxers up, and his trousers, and zipped and buckled him. He hugged me, then handed me two one hundred dollar bills. My eyes widened and he smiled and said, "You were worth so much more to me. I hope to see you again."

I waited a few minutes, until I was sure he was gone, then went to the counter. I felt his cum dribbling down my thighs, into my stockings. For some reason, it made me smile bigger. I gave David his money, and told him not to expect me for a few days, that I had someone special planned.