Not What It Seems Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See what I do to you Val? See how I own you now slut?"

She collapsed on Jeremy, panting against his chest as the guilt seeped in and destroyed the post orgasmic bliss she had been seeking. She wanted to tell him what had just happened, she thought he might enjoy it, given how his cuck kink seemed to thrive on the idea of no longer being sexually enough for her. But at the risk of hurting him, she couldn't tell him. Instead she spent the day making up for the private thoughts only she knew about. He just thought her extra clinging and affectionate behavior was his wife being happy at getting to live her dreams and didn't have a need to question it.

By the time they made it home Valen was still silently upset with herself. Not only for jacking off to thoughts of Robert while riding her husband, but because she was...looking forward...to Jeremy getting back to work, and what that meant. She didn't want that. Not at all. Robert was just supposed to be her bull, nothing more, but yet she was aching to get his cock back in her. She needed Robert to fuck her good and proper after two weeks of gentle loving from her husband.

She really felt like she should tell Jeremy that this had gone too far, but he had done so much for her in the few years they had been together so far that she partially felt like she owed this to him. She knew he didn't see their union as uneven, but she did. She never felt like she brought enough to the table, so she could give him this.

Jeremy's efforts to help lower her defenses to his brother, had inadvertently made it harder for her to tell him when things were getting to be too much. And he didn't have a clue.

To her (slight) relief, and quiet disappointment, Jeremy didn't go right back to work when they got home. Instead he stayed a few more days with her before telling anyone they were back, taking that extra time to pamper and spoil her. But the day before he went back to work they had a get together with some of the local family to share how the trip went while it was still fresh in their minds. They were both surprised when Robert RSVPd to the invite in the family chat, but with the family being there they knew he wouldn't try anything. He actually cared what they thought of him. Not enough to not make snide or rude comments to her in front of them, but it was no secret the two had never gotten along so as long as no one got violent no one intervened.

The day of the get together everything was running smoothly, but a few more extra people than they had been expecting came along, and since Valen hadn't been drinking she volunteered to run to the store to get a few things when she thought stuff might be running low. She regretted it though, because as soon as she said she was running out, she had a whole list of special requests being shouted at her. As she politely jotted stuff down, while mildly grumbling in her mind, Jeremy tried to help her by piping up with the reminder that she was pregnant and didn't need to be running all over a store. But it was Robert that spoke up next.

"I guess I could go help her?" He offered with a bored tone, masking his excitement at having found a way to get alone with his toy. "We can split the list and get back quicker?"

Valen wanted to object, wanted to say she could go on her own, but instead she found herself accepting his offer. And with a kiss stolen from Jeremy, she made her way out to the garage, where she found her father-in-law's Jeep had been blocked behind her car...by Robert's truck. "Would have been nice for you or your dad to mention you guys blocked me in..."

Robert rolled his eyes at her irritated tone and the half glare aimed at him. "Oh get over it, we can just take my truck."

A warning in the back of her mind almost kept her rooted to her spot, but a tendril of excitement crept up her spine at the prospect of being alone with him. Flashes of the dreams she still kept to herself played in her mind and against her better judgement she was soon buckling up in the passenger seat of her brother-in-law's truck.

She could choke on the amount of tension in the cab of the truck as Robert pulled out of the long driveway and onto the road. She stayed quiet, looking out the window, as she mentally mapped out the store to plan the quickest way to get everything and get out so they could get back before she did anything she would regret. She got pulled from her thoughts though, when Robert went through the light they should have turned at. She knew immediately where he was headed and her pussy clenched at what he obviously had in mind.

"Robert," she started, a wary note to her voice as she looked at him, "we don't have time for anything. We-"

"Have plenty of time." He cut her off without looking at her. "Shit, we can just tell them we got into another one of our arguments. Or the store was busy, lines were slow, I don't give a fuck. I haven't gotten laid in two motherfucking weeks because you and Jeremy decided you needed as second honeymoon after five years for some stupid ass reason."

"How my husband and I celebrate our marriage is our business." She countered, her tone laced with irritation that she was glad for.

It served to distract her from the need to squeeze her thighs together at the thought of him being backed up for two weeks, and how full all that cum would make her feel. She didn't like how hot it made her to think of him pumping weeks worth of cum into her...when Jeremy couldn't watch. Why did it excite her so much to think about breaking their number one rule? And why did it make her more excited to realize this would be her own private moment with him? She shouldn't want a private moment with him, because that was cheating. She wasn't a cheater.

"Yeah, but me not having my personal slut available to me because of your honeymoon shit is. You left me high and dry for weeks Val, you got some making up to do." They looked at each other as he parked in his driveway. "Better make it quick, since we're in a hurry and all."

She tried to act irritated as she got out of his truck, leaving her purse (and her cell) behind, but as she followed her brother-in-law up to his front door, a betraying, well trained heat was already pooling between her thighs from the anticipation. It may not have been how the situation in her dream had started, but she knew that if she walked through that front door, the outcome would be the same. Yet, with an excited buzz in her head, Valen walked inside Robert's home all on her own and as soon as they were inside she met his incoming kiss halfway and welcomed him with her arms around his shoulders.

She wasn't a cheater...so what was she thinking? This was so wrong. Jeremy couldn't see them on camera this time, so it wasn't for anyone's enjoyment but her and Robert...this was genuinely cheating. It hadn't started out as real or fake rape, but she was still going to sleep with him. She was about to cheat on the man she loved, but there was an itch under her skin that only his brother could scratch, and like an addict, she shamefully needed her fix. At any point in the deviated trip she could've told him no, or text Jeremy what Robert was up to...but she didn't. She was choosing to fuck Robert.

She didn't have a moment to second guess anything before the devil himself had hoisted her up by the backs of her thighs, prompting her to wrap her legs around his waist, and carried her to the couch. He was treated on his way to the couch, to her holding onto him and kissing along his jaw as one of her hands tangled in his hair and gave a needy tug. He could feel the heat between her legs warming his denim covered crotch and it made his jeans even more uncomfortable.

"You need this don't you Val?" He questioned as he sat on the couch and she adjusted herself to straddle his lap, sitting with her butt closer to his knees.

"I do," she answered as she quickly undid his belt while his hands slid her dress up her thighs, exposing her panties underneath. A dark patch of moisture already forming on the light blue excited him because he knew that was for him. "I need you to stretch me on your thick cock and give me what I've been missing."

"Is that why you were so pissy earlier? My little slut missed my cock?" His tone was a mix of gloating and taunting as he slid his hand between her thighs and moved the crotch of her panties to the side. He groaned, and blood rushed to his cock, when his fingers found the slick mess waiting for him. "Fuck you're soaked..."

Valen whimpered with need as she worked on freeing his cock from its denim prison. "That's all for you Robbie," she admitted, the words seeming to come from someone else as she got the half hard erection free. "That's what you do to me now." A truth she never should've spoken, but couldn't take back now. "I get so wet just thinking about your cock baby."

"That's because you were made to be my slut sis." He growled the word as he thrust three fingers roughly inside of her.

"Yes!" Valen moaned as her head fell back and she rocked on his pumping fingers, needing something, anything right now with how worked up she was.

Robert drew a whine of disappointment from his toy as he removed his fingers, but as she watched him use her own arousal to stroke his cock, he saw her pupils dilated more. "You're so wet I can lube my cock with it. Fucking slut." He scoffed a laugh as her cheeks darkened with her shame, which only made more blood rush to his cock. "I bet you want to ride me, don't you?"

"I do," she answered, her tone eager as she lifted her dress up and off. His cock bobbed in excitement as she rose off his lap and the couch, removing her strapless bra before she slid her panties down, kicking them to the side.

With her naked in front of him, Robert's eyes honed in on the slight swell of the baby bump that he hadn't noticed when she was in her loose dress. Now that she was nude, however, he could see the new change his baby was causing in her body, the visible proof that he had seeded the womb of his brother's perfect little wife. "Tell me he's seen that."

Valen didn't have to look to know what he was referring to. "He has, but he's still not happy it's because I...cheated." She bit her lip as her focus on her husband brought in the guilt she needed to have some clarity to second guess what she was doing.

"Tough shit." He rolled his eyes as he pushed his jeans and boxers to his knees and, after seeing that glimpse of hesitation, grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward. He was pleased when she allowed herself to be pulled, and settled to straddle his lap again. "He gets to be a Dad, he can get over it. I did him a favor as I see it, now get on my fucking cock."

Valen felt like she was watching from outside her body as she lifted up without further prompting...lined his thick cock up with her pussy...then willingly sank down. She had just remembered her loving husband, and felt guilt at what she was about to do, yet she moaned at the mixture of pleasure and slight pain as she worked down his length until she had every thick inch uncomfortably stretching her again. "Ohhh... Oh fuuuck yes..."

"That's it Val," Robert praised and groaned as her pussy welcomed him back inside with warm, soft squeezes. "Yeah, you know where you belong don't you?"

"I...I don't..." She tried to argue that she didn't belong on his cock, but his mouth closed around a tender nipple and her thoughts were once again destroyed. "Robbie..." She sighed his name as he switched to the other nipple, giving it equal attention as her hands cradled his head against her breast. "You shouldn't make me feel so good..."

"But I do, now return the favor," he murmured as he buried his face in the valley between her breasts, humming his pleasure at the feeling of the soft globes against his face. "Make me feel good by riding my cock like a good slut and show me you remember who that pussy belongs to."

Valen squeezed his cock at his choice of words and did as he said, rising up and coming down, slowly working her pussy on his shaft. She moaned for him as his mouth found that spot on her neck that drove her crazy. The wet, undeniable sounds of his cock disappearing in and out of her stretched hole filled the room as she rode him. To her shame it only added to the sexiness of the situation by giving her one more thing she couldn't ignore as proof of her actions.

"Shit, you did miss that cock, didn't you slut?" He gloated by her ear as he gave her hips a firm squeeze.

"Yes," she shamefully moaned the truth, now that Jeremy couldn't hear her. "I've missed how it hurts to be stretched on your cock Robbie. Missed how hard you fuck me, how you use me like I need to be."

"My brother's slutty wife needs to be used, is that it?" He licked his lips as he sat back and watched the pregnant woman riding his cock. He had missed the sight of her pussy stretching almost obscenely around his cock, and was enjoying himself as he watched her juices coat his cock and wet the nest of short pubes at his base. He could feel his own precum getting sucked from his cock by her hungry pussy, mixing with her own arousal and adding to the mess that was getting squelched out of her. "You need to be put in your place?"

"Oh god," she whimpered as his hands stroked her thighs and the cock inside her gave her what she needed, the flare of his swollen tip scraping over that sweet spot inside of her as she rocked her hips. "Yes. I love it when you let go and fuck me like my pleasure doesn't even matter. Like I'm nothing more than a bitch in heat."

Robert's cock was painfully hard as he listened to the desperate ramblings falling from her mouth as she began to ride him faster. "And Jeremy can't give that to you can he?"

"No," she hated to admit it, but Jeremy couldn't give her the roughness she needed. "Only you can Robert. That's why I want to be your slut, why I want it to be you that breeds me and keeps me full of his cock."

One of his hands rest on the swell of her stomach, sending a tremor through her that made her have to hold onto his shoulders for balance. "It turns you on knowing I got you pregnant on one go, doesn't it? Gets you wet knowing I'm the one that claimed your womb."

Valen bit her lip in shame but kept riding the cock that had done the job, nodding as she released her lip to pant softly. "Yes. I don't want to want you, I fucking hate you." She began coming down harder as her thighs began to tremble. "But god you fuck me so good Robbie."

"And what about Jeremy?"

"I'm his wife, I'm never leaving him, but whenever he's at work, or out of town without me, I want you to come fuck me." He could tell by the way her walls were squeezing on his cock that she was getting close as she took what she needed from his cock. "My pussy aches for your cock anymore."

Watching his bitch of a sister-in-law use his cock as her personal dildo, Robert knew he had officially won. The sister/daughter-in-law that everyone seemed to love, was cheating on his brother, right after their second honeymoon, while everyone was waiting for them to get back from the store. She was seeking her own pleasure from him right now, and was so into it that she never noticed that he had put great effort into keeping his hips still, not once thrusting up into her. No matter how badly he wanted to fuck her, he had a point to prove.

"So keep using it," he encouraged her, "finish getting yourself off so I can finally fuck you."

Having it pointed out to her that she had been the only one participating...that she was using him to get off...another little part of her broke down in his favor. "I'm...I'm getting off on you." She didn't know that she was in dangerous waters...and Jeremy wasn't there to keep her from drowning. "I'm using you for my pleasure Robbie."

"Yeah you are. You're riding my cock because Jeremy can't do it for you anymore. I told you this would happen Val," he taunted her as he watched her breasts bounce, "and you let happen. You wanted to need to my cock in that tight pussy of yours, stretching you in ways your husband can't. That's why it's my cock you're fucking yourself with now." He groaned in pleasure when her nails dug into his shoulders as she chased her orgasm on his cock. "You said it yourself, your pussy aches for me."

"Fuck, it does." She shamefully admitted as she drove herself down harder, her orgasm so damn close. "He doesn't stretch me like you do. He doesn't fuck me like you do. Oh fuck. Oh god..."

"You're cumming aren't you Valen? You're gonna cum all over my cock." He slapped her ass as she came down again, making her cry out. "And as soon as you do, I'm gonna fill my slut up."

Excited at the idea of feeling his thick cum spilling inside of her, Valen only had to throw herself down a few more times on his cock before she cried out his name and came hard, her sore pussy sucking greedily at his steadily leaking cock. She didn't have a choice of how she rode out her orgasm, that was taken for her by Robert who had taken hold of her and warned her, "My turn..."

She had no time to guess what he meant before he was bucking up into her and using his hold on her to keep her right where he wanted her. He took what he wanted from her body as she was trying to recover from her intense orgasm, chasing his own release in his brother's wife's pussy.

"Rob-" she panted, "yessss... Oh fuck, use me baby." She desperately worked her pussy around his cock, messing up his rhythm for only a moment before he was hammering up into her, right on the edge of orgasm. "That's it, fuck your brother's wife. Fill your slut, shit!" She cried out when his cock smacked hard against her cervix, but as she felt his liquid warmth spreading inside her she gave a wanton moan and began milking his flexing cock. "Fu...oh fuck...there's so much Robbie."

"And you want it all don't you?"

"Mmm...every last drop. I need it all inside me, coating my pussy and reminding me who my body belongs to." She emphasized her point with a tight squeeze that pulled a final glob of potent cum into her. "It's so thick and filling...Jere's is almost watery compared to your fertile sperm." She laid her head against his shoulder, too blissed out to hold it up anymore, and panted as they both recovered.

Unlike other times Valen rode him, she stayed on his cock, making no move even when it was fully deflated inside of her. For all intents and purposes she was nothing but a cock warmer for her brother-in-law, and she shivered when she felt the first bit of leakage seep out around his cock. She started to sit up so she could go clean herself, but was held in place when Robert took hold of her jaw and made her look at him, a pleased smirk on his face.

"You're done fighting it this time, aren't you Val?" He questioned and watched the different emotions cross her face until she seemed to come to terms with whatever her thoughts were, and leaned in to answer him by being the one to initiating a kiss. A kiss he encouraged by reciprocating it and cupping her ass to hold her on his lap while her arms went around his shoulders, one of her hands cupping the back of his head to bring him closer with a soft moan in the back of her throat. He squeezed and kneaded her ass as he made out with his brother's wife, reveling in having her so pliant and willing now as she submitted to him.

Her tongue greeted his as she pressed closer, and he explored her willing mouth, learning his rightful property inside and out. Her moans stroked his ego as he made sure she would feel his mouth on hers even when she was home with her husband, and remember the intimate moment they shared of her finally surrendering to him.

She broke the kiss but stayed close and nibbled on his lower lip while looking into his eyes. "I'll be good for you baby...Just as long as you understand I'm not leaving my husband."