All Comments on 'Not-Valentine's Day'

by QuietBedlam21

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
EARJEARJabout 2 years ago

What a sweet, sexy, and well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Epic. Fun. Snarky. I knew a Monica once, it must be in the name.

PS: Mona Lott. I needed a hot minute to continue reading.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 2 years ago

Lovely story, really enjoyed the pace and the relationship building.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a great story, I wish that you had so many more for me to read. 5*

G5902G5902about 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING STORY!!! This is a fun story, it is a nicely paced story, and it is very well written. The pace of this story is so important because the reader can see the unique friendship slowly but steadily growing into something more, and than finally the love is obvious. Thank you so much for sharing this incredible story.

Fails_At_WritingFails_At_Writingabout 2 years ago

That was a surprising amount of fun! Just the right combination of snark, befuddlement, and sexy. Well done!

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

This was a very non-romantic story. Here's your +5+

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 2 years ago

That was wonderful. Thanks!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Very good plot, great characters, and excellent banter and buildup make this a really fun story. Great job and best wishes in the contest.

FirefighterjimFirefighterjimabout 2 years ago

Well done, strong work. Enjoyed reading it very much.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Liked the way you put this together with a slow burn although not obvious at the beginning. Pleased it worked out for them eventually. Loved the banter and word play. Worth 5⛤

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 2 years ago

Quite entertaining well told story. Excellent banter with a slow build up to the final humorous conclusion.

Nice original writing style.

smc331smc331about 2 years ago

Outstanding. A truly enjoyable read.

greenday0418greenday0418about 2 years ago

Great dialogue, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. The story flows naturally and is paced perfectly, stabilized by grounded dialogue. No useless info, just a great story with characters you want to root for. It's an easy thing to see the story play in my head as I read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story put a smile on my face! Great characters - wouldn't they be fine friends? (Have to teach Chucklebutt a bit about wine though)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really liked that story, the harmony between the characters was really nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read, great characters, and a story I thoroughly enjoyed. Props to this skilled writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories, if not the best I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was really good, felt like real people. Good build up. Didn't rely on easy erotica tropes. Following.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories i have read. And your writing and timing are so perfect. Cheers to Glascock and Mona-Lot.

BrilliantkidBrilliantkidalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant fabulous story. So well written!

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
They were a bit short on descriptive vocabulary; But

Pretty fucking good anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well developed story that reeks of reality. Good sex finally, but worth the build up

Pickles7287Pickles7287almost 2 years ago

Love your writing and the clever banter…looking forward to more

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

I love 'slow burn' stories like this but when combined with skilled writing, a creative plot and rounded character building this made an outstanding yarn. I look forward to reading your other work. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars, added to my favourites and following.

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMindedover 1 year ago

To each, their own. First downer that I have done here. I hate to see hate words/actions being used as endearments, even seeing them in private may give some the feelings that it is OK. When you mean/feel love, let the words/action show that.. I wished that I could have found somethings in this that I liked but it simply was too much for me.

Thank you for the efforts.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
You are hereby promoted to favorite author status

Well written, good character and relationship growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the characters and dialog. Full marks for grammar etc. Pacing a bit slow at first, but climax (ho ho) and ending were great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do enjoy the slow burn stories more than the cheap imitation Penthouse letter versions.

Thanks for the time and effort you’ve put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a well crafted story. This is skilled writing. I love the ones that leave me all warm and flushed with a smile on my face.

tarranskytarranskyover 1 year ago

Loved the characters and how the story was built and developed. And also how it made me feel as I read it. Wish I could do it half as good as you do. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the storytelling and the character development, it makes the tension so much better

lor210lor21010 months ago

Great story. Characters were well written and it flowed naturally.

icestripesicestripes9 months ago

Good stuff. Extremely well done. Kudos and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel like I know these people, like they were real friends of mine back in my 20s and I knew they should be together but they didn’t. And then they did and declared their love for each other and then fucked each other like monkeys on meth, like I knew they would. And I got to watch. It was so hot and so sweet and so romantic. You should write a lot more stories.

xtrail65xtrail653 months ago

Awesome story, I love the play between them. So often is the case that what we truely love and need is usually right in front of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietBedlam21@QuietBedlam21
137 Followers
I've written as a hobby for most of my life and written erotica since I first discovered it. As with all creation some of it was terrible, some of it was good, but almost none of it was ever shared. Then one day I realized: why not? What have I got to lose? People will eit...