All Comments on 'Not The Woman She Used To Be'

by OnlyByMoonlight

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You already have your answer

You answered your own question in the last paragraph. It doesn't matter if her's seeing someone else, she no longer interested in you. Get yourself protected, see a lawyer. When she is served you will see. She might fight to win you back and she might be ready to move on. You will know then.

It will be your choice to let her win you back, be cautious, take it slow, be sure. Other wise you can move on. It will be slow and painful. But it will take less time than if you continue waiting for her to drop it on you. Better to be the dumper that the dumpie.

I know married 9 years to a wife just like this. We were great together, very successful business. On again off again. 5 GREAT years!! 6 months apart. Moved 1500 miles fresh start 4 months together 6 months apart. then 2 years together. I got her through nursing school then came home to a empty house and lots of bills.

8 months later I was debt free and had started dating again. Married 16 years to a wife that thinks more about me than herself. I try to be just as good to her.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
The relationship isn't dying.

It's dead. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lonlier with her than with out her

I was in a relationship, similiar to yours, you keep thinking of how it was ,or how it should be... yet don't dare to see it for what it is, which is over....

So it's time to get your balls back, you had a life berfore her, you will have one after. It's hard, but you realize what a weight her abuse had on you,and you will find happiness. She may beg you to stay, but it only gets worse when you do, what's next her bringing her boyfriends home, while you serve them tea and cookies??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good luck

You sound like a good guy. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She doesn't seem emotionally abusive,

she seems emotionally distant. Dude, your marriage is over. It doesn't matter if someone else is involved because she doesn't love you and your claim that you can't live without her??? How the fuck does that work? DOes she eat for you? Breathe for you? Hell no, in fact, she doesn't even care about you so take your balls from her purse and time to get a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
idiot--you're all done

Depressing story. Unloving wife-- stupid husband. When will he wake up?

the ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad story.

You have written about two very sad people. The husband is sad for putting up with the wife and the wife is sad for staying in a marriage with someone she doesn't love.

slow_n_gentleslow_n_gentleover 14 years ago
Excellent emotional story

OBM you used just the right amount of emotion to make the story believable and draw your readers in. By the other comments posted, you made many believe. Congratulations, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
simple choice

There was nothing to save here. No musing with her, except for the negative. Doubt she'll care to see the end, officially or other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous