Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 07

Story Info
Finale, probably.
1.6k words
4.66
2.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who knew that night would change so much. The following weeks flew by. My name officially changed, I started hormone treatment, AND scheduled breast enhancement. Dad and I are closer than ever, but, only as dad/daughter. He never asked me to his bed again, and even when I offered, he refused. He said I needed to find someone for myself. I truly never expected that. We discussed moving away, but he said that since we weren't "lovers", there was no reason to hide. The neighbors, for the most part, have been more than supportive, and, as I had assumed, already figured out the disappearance of Ellis, and arrival of Ellie.

I, with dad's help, bought a beater car, to get around in, and not have to rely on Ubers. My trips to the bookstore were nearly daily now, except if David had booked me a private date, at a hotel, or private home. THOSE were the best paying, and most relaxing. I thought dad would freak when I told him how I was getting my money, but he laughed, and said, "If you got it, flaunt it", so, of course I did. Where else can you get paid for something you love doing? The generosity of my "gentlemen " friends was getting me close to my boob job, and I played with my nipples all the time, noticing that the hormones were helping them swell, as were my glutes.

By this time, being in a small town, classmates had discovered my transition. Most were ok with it, but a few bullies were not. Thankfully, a caution from my dad was enough to keep them from carrying out the threats they occasionally hurled.

The ODDEST thing to me? A few girls, who NEVER looked my way, were suddenly fascinated. Who knew that wearing a dress and heels would get me laid by the hottest girls in school? Their curiosity resulted in my first FULL sexual contact with the female form. They LOVED sucking me, while I ate them, (A pleasure I didn't know I'd enjoy so much) and even though my cock was shrinking, and not as stiff as it once was, we got the job done. I loved it, but not enough to give up being Ellie. Not sure that they will still want to play, once I can no longer get hard. Still, it was something that might not have happened, when I was Ellis.

When going to the bookstore, my heels are now four inches now, and my skirts or dresses, most of the time, were short enough to expose my stocking tops. The taller heels help a little, when getting my ass filled. I DID buy a school uniform, though. (Complete with the Mary Janes!) A couple of men asked if I had one. Seems like, a lot of guys have that fantasy of deflowering a school girl. I'm fine with it. Their enthusiasm gets me off. And, I look cute, I think. :) You know another bonus of sucking lots of cock? Your lips get puffier. Does anyone else get excited when they call your lips, "cock sucking lips?"

Yesterday, I was in the mall, shopping, when I heard a whistle behind me. I kept walking, but it repeated. I turned to look, it was one of the guys who always harassed me. He obviously didn't recognize me, and ran to catch up to me. "Hey, Babe, I haven't seen you around before, are you new here?" I almost laughed, because, even face to face, he had no clue.

I answered, "Well, yes, and no. I am from here, but am new. I'm Ellie." He smiled, and I stood perfectly still, waiting for the bell to go off in his head. "ELLIE, Jason..., but you used to harass me when I was Ellis." His face went blank, completely dumbfounded.

"What? Noooooo way! Y-you,you're a GIRL! Ellis was a dweeb. You CAN'T be Ellis!"

I gave him my biggest smile. "You are catching on, I'm NOT Ellis, but I used to be. Still want to beat me up?" I almost broke out laughing. He looked so lost.

"God, no... I-I'm sorry. I was a jerk, huh? Are you SURE you were Ellis? I mean, shit, LOOK at you, you-you're beautiful. " He blushed as he said it. "Could I, um, maybe buy you a coffee, or soda, or lunch?"

"That is so sweet, but, what about your buddies? They might tease you for being with me."

This time he grinned, "Screw them assholes. If they can't see how hot you are, who needs them?" With that, I looped my arm in his, (Damn, he was nearly my dad's size) and started walking him to the food court. Good thing I had tall heels. I still only came to his shoulder as we walked. When we got to a table, he pulled out my chair, and asked what I'd like. He walked off to the food booths, but kept looking back, as if I might disappear. It was kind of cute. Behind the bully facade, he was a shy guy.

He came back to the table with our drinks, and slowly started catching up, with him apologizing a lot. He sat beside me, and his eyes kept scanning me up and down. I was well aware that, especially sitting, my skirt was barely covering my panties. He'd get caught staring, and blush again, even when I told him I didn't mind him looking. I could not resist, and let my hand drop into his lap, because his cock was so obviously straining his jeans. "That looks painful, Jason. Want to go out to your truck and see if I can make it better?"

He choked on his coke. He never saw that coming. His face was SO red. "You-you m-mean...uh...uh..." And I rubbed over his bulge and nodded, yes. I almost had to run to keep up with him, on the way out. I know he was freaking out. He had a hard time unlocking his truck, kept dropping the keys. He let me in, and I slid over to the middle. Of course he could see my panties as my skirt rode up even higher. He was shaking as he got in. I looked in his eyes as I rubbed his jeans, and said, "I'm going to take care of this, but... you have to kiss me first. Are you ok with that?" His head looked like a bobble head as he responded. I had to wonder if he'd ever actually had a girl like this.

I unbuckled him, unzipped him, as his chest heaved. I hoped he wouldn't pass out. He groaned as I pulled his cock free. Damn! His cock matched his size. He was easily as big as dad, maybe even more? Wow! I squeezed it as I pushed my lips to his. His lips were quivering but he kissed back He kind of froze, but I kept my lips on his as I slid my fingers up and down him, and eased my tongue in his mouth. He moaned, from one of those, or both. I pulled back, licked my lips and said, "Ready?" Again with the bobble head. This was going to be SO much fun. I eased back on the seat more, and lowered myself into his lap. My skirt was almost all around my hip, and he nervously rested his hand there. When my lips touched his cockhead, his cock jerked up. His hand gripped my hip tight, the other gripped his steering wheel, His legs stiffened as I opened my mouth, and let him in.

Fuck me, His precum was SWEET! Mmmm, I swirled my tongue on him. He was continuously oozing. There was no way he was going to last. I kept one hand on the base of his cock while I licked up and down him. I peeked up at his face, it was divine, almost angelic. Sucked as much of him as I could in my mouth, and worked my tongue on him as I hummed. God! If his precum tasted this good, his cum was going to be amazing.

The hand that had been choking the steering wheel dropped to my head. He was combing my hair with his fingers as his hips arched higher.

"OH. Fuck, Ellie!" And boom, he filled my mouth so fast, I almost choked. Swallow after swallow. Had he EVER cum before? I thought I was used to taking full loads, but, MMMM, this was a new high. I kept swallowing and sucking, and he kept coming. He never even softened any. So, the tales of young guys being able to keep it up longer, were true. If I have my way, this cock is going to be mine! After he came the third time, I cleaned him up, and put him away, and came back up, to lay my head on his chest. In the back of my mind, I'm already thinking, I have GOT to get him INSIDE me!

"Ellie. I- I don't know what to say. I've never felt NOTHING like that, in my life. You...you were amazing." I leaned into his face, kissed him again, and THIS time, HE was the one pushing his tongue in MY mouth.

"So... You won't mind your friends seeing you with a girl, that was a boy?"

He hugged me tight, grinning, and said, "I'll fuck them up if they say a word!"

Guess what? A year later, I'm Mrs Jason Langdon. Riding Jason's big ole cock nightly, while he plays with my 34C chest. Dad and son-in-law get along great. Needless to say, I never go to the bookstore alone, now. No need to.