Not What I Expected

Story Info
A guy meets a girl at a bar who awakens his piss fetish.
2.1k words
4.67
17.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a fabulous time. Some nights, I struck out, but tonight, I'd asked a girl to dance and she said "yes." We hit it off and ended up dancing together for the entire first set, only taking a seat when the band went on break.

I have to say that it was her eyes that first attracted me to her. She had happy, playful eyes, the kind that little greeting card kittens or bunnies have. Those eyes made the rest of her face positively delightful. The rest of her wasn't bad either, although it took me some time to take it all in. I noticed her breasts next. It was hard not to considering she was wearing one of those striped tube tops that hugged her boobs without deforming their natural shape. I knew exactly what I was getting with those boobs. Granted, the nipples would still be a surprise, but I was confident that it would be a good surprise. She was not skinny, but neither was she fat. My father would say she was "corn fed." She had some padding, and her jeans, tight as they were, indicated that her butt might just be a bit bigger than I would have preferred. That didn't bother me. I would rather have a girl a little to soft and cuddly, if there is such a thing, than one who was scrawny and hard.

We danced more than we talked. The music was simply too loud to be able to carry on a conversation. I learned her name was Bridget and she worked at a potato packing facility--where it seems half the population of Idaho was employed. Talking wasn't important to me just then. I was more interested in the way she looked into my eyes as we danced. I was generally pretty dense when it came to reading women. Honestly, I haven't improved much over the years. But even I could tell that she was into me.

Finally, the band took a break and we left the dance floor. She led me over to a table where her friends were waiting for her and sat me down. She poured us both a beer and then sat on my lap, straddling me since there were no empty chairs. That was fine with me.

After pounding down her beer--she said she was thirsty and I believed her--she said she had to pee. I was pretty sure she did, but I felt like teasing her and held on to her, not letting her get up. She looked at me with those sweet, playful eyes and threatened to piss in my lap if I didn't let her go. I called her bluff and didn't let go of her. Bridget looked at me with an evil twinkle in her eye and opened the floodgates and let the contents of her bladder go. Since she was straddling me, her face to mine, I could see the moment when she realized she couldn't turn it off. She couldn't stop peeing. It just kept coming and coming.

That was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. I never expected it to be so erotic, but it was. I could see that Bridget was frightened of what my reaction might be. I don't think she expected me to kiss her the way I did.

"I was afraid you would be mad," she said when our lips parted. "I only meant to wet a little, but I couldn't stop."

"I guess you're stuck with me now that you've marked your territory," I said, grinning.

"You're really not mad?" she asked, searching my face.

"No. I kind of liked it. It made me horny"

Bridget kissed me again, and this time her tongue invaded my mouth.

"That's soo hot," she said after our lips parted. "Would you let me pee on you again?"

I tried to get a sense of what she was driving at before I answered. I was pretty sure that answering "no" would not have played as favorably as answering "yes," so I nodded, watching her face light up with delight.

"You really would? Because I really think it's so hot. I know I'm a weirdo, but I can't help it."

"Yeah, but next time I want to watch it come out."

"Oh! Sure!" she said enthusiastically. Then she studied my face again and asked, "I don't suppose you'd consider drinking it, would you? Because that would really be hot. I think I would marry you if you were willing to drink my pee."

I knew that there weren't any serious health concerns as far as drinking urine was concerned. I knew it probably wasn't something one should make a habit of, but I didn't think swallowing a few mouthfuls of piss would be a problem, especially if doing so got me laid--and it looked like a sure thing.

"I would do that for you," I said.

"Oh my gosh!" she said and slid off my lap and stood. I am so happy to hear you say that. She tossed her keys to her friend and pulled me out the door of the bar. I followed her out of the door, keenly aware that I appeared to have pissed myself, but maybe it was hard to tell in the dimly lit bar.

I led her to my car, her jeans were absolutely piss-soaked. Mine weren't much better. I really didn't want my car upholstry smelling like piss, but there was precious little I could do about it at the moment. Besides, getting laid might be at stake. A man's gotta have his priorities straight.

I lived alone in a tiny studio apartment, so I headed to my place. The drive there reminded me of that song by.38 Special, "Rockin' Into The Night."

Once there, I wasted no time getting Bridget naked. I knelt in front of her, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling down the fly. They were tight, and the fact they were wet only made them more difficult to remove. I got them down around her ankles and happened to look up to see her lovely pussy showing through the thin wet fabric of her cotton panties. I stopped fiddling with her jeans and put my mouth over her vulva. I could smell her pee, of course, but over and above that was the musky scent emanating from her arousal. It made my dick hard instantly.

I pulled her panties down none too gently and immediately pressed my face into her crotch. She had quite a crop of pubic hair and I rubbed my face in it before pulling her labia apart and going for the sweet nectar leaking from her vagina.

Bridget moaned as my tongue explored the inner folds of her vagina. I hadn't had much experience going down on a girl. My previous girlfriends had not wanted my face poking around in their nether regions. Their loss.

After a moment of fumbling around her vagina with my tongue, Bridget pushed me away.

"I need your cock in me right now," she said. "I want to orgasm with your cock inside me. I want you to cum inside me."

Even though my cock was already hard, her words made it just a little harder. Bridget laid back on the bed, legs spread, beckoning me. I entered her easily since she was so wet and I was so hard. Her pussy was wonderfully tight and felt amazing on my rigid penis. I was afraid that I would cum almost immediately, but my cock was actually so hard that it was kind of numb. I was able to give Bridget a run for her money.

Bridget pulled her tube top down, giving me my first glimpse of her boobs, and began playing with them and squeezing her nipples. Watching that almost made me cum, but surprisingly, I was able to keep going until she erupted in orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled as her body began convulsing in the throes of orgasm.

I continued pouring the meat to her, feeling her vagina squeezing my dick and somehow still not cumming. Until about three thrusts later. Then, all at once, my own orgasm erupted and I buried my cock deep inside her as my sperm shot out repeatedly.

The sensation of spilling my seed into this wonderful willing vessel before me was one I can't adequately describe. It was freedom. It was power. It was becoming one with a girl I barely knew. That made it even more delicious. It was like eating forbidden fruit.

"That was so hot," Bridget said, smiling. "Come let me suck your cock."

Obediently, I lay on the bed next to her. She moved into position over my now flaccid penis. Her perky breasts swung enticingly from her chest as she took my penis in her mouth. It didn't seem to bother her at all that it was still slimy with her juices mingled with my cum. Perhaps that was the reason she wanted to suck it. I certainly wasn't going to complain. It was erotic and felt good, but it wasn't going to make my cock hard. At least not for a few minutes. What it did do is reveal my urge to pee.

"I hate to interrupt," I told her, "but I have to pee."

"That's what I've been waiting for," she said after releasing my still flaccid penis from the warm confines of her mouth. She got off the bed so I could get up and go to the bathroom, but she stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"Um, to the bathroom?"

"Stop. I want you to pee on me." She knelt on the floor and opened her mouth wide."

I was going to say something stupid like, Are you sure? But it was obvious that she knew what she wanted. Who was I to judge? After all, I already acknowledged that I was willing to do the same for her. Even though I'd never done it before, I had to admit that the thought of it was a turn-on. So, I indulged her.

"Do you want it in your mouth or everywhere?" I asked. I wanted to do it right for her.

"Aim for my face and mouth," she instructed. "It'll go down my breasts and pussy on its own."

That made sense to me. But not to my penis. It had been trained not to pee on people for some reason. I had to overcome the mental roadblock before I could actually go. Once I did, though, Bridget got all that she wanted.

I pissed on her face, her eyes were closed, and forehead, before adjusting my aim for her mouth. I hit her mouth and heard the sound of my piss filling it up, then watching as she gulped it down. It was an incredible feeling, surpassed only by the feeling of cumming inside her unprotected vagina. I loved that.

All good things come to an end, and once my bladder was empty, I thought we were done. I was wrong.

"Now it's your turn," she said.

I experienced a brief instant of uncertainty. Did I really want to do this? To be honest, I had considered it as a fantasy, but doing it was quite another thing. The uncertainty was washed away by the lust I felt rise up in me at the thought of just how dirty it would be to drink my girl's piss.

Bridget had me kneel in front of her, as she had done for me. Then she spread her labia wide. I could see her pee hole in front of my face and was fascinated by it.

"Open your mouth," she told me. "If you love me, you won't spit it out. You'll swallow it like I did for you."

I watched as a stream of piss emerged from her pisshole until my reflexes took over and my eyes closed to keep the piss out of my eyes. For a girl, Bridget had pretty good aim. I heard the same sound of my mouth filling with her piss that I had heard when I was pissing in her mouth. When my mouth filled, I swallowed. To be honest, I think it was more out of reflex than the fact that I loved Bridget. Hell, I'd only just met the girl and from what I knew of her, she was crazy. But it was a crazy that I liked. It was a crazy that turned me on. I decided right then, as I swallowed my second mouthful of her piss, that she was the one for me.

We've been together ever since, five years, now. We still love pissing on each other and piss drinking. We both feel fortunate to have found someone who shares our fetish.