Not Your Typical Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheeks what about Mom? Any word on her? Did they find a body yet?"

"Chase there was not a lot of information about who and what was happening. The Police happened to find your father in a tree. As for your Mom, well no information at all, but if the images are what they are then she may have been killed as well. Hell, Chase the entire resort is now floating in the South Pacific. Most of the low-lying areas of the island are out in the South Pacific. I will keep on top of it, and keep checking the reports, but it doesn't look good buddy. I will let you know as soon as I have any word."

"Thanks Cheeks." I hung up and then walked into the kitchen were my slaves were preparing our evening meal. With my head held high and a heavy heart I told them what Cheeks has just told me. Jazzy lost it, dropped to her knees wailing, shaking, and became a total quivering mess. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I helped her and did my best to comfort her. I too needed to be comforted, but I had to deal with my little sister. Finally around 9 or so, Jazzy had calmed down and had fallen asleep on me. I gently removed myself from under her and went down stairs to find Krissy sitting watching TV. She had been crying as well. I sat down next to her reached around and pulled her to me to cradle in my arms. She let loose as well and cried for another 2 hours before she regained her senses.

"Dear sweet love slave of mine, I must go to the airport and pick up our father and transport him to the funeral home. I want you to get dressed, sun dress, panties, bra, and a light make up on I will be back to gather you and Jazzy for the funeral. I want her in the same type of outfit. One more thing insert the balls into your pussy's I want to know that you are still my slaves even during this trying time."

"Yes, Master I will make sure we are ready for your return." I went to my room and put on jeans, t-shirt (Harley Davidson), my boat shoes (not for the boat any more), and grabbed my truck keys and headed to the Air Cargo entrance of the airport. I entered the Air Cargo office and told the person behind the desk that I was there to receive a body. He looked up the information and told me that the flight just landed I had to wait until the cargo was unloaded. I looked outside and saw the plane pull in and shut down the engines. A representative of the State Department came in looked at me and said

"Mr. Cooper, I am sorry for your loss. We have been looking for your mother without much success we fear that she may have perished in the Typhoon as your father. We have search every sanitary within 30 miles of the resort without luck. Please accept our sincere condolences on the loss of your parents." I thanked him for the recent efforts to find Mom. I took the clip board he was holding and signed for our father as a tear started to form on my cheek. I looked at the hearse; long and black with what looked like silk window curtains. The casket was loaded into the hearse the driver said that he was going straight to the funeral parlor and would see me there I nodded my head to him and watch as the hearse drove out the gate and onto the highway towards home. I went inside sat down and cried.

To be continued...