All Comments on 'Not What It Seems Ch. 05'

by Ascii

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love, waiting for updates is killing

you are creating nice characters. I'm thinking that john and charles need to get theirs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
UUUGH

AHHHHH THAT IS KILLING ME@!!@@! PLEASE MAKE IT LONGER >.< The anticipation is destroying meeee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars,love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

don't worry to much about updating "enough" as long as you update I'm all good. As a human being I know life gets in the way of fiction lol but He has so little faith in her, I would be dishearten if i was her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
super!

super super super! totally loved it. I hope you post soon.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 13 years ago

Masterful, brilliant!

I never doubted that there was a fully plausible backstory, but reading it... the passing was superb, exciting even! Just a fantastic job!

Kudos!

~Airdrie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This was well worth the wait! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad to have a new writer!

Definately one of the best romance written so far this year. Am glad to be able to enjoy your wonderul writing. Will keep tap on your updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
we need an update ?!

Hey ! Update soon please. This story is one my favorites. so waitin a new hot chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please update

Hey ascii

you are making us wait forever for the next chapter

please update asap

inidnainidnaalmost 13 years ago
It's May now...

I was hoping that you did get to post Chapter 6 before you disappeared in March and seeing as it's now May I really wish you had! Haha I hope you don't keep us waiting for too long :) Although these characters can sometimes be frustrating, you write in such a way that readers can truly feel the pain, anguish, hurt and love that the characters feel. Great stuff - I'm glad I found your story!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
wow!

this is so good. too much drama.

but please assure me that there will be a happy ending please. i do not want Alin hurt so bad.

good writing btw. :)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
The world is full of wicked wicked whores

Women AND men! Despicable! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry but this is utter garbage. Ludicrous plot that is hard to follow, confusing cast of characters and poor explanation of the storyline, which chops back and forth like a dog’s tail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAscii@Ascii
185 Followers
Nov 29 2021. I am so sorry! I lost my login for this account and haven’t been diligent with writing. Those that have supported me through the years, especially a girl I exchanged emails when I first started and who supported one of my causes- I haven’t forgotten about you! I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES