Not Your Typical Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. What would you like for lunch, Sir?"

"Oh, make about four or five sandwiches the meat and fixings are in the refrigerator as well as the water. The chips are on top put them in a large bowl for the three of us to share."

"Yes, Master." Krissy stoop up and cum dripped out of her pussy on to the floor. She dropped to her knees and licked up the splatter. I told her never mind and go fix lunch. I watched her hips sashay to the stairs and up to the kitchen, Krissy closed the door and I looked at Jazzy still out cold. I got up took a wash cloth wet it with cold water and started to clean up her pussy and legs. This caused her to stir and wake up.

"OH Christ that is cold. Damn Master you could have at least warmed it up." I slapped her left tit with my open hand which brought Jazzy back to her reality.

"I am sorry Master. I did not mean to be that way it was just a shock to my body when I felt the cold press onto my mound. I understand you are cleaning me it was just a shock, Sir."

"Be mindful of who you are addressing slave. I might not be generous next time and have Veronica teach you a lesson or two."

"Yes, Master."

"Krissy is making lunch are you able to stand and walk upstairs?"

"No, Master. I have to clean up the dungeon before lunch."

"Slave you and your sister slave will clean up after lunch and not before. You still are demanding to control the situation and that I will not have or you will suffer worst punishment."

"Yes, Master I will do my best to keep that in mind." I helped her up her legs were a little shaky but otherwise after a thorough search of her body for cuts or bleeding from the nipple clamps, she was able to climb the stairs into the kitchen. I shut the dungeon door but didn't lock it.

We sat down at the kitchen table eating the sandwiches my slave wife made for our lunch. I was deep in thought about what next I could do to torture my slave girls and decided that lounging around the house naked would be best the girls needed a break and frankly so did I. I told the girls to go down to the dungeon and clean up the mess we made and come back to the living room when they finished. I walked into the living room laid down on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up about 2 hours later and the girls were not around. The last place was the dungeon so I made the small walk to the dungeon. I opened the door and hear moaning and groaning; when I got to the bottom of the stairs Krissy was over the spanking bench her hands and feet shackled to the benches legs and Jazzy was swinging the tawse on her ass and fucking her with a strap on dildo going deep on each stroke. I silently grabbed Veronica walked behind and slightly to the left of Jazzy. I raised Veronica over my head and just as Jazzy was coming out of Krissy's pussy I smacked Jazzy on her right cheek. Jazzy screamed and thrusted forward causing Krissy to moan, I struck Jazzy again on the back stroke and forced her to fuck Krissy deeper while getting her ass marked. I grabbed Jazzy's hair in mid back stroke and forced her back into Krissy's wet snatch stopping her from moving back.

"So, slave girls want to play some more and without you Master being present. Did I give you permission to play SLAVE?" Still holding her head I forced it down on top of Krissy's back with the strap on still embedded in her pussy. I turned to the left giving my right hand and Veronica a clear target to strike. I hit her fast and hard on her ass cheek leaving red welts where Veronica kissed. Jazzy tried to move her ass forward away from Veronica but pushed deeper into Krissy's pussy causing Krissy to cry out in pain.

"You will release Krissy from the bench and she will secure you in her place."

"Yes, Master." Jazzy unstrapped Krissy and then bent over the bench in her place. Krissy strapped her in and held the strap on. I selected a 10 by 3 inch round dildo attachment to the strap on. I told Krissy to put it on and wait for instructions. I reached for Veronica then changed my mind picking up the cane. Krissy looked at me her eyes wide, I held up my finger to silence her. I stepped to the left of Jazzy lowered to her ear.

"You wanted punishment for disobeying me slave. Well, here is your chance to feel my punishment to the fullest. Now do you know why you are being punished?"

"Yes, Master because I felt it better to play than to work." She said with a smug smile on her face. Oh, that smug smile will go away after the first strike of the cane I said to myself. I laid the cane at the bottom of her ass at the top of her thighs just were they meet just like Dad taught me not just three hours before I moved my wrist back about 2 feet and flicked the cane into Jazzy's soft flesh.

"OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh...Master OH Master that hurt. Please I beg you have mercy on me." She screamed. I struck again and Jazzy screamed again for the next five strokes of the cane Jazzy screamed but never safe worded out, I was impressed because I was so mad. I told Krissy to move between Jazzy legs and insert the dildo just the tip into her dripping pussy. I moved behind her and slide my cock into her wet snatch, and forced Krissy into Jazzy. Jazzy felt the large dildo entering her pussy and moaning her approval. I reached around with the cane and struck her hanging tit flesh three times on each tit. Jazzy moaned louder and told Krissy to fuck her and I fucked Krissy. As Krissy pulled out I pushed in and so forth until I heard Jazzy begging to cum. Krissy wasn't far behind her she started to beg as well. In one big push I planted my cock deep into Krissy, pushed the fake cock deeper into Jazzy, and told both to cum. Jazzy screamed as the orgasm took over, I felt Krissy's pussy clench on my cock squeezing and milking my balls of my seed. I exploded into Krissy for the second time that day. I whispered into Krissy's ear that I just slashed her womb for the second time with my sperm and I indeed wanted to breed her. She turned her head kissed me passionately on my lips.

"Master if you so want to breed me it's within your right as owner of my body to breed me. I love you Master and want nothing more than to see you a happy Master." Her pussy was still milking my cock of my sperm while she orgasmed away. Jazzy had come down from her orgasmic release and was still twitching when I pulled out of Krissy to release Jazzy. I looked at her ass nice thin red welts showed up right where the cane struck her body; the marks were up and down her thighs, ass, and back.

Jazzy dropped to her knees open her mouth and cleaned my cock tasting her slave sister's and her Master's combined juices. Once my cock was clean she looked up at me waiting for her next command.

"Slave girl you really disappointed your Master by disobeying."

"I understand Master. I will do my best not to disobey you again." Krissy still attached to the strap on was standing to my left providing me with her ass as a target for the cane. I swung and struck her ass very quickly with the cane. She screamed and cried out, but never said anything about it hurting. I swung again striking her ass where the thigh meets; Krissy did a little dance in place but never moved away. I struck her on the upper thighs she danced again. I did this for 5 more strokes of the cane, Krissy danced in place on every stroke.

"Do you know why I punished you my slave?"

"Yes, Master because this slave played before doing her work."

"Very good now secure yourself to the spanking bench." Krissy bent over securing her ankles and one wrist to the spanking bench. I told Jazzy get in front of her spread her legs pushing her pussy into Krissy's mouth. I walked behind Krissy and slide my raging hard on into her dripping snatch fucking her. It took me about 5 or 6 minutes before I felt my balls tighten.

"Slave, are you ready for another load of your Master's seed?" Not really waiting for an answer I blew my semen into her unprotected sex. I pulled out Jazzy knelt and licked my cock clean for the third time that day. I went to the cabinet pulling out a pussy plug stuffed it into Krissy's cum filled pussy. I expanded it telling her to leave it in until I told her to remove it. I wanted Master's seed to impregnate her. Jazzy walked around and released Krissy helping her stand up. Jazzy then secured herself to the spanking bench wiggling her ass for me to come fuck her as well.

"Jazzy my slave I have none left to help you with. I am spent. I will wait for 2 hours before planting my seed into your juicy cunt." I walked in front of her and secured her left wrist since she secured the right wrist to the leg of the bench. I took hold of Krissy's arm and walked out of the dungeon upstairs. For the next two hours Krissy and I watched TV and drank. Finally, I went down to the dungeon found Jazzy crying.

"Slave, why are you crying?"

"Master, you left me here in the dark."

"Yes, because you were so insistent on getting you pussy fucked by your Master that I decided you needed to know that I am in charge not you. If I wanted to fuck you 2 hours ago, but I told you I could not for another couple of hours. You decided to pout about it, so I decided to teach you a small lesson in patience."?"

"Yes, Master. I understand." I walked round to her head and knelt to eye level looking into her sad green eyes. I smiled my cock getting hard just thinking about her unable to move. She was at my mercy. Standing up I moved closer to her head. Jazzy opened her mouth wide to allow my semi hard cock into her waiting lips. I moved forward as she sucked my cock into her warm wet mouth. Krissy had come down to the dungeon and I motioned her to play with her slave sister's wet pussy. Krissy slide her fingers up and down from asshole to clit several times enlisting moans from Jazzy. I closed my eyes and rocked my hips back and forth in Jazzy's mouth, so good, so warm, so inviting I couldn't help myself and started to face fuck her ramming my cock down her throat. Jazzy for her part just opened her throat making like a pussy to allow me full control of her mouth. Soon I felt my balls tighten and I did not want to cum in her mouth. I pulled out of her hearing her gasp and cough I walked around motioning to Krissy to move away. Jazzy's cunt was dripping juices on the floor. Grabbing my hard cock in one hand and Jazzy's hip in the other I slammed forward spearing her tight wet pussy until my pelvis hit her ass. Jazzy screamed her pleasure and I motioned Krissy to start twisting and pulling on her slave sister's nipples. I continued to slide in and out of Jazzy's slippery wet pussy making squishy noises from our fucking. I picked up my pace fucking her harder and faster.

"Yes, Master. Fuck your slave, fuck me harder fuck me faster. Master abuse this slave's cock vessel beat my cunt into submission. It is yours Master, it is yours. OHHHHHHH...MMAAAASSSSSTTTTEEERRRRR...fuck fuck fuck fuck...OH SHIT Master please may this slave cum for you? Please Master Please MASSTTEERRR...OH SHIT NO NO NO..." I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock like a vise; damn she has been practicing her Kegel's in her spare time. Fucking her was fantastic I reached around to play with her clit rubbing it back and forth. Jazzy was trying to move her hips trying to rotate her pussy into my thrusts but could not, I pounded her hard and faster finally I felt the urgency of my release moving from my balls to my cock.

"OH..Damn Slave. You cum when I tell you. If you cum without permission you will stay here. I will punish your ass and pussy so hard you will safe word out of the punishment. OH FUCK!! Yes, that's it squeeze your Master's cock. Get ready slave here I CUMMMMMMMMMM...OH SHIT"

I shot my load deep into her fertile pussy with one final thrust. I yelled for her to cum and almost regretted it. Her vagina clamped so hard I thought she would cut my dick off at the base. I was stuck in her pussy feeling the contractions milking me of my sperm. I leaned down onto her back and whispered "Slave here is lesson one if you wait for your reward it is much better than getting no reward."

I pulled out of her walked around and offered my dripping cock to Krissy who cleaned me. She sucked me down and cleaned my cock and balls. She sat back on her heels when I was clean waiting for my next instruction. I then walked over to the table grabbed the pussy plug, slammed it into Jazzy's slippery pussy and inflated it making sure it was not coming out until I released the valve.

"This plug in your pussy is to make sure that my sperm will not leak out. If I remember correctly, this Slave said she wanted a child planted in her."

"Yes, Master I do." She said breathlessly. I released Jazzy from the bench; she stood on wobbly legs but looked well fucked. Her legs spread a little further apart from the pussy plug; she dropped to her knees next to Krissy waiting for their instructions. Clean this dungeon, then take a shower, and make yourselves clean and beautiful for your Master. Jazzy when you are finished come back to me in the kitchen.

About 20 minutes later Jazzy was kneeling at my feet, Krissy was next to her. I crouched down in front of Jazzy and reached her pussy rubbing her clit. Of course she was still highly aroused; so I reached the plug and released it pulling it out caused Jazzy to moan some.

"Oh, I see that was enjoyable was it slave?"

"Yes, Master just knowing that it held your seed in my fertile cunt is more than enough to keep me aroused for you Sir." I looked at Krissy. She looked a little saddened by Jazzy and my exchange. Lifting her chin I looked into her eyes.

"My dear sweet Krissy, you too will get the pussy plug. I will plant my seed in your fertile womb this afternoon, but first both of you make something to eat. I know I am hungry, trying to keep both of my slaves satisfied and aroused is a full time job."

The girls made lunch naked and served me. I glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall, we had been fucking, sucking, and in sessions for over the last 36 hours, I told them to sit down and eat and that we will eat as a family.

"When you serve me you serve yourselves as well. I don't like eating alone."

"Yes, Master" they said in tandem. I discussed with my slaves the next couple of days we would curb the fucking, sucking, and more fucking. There was work to complete in the house. I told Jazzy to clean the bedrooms, gather the sheets to wash. Krissy I sent out to the pool, she was to clean the top of the pool while I checked the chemicals and pumps. I finished with the pool within 10 minutes; Krissy was still swiping the top of the water getting the bugs out. She stood there naked, her tits firm and her nipples sticking out like two pencil erasers. They were hard and ripe for the taking. It took more will power not to grab them than I thought. We were on day two of Mom and Dad's three week vacation. It was a day after Christmas I had not given my slaves there special present I was waiting for later that day. I walked into the kitchen to prepare our meal. I was making New England clam chowder and grilled swiss and ham sandwiches. I called my slaves in for their lunch. As I was eating I turned on the TV to see some news. A news flash came up about a Typhoon that hit the eastern side of the Philippine Islands; I thought back and then went to look at the paperwork that Dad had left, checked Google Maps and found they were on the Eastern side of the Islands. Oh shit, I wonder if they are all right. I went back to the TV to listen to the news some more. The Typhoon waves crested to 50 feet above the little island. There were survivors but not many. I started to pace around the kitchen listening to the reports. I called Mom's cell phone and got no answer then I called Dad's phone went to voice mail. Shit this is going to kill me the waiting to hear from them. I sat and waited, the girls were watching me, and Jazzy said that those poor people need some help. Looking at me her eyes grew wide with shock.

"Where Mom and Dad on that island?" I just looked at her with a saddened expression.

"Oh No, NO not them please God not Mom and Dad. Oh Please no!" I grabbed her and pulled her close allowing her to cry, her head buried into my chest. I looked over at Krissy, she had tears in her eyes, I opened my right arm to have her join us. With both my slaves crying I did my best to comfort them. Finally, with enough tears to float a battleship I said.

"Ok, look let's give this a couple of hours at least. I will call Dad's partner at the firm to see if he has heard anything from the island." I grabbed my phone and walked out to the pool dialing the firm's number.

"Yes, good morning. Is Mr. Caloria in? It's Jason Cooper. Yes, Reginald's son. Thanks I will wait. Mr. Caloria, Vito, yes, I remember sorry. Hey have you heard from my parents yet? Oh, you didn't hear about the Typhoon that hit the resort. Yea, it happened sometime two days ago. No, I haven't heard from them since Christmas. They called around 7 PM. No, nothing. Thanks please let me know as soon as you find out. Bye."

I told Jazzy and Krissy that the firm had not heard from either parent and we were not to worry. Yea, right fat chance that is going to happen.

Three days had passed we were in a small funk, not wanting to play or have sexual fun. The girls cleaned house, muddled around picking up laundry, they were naked wearing only collars, both shaved smooth; we did not play at all during these days. I was in a bigger funk; I talked with Vito a couple of times over the last three days with no update from State or the Philippines. I called some of my influential college friends, one in particular his dad was a diplomat for the US in Japan. I called Cheeks -- that is our nick name for him -- Charles Epstein Emanuel Kerger -- Cheeks.

"Hey Cheeks! Yea, it is me, nope not yet. Yes, I will let you know, but first I need to ask a really big favor. We can work on the payment later. Well, four days ago a Typhoon hit an island resort were my parents were staying. I have asked Dad's firm to see if they can find out anything without any luck. Can you do some digging and see if you could tell me if our parents are still alive. Yea, they were at "Wishful Intimacy". Yes, it is a BDSM resort. Yes, they have been for many years. I believe Dad was in #15, and Mom was in the stables. Yea, she loved being a pony girl for Dad. Oh, she is a great pony girl as far as I have heard from Dad." I didn't want to go any further with him on this tract.

Cheeks listened "Can you just try and find out what happened to them and if they are still alive. Thanks I will wait to hear from you. I will have my cell on me just call my number." I gave Cheeks my number and then hung up thanking him again for helping out. I knew he wanted to session with Jazzy and I will have to allow it for the work he is doing for us. I will not discuss it with Jazzy I know she will do my bidding.

At 6, my phone and I answered "Hello this is Chase."

"Chase its Cheeks. Hey man I have some news and I hope you sit down before I tell you."

"What is it Cheeks?"

"Well, you Dad is dead. I sent you a picture for confirmation. The authorities need to make sure it is him and I said I would get the confirmation." Just then my text notification signaled. I opened the picture and sure as shit it was Dad. Looks like he took something into his chest -- it had punctured his left lung between the 4th and 5th rib. Yea, he died instantly felt no pain. My emotions welled up in me and I started to cry. With a shaky voice I answered Cheeks and confirmed that yes it was Dad. Cheeks told me that the body they would fly the body back to the home airport and I would have to sign and intern our father in the family plot on the property. He gave me the flight information. I then asked about our mother.