All Comments on 'Not What It Seems Ch. 03'

by Ascii

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 13 years ago
Love/Hate

The distance between Love and Hate is surprisingly short. A very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Complex feelings well written, continue!

romaq7705romaq7705about 13 years ago
very good

riveting actually... but.. a week between installments?? perhaps 2-3 days would be a good compromise.

i look forward to chap4

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Excellent handling of a complex relationship...

You have talent... keep it up!

Sdaw1Sdaw1about 13 years ago

I'm sooo happy u decided to continue writing this story, it's fantastic! Can't wait for the next part, would love them to be longer though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Another great chapter! Can't wait to find out what happened between Alin and Jared that eneded their romance.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
a bit confusing

In the first chapters, I had a hard time understanding the links between John, Ryan and Jared. I understand what the author tried to do, but the chronicity was not clear at the time, and I think that, more than anything, it confused the readers. Nonetheless, I look forward to the conclusion of this work. Who is be the chosen one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars

Love it love it love it....pleeeaaassseee continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

you must continue! best story by far!!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
continueeeeee!!

do not wait a long time for the update please... continue. NOW!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOOOVVVEEE IIITTT...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving it but

I am discomfitted by the age difference. I just feel so bad for this girl that she was obsessed over at the age of 19 by Valentine and Haltor. It is unfair that she had her development stunted by them. As I read this story I switch 19 to 24 and 24 to 29 and then I just feel less guilty for enjoying it so much. Thanks again for sharing your talent.

Best

LuvinWritinLuvinWritinabout 11 years ago
Not my kind of story.

Not my kind of story I guess. I like to find myself liking, sympathizing, or at least connecting to a character. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAscii@Ascii
Nov 29 2021. I am so sorry! I lost my login for this account and haven’t been diligent with writing. Those that have supported me through the years, especially a girl I exchanged emails when I first started and who supported one of my causes- I haven’t forgotten about you! I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES