Not Willing to Go Back Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the hall, heels clicking on the wood floor. I strutted into our bedroom and spun around. Then I looked over my shoulder at her with a pensive look, the kind of seductive look I used in the clubs.

This was the first, slightly wild step, how would my wife react? I knew my ass was outlined perfectly in the latex leggings, and my tits were awesome in that tight shiny top. The whole effect was kinky slut, not IT consultant, would Jill love it or be horrified?

She was clearly surprised, but also reacted with far from hate. Jill grinned and told me that I was super-hot as a fetish slut, and that she wanted to eat me up. She opened her arms and licked her lips, but I was just getting started.

I told her she had to wait, there was a lot more to come in the show and tell. Jill did ask how I had afforded the outfit and whatever else I was going to show her. As I was modeling, I paused to explain.

I told her about my second consulting career, my cash only sideline that was Jane's business. I explained I had to be careful, these were dangerous guys. She nodded, that would explain the thousands of dollars of clothes I was telling her about, but with no extra credit card debt or loans. I laughed,

"hey babe, I self-financed this whole re-imagining."

Next, I disappeared again down the hall and changed into something totally different. It was a two-piece lingerie effort, lacy bra on top, but over it and going to my feet was a tight black lace bedroom dress. If you could call something a dress that was totally see—through black lace.

But that wasn't the item I needed to explain, in fact it was all pretty sexy, but really just traditional bedroom wear for a sexy woman. It was when I started to strip that I got my wife's attention. As I turned away and peeled off the long lace piece Jill gasped,

"what is that on your ass?"

I grinned, "not on my ass, up my ass. It's one of my favorite butt plugs."

I told her it was my everyday butt plug, and I used it to keep my ass trained and ready for any penetrations. Now she was truly puzzled.

I explained to Jill that about six weeks ago, I had decided to see what it would feel like to not just look like a young woman, but to experience penetrations and being on the receiving end.

This shocked her, but she didn't get all loud and emotional, she simply asked,

"with that plug, a dildo or what?"

I looked her in the eye, "honey, I started with that, but have to confess, I graduated to the 'or what'. I went for it and did it with a real cock."

I was amazed, but Jill didn't throw me out, though this was clearly not what she had expected on a Saturday morning. She told me that she understood what I meant, and asked me how often.

I told her it was most weeks now with all her travel, and the last time was with five guys. I told her, honestly, that having guys pound my ass felt different, while I sucked them off...felt really good.

She then asked and I of course confirmed it, if that meant she had swallowed as well as fucked the guys. Again, she was pretty taken aback, but didn't yell or scream or tell me to get out.

I figured it was time to get past this and show her I still cared for her and our marriage. I went down the hall one last time and returned about ten minutes later in something she probably expected when we began our fun.

It was a classic complete black lingerie set, the kind of ensemble that I would not have been surprised to find in Jill's closet. It had a garter belt, stockings and bra, with a filmy negligee covering it all. The outfit did its job. It showed off my surgeon's work on my chest and my slim legs, perched on a pair of fashionable high platform heels.

I posed by our lamp at bedside, and Jill growled, "oh baby you look good enough to eat now. If I didn't see that bulge in your thong, I'd have NO idea."

At that I peeled off all of the outfit except the garter belt, stockings, and heels and reclined back on the bed.

"Ok, so open for dining baby."

She crawled up and attacked my dick. First sucking and licking and then deep throating me over and over till I spilled my first load down her throat. After a quick cuddle I was revived, she then pushed me flat and mounted my revitalized rod.

Jill rode me for what seemed like a long time, but was probably less than ten minutes. I loved my slender wife bouncing up and down on me...as she landed on my lingerie and stockings with her ass and beautiful thighs.

Not what we would have done on a Saturday morning a few months ago. Soon I exploded inside her and we were spent. Afterwards we cuddled and snoozed together. I then decided I could confide in Jill another bombshell, that wasn't likely to shock her, after everything she had heard so far.

Really Shocking my Hot Wife

I asked Jill if she remembered a few weeks ago, when I had been planning to run a 10K on a three-day weekend, the one time she was out of town till Sunday morning. She told me that of course she remembered it, I had hit like a forty-two-minute time, not bad for a girl she said.

I laughed and told her there was a lot more to it. I had met a new friend at the race. She clearly was thinking I had tricked a guy, so I grinned and asked her if she wanted to hear the story. She tilted her head, as if to say, what's next? and told me,

"sure, why not."

I told her how I had finished with nearly the same time as a really hot Latina runner, that we had passed each other back and forth, and I thought to myself she was fast for being so curvy, how I envied Hispanic girls now!

After the finish, we started chatting as we got rehydrated and waited for the results to be announced. By the time the results to be announced we had already decided to grab coffee and a light snack at the closest Starbucks. Jill grinned over at me,

"so, you fooled a hot chick, not some young stud? You're a bisexual slut baby!"

I looked over at her and simply said,

"Baby, let me get all the way through this little adventure."

I told her we were really clicking, and I had to admit, she was a very hot girl, long legs and long reddish-blond hair. She was curvier than I was and that was attracting me too. I didn't know how, but I sort of already wanted to get this girl into my bed.

As we were finishing up with our iced coffees, sitting next to each other on a nice comfy couch, I decided to gamble. I told Sofia that I had to tell her a secret. She snuggled closer on the couch and looked over at me smiling, I just burst out with it,

"Sofia, baby I find you really attractive, I hope that is obvious, but you need to know, I was kind of cheating to run in the women's division."

This was a little opaque, but Sofia picked up on it right away. First, she leaned in and gave me a smoking hot kiss, her tongue was long and strong. Then she grinned at me,

"Jane honey, I too have to be honest, I wasn't really following the rules either by running in the women's division."

I was shocked, and couldn't believe it. I looked down at the crotch of her running tights, and looked up. She grinned and nodded. She told me she had been totally fooled by me also and had been trying to figure out how to break the secret to me, before we got our clothes off.

We both got even closer, and agreed to meet for dinner and drinks, and paint the town at a dance club or two. I had thought I was picking up a hot Latina babe, and got another gurl to play with. I actually hadn't known how to find any other gurls and wouldn't have known what to do anyway!

That night I decided to go all out. I didn't want to look good, I wanted to look super sexy. So instead of a little black dress that I had thought at first to wear, to go with my blonde hair, I grabbed a skin tight, scoop-necked silver latex bodycon mini-dress.

It came down about five inches below my carefully gaffed dick. I added some simple very high heels, went with some very simple makeup and let my hair flow loosely over my shoulders. I was pretty sure Sofia would approve.

She got her first look when she yelled out that the door was open and she was in the living room when I knocked on her door, and answered that Jane was who it was. I wasn't exactly expecting what I saw though.

I had never spent a lot of time with someone like me, this was all new and I was a little bit tentative in my actions I knew. I mean she clearly had decided we were not going to just out to ensnare guys.

I had been thinking that Sofia thought I looked good and liked me. I mean she had just about shoved her tongue down my throat when she realized what I was.

And she knew I liked her; it wasn't like I pulled away. I had put my hand into her thick long reddish hair and held her against my lips till we both had needed to come up for air. So, she knew I was into her, especially after I found out she was just like me.

But entering the living area, I realized Sofia was anything but tentative. She was quite the sight. First my choice of latex was looking good. There was Sofia, all cleaned up and definitely ready for me, just not to go out.

She had been playing with her exposed dick, which I was happy to note was thick, hard, long, and totally shaved...yummy. She had on a crazy outfit, one I figured, happily, she had chosen to impress me.

Sofia was also in latex, just not an outfit for going out, more made for going down. It was like my leather teddy, that exposed her tits and left her cock out there for fun. She had hooked on black latex stockings and stuffed her feet into a high pair of Louboutin stilettos.

To tease me she stuck her left index finger between her generous red lips. When I looked over at her she pulled it out, and gave me my first hint tonight was a no-holds-barred session. I noticed her right hand was fisting her very impressive cock, this was going to be fun. Then Sofia went further,

"Jane, get that dress off, I need your cock between my lips right now, I'm thirsty."

I was now not confused on what to do. I peeled off my dress, there was no way I could have worn a bra, and pulled down and off the gaff that had allowed me to fit in the dress.

I stood by Sofia's face and fed her my dick, while pushing away her right hand to stroke her hard dick. Ummah, it was about an inch longer than mine, but much thicker. It was hot and throbbing in my hand.

We enjoyed that opening act for about a minute till Sofia pulled me on top of her and I got to enjoy my first T-Gurl sixty-nine session. She was tasty and really knew how to suck also.

I enjoyed the taste of her cum, not the last time I was going to say that, I told Jill. She was almost a little spicy, but maybe I was just too aroused to really analyze the taste before I swirled it around and swallowed all of it. As we kissed, Sofia told me we were just getting started.

I told Jill that that night was a bunch of fun firsts. I got to swallow Sofia's tasty cum, fuck her up the ass, and receive that deliciously thick cock up my own ass. It was something I had never thought of, I had fucked men, and loved getting randy with Jill, but never thought how two gurls would be together.

We cuddled off and on, finished off a bottle of white wine, and ended up exhausted in her queen-sized bed, sliding around on her satin sheets. We never did make it out to the clubs that night, but I told my curious wife, it was still a great evening.

Then I added the next part of the story, that I kind of knew would surprise Jill. I was worried that this could be the straw that broke our marriage, but she took it without any outward signs of distaste or shock.

I told her that Sofia and I were kind of a regular thing now. Sofia and I try to hook up at least once a week now, and I had been right, she was hot on the dance floor, and enjoyed men, women and T-Gurls just like I did.

But I finally did kind of truly shock Jill when I added that Sofia had introduced me to a T-Gurl circle that had made me find out a lot of things about myself I hadn't known. Everyone in the group was really hard to recognize as not a biological girl.

So, we could have fun inside the group, or it turned out, pretty easily seduce almost any guy to join us. It was now my favorite group of friends. Every week was something different, and I got to fuck and suck till I was exhausted. But then again everyone else did too. I told Jill it was a selective group.

The first big revelation, when Sofia had me agree to join, was that it would include an initiation ceremony. I wasn't too concerned, I mean I had already fucked multiple guys, girls, and combos. My ass was pretty fine. Besides I was practiced in any possible sex act too, I thought.

The initiation involved a lot of drinking and playing, but the real test was when I had to submit to three hard core gurls. As I was to find out, they weren't the most hung gurls in the group, but loved to dominate and break in new members. Oddly enough, submitting was a huge turn-on.

I told Jill I saw the pics later, and with me all dolled up in fishnets and hot lingerie with vampy makeup sucking off the three girls and later seeing me get penetrated by each in turn, did demonstrate that I wasn't as experienced as I thought.

But I loved every minute, even that fact that my ass oozed cum for hours and my face and lingerie were soaked in so many gurls' cum. I loved being the center of attention, even though all of them made clear that I had to comply with no complaints or arguments or I couldn't be in the group.

What they didn't know is that I was finding that my sexual appetite didn't really have any limits. So, if this gurl orgy was a gateway to wilder things, I actually was looking forward to some more extreme fun.

After everyone was drained dry, they looked me over and said I was more than ready to fuck and suck with them. That club initiation was probably the craziest thing I had ever done, but certainly opened me up to all sorts of fun I had never dreamed existed.

Each week up to now, I told Jill, I got to go out with the gurls and have different kinds of fun. I loved that we all went out one night, aiming for the tousled party chick look, but deliberately went commando, including pulling up our dresses to show off our dicks in a passageway. I showed the pic to Jill and she gasped.

I had to admit my hair was wild and great, I had a lot of cheap jewelry on and my lipstick matched my red dress. The joke was you didn't see anything but Jane the party chick till you realized my dick was sticking down below the hem of my tight spandex dress.

I was surprised it hadn't been tenting my dress. However soon I was glad I was dancing in a very dark club. My cock had gotten very hard, and stayed that way. The bulge was very noticeable, at least in the Ladies room where the lights were actually bright.

I also enjoyed the flapper night out, we all dressed in retro outfits and looked like a group of 1920s party girls. That night I got one of my favorite pics. It was of was me and a new friend Amber, as I sucked on her, while she played with a whip.

She was quite slender as I was, and her dick matched her physique. So, it was an almost lesbian looking picture, till you realized my dick was sticking straight out as I sucked Amber's slender cock. But still, this was a totally femme gurl, who had half the guys we saw that night trying to eye-fuck her that night.

That slender dick was convenient as I worked on and perfected my ability to engulf her whole shaft while licking each of her balls in turn. Amber had saved a very salty load of cum for me.

She was happy to show me the whip was only as a toy as she almost immediately dropped to her knees and took her time worshipping my hard cock and even rimming me. It turned out Amber was more into receiving than giving. I fucked her tight ass twice that night I confessed to Jill.

However, some of my new partners were not at all equipped like you would expect when you first met them. I became infatuated with Faye, a tall willowy blond. But Faye was full of surprises, beyond the fact that she was fashion model pretty.

Despite her classy, all girly look, with piled up blonde hair, a gauzy black top and a slender frame about my size, with a nice pair of C cup boobs, she was packing quite the weapon. You would never have guessed it, especially with her almost model quality looks.

But her shaved cock, when hard, which it almost always was, extended up past her belly button. I told Jill it was at least nine inches long and really thick. It was the biggest cock I had seen since Trey, my African-American partner. Jill raised an eyebrow and asked,

"So, did you manage to deal with that big dick, or was it too much?"

I grinned at her and told her that it was a challenge, but that was why I was so taken with Faye. I told her the first time I was able to get about half of that huge cock down my throat, and it was pretty uncomfortable up my ass.

But with a big smile I told Jill that last week my lips had been all the way down that shaft, and my ass had easily taken all of Faye's cock. I told her that Faye now called me her insatiable slut, and I kind of liked that.

We cuddled up some more and I was a little surprised. Jill had been a little taken aback, but had not slapped me or pushed me away. In fact, with her playing with my dick, it was clear she was in the mood to have some fun with me. What was up?

Then Jill dropped her own bombshell, that explained why she hadn't exploded at my infidelities.

Part V is next. Left a bit of a teaser. But as we move ahead, our cute couple grows together!

12