Not the Sharpest Knife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked some more about where they were going on their summer holidays and after telling them that I didn't have any plans I left them and went back to the lounger where I spread my legs and made myself cum again. I'm getting good at it but the orgasms aren't quite as good as when Mike or Tom play with my pussy.

As I lay there relaxing and wondering when I would do it again, I thought about the Harvey brothers and them going on holiday. Tom and Mike had stopped going on holiday with mum and dad 3 years ago and it had been just mum, dad and me, and to be honest, it was boring. We only went to the same resort on the south coast and I had got to know the place quite well. Only once had they taken us on a holiday abroad, 4 years ago and that was a touring holiday that all 3 of us kids found extremely boring.

Those holidays on the south coast were the one place where I was grateful for the thick clothes that mum bought me as it always seemed to be cold and often raining down there. I wanted to go somewhere where it was warm and I could sunbathe with my new found freedom.

I imagined myself on a beach with the sun beating down and proudly showing off my naked body to everyone on the beach.

I was still daydreaming when I heard the doorbell. Going down the side of the house I discovered yet another delivery driver with a parcel for Tom. Why Tom get his plumbing bits delivered to our home instead of his work I don't know but the delivery guy seemed pleased to be greeted by the naked me.

Anyway, I went back to my sunbathing and started playing with my pussy. I think that the delivery guy seeing me had woken my pussy and it wanted some attention. Whilst I was gently rubbing I started daydreaming again and the next thing that I knew was Tom standing beside me and waking me.

"Been playing with your pussy again Sarah? Your hand seems to spend most of it's time on or in your pussy these days."

"Oh hi Tom, I guess that that's your fault for showing me how good sex is."

"Hey, that was your fault Sarah, all I said was that you are 18 now and that you can decide for yourself what you wear, or don't wear."

"Yeah I now, I'm just grateful that you and Mike aren't so, so, so old fashioned and all religious about sex. Mum was great but she missed out on so much fun."

"Yes, I blame those damned priests. They couldn't have any fun so they made sure that no one else did as well. Never mind, that's all history, I'm just happy that you are having some fun now. Talking of which, get yourself upstairs, it's time for your next lesson Sarah."

"Are you going to show me another way of doing a 69 Tom?"

"Upstairs Sarah, NOW."

Tom slapped my bare butt as I got up and I wondered if he was going to spank me but in my bedroom I watched him take all his clothes off then lay on my bed. I watched his cock grow and point up to the ceiling above his head.

"My pussy is getting all wet Tom, are you going to fuck me? It doesn't look like you are going to spank me."

"Knees either side of my hips girl, facing me."

I did.

"Sarah, I know that you are concerned that proper fucking might hurt you so this first time we are going to do it with you on top. That way you can control how far down and how fast you go."

"We're going to fuck?"

"Yes Sarah, but as I said, you are going to control it this first time, the next time me or Mike will may not be so gentle with you. Take hold of my cock and lower yourself onto it."

I did and if felt so wonderful when the end of his cock touched the entrance to my hole, and when I lowered myself a bit and it started going inside me I thought that I might just cum before it was right inside me.

I lowered myself a bit more and I did cum. Tom put his hands on my hips and held me firm as the waves of pleasure made my body shake. As the waves started to go I lowered myself a bit more and nearly came again.

Taking it slow I finally managed to get down as far as I could go. I could feel his cock hitting something hard and outside I was actually sitting on him. I took a long, deep breath and said,

"That feels soo good Tom, we should have done this years ago."

Tom didn't answer me and I knew that it was a silly thing to say, mum, or dad, would have grounded me for life if they found out we'd done what we were doing right then.

After a couple of minutes Tom told me to lift up then lower myself again. I did, and wow. I did it again, then again, then again. The smile on my face must have been a mile wide, I was in heaven.

I could feel that tingling getting stronger and stronger and I just knew that I was going to cum again soon, very soon. Then I felt this weird feeling inside me, something warm felt as if it was squirting inside me. It took a couple of seconds to realise that it was Tom who was cumming inside me, and that realisation made me cum as well.

This time when the waves started disappearing I fell forward onto Tom's chest.

"Tom, that was, was, I don't know what to say, what's more wonderful that wonderful?"

"Awesome?" Tom replied.

"Yes, totally awesome, thank you Tom, thank you so much."

"You are so welcome Sarah, yes, sister Sarah."

"I'm not a nun."

"No no, you're my sister, do you know what incest is Sarah?"

"The teacher talk about that in PSHE but I don't remember much about it."

"Well incest is when members of the same family have sex together."

"So we've done incest? So what, it was nice, still is, I can feel your cock getting soft."

"Yes it was, but incest is illegal."

"Why? It was nice."

"Well, the scientists think that if a girl gets pregnant by another member of her family the baby might be deformed or not normal in the head."

"Well I'm on the pill so I'm not going to have a baby."

"True, but the law still says that sex between family members is illegal so Sarah, you must promise me that you will never, ever, tell anyone that you've been fucked by either Mike or me."

"Okay, I can do that, I promise. I'll tell them that it was Mr. Jones that fucked me."

"If you do tell anyone you should probably tell them that it was someone nearer your own age Sarah. People may not think that an 18 year old girl being fucked by a 65 or 70 year old man is such a good thing."

"That's silly, Mr. Jones is nice. Can I ask him to fuck me?"

"That's up to you Sarah, but if you do tell anyone about your fucking partners it may be best to invent some boyfriend."

"A make believe boyfriend?"

"Yes, that's it, like you used to make up stories about your dolls being real people."

"Yeah, okay. Your cock is sliding out of me, can I try to make it hard again?"

"Oh go on then."

I climbed off Tom then bent over and gave him a blowjob, well not all the way, just long enough to make him hard again. His cock tasted different this time and I eventually realised that it was a combination of his cum and my juices, both of which I'd tasted before, but not together.

While I was sucking his cock I could feel his cum leaking out of me and running down my inner thighs. It felt funny.

As soon as Tom's cock was hard I climbed on him again. This time I lined up his cock and sank down onto it in one go. I didn't even think about it hurting me, I just wanted it inside me again. I let out a long sigh as my bum sat on the tops of his thighs.

"I could sit here for ever." I said.

"Yes, it does feel nice," Tom replied, "but I don't think that I will stay hard for ever. Besides Sarah, we're doing it just one way, there are dozens of ways that we can do it and you might like some of them better."

"Are you going to show me all of them Tom?"

"Ha, that's a great idea Sarah, but not very practical. Tell you what, I'll try and find a website that shows you lots of them and then you can try them with either Mike or me. I suspect that you'll need to be an acrobat to try some of them and some of them will hurt you."

"I want to try them all." I said as I started to go up and again.

This time it took a lot longer for us both to cum. After a minute or so I got hold of Tom's hands and put them on my little titties. Tom's fingers started doing things to my nipples that felt good.

Finally we both came and I collapsed down onto Tom's chest again. I was feeling very happy and satisfied, well my brain did, but my pussy was soon wanting more. Also, the rest of my body needed a bit of a rest.

It didn't get much rest because Mike arrived home and when he came upstairs and saw me laying on top of Tom he said,

"Have you 2 just been fucking?"

"Yes," I replied, "It's your turn next, when do you want me?"

"Give me a couple of minutes to get washed then I'll fuck you. You've just ridden Tom Cow Girl style so I'll fuck you Doggy style."

"That way of fucking was called Cow Girl style, I don't get it."

"Imaging a girl riding a cow like she would a horse."

"Okay, so why isn't it called Horse style?"

"I guess that It's because cow are females. Yeah I know, it's like blowjobs are actually sucking. Just accept it Sarah."

"Okay, so what's doggy style?" I asked Tom as Mike disappeared into his room.

"Like dogs fuck, you'll like it." Tom replied, "doing it that way is very popular."

I had to think if I'd ever seen dogs fucking but I couldn't remember any time. I didn't want to waste any more time talking so quietly started counting to 120 then went into Mike's room. He was just wearing his underpants and I could see a nice bulge in the front.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed with your knees right at the edge Sarah, and get those knees well apart."

I did, and a few seconds later I felt his cock touch my still very wet pussy. I gasped as a bolt of electricity went from my pussy to my nipples. Then I felt Mike's cock slide inside me.

As I think I said before, Mike's cock isn't as big as Tom's but it still felt nice, very nice as it slid inside me. Mike slowly went in and out a few rimes then he started doing it faster and deeper. I realised that my body was moving forwards with each of his thrusts then going back to try to keep him deeper inside me as he pulled back. The other thing was that he had put his under me and was holding my little titties and pulling on my nipples.

I didn't last long before I started to cum, but Mike just kept thrusting in and out of me which made my orgasm last longer until he finally thrust deep and his hands left my tits and went to my hips and pulled me tight against him.

My body was shaking and jerking as he pulled me tight to him and shot his sperm deep inside me.

When Mike finally pulled out of me I was left there on my hands and knees, my arms had collapsed, my head was on the bed and my bum was up in the air.

"That's a nice sight," Mike said as he got hold of his webcam and held it behind my bum. "A well fucked pussy with cum seeping out."

I looked over to his computer screens and saw my bum with my pussy between the cheeks. My pussy did look different, all red and swollen, but it didn't hurt. I watched as Mike's, and probably Tom's as well, sperm seeped out of my hole.

I was happy, very happy and I wanted more.

After a minute or two Mike moved the camera away and I pushed myself up onto my feet.

"How long before tea is ready Sarah?" Mike asked.

It was a funny experience for me, making the tea with the sperm from both my brothers slowly leaking out of my vagina and creeping down the insides of my thighs, but as I worked I decided that if my wish of getting fucked by them every day came true I would have to get used to that feeling.

As we sat eating our tea I asked Tom and Mike if they had anything planned for their holidays. Mike said that he was going to Spain with some of his mates but Tom said that he had nothing planned.

"Tom sweet brother of mine, would you please take me somewhere warm for a week or 2, I want to walk naked on a beach and swim in the sea."

Tom looked at me for a minute or so then said,

"Have you got any money to pay for a holiday Sarah?"

"I've got the pocket money that mum used to give me."

"That might just pay for a meal one evening." Mike said.

"Did dad get you a new passport when your last one ran out?" Mike asked.

"I don't know, I think so but I'm not sure. Where are our passports?"

"It's okay Sarah," Tom said, "When I was going through all dad's papers I found our passports and he did renew yours Sarah."

"Oh good, so can we go please Tom?"

"Where would you want to go?"

"I don't know, somewhere hot with a beach where I can be free of clothes. Where are you going Mike?"

"Ibiza."

"Where's that?" I asked.

"The Mediterranean."

"The Mediterranean is a big sea isn't it? Will it be hot there?"

"Yes and yes Sarah." Tom replied.

"And are there beaches there where I can take my clothes off?"

"Yes." Mike replied.

"Can we go there please Tom. I'll let you fuck me every day?"

"Only once?" Tom asked.

"As many times as you want and where ever you want, I'll give you as many blowjobs as you want as well, please?"

"Well I do have a couple of weeks holiday owing, I suppose that we could."

I nearly fell off my chair as I got up and went to give Tom a hug.

"You're the best Tom." I said as I pressed my little titties against his arm.

"I suppose that you'll be wanting some new clothes to take with you Sarah?"

"No, you already bought me some."

"That's hardly enough for a holiday where you will be out and about all the time."

"Oh, I don't want to wear much and only when I have to."

"Okay Sarah," Tom said, "I'll see if I can my holidays booked then we'll look for somewhere. Once we book a hotel and flight we'll think about clothes for you."

"Than you Tom," I said, "can you fuck me again please? I want to celebrate."

"Don't count your chickens." Mike said, "it's not all booked yet."

"What have chickens got to do with it?" I asked.

"Never mind." Mike replied.

I was a happy girl as I cleared up after the meal. It would be my first holiday without my parents and without my mother's choice of clothes for me. I felt as light as air as I moved around the kitchen putting things away.

After that I went and lay on my bed thinking. My right hand drifted to my pussy and I thought about how my life had changed. Okay I'd lost my parents but I had never been so happy.

If I could live the rest of my life like it was right then it really would be a case of,

"And I lived happily ever after."