Not Your Typical Damsel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, chica knows how to handle a daddy-dick!" Francesca laughed, and Carla flipped her off while not letting up her expert felatio.

"She really does," I sighed, loving the feeling of Carla's tight throat pulsing around my shaft as she repeatedly swallowed, massaging me and pulling my orgasm forward.

"Okay, so sis... If we're going to be doing the whole pregnancy and motherhood thing together... how would you feel about me helping you get knocked up?" Francesca asked sweetly, seamlessly resuming her role as the supportive, loving big sister.

Carla's eyes got wide, and she pulled off my cock. Strings of spit hung between her lower lip and the head, until she turned to Francesca and, with her voice full of trust and happiness, shouted, "yes! Get over here, slut!" Francesca beamed, and skipped over, stripping off her clothing as she came. She dropped gracefully to her knees alongside her sister and looked up at me.

"So, Leo, are you ready to have both of us pregnant?" my fiancee purred, moving her hand to the top of her sister's neck and pushing forward, impaling her on my cock again.

"Fuck, that's good!" I exclaimed, loving how Francesca was basically pleasuring me with her sister's mouth. "Uh... hell yes I am!"

"Good," Francesca smiled, "because I cannot wait to have you fuck us both while we rub our pregnant bellies and our swollen tits together. Than, after we give birth, our breasts will be so big and dripping milk, and we can feed both babies at once, and... fuck..." she seemed to have a small orgasm just at the thought. I loved when she had calm, peaceful orgasms like this; it was so sexy to watch her eyes just roll back in her head and her entire sexy body tremble!

"I can't wait to be a mommy with you," groaned Carla, momentarily letting up the blowjob. "We're such a happy family already, and... OH! I can't wait to tell the girls they're getting another sibling!" she exclaimed. It was adorable how much she loved our family, and I was more certain than ever that she'd make a great mom, almost as much as my wife-to-be.

My cock throbbed in her grasp, and I smiled down at the eager teen. "I love you, Carla," I told her truthfully. I had said it before as almost a brother, but now I meant it as a partner, a lover, a mate. Her eyes sparkled as she rose. "I love you, too, Leo," she whispered, and leaned in to kiss me. Our tongues intertwined for a minute or so, both of us luxuriating in the kiss, feeling our hearts connect. She was grinding her body against mine, almost panting with ned, when I pulled back.

"Get on your back," I told her, and she rushed to do so. She spread her legs invitingly and thrust out her relatively petite chest, trembling with arousal. "Perfect! I want to see your eyes when I make you mine... when I give you a baby." She shuddered, and I saw her nipples throb.

"Make me a mother like my whore hermana" she breathed, and I looked to Francesca for a second to see if she was okay with being called that. She just smiled, bent over her little sister, and sucked one of her tight nipples into her mouth.

"Soon, I'll be able to taste your milk when I do this," she sighed as she switched nipples, and Carla exploded.

"YESSS Cesca! Fucking milk my perky tits! I was always so jealous of yours, but soon my will groooooow!" Carla's eyes were pinched shut, and she pressed her sister's mouth to her chest, using both hands on the back of her head. Seeing the time was right, I sidled up and positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance.

"Breed her, mi amor," breathed my fiancee, and I pushed in before Carla could process what was about to happen. The pressure of my massive cock penetrating her where no man had gone before snapped her out of her sensual bliss, and sent her to the moon.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! DIOS MIO YES!" she hollered, bucking and writhing and inadvertently throwing her sister off of her. She screamed and shook her head and tensed her entire body while I took her, claimed her, and made her a woman.

"I couldn't imagine a better man - or a better cock - to be your first, hermana," Francesca whispered softly, kissing Carla's forehead and smiling at her.

"Me... me... me neither," Carla practically hiccupped, still overwhelmed with pleasure at her first penetration. I decided to be a little mean, and as soon as she seemed to regain control I pulled back and drove into her again, setting her body aflame once more.

"Ooh, you bastard," Francesca laughed gleefully, flashing a pitying grin at her little sister. "I fucking love it and hate it when you do that..."

"Do what?" I asked innocently, winking at her and forcing my cock deep into Carla again as her last orgasm was just ending.

"FUCK me!" Carla screamed, writhing and shivering as she was consumed in the sensations my cock was giving her.

"That!" Francesca said, reaching down and playfully tweaking her sister's nipples. "When you make me - or her - cum, and then again right at the end, and again and again," I winked and started Carla off on another orgasm, "until we're mindless, quivering puddles!"

"Oh? Should I stop?" I teased, repeating the cycle again and forcing a passionate cry from Carla.

"NO!" she shouted. "NEVER stop making me cum!" Her eyes had shot open and shone wildly, and I rewarded her enthusiasm by pushing her over the edge yet again.

"Damn, baby... I need you to fuck me like that again," muttered Francesca, smiling wistfully at her ultra-orgasmic sister.

"IT'S MY TURN!" Carla screamed through a fresh orgasm, and I shrugged at the older latina.

"Seems fair," I told her, and started to pound in earnest into Carla's now-nicely-stretched tunnel. Francesca smiled at me, indicating her gratitude for giving her darling sister this experience, and leaned forward to kiss me. We made out for about 5 minutes, all while Carla remained in her mind-numbingly continuous orgasmic state.

Finally, I felt my balls start to tighten up, and knowing that Carla had long passed the limit that could have been fairly expected of a virgin, I decided not to hold back. "I'm close, Carla. You sure you want to be a mommy?" I asked, and she shouted her enthusiastic desire to the heavens.

Francesca bent down to her sister and told her in a faux-whisper, "being pregnant with his child is amazing, you're going to love it, Carlita..." The young woman erupted again and looked at me with frantic, pleading eyes.

"Make me a mother like my slut sister, please!" she begged, and I felt her pussy grip me in a soaking wet, hot vice grip as she catapulted into a fresh orgasm. I thrust with full force into her 3 more times and stayed deep, shooting my substantial load almost directly through her cervix into her fertile uterus.

Eventually, after almost 5 minutes of panting and staring, my cock softened and I pulled it out of the still-trembling woman lying underneath me.

"Damn, honey..." commented Francesca, seeing a river of hot cum dripping from her sister's bright-red, thoroughly-used snatch. "If that didn't get her pregnant, I don't know what will!"

"I... love... you..." Carla said as if asleep, and I noticed that she actually seemed to be.

"I love you too, sweetheart," I whispered, gently brushing her damp hair out of her face. She was a beautiful girl, and I was so glad to have given her that level of pleasure.

"Carry her to bed with us?" Francesca asked sweetly, and after getting ready for sleep the 2 of us joined her on our king-sized, comfortable mattress. It was an incomparably lovely sleep, full of snuggles and love and comfort.

It turned out that our first time had gotten her pregnant, but that didn't keep the 3 of us from making sure every night classes started at the high school.

The morning after getting a positive result on a pregnancy test (it takes a while for those things to reliably show), Francesca and I watched her drive off for her first day, and happily waved goodbye knowing she would be almost at her due date for her walk across the graduation stage.

12