Not the Sharpest Knife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I remember that, do you really think that?"

"Yes." Mike replied, but Tom replied,

"No, I don't think that Sarah. I KNOW that, so get that crazy idea out of your head or I will spank that cute little butt of yours until you believe what we tell you."

"I've never been spanked," I replied, "although I listened to some girls talking about how they got spanked. Some of them said that they had an orgasm when they got spanked. I never did understand that."

"Some girls do cum when they get spanked Sarah," Tom replied, "something to do with the vibrations in their butts when the swat lands going to their pussies. I've never really understood that but it apparently works with some girls."

"Do you think that it would work with me?"

"I have no idea and I hope that I never need to spank you Sarah, you've always been a good girl and I'm not expecting that to change."

"That's a shame," Mike said, "I'd like to spank you Sarah."

"You can if you want."

"No he won't." Tom said." Will you Mike?"

"No, just a little fantasy of mine."

"Good, now get those potatoes peeled Sarah, and Mike, lay the table, Sarah isn't going to do everything."

Mike did and I finished getting the meal ready. As we sat eating Tom said,

"Sarah, if you intend being like that all the time that you are in the house you should consider wearing an apron if you're frying anything, we don't want any hot fat jumping out and burning you."

"If it lands on your tits I'll suck them better." Mike said.

"Mike," Tom said, "stop being like that with Sarah, she's a grown woman now and deserves to be treated with respect. If she decides not to wear any clothes that is her right and you must respect it and not treat her like some slut or whore that you can treat like a slab of meat."

"Whoa there bro, I was just joking, but you are right, sorry Sarah, I didn't mean to disrespect you."

"That's okay Mike, but I'm starting to like this not wearing any clothes, it's great not to have to wear all those horrible clothes that mum bought me. But you can suck my titties if you want to, I don't mind."

Later on I went to my bedroom and lay on my bed thinking about all that had happened that evening. I'd learnt a few things, things that I liked and I was pleased that Tom and Mike were supportive. I decided that I would throw out all my old clothes and not wear anything until Tom took me shopping. I was looking forward to having a nice summer dress like a lot of the girls at college had worn.

I put my hands on my tits and decided that I wouldn't need to get any new bras, I didn't need any. As I was thinking that I realised that my fingers had started pulling, twisting and rolling my nipples and that tingling was starting again.

Without thinking about it my right hand slid down my body and my pussy started tingling just as soon as my fingers touched my bald pubes.

"Wow, I need to shave there every day." I thought and my fingers danced around my pubes before sliding down to my pussy where I discovered that somehow my legs had parted quite wide apart.

I gently touched all around my pussy and discovered that the tingling got quite intense when my finger touched my clit, which had come out to play, and when I touched the hole where I inserted a tampon. What's more I could feel liquid coming out of there.

I lifted my fingers to my face and saw that it wasn't blood, but a creamy, semi see-through liquid. Something made me open my mouth and put my fingers in to taste whatever it was.

It was a taste that I'd never tasted anything like before, but it wasn't nasty, it was sort of nice. I put those fingers back on my pussy then tasted them again.

I wanted to do that again but my clit was aching and I just had to touch it to see if I could get that feeling, the orgasm that Tom had given me earlier.

Try as I may I just couldn't get that tingling to be so intense, that the damn burst or whatever it was, and for me to believe that I was about to die again. I was just on the point of giving up when I heard a noise outside my room.

"Tom, Mike, is that you? Can you help me with something?" I said loudly.

It was Mike that opened my door and came in.

"What's up sis?" Mike said as he looked down on my naked body, my legs spread wide and my right hand on my pussy.

"Will you show me what Tom did to me earlier to make me cum please?"

"Sure sis, have you got a mirror that I can hold so that you can watch me?"

"On there." I replied pointing to my little dressing table.

Mike came and sat on my bed between my legs and with his left hand he moved the mirror around until I could see my pussy.

"You should look at your pussy more often Sarah, apart from seeing how beautiful it is you will be able to see how it changes when you do different things to it. See now, it's all swollen and a bit red because you are aroused."

"I've never really looked at it before, mum said that anything to do with 'down there' was naughty and that only a doctor should look at it and touch it."

"Well we've established that mum got that wrong but it wasn't her fault. Now watch as I touch you."

I gasped as Mike's finger touched my clit and a bolt of electricity went from my clit to my nipples.

"Wow," I said, "that's nice."

I watched as Mike ran his finger around my clit and went up and down the sides of my slit. I pushed my legs even wider apart and the next time Mike's fingers went up and down my slit they went in between my lips causing me to moan. Then he went up and down and around my clit again and again causing me to moan again and again.

Then I gasped quite loudly as I saw Mike's finger disappear into my hole. That move caused my body to explode, start shaking and jerking. My brain just didn't know what was happening and I couldn't decide if I was in heaven or hell, but I could see my body jerking about and Mike's finger going in and out of my hole.

When the pleasure started to subside I looked at Mike's face and managed to say,

"Thank you."

I was a bit puzzled when Mike started to reply,

"Sorry sis, I didn't mean to finger you this time, I wanted to concentrate on your clit but I just couldn't stop myself."

"Mike, that was like, like totally awesome, maybe even better than the time Tom did that to me."

"Sarah, I didn't mean to finger you, just play with your clit so that you'd learn that you can cum quite easily just by playing with your clit. I was going to leave the fingering to another time to show you the added pleasure of a finger going in and out of your vagina."

"It was wonderful Mike."

"As well as just playing with your clit you can make yourself cum by putting all sorts of things in your vagina and moving them in and out."

"Mummy said that they only things that should go in there were a tampon and my husband's penis."

"Sarah, our mother had some great qualities but when it comes to women's bodies she listened to the priests way too much."

"I'm starting to believe that Mike, will you do that to me again please?"

"Not today Sarah, you just experiment with yourself. Remember, if it feels nice it's okay."

"Thanks Mike."

"My pleasure Sarah."

For the rest of the evening I did experiment playing with my pussy and I fingered myself as well. I didn't put anything else inside me that evening but I did think about what I was going to try using.

*****

In the morning I woke up with my hand still on my pussy and my legs still wide open. I hadn't even pulled the duvet over me. I went straight downstairs to get breakfast ready for Tom and Mike before they left for work.

"Not getting dressed then Sarah?" Mike asked when he walked in.

"Nope. I slept like this last night as well, and it felt great, no heavy nightie pulling on me as I moved around and I felt 'free'. My pussy was tingling a bit when I went to sleep and it still was when I woke up. It felt nice. I forgot to draw my curtains last night and the sun shining in when I woke up made me feel good as well."

"Sarah," Mike said, "you do realise that those Harvey brothers have their bedroom at the back of their house and that they will be able to see into your bedroom if you don't close the curtains?"

"I didn't think of that, but so what? You said that I should be proud of my body and not care who sees it."

"That was Tom who said that, but he's right, so the Harvey boys see you like that, so what?"

"That's what I was thinking Mike, why should I care if they see me without any clothes on? You know, I've decided that I'm never going to wear the clothes that mum bought me again, in fact I'm going to throw them all in the bin, and I'm going to leave my curtains open, the sun shining in this morning made me feel good."

"I think that you should at least keep one dress Sarah, you'll need to wear something when Tom takes you shopping."

"Oops, I forgot about that, but I'll throw that out when I get a new one."

"Did I hear my name?" Tom said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yes," Mike replied, "Sarah was saying that she's never going to wear any clothes again and that she's going to be proud when people see her naked. She left her curtains open last night and she says that she's never going to close them again because she like waking to the sun shining in and that she doesn't care if the Harvey boys see her naked."

"Okay Sarah, that's good but don't you go walking down the street or even out of this garden like that, there's a lot of strange people about who might do nasty things to you."

"Okay Tom, I won't."

Before long both Tom and Mike had gone to work and I was left on my own. I had housework to do so I got on with it. A few times something would happen to remind me that I didn't have any clothes on, and once I found my pussy pressing against the corner of the kitchen table. That made me feel nice and I stopped for a while and played with my pussy but again I couldn't make myself get that totally awesome feeling of an orgasm.

I went outside once to put some rubbish in the wheelie bin and it felt nice having the gentle breeze tickling my little titties and especially my pussy. I felt my nipples get hard and my clit came out to play. I wanted to have another go at giving myself an orgasm right there in the driveway but I had things to do and I reluctantly ignored the tingling.

One of the things that I had to do was some clothes washing, not mine, they were going to go into the bin. Mum had always told me that it's best to dry washing on the line outside so when it was ready I went outside with the washing basket and pegs in my hands.

I was about half way through hanging everything when I heard the voice of the old man living next door.

"Hello Sarah, how are you, I heard about your parents, I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Oh hi Mr. Jones, thank you, I'm okay, in fact I've never felt better. No, I shouldn't say that, it's just that I've discovered that I don't have to wear the horrible clothes that I had. Tom is going to take me shopping to get some nice new ones."

"That will be nice for you Sarah, so have you already thrown them out, it's just that you haven't got anything on."

"No, I'm going to pack them later, Tom and Mike told me that because I'm 18 now I can make up my own mind what I wear and since I don't like my old clothes I've decided to wear nothing at all until I get some new ones."

"Oh, happy 18th birthday Sarah, but I thought that your birthday was just after Christmas not quite recently."

"It was but we only got talking about my clothes yesterday."

"Oh, okay Sarah."

"Mr. Jones, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Sarah, anything."

"Mr. Jones, do you think think that I'm beautiful?"

"Yes I do Sarah."

"You don't think my titties are too small do you?"

"No Sarah, they're perfect."

"What about my pussy?"

"From what I can see it looks perfect too. Sarah, your whole body is perfect, why do you ask?"

"Well, the girls at school used to say that I was like a rake."

"I don't ever remember you looking like a rake Sarah, besides, you've been at college for a couple of years, you've grown since you were at school."

"Tom says that I've gone from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan."

"Sarah you were never an ugly duckling but you are a beautiful swan. You remind me of my Janice when she was your age, she used to walk around without any clothes on. She once got into trouble for running around town without any clothes on, that was how I met her."

"Mrs Jones used to run around with no clothes on?"

"Yes she did, so you're not the first girl to run around naked outside."

"Should I run around town like this? Oops, no, Tom said that I haven't to go out onto the street like this."

"I don't think that you should either, there's some strange people around these days. If you're wanting to be naked in public talk to your brothers, I'm sure that they can find somewhere where it will be okay."

"Okay Mr. Jones, thank you. I'd better get on now, I've got lots to do."

"Bye Sarah."

As I was hanging the rest of the washing I thought how nice Mr. Jones was, I'd never really talked to him before, mummy always joined in and took over any conversation that he or I had started. I tried to imagine Mrs Jones running down the street naked and giggled at the thought.

A bit later the doorbell rang and I went and opened the door to see the postman.

"Oh hello, it's Sarah isn't it? A bit early for you am I, sorry, I can wait if you want to go and put some clothes on."

"No that's okay, I've stopped wearing clothes."

"Okay, I've got a letter for your brother Tom and it needs signing for."

I put my hand out and took the little machine that he was holding.

"Use your finger and sign in that box please."

As I was doing that I said,

"I haven't written anything with my finger since I was in junior school."

"Me too, I still can't get used to it and I have to do it every day." The postman said as we exchanged the letter for the machine.

"Thanks Sarah, maybe I'll see you around now that college had finished, that was your last year wasn't it?"

"Yes, I'm looking for job now but I'm not too hopeful, I haven't go any qualifications."

"I'm sure that you'll find something Sarah. Gotta go, more letters to deliver. See ya."

I closed the door, looked at the letter and thought that it must be important.

I got most of the household jobs done then decided to try to do something about the tingling that had been in my nipples and pussy all day so I lay back on the sofa and my hands went to my titties and pussy. It was nice but not as nice as when Tom and Mike had made me cum with their hands. I even put a finger inside my vagina, which helped, and I even had a little bit of an orgasm but nothing like what Tom and Mike gave me.

Even when I sucked the juices that my pussy had left on my finger I couldn't cum like before and I was starting to get annoyed with myself. I was feeling good, even very good but that mind-blowing orgasm just wouldn't come.

Still feeling very aroused I eventually gave up and went to get the washing in. As I was doing that I looked through the back fence to the house where the Harvey brothers lived and wondered if they could make me cum like my brothers had. They are both about my age and therefore younger than my brothers and I wondered if the boys ages had anything to do with it.

With all the clothes in the basket I stood and looked at the Harvey windows wondering if they would be as good as my brothers and I even thought about climbing through the fence and going to see if they were there and would try.

Then I saw movement in one of the bedrooms then Terry Harvey was looking down at me. The tingling got stronger and I waved to Terry even though we'd hardly ever spoken to each other. Terry gave a sort of half wave then turned and disappeared out of my sight. I was a bit disappointed but I picked up the basket and carried it inside so that I could do the ironing.

12