Not What It Seems Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He can have your heart Val, he can even raise any of the kids I give you, but your body belongs to me now." He grabbed the back of her neck, making her gasp and moan as she squeezed his soft cock. "And I want to hear you say it again so I know you fucking get it this time."

"I'm your slut Robert," she started as she moved his hand and guided his head to her breasts, letting him press them together to nuzzle between them. "My body belongs to you, no one else. You own my pussy, even my womb now." She gasped as he began sucking hard enough to leave a mark on her tender breast. She should've been concerned about Jeremy seeing proof of her now genuine affair, but it didn't cross her mind as her lover's mouth latched onto her nipple and suckled softly. "Oh shit Robbie... I should've let you fuck me that day in the kitchen, let you knock me up and trap me back then."

"Yeah you fucking should've." He grumbled after releasing the swollen bud and slapped her ass. "That baby growing in you could've been our third by now if you had realized your damn place earlier."

Her body warmed as he voiced her forbidden thoughts, pulling her down deeper. "I know it now," she promised as she guided one of his hands to the swell of her bump, needing to feel her stud's touch there. "And now Jeremy knows it too, even if he doesn't want to admit it. I told you Robbie, my body is yours." She felt his cock twitch to life inside of her and she gave it an enticing squeeze, wanting him to soak her insides one more time before they genuinely went to the store. "You took your brother's loyal wife and turned her into your sexy toy."

"All I did was show you what you really wanted," he responded as he explored the slight swell with his hand, "and then gave it to you."

She watched his hand on her bump before looking at the man who had impregnated her. It turned her on and made her feel good to see the self satisfied pride in his eyes as he admired the swell of her once flat stomach. While Jeremy looked at her bump with excitement for the life they were going to raise, Robert looked at the swell of their child with a sense of perverted accomplishment, knowing it had been his sperm that made it happen. She felt conquered by him and, with that realization, her final piece of resolve broke.

She had always kept him so far away, but his cock was still currently being kept warm by her dripping cunt, and his baby was being nurtured by her womb. No matter how hard she had fought it, she accepted it now. She loved Jeremy and that would never change, but her body truly belonged to his brother now. And she knew, as she leaned forward and captured Robert's mouth in a slow, passionate kiss, that there was no point in fighting the truth anymore...so she wouldn't.

Robert gave a low, pleased moan when Val initiated the kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth for once. He let her map out his mouth, encouraging her by greeting her tongue with his in ways that had her moaning into his mouth. His hands went to her ass, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh, drawing little noises from her as they made out like actual lovers who wanted to slowly taste and devour every bit of one another.

The forbidden type of kiss had heat radiating throughout her body as Valen coaxed more life into his swelling cock with her greedy cunt. Now that nothing was holding her back, she was going to make sure she left here with another hefty load coating her insides. She delved her tongue into her lover's mouth once more before she broke the kiss and sat up, playing with her own breasts as she began to rock in shallow movements on his cock.

Robert's hands guided her hips only a bit, leaving the rest up to her, and watched as she began to almost fully lift off before she let herself back down once his cock was hard enough. "That's a good girl, take it all for me."

Valen trembled on top of him at the praise she usually only got from her husband. "I love how you, oh god," she moaned as he circled his thumb around her clit, "stretch me so full. I can't get enough."

"I told you Val," he licked her lips as he watched her tweak and roll her nipples, "you were made for my cock. That's why you take it so well, why it feels so good."

"Why my pussy molded to it so -- shit -- so easily." She added, interrupted when he roughly pulled her down that time.

"See? You're finally getting it, aren't you?"

Valen gave a quick, short double nod as she lifted again and came down this time as hard as he had pulled her down. "I was made for this big, thick cock," she semi parroted him and moaned louder as his thumb rubbed back and forth over her swollen clit. "I was made to take it for you," she bounced faster, getting turned on by hearing the words coming from her own mouth, "to be your toy, your breeder-"

"My slut." He finished for her and abandoned her clit to roughly impale her again, making her cry out and grip his shoulders as she pitched forward. "About fucking time you get it, now move. I want to watch my brother's wife cum on my cock again."

Valen trembled at his words and whimpered a soft, "Oh fuck," as she found herself intensely aroused at the reminder she had been ruined by her brother-in-law. It helped her hold onto his shoulders as she began moving again, her movements more eager as she sought to relieve the intense reactions her body was having to him and his words. "Tell me again..."

Robert's already painfully hard cock throbbed, a thick glob of precum oozing out inside of her, as it clicked what she wanted. "You filthy little slut... I want to watch my brother's perfect little wife cum on my cock."

Valen moaned and began riding him harder as her nails dug into his shoulders, making his inhaled sharply at the sting. "Robbie... Oh god..."

"It turns you on hearing how I ruined your sex life, doesn't it?"

"Yessss..." She hissed in pleasure as she began to tremble, her walls squeezing more eagerly. "It turns me on knowing you just want to fuck and use me."

"You really are nothing but a bitch in heat," he mused, his words losing their steadiness as he himself got turned on by what he was realizing, "aren't you slut?"

"Your bitch," she quickly answered. "I'm your bitch Robbie."

"Then let's put you in your place."

Valen nodded and willingly, eagerly even, followed his guidance and found her back pressed into the couch as Robert shifted their position so that he could be above her. She brought her legs up to his hips and moaned as it granted him deeper access, his dominating thrusts rocking her body beneath him.

"That's it Robbie, fuck me harder, hurt me," she begged, scratching at his back as she moved into his thrusts as best as she could. "I want to be too sore for my husband tonight. Shit!" She cried out when he angled her legs up higher and thrust even harder into her soaked pussy. "I want you to be the last man to touch me tonight."

As much as he wanted to delay longer, to run the chance of Jeremy finding out his wife was back under his brother and ruining their marriage, her words and actions were every fantasy he had jacked off to over the years. He barely lasted a few more pumps before he came with a shout, bucking into her as he pumped every drop as deep as he could. At the first hot spurt inside her, Valen's own orgasm rocked her, making her cry out his name as her toes curled and her legs trembled at his sides.

He collapsed on top of her, pinning her body to the couch as he let her legs down. He panted over her shoulder as her hands lazily stroked over his back. "I'll..." he paused to pant. "move in...in a...minute..."

Valen hooked her leg over the back of his, one of her hands stroking up to tangle in the hair at the back of his head. "Stay..." She panted softly. "Like it...the weight...stay..."

"Fuck it." If he didn't have to move yet, he didn't want to. He settled down, the movements shifting his cock and making her moan. Pleased with her telling him what she needed, and satisfied that she had finally learned, he rewarded her submission by lazily kissing up her neck.

Valen moved her head for him, playing with the hair at the back of his head as she moaned softly. The weight pinning her down, and his cock plugging her even as it went soft, was what she needed as her lover covered the other side of her neck with his sparse affection. She gave a soft moan as his mouth moved down and closed around a tender nipple, sucking softly as his hand cupped and squeezed her breast. Some part of her mind, fucked into quiet submission, knew this was too intimate, knew they shouldn't be laying here like lovers who didn't have to hide what they were doing, but as Robert's mouth latched onto her other breast she just...gave up.