Not Your Typical Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"5 more strikes to her cunt and make them so she screams. I will bet she begs to cum after the third strike."

"Sure thing." I looked at Mommy slut right into her eyes she was pleading, but I had to prove to him, her, and myself that I could be the Dom I wanted to be and not some ideal Dom my Dad or Mom thought. It is amazing to think that three and half years after graduation with no inkling to be in the lifestyle all I can think about is the lifestyle. I swung up three quick sharp strikes into Mommy slut's pussy. Did she scream, Oh Yea she did and I then went to her pussy sliding two fingers into her without any resistance.

"Does Mommy slut want to cum?" Mom nodded her head.

"Did Mommy slut already cum from her abuse?" Mom nodded again my eyes went wide.

"Did we I give you permission?" Mommy slut shook her head. I guess you have two more plus the three more for cumming without permission. I told Dad what had happened and he agreed. I swung up with more force this time and it centered in between her lips and struck her large enflamed clit with then caused her to scream and fall to the floor shaking convulsing and moaning from the intense orgasm that I just gave her. She still had three more strikes on her pussy to go. I looked over at Dad he shook his end used his hand and made a cutting motion across his throat which I understand meant to cut the scene. I put the cane and other instruments way and then went to Mommy slut.

"I guess from now on when you are told not to cum slut you will not cum until you get permission. Right?"

"Oh, yes Master." Mom said almost in a whisper. Dad and I picked her up, steadied her, and Dad told her to get showered because the limo would be here in 45 minutes he wanted to go as soon as it got here. Mom ran upstairs and seconds later heard the shower running.

"Well, that was a good session. You are a fast learner. I watched you strike her exactly where you wanted too. I will administer the rest of her punishment during the trip. Now while we are gone you can use this room to discipline, train, and generally have some fun sessions with your slave. Use the time wisely and don't hurt the slave too much. I am going to go shower and fuck the living shit out of my Pony slave before the limo shows. Oh and one more thing, don't show this to your sister I don't think she would understand."

"Ok, Dad." He just didn't know and I thought it be best if we kept it that way. I cleaned up the dungeon got familiar with the layout of the cabinets, shelves, and the room in general. Dad had spared no expense for the dungeon I saw some high quality leather work on the tawse, whips, and leather covered paddles, not to mention a lot of other interesting toys, clamps, and spreaders. I looked at my watch and remembered that Jazzy and Krissy were going to show up soon to see Mom and Dad off for the adventure. I was thinking about my own adventure with two slaves to enjoy, abuse, fuck, and suck for the next eight weeks my cock twitched with the possibilities. I went upstairs locked the door and hid the door handle in the cradle pocketing the keys I went to the kitchen to get a drink. About 5 minutes later is when Jazzy and Krissy walked into the house calling out for Mom, Dad, and me. I walked out of the kitchen to find the girls sitting on the couch watching TV when they saw me Krissy dropped to her knees and pulled Jazzy down with her.

"I see my soon to be wife understands what to do when her Master walks into the room. Where were your manners Jazzy? Huh? Does my sister slave not understand that her Master walks into a room you are to kneel in display position ready for me to use you? Well, that will earn you 10 kisses from Veronica later."

"Yes, Master, I am sorry Master." I smiled at her reference of being "Sorry" for I knew she did like the kisses from Veronica. I heard a door close upstairs and Mom coming down to where we were waiting. Dad was right behind her holding onto something. I looked hard at it and saw it was a leash attached to Mom's collar in the back; her cuffed hands in front of her with her butt plug Pony tail was swishing back and forth as she walked. Mom was wearing a thin summer dress her nipples poking the top of her dress and I could only imagine she was naked underneath except for the pony tailed butt plug. Krissy and Jazzy had returned to the sofa before Mom and Dad walked into the living room.

"Slut, tell your daughter and son what you said to me upstairs. Tell them your punishment and why you ask for your son's forgiveness before I deal out the punishment."

"Yes Master. Jason Chase Cooper, please forgive this Mommy Slut for disobeying instructions by my Master I intentionally seduced you to treat me like you did and to fuck me in my holes, so that I may use you as an excuse to cum without permission."

"What is your punishment Mommy slut?"

"Master has told me that I must wear the collar to airport, kneel on the floor of the limousine naked, and suck his cock until we arrive. Then I will dress with my collar and the pony tail plug in my ass through security. If the security agent requests that I remove my plug I will do so in front of him or her and allow for a cavity search by a female agent. Once finished I will reinsert my plug and go to the gate kneeling in front of my Master for all to see."

"Well, that does seem like an appropriate punishment, but what about my punishment towards you seducing me to fuck the Mommy slut. Should I not have the opportunity to discipline you for your naughtiness treatment of me?" Mom looked at Dad and he just nodded his head.

"Master has stated that you may punish me anyway you would like and I am to call you Master Son from this day forward." My thoughts were running a thousand miles a minute, I could not think of any type of punishment that would suit the situations when suddenly the doorbell rang. That is when it hit me I looked at Dad and said

"Strip Slut." Dad looked at me and I smiled. He smiled right back at me and told Mom that I was in command at this moment. Mom stood up unzipped her dress letting it fall to the ground, yep, naked as I assumed.

"Answer the door Slut. Let the driver in"

"Yes, Master Son." Mom held her head high and opened the door to a 30 something gentleman in a black two piece suit.

"Please come in." The guy walked in with his eyes wide and looked at Dad. I watched his cock twitch and he was red faced for seeing Mommy slut naked holding the door.

"Uhmm, Sir My name is Frank and I am here to take you and the missus to the airport. Where is the luggage and I will load it in the car."

"Well, Frank the bags are right over here we have eight pieces and one slut to transport. Girls help the nice man with the luggage." Krissy and Jazzy still dazed by Mommy slut's admission sprang to life and took the luggage out to the limousine. I walked up to Dad and asked to talk to him in private for a second. Telling his slut to stay naked and in display position we walked into the kitchen.

"Dad I would like for Mommy slut to suck the driver off as a generous tip. What do you think?"

"Son, it is your show right now. I know you would never hurt or disfigure your mother in anyway. So be my guest to treat your mother the slut she is calling her Mommy slut is perfect. Seems your sister and girlfriend were a little surprised by what I did."

"Yea that is an understatement. It shocked me as well. When you get back you can tell me all about it."

"Yes, that would be great. Take care of your sister and your girlfriend"

"Fiancé Dad. I am going to marry her a couple of months after I graduate once I am settled in the firm."

"Yes, Carl is looking forward to have you as an intern this coming year. We have plans for you."

"Thanks Dad. Now let's get back to the slut and the driver."

We walked back into the living room Mommy slut was still kneeling in display position, Jazzy, Krissy were sitting on the couch, and the driver was standing by the door. I walked up to the driver and said we have a very generous tip for him if he would like it. Frank eyes Mommy slut's hard nipples and said that would be fine.

"Mommy slut, get over here and suck Frank's cock but don't swallow until I tell you."

"Yes, Master Son." Moms crawled over in front of Frank, unzipped his pants pulled out his semi-erect cock and slide it straight down her throat.

"OHH, Jesus. Damn this slut is a great cocksucker best I have had so far as a driver." He said looking at Dad.

"You trained her well. OH Damn what a way to start my day. OH SHIT YOU cock sucking slut you can suck a mean cock. OH SHIT I am going to OH CHRIST here is come SLUT" Frank exploded into Mommy slut's mouth jerking four or five times and Mommy slut catching all of the white creamy goo in her mouth. Finally, Frank stopped jerking and Mommy slut opened her mouth to him to show that she indeed had his spunk in her mouth. Frank looked down totally out of breath and smiled.

"Slut swallow do not lose any of the special sperm or I will punish you here and now." Dad said. Mom swallowed three times before she could say anything.

"Thank you for your deposit of your seed into this vessel. I am forever in your debt. Someday I will repay you in kind."

"Mommy slut you may get dressed you have a plane to catch."

"Yes, Master Son." Mommy slut licked Frank's cock clean then she put him back into his pants then got dressed. Turning toward Dad she said

"Master we must go now. Our plane leaves in four hours." She stood up walking over to Jazzy, who was still in a fog from the humiliation display put on by her mother directed by her brother and father. Mom hugged and kissed Jazzy and Krissy then turned to me.

"Master Son may this pony slave girl hug and kiss you?" Smiling I nodded my head. Mommy slut wrapped her arms around my neck and put her mouth to my ear.

"Master, when I return will you punish me in the dungeon? I want to feel the cane again Master." I tilted my head back looking into her eyes they were full of love and lustful indications. My hard cock twitched and jerked against her belly. I knew she could feel my 10 inch man meat pressing her belly causing her pussy to start dripping again. I looked down, sure enough Mommy slut juices running down both legs, and I smiled.

"I will deal with you upon your return Mommy slut."

"I like it when you call me that" I smiled and stepped back from her.

"Mommy slut you may go with your Master now. Have fun and enjoy your vacation. We want to see pictures of the places you will serve." Mom nodded she knew what I meant so did Dad. Smiling they walked to the car Jazzy, Krissy, and I stood at the door. The girls waved I reached under their dresses and played with their butt plugs. Both of them started to moan and I felt wet pussy juices running down their legs. Once the limo was out of eye sight I leaned over to Krissy telling her to strip here and did the same to Jazzy. I walked back in the house, my two slaves followed me with their dresses, and I continued to walk at the dungeon door I stopped them.

"Kneel Slaves. Before we go any further I want you to know that this room is a secret room and not everyone needs to know. If someone asks me about this room outside of the three of us, severe punishment will beseech both of you and I will release you. Do we understand?" They both nodded.

"I want to hear you say it I do not understand a nod. Tell me in your own words that you understand if anyone outside of this family asks, talks, or makes a suggestion about using this room I will punish you both and release you of your servitude to me."

"Master, we will not mention this room to anyone. Under severe penalty and banishment we agree to your commands."

I looked deep into both their eyes and could see the excitement and truth behind their words. I pulled the hidden latch unlocked the door told my slaves to kneel and wait. I went into the room and turned on the low lights they gave off the eerie glow in the room. I grabbed two blindfolds and walked back up the stairs. I fastened the blindfolds to Jazzy and Krissy's heads stood them up and guided them down the stairs until they were in the middle of the room. I grabbed the wrist and ankle cuffs attaching them to my slave girls. Once the cuffs were on I clipped Jazzy's ankle cuffs to the eye bolt in the floor and her hands to the hoist chain above her head. I guided Krissy to the gyno chair, secured her ankles to the stirrups, and secured her thighs to the chair so she wouldn't fall out and secured her hands to the bar above her head. Looking at my beauties naked, dripping pussy juice on the floor I decided to leave the blindfolds on. I reached for Veronica and I started on Krissy's exposed nether regions. Slapping lightly on her inner thigh to her pussy I went up and down and back again, striking here and there just hard enough to cause pain but not enough to hurt her. I smacked her pussy three times; Krissy was moaning and trying to rock her hips for better contact with Veronica. By the time I was near the third time around Krissy started begging me to fuck her. I smiled and laughed.

"Krissy, my sweet slave wife to be I am enjoying my torture of your body." As I was talking to her I had removed my clothes and sporting a very hard 10 inch meat missile I stabbed balls deep into her tight wet pussy. Krissy gasped and mumbled sentences which I didn't understand. I kept fucking her hard and fast watching signs of her impending orgasm and I pulled out. I then struck her pussy harder three times her moans and cries were music to my ears. Looking at Jazzy watching her try to get come contact with her clit but could not because her ankles were secured to the eye bolts in the floor. I walked over to her and swung up into her dripping pussy, juices flew everywhere, and her moans of pain and pleasure echoed in the room. Krissy was moaning, hearing her sister slave's moaning, she was on edge of an intense orgasm that I had denied her. With my cock sticking out in front of me I walked in between Krissy legs and sank straight into her open pussy.

"OHHHHH...God Master. Please fuck me just fuck me hard, pound this pussy, beat my cunt until it is raw. OHH Master please fuck me."

Fuck her - I did sweating and slapping beating her cunt with my body, I felt my balls tighten and my dick grow it was more than I could handle and sank until my pelvis hitting her clit. I exploded into her firing four or five strong ropes of sperm into her fertile womb. I knew she wasn't on birth control and it made it that much more enjoyable to know I might have just bred her.

"Cum Slave!" Krissy cried out and her muscles went rigid, and tightly showed signs of the intense orgasm.

"OH SHIT Master OH SHIT Master...OHHHHH SHIT MASSSSTERRRR" Then her head slumped to the side and she passed out. I released Krissy and carried her to the bed in the corner of the room. Now on to Jazzy, I walked over to a cabinet opened a drawer and pulled out the cruelest pair of nipple clamps I could find. Taking my right hand I twisted and pulled on her nipple; she was moaning and begging me to fuck her as I did her slave sister. Her mouth opened in a silent scream when I attached the nipple clamp to her right nipple then I did the same to her left I then added a 3 ounce weight to the chain connected to the two clamps pulling her tits and nipples down. Jazzy was moaning her pussy was leaking down her legs and onto the cuffs to the floor. There was a large puddle below her.

"Oh my look at this slave you have created a pussy juice lake below you. I wonder if I shoved this large dildo into that sweet tight wet pussy would it go in without much resistance let's see." I took the 3 inch girth dildo and pushed into her cunt with no resistance. I kept pushing it in until just the base was peeking between her pussy lips.

"You are to hold this dildo in that nasty wet pussy if it falls out Veronica will beat your pussy raw, understood?"

"Oh...My God Yes Master. OH...shit...I feel full OH GOD Please Master may this slave girl cum for you? I so need to cum Master. OH..SHIT..NO...OH..SHIT...Master it is vibrating." Yep, a vibrating 8 inch by 3 inch dildo stuck in her pussy and I turned it on HIGH; man I am evil but that is the life of this Dom.

"Yes, my slave girl a vibrating dildo and weighted nipple clamps biting into your nipple flesh. Are you ready to orgasm when I tell you?" I started to fuck her with the dildo and added a hand held vibrator to her clit. Jazzy tried to fuck back on the dildo as the vibrator tickled her clit. Her ankles secured to the eye bolts she could not get the required motion going and caused her to become more aroused, her fucking motion caused the weight to swing which pulled on her nipples giving her more painful pleasure. I took out the dildo and told Krissy to lick it clean; she was kneeling beside me while I tortured my slave girl. I took Veronica in hand and smack Jazzy on her left cheek she jerked forward the weight went backward pulling on her nipple.

"Now my Jazzy slave I am going to remove the nipple clamps while I fuck you. You may cum when the clamps are removed, understood?"

"OH. Yes Master. Please hurry and fuck me. OH SHIT OH SHIT, Please hurry Master." I instructed Krissy to move underneath Jazzy and me, lick her clit while I went around behind her, and easily slide into her drenched pussy. My long cock slide effortlessly into her cavity, since I had already cum in Krissy it would take me longer to cum in Jazzy.

"Slave girl do you feel my cock buried in your dripping cunt, can you feel me sliding easily in your depths?"

"OH MASTER I can feel every inch of your wonderful powerful cock in my pussy. It feels so good. OH MASTER please fuck me OH SHIT MASTER OH NO Please I don't want to cum NO Master Please, Please release the clamps. OH GOOOODDDDD NOO NNNOOOOOO OH SHITMASTER OHSHITMASTER NO NO.."

This is all she could say as I started to slide back and forth in her drenched snatch and with Krissy licking her clit to a frenzy; Jazzy didn't have a chance of not cumming before I commanded her. I reached around to take the left nipple clamp off but instead of opening it I yanked it off. Jazzy screamed and I rubbed her left nipple then I grabbed the right nipple clamp yanking it off, Jazzy screamed again, I dropped the clamps on the floor, holding my slave sister's hips fucking into her spasming pussy. The orgasm was intense; she was convulsing and jerking forcing my cock deeper into her unprotected womb.

I whispered into her ear "You wanted me to breed you didn't you?" She was silent still in the throes of her orgasm, I felt my balls tighten and my cock expand knowing full well I will cum deep inside of my sister and possibly getting her pregnant. It was the thought of getting her pregnant that I lost it, shooting five or six thick streams of sperm into her fertile womb, my cock sliding deep into the opening of her uterus. Jazzy screamed from the insertion of my cock into her uterus then passed out. I removed my cum covered cock from her still twitching pussy; releasing the wrist cuffs from the overhead chain Jazzy slumped into my waiting arms I told Krissy to release her ankle cuffs. Carrying Jazzy over to the small bed in the corner of the room I put her down covering her with the blanket from the shelf. I looked over at Krissy and pointed to my cock, she came over swallowed it and proceeded to clean and arouse my cock to full length. I just let her suck my cock until I exploded down her throat she cleaned me up again then sat back on her knees into the slave position.

"Well, my sweet Krissy you did rather well today. I am impressed with your attitude and service to me and your sister slave. Remain naked go upstairs and fix us some lunch with only water for drinks I am going to tend to Jazzy then we will be up shortly."