Not without My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time slowed down for Kavya as her son's cock nudged at the entrance of her motherly pussy, seeking to enter her forbidden hole. She prayed for strength and courage. This was the moment, the point of no return. Her eyes met Varun's intense gaze and she lowered herself. The engorged mushroom head of his cock parted her moist labial lips. She lowered herself further, welcoming his erection into her warm, moist pussy.

They groaned together as the pleasure and emotions overwhelmed them. Her eyes closed and rolled back in her sockets. As she fully sat down, his entire erection disappeared inside her. She was one with her son. Her son had returned home. Lupita's words echoed in her mind and tears rolled down her cheeks. Varun's cock throbbed as her vaginal walls squeezed it, bathing it with warm, slick juice. Very slowly, she rose up and sat down again, driving his cock deeper into her.

Grief had overwhelmed them both and the uncertainty of life scared them. If this was to be their last night on Earth, they had to make the most of these precious moments, prolong the experience as much as possible. Her slick vaginal walls wanted his manhood to stay within its confines as long as possible. They kissed each other deeply and passionately. There was absolutely no hurry. Just a calm and relaxed enjoyment of each other.

Tears leaked out from the corners of Varun's eyes, whether due to the loss of his friend or the satisfaction of getting his heart's desire or both, Kavya did not know. She wiped it away and kissed him. He sat up and held her, his face nestled into her bosom, as she rode him. She couldn't help but marvel at her son's impressive cock which felt custom made for her pussy. It fit her absolutely right, further proof that they were meant to be lovers.

After riding her son slowly for several minutes, Kavya quickened her pace, feeling herself inching towards orgasm.

"Ma... I am going to cum," Varun said.

"Cum with me honey. Cum inside me."

The mother and son embraced each other tightly. Varun's cock pulsated within her pussy. She felt it swell further as he erupted deep into her pussy. Kavya kept riding him, feeling torrents of warm cum drenching her pussy walls. She threw her head back and groaned loudly, as a massive orgasm hit her. She embraced him tightly, closing her eyes shut, biting into his shoulder as intense pleasure washed over her entire body. She kissed his lips passionately as both mother and son climaxed together, tears running down their cheeks. They were lovers now, fused together in body and soul.

***

One year later --

Early morning sunlight streamed into the room from the window, warming the naked bodies leisurely sprawled across the bed. Birds chirped from the orchard at the back of the house.

Kavya lay on her bed on her belly, between Varun's legs, holding his hard cock at the base. She kissed the underside of her son's manhood and gave few playful licks to the bloated cock head. Varun sighed and moaned. Kavya smiled.

They were in Lupita's ancestral house in Mbansi. Kavya thought of that day almost a year back when they had finally become lovers. The friend of Lupita's husband had arrived the next day to find Lupita and Kaseba dead. Kavya and Varun had taken up his offer and rode with him to the border after which they made their way into Mbansi. They both knew there was no life for them together back in India and neither of them wanted to go back to Anmol. Better to let Anmol think they were dead.

Eventually they made their way into the country and met with Lupita's cousin, giving her the sad news. The woman had been heartbroken but kind enough to welcome them. Now, after a year, Kavya and Varun had successfully restored the Lupita's ancestral cacao plantation and had fulfilled Lupita's dream of renovating the house, which they now lived in.

"Better make it quick, ma," Varun said. "The guys would be coming over to put up the wallpapers. The renovation would finally be complete as Lupita wished."

"Lupita had another dream as well," Kavya said, taking his cock out of her mouth. "She wanted to make Kaseba, a father."

Varun looked at her, surprised. Kavya straddled him and placed his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy.

"Would you like to put a baby in me?"

The End