All Comments on 'Not What It Seems Ch. 11'

by Ascii

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So that's finally finished, while I did enjoy it, it was drawn out far too much. Yes, you do need an editor, it is hard correcting yourself, but maybe it'd be an idea to finish your studies first before writing more, maybe that way you wouldn't lose editors because you take so long between chapters. If I was an editor there is no way I'd hang around waiting for something to come.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
The most brilliant series of romance for me to date!

Holy fuck it was tortuous to begin with - but fuck me blind did it turn into a gem! Well done! Looking forward to all the other stories you're going to write! P. S. Stop starting your stories with apologies - cos it's all blah blah blah and no-one gives a fuck about your excuses LOL! Write more and get it up here online ASAP! That's what we care about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE

Nice One Looking Forward To Ur Other Stories.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsover 11 years ago
Great ending

Great ending!!! It will be interesting to see how you write Halle's story without having her commit adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
On my knees begging..

Please write Hallie nd Ryan's story pretty please.... This is the second time I'm reading this story nd I am addicted to the way u write. I stayed up all night reading this story, nd I know I'll b doing the same on all your future submissions. Job well done A.. Looking forward to more... xoxo KK

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
please write hallie and ryan's story

what an excellent and clever way to end things. lol...now we are all eagerly awaiting hallie and ryan's story.

exactly how did tao and may get together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW! Shaky start, but good ending.

I wasn't sure what to anticipate when I clicked on ch. 1, but the story appeared to be getting better so I decided to read the entire series when it was finished. Am I ever glad I read this! It was truly thoughtful and I'm happy Alin and Jared received their happy ending. I suppose this goes lengths to portray that love does exist and two lovers are able to push through the hardest of obstacles. Good story! I look forward to reading Ryan & Hallie's.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlover 10 years ago
Good Job

I kind of stumbled on to this story by accident but I am so glad I did. What a great piece. I love stories with a lot of angst, and this one did not disappoint. I did get a little frustrated with A for taking so long a let Jared back into her life but after everything he did I can understand her reluctance to give him another chance.

I hope you are thinking about doing a story on Hallie, and Ryan. I fell in love with these two characters, and I hope you at some point do something with them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm confused

I have read your story from Chapter 01 to the end, and am confused. Why does she not have to apolagize for WRONGLY acussing Jared of screwing around when it was proven that he did not and he has to make up for acussing her of screwing around which he NEVER did. He might have implied it but never came out right and said it?

It seems to me that a dominate male, like Jared, would never allow this to happen. What he did to her as pay-back was way out of proportion but he would not just let that lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

how do u live wit ur self

won't bother to state how many stars I awarded to this???????????????????

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
AWESOME STORY!

Really enjoyed this...built from early and very entertaining!

xiluaxiluaabout 9 years ago
If not, it is a shame

I did not see on the author page a statement that she is a published writer. This author with professional editing/proofreading from a publishing house, she should be profiting from this work. I would buy her works, because it is the right thing to do. I've done it with other Literotica authors that had published. This author deserves 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Congratulations, you are so talented.

jlg07jlg07over 2 years ago

Great characterizations and plot! The only issue i have is that Alin has to forgive Jared, but what abiut Hared forgiving Alin? SHE left him the first time without listening to any explanations. She just assumed he had cheated and never spoke with him for 5 years. THAT is never addressed in the story at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAscii@Ascii
Nov 29 2021. I am so sorry! I lost my login for this account and haven’t been diligent with writing. Those that have supported me through the years, especially a girl I exchanged emails when I first started and who supported one of my causes- I haven’t forgotten about you! I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories