Not Your Average Checkup

Story Info
She is forced to test toys before an audience.
3k words
4.12
59.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story contains non-con/reluctance, lesbian themes, various toys in various holes, and voyeur and exhibitionist themes.**

Sunny Belmont was a young, healthy, beautiful woman with a beautiful life. She had an enviable body that attracted attention wherever she went, and had broken more than a few relationships. It wasn't her fault that all the good men had chosen too quickly! And if she did overlook a ring on a finger every once and a while, it still wasn't her fault they cheated. She was just about to have a physical checkup and she was certain everything would turn out fine. Men with girlfriends and wifes were a lot safer to sleep with than the general population after all. She was always just slightly worried about these things though. Not because she was worried about her own health, more that she was very shy. Even with her boyfriends, when she had one, she was still sometimes bashful about being seen naked. She knew she was beautiful. She was just modest sometimes!

And today she was seeing a new doctor for the first time. She hoped it wouldn't be too embarrassing. She was wearing a red sweater that she'd knitted herself with a white blouse and a modest brown skirt to her knees. Her bright brown hair was up in a bun and her body was round and curved in a way that made her look like she had already had a child or two. She was still nervous until she finally met her doctor in the exam room. He was very familiar. She suddenly recognized her as a friend from college. "Mattilda Greene?" She asked with excitement.

Mattilda seemed surprised as well. She had black hair down to her chin and a slim figure that seemed even more skinny due to the doctors coat she wore. "It's been so long!" She stood up. Mattilda's face seemed antagonistic. It must have been Sunny's imagination. "Remember me? Sunny! I used to date Greg!"

"Right." Matilda said in a monotone. "We are married now you know. Greg and I."

"Oh! I never realized you had a thing for him, but i'm glad!" Sunny chuckled, wondering if she had been with Greg at the same time as her or not. She wasn't certain. "No hard feelings right?"

"No hard feelings." Matilda said in a monotone. "You are Sally from the volleyball team, correct?"

"Yep!" She bounced. "I'm so glad you are someone I know! I always get so embarrassed about these things-"

"I'd like to keep this professional." Dr. Greene interrupted.

"Oh! Right! You're a doctor now!" Sunny chuckled, making finger guns at her old acquaintance, "I almost didn't recognize you! You lost a lot of weight!"

"I was a little larger back then." Her eyes narrowed, "You used to call me 'Massive Mattie' in front of Greg. All the time."

"Ha!" Sunny shook her head with laughter. "Times we're different back then weren't they?" Matilda's eye twitched. "Well, It's great seeing you again M-" She shook her head, "Dr. Greene."

"Same." Her voice was bleak. Suddenly, as if having a wonderful idea, her mouth twisted into a grin, "Actually," The doctor fished out some paperwork, "Since we are such good friends, do you mind helping me with some research?" She gave Sunny a piece of paper to sign, "It will make the checkup free, we will just be doing a number of other tests too."

"Oh, that's sounds great!" Sunny felt like she'd hit the jackpot. Checkups were getting so expensive nowadays. She began reading the paper-

"It mostly just legal gibberish." Dr. Greene handed her a pen. "The sooner you sign, the sooner we can get this over with."

"Oh, Okay!" She signed without reading a word and handed it over. "What now?"

"We will be moving to another room. Follow me." Dr. Greene led the way and Sunny happily followed. Soon they found themselves in a larger examination room with a window on the side.

"Wow." A number of chairs were set up on the other side of the glass as a viewing area. There was also a number of cameras with blinking lights pointed towards the examination table. "I guess students watch from here sometimes?"

"Exactly."

"Uh, they wont be watching me will they?"

"Over here." Dr. Greene didn't acknowledge the question. Sunny sat where instructed. "Now, take off your clothes." She ordered.

"Already?" Sunny was shocked, "O-Okay. You're the doctor I guess." She modestly looked around. She knew she was already blushing. At least it seemed to be going quickly. She hated when these things took too long. "Those cameras aren't on are they?-"

"Let's get a move on. I'm very busy." Dr. Greene avoided the question. "Move it!"

Sunny didn't like being rushed. She pulled off her sweater and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Dr. Greene looked at her impatiently, her foot clicking against the cold floor. Everything felt colder than before. Sunny gulped and turned away from those judgmental eyes as she lowered her blouse off her shoulders. Then she unzipped and let her skirt fall to the floor. She stepped out of them, wearing only her underwear.

"Is there any way I can keep these on?" She asked. The large room made her feel even more small and out of control.

"Nope." She looked at her watch. Sunny didn't want to cause her to be late for anything. She unbuckled her bra and took it off her buxom chest. She was very proud of it. She was even a bit arrogant about it, especially when she noticed Dr. Green's visible envy. She cupped herself to try and stave off the cold and cover herself for a few more moments. Eventually, she let gravity take full hold and let them sway. She hesitated with her panties and worked them around her hips and butt. She was shaved smooth and sensitive. Most guys loved that, but it made her feel even more cold and vulnerable like this. Now, as she stepped out of the last of her clothing. She was completely naked. She covered herself on instinct, giggling awkwardly. Dr. Greene made some checks marks on her sheet. "Hands and knees on the table please."

"Wh-What?" Dr. Green gave her a judgmental look. Sunny whimpered before obeying. Once she as on the table she asked, "Wait, aren't I supposed to have one of those gowns made of paper?"

"Say ah." Dr. Greene ignored her again. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The wooden flat touched the back of her tongue. She gagged slightly out of surprise. Dr. Greene replaced the flat with two fingers in a rubber glove.

"Agh?" Sunny asked with an open mouth. Dr. Greene moved her fingers along her tongue. If Sunny didn't know any better, she'd say Dr. Greene was trying to do something sexual.

"You can suppress your gag reflex?" Dr. Greene gave a curious glare as her middle and ring fingers slipped deep into Sunny and Sunny could taste her rubber palm. The Doctor wrapped her thumb around Sunny's chin and held her jaw tightly, as if claiming it.

"Ah gah." Sunny shrugged. Dr. Greene removed her fingers to let Sunny speak, "I can. It's great for tooth brushing. You can go as far as you want. Also, guys are a big fan of it too." she joked. She didn't tell her Greg had been a fan of it, but it still seemed to make the doctor even more upset.

"Stay still." She continued the checkup as Sunny stayed in her awkward hands and knees position. Dr. Greene examined her nose, ears, eyes, and then she asked, "Please get onto your back and let me fasten these straps."

"Oh, okay." She flipped and felt even more exposed. She felt herself covered in goosebumps. She tried to cover herself with her hands but there was just too much to cover. "Um, are these supposed to be so far apart?" Her arms would be too far away to cover anything, her legs would be agape as well. The manacles looked like they could be pulled together, or apart with a few button presses.

"It will help make this quicker." Sunny slipped her quivering knees into the harness. The straps tightened on her sensitive flesh. She was in a sitting position with her elbows and knees locked tight. Then the Doctor fastened her ankles and wrists.

"Hey, Mattie." She was too nervous to remember titles, "What is your research anyways?" as the final strap was tightened she could see Dr. Greene grin with devious intent. "Mattie?"

"It's Dr. Greene." She walked around the chair and retrieved a few more instruments. She held a final strap with a steel ring in the middle. "Thank you for your cooperation." She held Sunny's jaw open and slipped in the steel ring. It held her face open from the inside. It hurt to bite down too much. Sunny was shocked as she felt the straps also tightened around her face, holding it in place.

"Ah?" Sunny couldn't verbalize anything. She wriggled slightly, and uncomfortably. She felt around the ring with her tongue. Dr. Greene looked over the bare naked friend with pride before pulling out a remote control and pressing one of the many buttons. The chair swiveled slowly towards the window and cameras. Sunny realized with horror that they weren't alone. Several men and women in lab coats were now in the audience, and they could see everything. "AH!" She tried to gasp and fight the straps. Her tits jiggled as she only managed to bounce up and down on her ass.

"Calm down." The doctor rolled her eyes and placed a blindfold over the Sunny's eyes. She was blind, but she knew how many eyes were on her. She felt it. "Talk about a blind study, Hah!" the doctor joked, then continued in a calm, mechanical manner, "Testing will commence. Subject 001 is a healthy middle aged female, which is the target demographic." Sunny's eyes were wide, not that anyone could see. Dr. Greene was speaking to a crowd. Sunny's fingers gripped into fists. "The subject may look reluctant, but do not worry. I went through all the paperwork with her. She just likes acting like this. Please indulge her. Now for final preparations," She pressed another button and felt her legs go even more wide, almost into a split. It almost hurt. then the chair leaned further back. She was more exposed to more people than she'd ever thought possible. They were all studying her. Their eyes were all over her. "Good. Today we will be testing products five through ten. Sensors reads body temperature and heart rate elevated. Please write any other observations in your notes. Now starting with product five,"

This was insane. This had to be a joke. Sunny's muscles strained under the straps. "Made by one of our sponsors, which will go unnamed, the 'Pussy Pounder' here is designed to be used in this way," Sunny heard the Doctor walk around her, open some boxes, and then she felt something touch her.

"Ahgh!" She groaned as she felt it. Something hard and plastic on her womanhood. She shook her head, "Gah! Gah!" it was slick and well lubed. It went deeper and she clenched her legs all she could, but the steel was far stronger than her.

"She likes getting into character." The Doctor explained as she mercilessly continued. Sunny heard the sound of a motor and the device slipped in even deeper.

"Hah!" Sunny gripped the arm rails. The dildo pulled out and then in. Then out and then in. She moaned each time. "Hahah!" All she could do was groan with her mouth forced open. She drooled, unable to control her spittle.

"There are three speed settings. Slow looks like this. Then, Medium-" It sped up to a steady pace. Sunny felt like an animal being bred. She made even tighter fists as she felt her arousal deepening. Her breasts were bouncing. Oh god, they could all see everything. "And fast," It fucked her even harder.

"Ahhh!" She cried out. Her voice shook. The force of the machine seemed to fuck the air out and into her lungs again. "Ahahahahahaha!"

"And that is device five, thirty seconds on each setting," She felt it slow and began to pant. The toy was pulled from her and she tried to collect her thoughts. Were they testing products on her? She thought this was supposed to be a study?

"And now for six. Labeled by our sponsors, 'Maximum Exploder'. First you fill it with this liquid, then the rest with water, and-" She felt it in her mouth. It sat on her tongue. It felt like silicone and rubber. As it went deeper she knew it must have been cock shaped. It went down her gullet, and then she felt a splash of liquid pour inside her.

She coughed and choked. It filled her throat, her mouth, and without anywhere else to go, it poured up and out her nose and her lips. She coughed and gagged but it just kept coming. After a second or two the doctor pulled it out. She felt it drip on her body. Gooey ooze seeped all over her as she wheezed and coughed it out of her mouth and nose in bubbled as she breathed. It felt like cum, but it did not taste altogether unpleasant. "Gah!" She tried to clear her airways. She snorted like a pig to try and breath.

"It can be used in any orifice, and comes in a variety of flavors." She finished as she went to get another device. Sunny was dizzy and shaking. She couldn't deny that she was turned on, but the horror of her situation pressed on her chest as if the fake cum were made of lead. She could feel it everywhere, pouring down across her body.

"These are your average egg vibrators, but the seller has modified them for bluetooth support." She felt plastic tapped to her nipples, then they began to buzz. She groaned and swayed. It felt good enough to tease her. "And-" There was a pause. "Oh, it looks like we are running out of time. I will go ahead and test the next one as well, seven and eight are from the same manufacturer as well. Here we have the Ass Blaster-"

Sunny was too distracted to prepare herself. By the time she understood what the device might do she felt it on her sphincter. She clenched and cried, but Dr. Greene was on a schedule. It was well oiled and slipped in easy. Sunny gasped and moaned as it sank to it's full depth, spreading her and filling her. "Also bluetooth enabled," It began to vibrate.

"Ahahahah!" She cried out again, her skin crawling with tingles of mortified pleasure. "Ha! Ha! Ha!" She was drooling in more ways than one. She felt herself agonized by the teasing sensations. The shakes went up her ass and through her spine. she was shuddering with desire.

"Nine-" Greene started. Sunny hoped to god something would be on her clit, or at least, maybe it was something short. Maybe this would end soon. "It may look like just a feather, but it has been modified to be as ticklish as can be-" Oh god no.

She felt it on her inner thighs and crashed into laughter. "Hahahahah!" She couldn't control it. She thrashed about even more then she had been. She spazmed and felt her hips buck the ass blaster deeper inside of her. Every time she was given a second or two to breath she'd noticed how turned on she was. She felt it between her breasts, down her navel, around her clit and pussy. Her skin was so hot she was sweating. "Haaa!" She screamed and humped the air. She felt like she was going insane. She felt every movement in her ass and tits, and they kept slowly thudding into her unconscious. She felt sweat and saliva and goo drip and drool down and off of her.

"Finally, last for today," She felt something strapped around her legs. It touched her pussy and she moaned as the pressure increased. It only covered her womanhood, strings were tight around her legs. Her ass and everything else was still for everyone to see. "These 'Smart Panties' as designed to give you bio metrics on your loved one at a moment notice, and to keep them honest. While they look dainty, these are re-enforced with Kevlar threads and locked tight. Nothing is getting into that pussy."

Sunny cried and groaned. She humped the air, the thin fabric driving her even more mad. She was so far gone, she almost forgot that this was all being recorded and viewed by a live audience.

"Also bluetooth enabled, if you want to give a reward-"

She felt it. She felt it all over. The panties buzzed against her wet sex and Sunny screamed, "Ah! Ahah!" her tongue toyed with the metal ring in her mouth as she felt herself picked up by the rising tide of her sex. This was it. She was coming in front of all these people. She threw her head back as she saw colors in the darkness. Lighting shook her bones and she whined as her entire body moved to the pulse of the technology. She must have looked grotesque, bouncing all around in her climax. When the vibrations stopped she began to understand the depths of her humiliation. And yet, all she could do was pant and hump the air as she whimpered in self pity.

"And that is all for today." She heard. She felt the bonds loosen but her body was tired. She waited until the ring gag and blindfold were removed before trying to do anything. Everything was so bright it hurt her eyes. She saw men and women leaving the observation deck as her visions adapted. Greene was cleaning up the tools. "Thank you for your co-operation Sunny." She said with a sadistic grin. "It looks like you enjoyed yourself. Oh, and by the way, you seem perfectly healthy." She seemed happy and victorious as she scribbled a few notes on a clip board. "You can get dressed and go now."

"Dr. Greene?" Sunny asked between gasps. The doctor waited for her to speak. When she did, the post-orgasmic woman said with a smile, "Do you need help with any more tests?"