Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 06

Story Info
Giving in.
1.3k words
4.78
4.4k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was smiling all the way home, lost in my thoughts, when I happened to look up, and see the Uber driver staring at the rear view mirror. He had tilted it to aim at my legs. I forgot about the cum on my thighs and stockings. I may have blushed, but I smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders. A thought struck me, and in a fit of naughtiness, I ran my finger on my thigh, and brought it to my lips. I licked my finger in the most seductive way I could imagine. He almost wrecked, and re-adjusted his mirror. I gave him a nice tip, and a bit of extra sway as I walked in the house. God, being a girl is too much fun!

I had not been wearing my new breasts at home, yet, but knew it was time. I showered, shaved, lotioned myself, and did my hair and makeup. I studied every detail. Tonight was going to be my gift to dad. Other than those first blowjobs, he'd not forced me to do anything. I wasn't sure why he hadn't, but I was going to change that tonight, by fulfilling my 'wifely' duty. I had bought a very sheer bra/panty set in red. That apparently, was his favorite color on mom, as a lot of her clothing was that color. My new breasts looked perfect, peeking through the bra. I put on an everyday housecoat over them, and started supper. The click of my red three inch, ankle strap heels aroused me, as I hoped they would him.

I was nervous. A good kind, but still nervous, pacing. Looking out the window, checking the mirror for anything out of place. I wanted so much for everything to be perfect, for the man I'd respected and loved all my life. I hoped I could be enough for him. If I couldn't, maybe I could help him find someone that was.

When the door opened, I was waiting, tip-toed up and gave him, not the kiss on the cheek, but a full on wet kiss on the lips, while I pressed myself against him. "Welcome home, darling", just like mom used to do. His eyes widened, and he smiled so big, and wrapped his arm around my waist, as we walked to the table. I think he understood what my greeting meant. Dinner was so "normal", but sexual electricity was in the air. He passed on dessert and opted for the shower. I hurriedly put the dishes in the sink, went to the bedroom, lubed myself, and removed the robe.

When I heard the shower turn off, I posed myself on the top of the bed, one hand holding my head up, one leg extended, the other bent at the knee. Trying for all the world to look like a pinup model. I left the red heels on, hoping the sheer stockings and heels would excite him more. I nervously licked my lipstick, hoping that I live up to mom's memory.

He stopped at the door, grinned, and dropped his towel. A good sign, I thought. It meant he at least knew he was getting some satisfaction. As he approached the bed, I sat up, took his cock in my hands, and pulled it to my lips. I kissed, licked, and stroked it as sensuously as I could imagine, while he sighed and combed his fingers through my hair. "Ohh, Ellie, baby!" I did my best to work him in a frenzy, but not let him cum, yet. I pulled him onto the bed, (he happily let me) and laid him on his back. I straddled him, and pulled his big hands to my bra covered breasts, which he immediately started caressing. I worked my panty covered ass over his throbbing cock, while his eyes widened more. I leaned down to kiss him, then raised my hips, with one hand pulling the panties open, guiding him with the other.

I shuddered, feeling that fat head pressed against me. I took a deep breath, willing myself to relax, and started lowering myself on him. Fuck me! I thought I'd be ready, but gasped as his head popped in. I closed my eyes, and kept thinking, "you can do this, he needs this." How in the world did mom take this thing in? I squirmed on him, and he lay still, letting me adjust to it.

"That's it, Baby... just like the first time. You know you want it, you can do it." He was stroking my thighs and ass as inch by inch, I was easing down. I KNEW I wanted it, I knew HE wanted it. I slowed at 5 inches and started rocking on it, and lifting off, and retaking him. He was arching a little now. I was so full, but he was pushing more in. I felt like a virgin, (again), but the pain was easing, the pleasure increasing.

"Oh, God, yes. You are so big, and I love you in me!" Even though I still didn't have all of him in me, it was enough that he was fucking me as much as I was him. It felt like he was punching my stomach, and I was swirling my hips on him.

"Ellie! Damn, that's good! I can't hold off long, baby!"

I whispered, "Don't hold off, fill me up, I want to feel you filling me up me." We both stepped up the pace, and, he was jerking and swelling. Tears and sweat ran down my face as I felt him explode in me. Volley after volley, I don't think he came this much in my mouth before. I lay on him, trembling, feeling him slowly soften. I kissed his neck and chest as he drifted off to sleep. It wasn't until I rolled over on my side, that I noticed my own cum had filled my panties. I hope that I had done the right thing. I think it was best for us, but now, for the first time, we would have to talk about... US. I found that I wanted to be Ellie, and I know it helped him, but, would he want it to stay this way?

I woke to feel him pressed against my ass, hand on my fake breast, snoring softly. I felt his cum on my thigh, where it had oozed out of me overnight. I got up, showered, slipped on a loose top and shorts, and started breakfast. I was trying to organize my thoughts, before he woke up.

He came to the table in just his boxers, and pulled me to him. "Last night was wonderful, Ellie, You didn't have to do it, you know."

I fought off tears as I started. "You know I'm not Ellie, right? I am for you, but.."

"You ARE Ellie, as much as she was, at least, until you don't want to be. I know you did it for me, and I love you so for doing it, but it is for you to say, if you are, or not. I am so happy to have my Ellie back, but, if you... weren't, I'd learn to deal with it. You got me through the toughest part. NOW, IF you decide you want to always be Ellie, with me, or on your own, We can move away, change your name legally. It's all up to you, it's your life." He held me tight, My tears streamed down. I don't know when he came back to the realization of what I did, or, if, in the back of his mind, he always knew,

I pulled back, wiping my tears away, and kissed him. "Thank you, dad. I think I'm happier as Ellie. I can... be wife Ellie, or Daughter Ellie. I think it might be smart to move to another city, though. I'll bet the neighbors have been gossiping enough, seeing a girl leaving the house everyday, and no sign of Ellis."

I figured we would have a few more conversations before I brought up the adult book store.