All Comments on 'Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 07'

by EricaDoesNow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dreamer31adreamer31a4 months ago

Thanks really enjoyed that great ending sorry it ended but it was a

GREAT READ

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awfully quick finish, that could have been better. But still like it.

nemanja1503nemanja15034 months ago

Not to worry, I enjoyed this direction too ;)

Though I wish you showed us Ellie boning her Mr. Right, and maybe the wedding night too ;)

True I would have preferred if she stayed with her dad as that was kind of the premise of the series. Plus I like my girls to be one-man sluts, so the whole bookstore stuff was meh to me. But that's my problem, the story was certainly good regardless.

And I'm again looking forward to more from you. Can't wait in fact ;)

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months agoAuthor

Thanks, guys, I appreciate all comments. I did actually change direction, something just hit me to go in a new direction. I'm submitting a new one tonight, but may add to this one later.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months agoAuthor

nemanja1503, I added an alternate ending, hopefully it will post soon. However, I am completely a bottom girl, so boning dad is not in my cards. :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful…Jason living my dream to be locked in holy matrimony to a girl that was a boy…would stare at her big diamond and get so hard..married to her now….mmm. Loving your stories..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
New Sissy

I never though i would become a full on sissy.But here i am fully made up and dressed head to toe in female clothes.My girl friend turned me in to a woman complete with female breast and a hairless body.Now she love to fuck me with a strap on dick.She has already introduced me to her friend wiyh a monster dick.I now can deep throat and swallow his loads.Both him and my girl friend in joy useing me at the same time.

nemanja1503nemanja15034 months ago

Ahaha, no. Actually make that hell no. You misunderstood me so much I felt compelled to make this comment to rectify your misapprehension :D

When I said boning her dad I mean just in them fucking, not that she would plow him. It should be clear by now I too think tgirls should sub, at least if I have anything to say about it ;)

It's why I like your stories so much, besides the quality ofc. Very fem girls submitting to guys, top tier stuff. Besides if I wanted dom girls this section has many futa stories, too many :P

No, no you keep on doing the good work you're doing Erica :)

sashatvslutsashatvslutabout 1 month ago

This series was beautiful, a very worthwhile read.

💗💗💗💗💗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEricaDoesNow@EricaDoesNow
Just beginning to let my stories out of my head, and onto the page.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES