Not What It Seems Ch. 03

Story Info
There's only one rule...always on camera.
9.1k words
4.31
9.4k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story has cuckolding and a lot of it, as well as someone being manipulated for sex. If neither of these are up your alley, please move along. This story is not for you. This isn't entirely my usual stuff, but it came to me and I had to get it out. As always the people in this aren't real, this stuff didn't happen. At least not to my knowledge.

Also, I'll be quick, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's left feedback on this. All of your feedback (even the negative ones) helped in writing this installment. I genuinely didn't plan on doing another bit for this, but here it is and I hope you enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------

After Robert spent the day showing Valen the benefits of submitting to her new role as his personal sex toy, and had left his sister-in-law a sweaty, cum-covered mess, Jeremy returned home and went to work providing all the after care his exhausted and dazed wife needed. All the while he murmured soft comforts and praises, helping her navigate the sub space Robert had unknowingly fucked her into.

When Jeremy's hands were busy gently washing his wife's body -- and his eyes were taking in all the new marks his brother had painted his wife's body with -- he told her how proud he was of her for being so convincing with his brother. And while he washed her hair he spoke with a voice that was made husky and low by his arousal, about how sexy it had been to hear her tell his brother to use her, that he owned her body despite her happy marriage. He knew his wife and every area she would worry about the most, and therefore knew what he needed to desensitize her to or, even better, get her excited by. Not wanting her to feel used by him, Jeremy made sure she knew he was very much appreciative of what she had done for him.

Normally Jeremy would never dream of manipulating Valen, because he loved her just the way she was and he truly wouldn't change a thing about her...except maybe her football team. What husband wants a house divided? But he knew if he could get her past the fact that it was Robert that made her feel so damn good, then both of them could benefit from the outcome he was aiming for.

He wasn't ignorant of the fact that Robert had some moves he didn't. And, he was aware that even though he himself got rough enough to make her happy, Robert didn't care about being gentle and could give her the hard, careless fucking she actually needed. The truth was, the only thing Valen and Jeremy had been missing -- sexually speaking -- was the roughness Robert provided.

Strangely, Jeremy had no problem feeding into her breath play kink. They both figured it was probably because she didn't like the grip to be tight enough to cut off air, just tight enough for him to show that he was holding her right where he wanted her. That she was at his mercy. Maybe some nights tight enough to limit her air flow without fully cutting it off; he always left that up to her. They had agreed before the first night of Robert's visit that no matter what turn-ons the two ever spoke about, that was something just for her and her husband.

Valen would never trust Robert enough with that kind of control and Jeremy respected that. He also took a bit of pride in knowing how much his wife trusted him with her overall well being and care. It went without saying that neither of them trusted the younger brother enough to let him in on that kink of hers.

It was well understood by Valen that Jeremy would never push her into anything that would harm her. But because she had trouble with new things sometimes, he would only gently push her into something if he knew in the end she would enjoy herself. And he was positive, if he could get her to let more happen with Robert she would enjoy herself. He could see it most when she got lost in what Robert was doing to her. Hear it in way she moaned "Robbie" as his thicker cock stretched her in that "painfully good" way, as she described it during one of their talks.

Of course Jeremy himself would benefit from setting up an affair between them that he would know about -- his cuck kink, already pleased with how things were progressing so far, would have a constant supply of free porn. He did once think about maybe using another guy as her breeding stud, but no. There was something about watching her bend to the will of a man she couldn't stand...

Seeing her unable to deny how good Robert made her feel was a euphoric thing for him, and he didn't fully understand it. But watching his strong-willed (and stubborn) wife submit to his brother was intoxicating. This was the woman that couldn't be swayed once she put herself to something...and she was having trouble standing firm and fighting against Robert's advances. He loved watching the confused pleasure play on her face as Robert gave her pleasure she didn't want to feel, but couldn't deny. He was watching his brother break her down to her base instincts and he couldn't be more turned on...but it couldn't happen if he didn't work on her when Robert wasn't around to.

If he had even the slightest doubt that she wouldn't love getting to keep her husband while also getting the careless plowing she needed -- and the babies she wanted to carry -- then he would think of a different solution. He wanted this pseudo affair to happen, but not at her discomfort. And, as previously stated, he knew his wife. He understood she was confused about her sexual attraction to her "enemy", but with the right words he knew he could coax her into opening up more. Robert was already doing his work to make sure she learned her new place, and Jeremy was determined to help out.

Over the next few weeks Valen would get random visits from Robert when Jeremy was at work, spread out so her husband wouldn't "catch on", and as Jeremy watched on the cameras Valen gave herself over to the needs of her brother-in-law.

He had been glued to his cameras, barely able to get any work done, when Robert put her on the kitchen island one day. It was the one place she wouldn't let him fuck her, but Robert was taking her right there, holding her ass cheeks while he thrust in and out of her. Valen could only wrap her legs around his waist and cling to him as more moans fell from her lips, his brother's name a breathy chant as she took what he gave her.

"That's it Robbie," she barely got out between his hard thrusts, rocking her against the counter, "leave me too sore for Jere when he gets home. I want to remember who my pussy belongs to later."

"Tell me it's mine again."

"My pussy belongs to you Robbie." She moaned and scratched at the space between his shoulders as his thrusts became erratic. "My body is yours. That's your baby," she whimpered when he bucked hard against her, "growing in me."

Robert thrust deep as he erupted inside of her, his hips jerking against her in shallow thrusts as more of his cum spilled inside her. Valen moaned, obviously enjoying the feeling of his warmth spreading through her. "Fucking take it all slut," he grunted over her shoulder as he rode out his orgasm.

"Oh god yes," she whimpered as she rocked her hips into his slowing movements, "fill your slut with your cum. Pump it nice and deep for me baby." She encouraged as she grabbed his ass, tugging him closer. "I want it to stay in me."

From the look of pleasure on her face, Jeremy could see she wasn't pretending as she begged Robert to fill her up. He was proud of her progress, and to further encourage her, every night she fucked Robert during the day when Jeremy got home he would reward her good behavior with the after care Robert neglected her of...before showing her just how much he appreciated the show she put on for him.

She would cling to him as he rocked against her, moaning her pleasure as he praised her for all the filthy things she said to his brother. Contrary to what Valen's lies led Robert to believe, Jeremy had no problem getting his wife off. He used his own skills to his full advantage as he reinforced her good behavior with his brother. As a result, each time her resistance grew weaker and weaker when Robert came over.

She started responding more eagerly to his actions, even began initiating their kisses with needy moans as she pulled him closer. It looked like Jeremy wouldn't have to do much more work to get her on board with his plans when she came to him and told him she needed a break from everything. But most importantly, she needed him. Of course he agreed.

The next day he posted in the family chat that he and Valen were taking off for a second honeymoon and would check in when they landed. Everyone but Robert sent their well wishes for a good time, a few making jokes about five years being too soon for a second honeymoon. Robert was too busy cussing about losing his cum dump for the duration of their trip to respond.

What Jeremy hadn't said in the family chat was he and Valen were actually taking a few days to vacation shop, and that he had to get stuff lined up with his business partner for him to take the time off. He just didn't want anyone to know they were still home because he wanted to get some extra quality time in with her as a 'thank you' for always putting up with his weird hours and constant work flow. No other woman had put up with it until she came along, and he refused to ever knowingly take that for granted.

After Jeremy sent the text in the group chat he turned over in bed and wrapped his arm around his still sleeping wife, silently chuckling at the snort and snore that she gave. He smiled as he rubbed his hand over the small, barely noticeable swell of the bump that begun showing just the other day. Ever since he first noticed it he couldn't unsee it. Even when she wore a shirt that was too loose to showcase it, the swell was burned into his mind's eye. That was their baby.

He wished he could be the biological father of his wife's baby, but he already loved the tiny gift that was growing in her womb. He was excited that she was already pregnant, having worried it would take a while. If she asked, he would be honest and admit that with how easily she conceived his brother's child it did sting a little, considering how long they tried. But only because it was a confirmation of what he already knew, that his sperm count was too low and the sperm itself wasn't good enough to create a baby with the woman he loved. But he was so damn happy for her. She had wanted to be a mom so bad, and now he had found a way to give that to her.

He thought about the day Robert had pushed his way inside their home and taken Valen, how she had again begged him to keep breeding her. It made Jeremy wonder how fertile his wife was. How many children would he get to raise with her if they kept Robert around as her stud?

Blood flowed to his cock at the image in his mind of her holding one baby to her breast to nurse while another grew in her rounded out stomach. His hand stroked over the small bump before resting there as he wondered how long it would be until he could feel their baby moving against his hand.

His cock stiffened against her ass when he imagined her in a few months, naked with her breasts swollen and her belly round and heavy in pregnancy. It drew his kind to another part of their conversation.

"...when your pregnancy hormones get to be too much for him to keep up with, I'll be the cock you come running to. I'll put you on your hands and knees and fuck you while your belly and milk heavy tits sway beneath you."

After he made his dark promise Robert had aimed his leaking cock at Valen's heated core and sank back into the woman he now knew carried his child. Valen had moaned for him the way she did when Jeremy was stuffing her full, and had wrapped her arms around him in surrender. Jeremy had never wished so badly to be able to read his wife's thoughts as she rocked her hips into his brother's thrusts and moaned for him.

"That's it Val, let me show you how good I can treat you when Jeremy can't keep up with your needs. You want that, don't you? You want to keep coming to me don't you baby?"

"Oh god," she had whimpered. "Yes I want it."

The words had spilled from easily from her mouth as they fucked each other. She had even told him she wanted to be his slut, which was something new for her. Jeremy knew better than to ever call his wife a slut, even in bed, but with Robert that aversion seemed to disappear.

That was part of what was encouraging him to ease her into the pseudo affair with his younger brother. He obviously brought out a side of her that she enjoyed, when she quit focusing on her hatred of him, and Jeremy wanted that for her.

His cock was aching at this point, and it was his own fault for revisiting those memories while her naked body was laid out beside him. He slid his hand down to the juncture of her thighs, exhaling slowly when he felt she was already warm and wet there. He wondered if she was dreaming of his brother and it made his cock throb so hard a bit of precum dribbled from the tip. As he eased two fingers into her, she woke with a soft gasp, her walls tightening around the intruding digits as a moan escaped her.

"Sorry for waking you angel," he murmured against her shoulder as he began to pump his fingers in and out, "but my cock needs you."

Valen gave a sleepy moan as he added a third finger, prompting her to spread her legs to grant him more access. "Then fuck me Jeremy, and show me I'm still yours."

As much as he loved to see her desperate for his brother, her pleas were always more sexy when they were for him. "Yeah Val? Need your husband to show you who really owns that pussy?"

To her horror, due to her husband's choice of words, Valen's pussy briefly ached for Robert's cock to be the one filling her. But she chose to focus on the cock that was pushing up against her ass. The one she had been needing back inside of her for days now, not the one that had pumped her so full of cum that a baby that was already changing her body. She focused on the cock belonging to the husband she loved and adored, not the man who seemed to take pleasure in reminding her that he had broken her down with the cock that had begun to mold her pussy to its shape before their impromptu break. Deep down though, the idea of her body being so trained by Robert that the thought of him was enough to make her pussy ache, made her feel both disgusted by herself and unexplainably aroused.

"Please Jeremy, show me I still belong to you." She begged softly as she reached back and stroked his cock.

She couldn't tell him she needed the reminder because she had indeed been dreaming about Robert...about going to him for once. In the dream she had gone to his home one day while Jeremy was at work because she wanted to fuck him without Jeremy seeing it on the cameras. She would never cheat on Jeremy, but it aroused her to think she would ever need Robert so badly she would consider genuinely cheating on her husband. It was the taboo of being stolen away from her husband who loved her, by a man who would never treat her as good as he did, who only wanted her body and nothing else...

Jeremy wasted no time in guiding his cock into her pussy from behind, but did take his time after, spending the rest of the morning and the afternoon making love to his wife. He left out talk of his brother for her sake, focusing on their marriage and the love they had for one another. He kept her focus on him, on the pleasure he was giving her as he worshipped her pregnant body, and put every effort into showing her that she was very much still his wife no matter who had fucked her.

His hands touched every part of her in his reclaiming, and the whimpers and moans he pulled from her guided his actions until she was left a shattered mess in his arms. Trembling from the small aftershocks and floating in sub space as he tenderly stroked her hair. Occasionally his hand would wander her small baby bump and he could see the small, tired smile it would bring to her sex flushed face.

Jeremy's loving hands over the baby she carried brought a comforting warmth to Valen, reminding her how safe she was with her husband. He had already shown her in the past, the lengths he would go to keep her safe. It was part of what had made her fall in love with him. It was why she trusted him with her entire well being the way she did.

When they finally left their bed, Jeremy carried Valen on his back -- her legs were still too close to jello to function -- down to the kitchen and set her on a stool to discuss their second honeymoon plans while he made them food.

For their first honeymoon he had taken her country hopping between Ireland and England, and helped her see the places she had only dreamed of before they met. As such, it didn't take long for them to settle on going to Kuramathi Island in the Maldives. They picked that one because it was supposed to be the more laid back of the scattered islands, but they picked the islands in general so she could get to see the bioluminescent beaches that were on her bucket list.

Once she was cleared by her doctor for that kind of travel, Valen and Jeremy were on the first plane out of Nevada. Sure, she had a slightly irrational fear of a random tsunami wiping out any island she might be on, but Jeremy had ways of keeping her occupied. And he did.

For two whole weeks they island hopped during the day and made sure to get dinner at as many new places as they could before they returned to their water villa at night. There was no mention of Robert or the fake affair, just talks about them and their baby.

How were they going to raise them? What was the name going to be? Were they a boy or girl? Which gender did each of them want to have? Things they never thought they could discuss, they could now, and they were cherishing every moment of it.

Valen did wish she could've conceived with Jeremy, it would have made things so much easier. But she wouldn't change what she did to get her baby. All of pleasure and fantasies fulfilled aside...even if this pregnancy wound up being the only one she had, she was just happy to finally give her husband the family that wanted. Whether the baby was his, Robert's, or anyone else's, she knew Jeremy was going to be a great father. She had no doubts in her mind about that. She just hoped their baby didn't look too much like Robert so as to not raise a lot of questions with the family.

Unfortunately for Valen, near the end of their vacation, she had another dream about Robert. In this one it had been the day in the kitchen when she turned him down. Only this time he didn't take no for an answer. He put her up on that counter and claimed her right there without a care as to who could walk in and see them. She figured it had something to do with them going home soon, but when she woke to find herself a soaked, horny mess Jeremy got to wake with her head bobbing on his cock. And, once his cock was hard enough to her liking, he got to watch his wife use his morning wood to get off.

Her movements were desperate as she rode him as hard as she could, mumbling incoherently about needing him so bad and waking to an ache only he could take care of. He had no idea that, to her great shame and confusion, it was Robert she was talking to in her mind. It was Robert's cock fucking up into her as she took what she needed from her husband...while his words from weeks ago repeated in her mind.

"Pretty soon your husband won't even do it for you Val..."

"It's going to be me you think about when he's going at it...that'll be my cock in your mind."

"It'll be his name you moan when you cum...be thinking about my cum filling you..."

Robert had been right in his predictions, and as she came on Jeremy's cock, imagining his brother while screaming her husband's name, she heard him again.